Cigar
08-16-2012, 09:20 AM
http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b137/chasc5/tax_plan_11_facts_final_1.jpg

Goldie Locks
08-16-2012, 09:23 AM
Can't read it.

Mister D
08-16-2012, 09:23 AM
Gee, more meaningless talk of "fair share".

Goldie Locks
08-16-2012, 09:25 AM

Oh thanks, now I don't have to read it.

Mister D
08-16-2012, 09:27 AM
Oh thanks, now I don't have to read it.

Not worthwhile.

Cigar
08-16-2012, 09:35 AM
Can't read it.

[ Ctrl ] Trackroller on your mouse :)

Cigar
08-16-2012, 09:36 AM

You are welcomed to click on other Threads of your liking.

Mister D
08-16-2012, 09:38 AM
You are welcomed to click on other Threads of your liking.

No worries. I'm done with this one. :smiley:

Cigar
08-16-2012, 09:40 AM
BhuBy

Mainecoons
08-16-2012, 09:42 AM
Hey Math (challenged) Cigar. When can we expect your analysis explaining how you are going to solve the deficit problem which is SO LARGE that the ENTIRE discretionary budget of the U.S. government INCLUDING DEFENSE could be zeroed out and there would STILL BE a deficit?

I'd ask you to link me to your party's proposal to make Social Security and Medicare sound but there isn't one, is there genius? Nope. A Senate that hasn't passed a budget since your guys took over, a POSPOTUS who ran away from his own deficit commission, NO proposal to save Social Security for FOOLS like yourself (I'm gonna get mine SUCKER).

Nothing but a bunch of personal slander, race baiting, class warfare, downright filthy lying advertising and an IDIOT of a VP that doesn't even know what century this is or what state he's in.

And you're proud of this?

I'll tell you what you are. You are an Equal Opportunity poster child feeding off of BS government contracts, spending every dime he makes and trying like hell to keep the scam going and keep collecting money and privilege through reverse discrimination.

Now I wish that I could count on you to continue paying my Social Security and Medicare until my wife and I die but I think you are going to run out of luck well before then. Along with America because there are too many FOOLS like you to save it.

Cigar
08-16-2012, 11:08 AM
Sorry I don't have deficit Problem

Chris
08-16-2012, 11:45 AM
Those supposed facts come from wh.gov: Obama shouldn't be using our tax dollars to campaign for office.

Cigar
08-16-2012, 12:31 PM
Those supposed facts come from wh.gov: Obama shouldn't be using our tax dollars to campaign for office.

HE did ... isn't it Great to be President of The United States? :)

Chris
08-16-2012, 12:41 PM
HE did ... isn't it Great to be President of The United States? :)

It should be. But I think this is illegal.

Cigar
08-16-2012, 12:49 PM
It should be. But I think this is illegal.

Call The Cops

Chris
08-16-2012, 01:04 PM
Obama thinks he's above the law.

Cigar
08-16-2012, 01:13 PM
Obama thinks he's above the law.

Apparently beyond your reach. :)

hanger4
08-16-2012, 02:27 PM

Your hypocrisy is an amazing thing to behold.

Chris
08-16-2012, 02:33 PM

Completely out of touch with the American people, yes.

Peter1469
08-16-2012, 05:46 PM
It is really hard to read. The first one says that the GOP plan to keep the Bush/Obama tax cuts for the rich would add $1T to the debt over 10 years.

Wow. Obama has added to the debt, on average, ~$1.4T for each of the last 3 years.

Looks like the GOP deal is a bargain.

Someone blow that stupid chart up for me so I don't go blind.

hanger4
08-16-2012, 06:06 PM
It is really hard to read. The first one says that the GOP plan to keep the Bush/Obama tax cuts for the rich would add $1T to the debt over 10 years.

Wow. Obama has added to the debt, on average, ~$1.4T for each of the last 3 years.

Looks like the GOP deal is a bargain.

Someone blow that stupid chart up for me so I don't go blind.

Tried to clear up the pic and tried to get a better pic.

At the site it looks and reads great, right click and save and falls to hell.

Anyway here's the link;

http://www.whitehouse.gov/blog/2012/08/15/11-facts-about-tax-debate

Cigar should have already posted it.

Peter1469
08-16-2012, 07:30 PM
The second point is only necessarily true based upon static models (budget stuff). Static models are fantasy.

#3 is BS. The only wealthy people who pay estate taxes are those with no families or those who didn't bother to shelter their cash.

#4: and they likely had no federal income tax liability. Another dependent class.

#6: everyone should have skin in the game. If they vote.

#7: Oh sure, and that money comes out of grandma's medicare. Oops.

#8: if you cut taxes and it does not come from the people paying taxes, ..., well, that is called redistribution of wealth and is not a tax cut.

#9: Yes a period of relative peace and a period of building the Dot Com bubble! And a period where most of the major financial institutions were committing massive fraud- my dad was making ~24% interest rate on his investments! That is cooking the books!

#10- sounds good, but it doesn't happen today. 49% pay $0 in federal income tax. Tax them at 10% and I would be happy. And so would they, because they would feel as if they were contributors and not takers.

#11: The government's manipulation of the student loan market has caused the price of higher education to rise several times higher than inflation. I paid 7.5% on my federal student loans. Stop complaining you twits.