PDA

View Full Version : 11 Chicago Police Officers Sue Democrat Mayor Rahm Emanuel......

MMC
08-16-2012, 09:40 AM
More Bad news for Obama :laugh:.....his lil Putz-azz Chicago Mayor just got done making the Democrats look Crooked again. My, my, my, when it rains it Really does Pour on Obama! :grin:

http://www.trbimg.com/img-50119628/turbine/chi-court-report-image/600

Eleven Chicago police officers who were removed from Mayor Rahm Emanuel's security detail when he took office have filed a federal lawsuit alleging they were replaced by officers who had volunteered on the mayor's campaign.

The officers, who are white or Hispanic, also alleged discrimination, saying African-American officers on the detail with less seniority were not demoted at the time.

The lawsuit contended that police Cmdr. Brian Thompson, in charge of the security detail, and the city violated Chicago's decades-old Shakman decree, which prohibits political considerations in most city hiring decisions.

Six of the 11 officers also filed a complaint last year with the city's inspector general's office regarding the alleged Shakman violations. That investigation is still pending, according to an attorney for the officers.

The lawsuit, filed Monday, said the transfers from the mayor's security detail lowered the officers' ranks and significantly reduced their pay and benefits. They are seeking unspecified monetary damages as well as a return to their previous jobs.

In May 2011, as Emanuel was transitioning into office, the officers were transferred out and replaced by officers who had not followed the same formal application process, in violation of city hiring practices at the time, the lawsuit alleges.....snip~

http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/local/ct-met-shakman-violation-lawsuit-20120816,0,4857883.story

These guys are going to win and prove Emanuel broke the Shakman laws. :icon_thumleft:

Cigar
08-16-2012, 09:41 AM
Wow ... 11 :)

Cigar
08-16-2012, 09:42 AM

... and Obama cares ... why?

Mister D
08-16-2012, 09:43 AM
What a little worm Emanuel is.

Mainecoons
08-16-2012, 09:44 AM
He's a good Democrat, though. Racist to the core. Like Cigar.

:grin:

MMC
08-16-2012, 09:59 AM

Because his former Chief of Staff's Brother.....the Hollywood Director gives heavily to Democrats. Which now if they are busted violating the Shakman laws. For Political Motivations. Just how do you think that affects the Obamabaloney while Campaigning? :thinking:.....:geez:.....:wtf20:

Mister D
08-16-2012, 10:02 AM
He's a good Democrat, though. Racist to the core. Like Cigar.

:grin:

I love to see whites sue for discrimination.
:cool2:

MMC
08-16-2012, 10:24 AM
I love to see whites sue for discrimination.
:cool2:

That and Democrats going after Democrats. :laugh: These guys are all Democrats! :biglaugh: From Daleys Team to Emanuels. Including the Police Comissioner that Emanuel brought in from Joisey! :smiley_ROFLMAO:

Cigar
08-16-2012, 10:39 AM
Because his former Chief of Staff's Brother.....the Hollywood Director gives heavily to Democrats. Which now if they are busted violating the Shakman laws. For Political Motivations. Just how do you think that affects the Obamabaloney while Campaigning? :thinking:.....:geez:.....:wtf20:

Yea that's right ... the one on HBO ... is it still on ... Entourage right?

MMC
08-16-2012, 10:45 AM
Yea that's right ... the one on HBO ... is it still on ... Entourage right?

Nah Emanuel's Brother don't do Cable Movies. He's not about Chump Change. He is into the World-Wide thing. But Right about now.....I think he's given his lil brutha a dose full for getting caught! :wink:

MMC
08-16-2012, 03:28 PM
Definately let him know about his buddy Rahm being in trouble now! :grin:

patrickt
08-16-2012, 05:34 PM

You're right for once. President Obama cares about...President Obama. No one else. Not his auntie not his brother and not a one of the dead Chicagoans, victims of Chicago values, because their lives were not politically exploitable.

I know nothing about these police officers but I would not have much confidence in police officers from what is arguably the most corrupt city in America who were assigned to totally political duty.