PDA

View Full Version : Reno 'Ghost Adventures' couple found dead

Common
09-23-2015, 08:26 PM
Go down to the last paragraph, how was this guy not in jail?

Police identified the couple found dead inside an apartment on Tuesday as Mark and Debbie Constantino, local paranormal investigators featured in the Travel Channel hit series Ghost Adventures. (http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/crime/2015/09/22/scanner-report-police-working-sparks-hostage-situation/72625980/)In what police believe is a related incident, a third person was found dead in a home in northwest Reno.

Upon arriving at the apartment, officers knocked on the door and heard several shots fired, said Reno police deputy chief Tom Robinson.The suspect told police "give me 15 minutes to gather my thoughts or I'll kill her," Robinson said.
Officers said they heard a man yelling at police to leave. Officers began negotiating with the man, but eventually used explosives to blow the door open and found the couple dead inside.
Police did not say how they were killed or what kind of gun was used.

THis is the last paragraph, how can this guy be out of jail

police said the couple had a long history of domestic violence, and Mark Constantino had allegedly kidnapped Debbie Constantino a few months ago. Records indicate he was arrested in August and booked on suspicion of domestic battery by strangulation, first-degree kidnapping and first-degree domestic battery.

exotix
09-23-2015, 08:29 PM
You'd think people could at least stop killing each other while the Pope is in town.

Peter1469
09-23-2015, 11:33 PM
That sucks. I like that show.

texan
09-23-2015, 11:38 PM
wow

Doublejack
09-24-2015, 12:23 AM
Wow those people were nuts!

In march of this year Debby Constantino was arrested at a home in north Reno. According to the records she and mark were fighting over money when she scratched him. It escalated and she allegedly sliced his arm with a kitchen knife. She was charged with domestic violence and battery with a deadly weapon. She was never able to have her day in court.

Then just six weeks ago, Mark along with their daughter Raquel, allegedly went to a home, pulled Debby out of a car by the neck and then dragged her inside. Documents accuse Raquel and Mark of beating Debby to the point of breaking her nose and causing bleeding. Records say Mark then strangled her., causing her to nearly pass out.

Raquel was charged with kidnapping, domestic battery, battery and vehicle burglary.
Mark was charged with kidnapping, domestic battery by strangulation and domestic battery.
We also heard from many of you on our social media sites asking why Mark Constantino was let out of jail after being accused of kidnapping Debby. In the court documents we obtained, it shows that kidnapping is usually a 'no bail' charge, but in this case both Mark and Raquel were granted bail by a local judge. Mark's bail was set at $40,000, which was allowed to be paid by bond... and Raquel's was set $30,000, also bondable.
Both Raquel and Mark were ordered to stay away from Debby Constantino

http://www.ktvn.com/story/30090514/sparks-high-on-lockdown-as-police-work-critical-incident-related-to-reno-death-investigation-6#.VgHjxVSc8p9.facebook

donttread
09-24-2015, 08:34 AM
Go down to the last paragraph, how was this guy not in jail?

Police identified the couple found dead inside an apartment on Tuesday as Mark and Debbie Constantino, local paranormal investigators featured in the Travel Channel hit series Ghost Adventures. (http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/crime/2015/09/22/scanner-report-police-working-sparks-hostage-situation/72625980/)In what police believe is a related incident, a third person was found dead in a home in northwest Reno.

Upon arriving at the apartment, officers knocked on the door and heard several shots fired, said Reno police deputy chief Tom Robinson.The suspect told police "give me 15 minutes to gather my thoughts or I'll kill her," Robinson said.
Officers said they heard a man yelling at police to leave. Officers began negotiating with the man, but eventually used explosives to blow the door open and found the couple dead inside.
Police did not say how they were killed or what kind of gun was used.

THis is the last paragraph, how can this guy be out of jail

police said the couple had a long history of domestic violence, and Mark Constantino had allegedly kidnapped Debbie Constantino a few months ago. Records indicate he was arrested in August and booked on suspicion of domestic battery by strangulation, first-degree kidnapping and first-degree domestic battery.

No problem . All of their ghost can simply testify at the trial.

Mini Me
09-24-2015, 05:33 PM
When you go poking around in haunted places, the DEMONS can attach to you!

They were unprotected by the White Light!

JDubya
09-24-2015, 08:57 PM
Spooky.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ipkAIMoh30g