PDA

View Full Version : I'm supporting Carson

Private Pickle
09-25-2015, 01:11 PM
While I'm not a registered Republican and can't vote for him during the nominations I think he is the best option from either the left or right.

Carson's accomplishments are amazing. From being a world renowned pediatric neurosurgeon to sitting on multiple corporations' boards to being a level headed, pragmatic man with a focus on the Constitution.

I disagree with him on many issues but as I am not a 1-issue nor a party voter I don't see the other options as aligning as closely to my ideals.

My current endorsement is for Carson.

texan
09-25-2015, 01:25 PM
Yes but he is proving that doctors are ignorant remember? Or is it that he doesn't agree with liberals that make him ignorant? Think about it.

Mark III
09-25-2015, 01:36 PM
Ben Carson is astonishingly unqualified to be President of the United States, which will only become more obvious as we go along.

The Xl
09-25-2015, 01:43 PM
Ben Carson is astonishingly unqualified to be President of the United States, which will only become more obvious as we go along.

So, like Barack Obama, then.

Private Pickle
09-25-2015, 01:47 PM
Yes but he is proving that doctors are ignorant remember? Or is it that he doesn't agree with liberals that make him ignorant? Think about it.

Yeah... Hyperbole... It's what's for American Politics.

Bob
09-25-2015, 01:47 PM

You should have thought of that prior to voting for Obama. Nothing, not a single thing, groomed Obama to be president.

He could not have been the CEO of any corporation.

Private Pickle
09-25-2015, 01:48 PM

Well can you point to a few examples?

Redrose
09-25-2015, 02:38 PM
You should have thought of that prior to voting for Obama. Nothing, not a single thing, groomed Obama to be president.

He could not have been the CEO of any corporation.

Obama was a spoiled child, a spoiled adult, a wanna be, a rable rouser, a trouble maker, a narcissist, and a racist. He never ran anything, not even a half-marathon.

Peter1469
09-25-2015, 02:42 PM
If Carson had the right team, he could be a good president.

Bob
09-25-2015, 02:43 PM
Obama was a spoiled child, a spoiled adult, a wanna be, a rable rouser, a trouble maker, a narcissist, and a racist. He never ran anything, not even a half-marathon.

Was?????????????????? LOL

Redrose
09-25-2015, 02:47 PM
Was?????????????????? LOL

Lol, the 'was' only refers to the spoiled child part. I suppose he still is a spoiled child, he's so thin skinned.

Private Pickle
09-25-2015, 03:15 PM

Well given he led a team of 70 surgeons complete the first separation in history of twins conjoined at the head I think he has a "head" for it.

Private Pickle
09-25-2015, 04:01 PM
He sat in the board of directors of CostCo. If that isn't "crossing party lines" I don't know what is...

whatukno
09-25-2015, 04:18 PM
While I'm not a registered Republican and can't vote for him during the nominations I think he is the best option from either the left or right.

Carson's accomplishments are amazing. From being a world renowned pediatric neurosurgeon to sitting on multiple corporations' boards to being a level headed, pragmatic man with a focus on the Constitution.

I disagree with him on many issues but as I am not a 1-issue nor a party voter I don't see the other options as aligning as closely to my ideals.

He believes the Earth is 6000 years old! And was created by a magic sky pixie! And that Evolution is of the Devil! How on Earth is that level headed?

Private Pickle
09-25-2015, 04:25 PM
He believes the Earth is 6000 years old! And was created by a magic sky pixie! And that Evolution is of the Devil! How on Earth is that level headed?

You are an example of a 1-issue voter. You don't like religion or religious people. I neither like nor dislike given I try not to judge one's character or intelligence based on their faith.

He was level headed enough to accomplish everything I've mentioned and more...

whatukno
09-25-2015, 04:30 PM
You are an example of a 1-issue voter. You don't like religion or religious people. I neither like nor dislike given I try not to judge one's character or intelligence based on their faith.

That's a pretty big issue, a man of science who rejects science isn't level headed. And a candidate that puts their faith before their country is not someone to vote for.

Peter1469
09-25-2015, 04:41 PM
:shocked:

Green Arrow
09-25-2015, 06:05 PM
Jesus...

Getting away from the stupidity for a moment, I agree, Carson is someone I could consider supporting.

Private Pickle
09-25-2015, 06:15 PM
That's a pretty big issue, a man of science who rejects science isn't level headed. And a candidate that puts their faith before their country is not someone to vote for.

How is he putting his faith ahead of his politics again?

exotix
09-25-2015, 06:27 PM
http://i57.tinypic.com/10s57hz.jpg

http://www.nadavratings.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/08/carsonaward.jpg

exotix
09-25-2015, 06:30 PM
http://i57.tinypic.com/10s57hz.jpg

Republican rising star Ben Carson steps down as Johns Hopkins commencement speaker

http://www.msnbc.com/andrea-mitchell/republican-rising-star-ben-carson-steps-down

Amid controversy over comments comparing gay marriage to bestiality and pedophilia, conservative rising star Dr. Ben Carson announced Thursday that he will not speak at the Johns Hopkins School of Medicine commencement ceremony this spring.

hanger4
09-25-2015, 06:39 PM
http://i57.tinypic.com/10s57hz.jpgRepublican rising star Ben Carson steps down as Johns Hopkins commencement speakerhttp://www.msnbc.com/andrea-mitchell/republican-rising-star-ben-carson-steps-downAmid controversy over comments comparing gay marriage to bestiality and pedophilia, conservative rising star Dr. Ben Carson announced Thursday that he will not speak at the Johns Hopkins School of Medicine commencement ceremony this spring.Not surprising that the irony of your post is lost on you after the Pope's speech to Congress.

exotix
09-25-2015, 06:46 PM
Not surprising that the irony of your post is lost on you after the Pope's speech to Congress.I was merely responding to how smart Carson is ... stepping down from commencement from the most prestigious medical school in history simply from the outrage for purporting psycho/biological/behavioral lies ... simply to appease a dumbshit lunatic conservative base ... LOL

Safety
09-25-2015, 06:49 PM

That is true, also considering the rhetoric Obama endured, it's going to be a wait and see if somehow the "opposition" Obama faced was really about his experience and policies.

Let's Get Lost
09-26-2015, 02:25 PM
Yes we need a qualified President with organizing experience, like organizing a couple dozen people as our current President did.

Matty
09-26-2015, 02:34 PM

You know you could be describing Donald Trump? It's astonishing.

domer76
09-26-2015, 04:43 PM

Level headed pragmatic? He believes in s 6,000 year old earth!

Just fucking hysterical!

Private Pickle
09-26-2015, 06:36 PM
Level headed pragmatic? He believes in s 6,000 year old earth!

Just fucking hysterical!

And we have another one...

domer76
09-26-2015, 06:48 PM

He'a got good hands and no sense of reality. So does my car mechanic.

Private Pickle
09-26-2015, 06:50 PM
He'a got good hands and no sense of reality. So does my car mechanic.

Your car mechanic is a candidate for president?