PDA

View Full Version : Louie Gohmert

Matty
09-26-2015, 07:50 AM
Was on Fox this Am, they showed a clip of Boehner saying he got up to say his prayers and decided that " today is the day I'm going to do it." So Gohmert says this morning " I got up this morning and said my prayers and I said Thank God." Evidently Boehner was a yes man for Reid and President Obama.

Common
09-26-2015, 07:54 AM
Evidently Gohmert is a right wing nut job who is one of those that has this country at a standstill.
This congress has DONE NOTHING absolutely nothing

Matty
09-26-2015, 08:33 AM
Evidently Gohmert is a right wing nut job who is one of those that has this country at a standstill.

I agree. They should be passing legislation even if the president vetoes it. Which he will.

Peter1469
09-26-2015, 08:40 AM
Boehner was elected to reverse Obama's job killing / freedom killing policies. Not only did he fail, he began to aid and abet them.

donttread
09-26-2015, 09:03 AM
Was on Fox this Am, they showed a clip of Boehner saying he got up to say his prayers and decided that " today is the day I'm going to do it." So Gohmert says this morning " I got up this morning and said my prayers and I said Thank God." Evidently Boehner was a yes man for Reid and President Obama.

Boehner was a neocon corporate whore of the worst kind

Subdermal
09-26-2015, 09:06 AM

No, that is fully incorrect. It is Boehner and the House leadership which has Congress not fulfilling its contrarian purpose. Gohmert would be pushing through every bill he could representing the will of the Conservatives who put him there; Gohmert wants a fight with Obama; wants to see him veto bills to put him on record and generally keep Obama exposing himself as contradicting the Will of the People forcing Obama's veto.

I could call Obama a 'left-wing nutjob' as much as you could call Gohmert such a thing, but it's pointless. You, however, see a point in it.

Your point is stupid.

Mac-7
09-26-2015, 10:23 AM

Gohmert is a nut because he does not want to federally find planned parenthood?

I think that's a very reasonable idea

Green Arrow
09-26-2015, 10:34 AM
No, that is fully incorrect. It is Boehner and the House leadership which has Congress not fulfilling its contrarian purpose. Gohmert would be pushing through every bill he could representing the will of the Conservatives who put him there; Gohmert wants a fight with Obama; wants to see him veto bills to put him on record and generally keep Obama exposing himself as contradicting the Will of the People forcing Obama's veto.

I could call Obama a 'left-wing nutjob' as much as you could call Gohmert such a thing, but it's pointless. You, however, see a point in it.

Your point is stupid.

Actually, any bill of Gohmert's is only the will of the majority of Texas's 1st district's population of 651.6k people.

exotix
09-26-2015, 12:55 PM
Gohmert is nothing more than a savage of a leaderless teawad Dark Ages party ... think about it ... for 1500 years after the fall of the Roman Empire there was nothing ... no science no technology nothing ... just the Pope and Church .. who blamed the Black Plague on a godless society ...

Here in todays teawad party ... they even denounce the Pope.

Tahuyaman
09-26-2015, 01:34 PM
Boehner was elected to reverse Obama's job killing / freedom killing policies. Not only did he fail, he began to aid and abet them.

Absolutely correct.

Peter1469
09-26-2015, 02:12 PM
Gohmert is nothing more than a savage of a leaderless teawad Dark Ages party ... think about it ... for 1500 years after the fall of the Roman Empire there was nothing ... no science no technology nothing ... just the Pope and Church .. who blamed the Black Plague on a godless society ...

Hey Exo, what's your favorite color?

Peter1469
09-26-2015, 02:13 PM
IOW, get back to a topic you are capable of handling.

Green Arrow
09-26-2015, 03:14 PM
IOW, get back to a topic you are capable of handling.

There are no topics exotix is capable of handling.

Professor Peabody
09-26-2015, 03:22 PM
Was on Fox this Am, they showed a clip of Boehner saying he got up to say his prayers and decided that " today is the day I'm going to do it." So Gohmert says this morning " I got up this morning and said my prayers and I said Thank God." Evidently Boehner was a yes man for Reid and President Obama. I suspect Obama's domestic spying program harvested from senior Republicans, much in the same way a "little birdie" told Reid, Mitt didn't pay much taxes.

Peter1469
09-26-2015, 06:14 PM
There are no topics exotix is capable of handling.

Not even what his favor color is?

rembrant
09-26-2015, 06:53 PM
This congress has DONE NOTHING absolutely nothing Well...nothing useful

Louie is one of the dumbest turds in the outhouse.. I don't like Boehner a bit.. but Louie is a MESS.

rembrant
09-26-2015, 06:56 PM
I suspect Obama's domestic spying program harvested from senior Republicans, much in the same way a "little birdie" told Reid, Mitt didn't pay much taxes. EXPLAIN. Is this a childlike effort to sling poop? Can you put a fact or such on the table.. or are you a little pawn?

Bob
09-26-2015, 07:00 PM

How can the Senate get work done when Democrats persist in blocking the Senate?

Bob
09-26-2015, 07:05 PM
Absolutely correct.

The problem is not with the House. It has passed so much legislation the Senate has a giant backlog. It is the Senate that is being blocked by Democrats.

But the House can't find a way to force the Senate to put bills on the Desk of Obama.

Why is Obama behind this as he surely is?

He wants no blame for the happenings by Government. He wants to blame only republicans.

Lineman
09-26-2015, 08:39 PM
Gomert would be a great janitor.

Lineman
09-27-2015, 01:24 PM
Well said.

Professor Peabody
09-27-2015, 01:37 PM
EXPLAIN. Is this a childlike effort to sling poop? Can you put a fact or such on the table.. or are you a little pawn?

o·pin·ion
əˈpinyən/
noun
noun: opinion; plural noun: opinions
a view or judgment formed about something, not necessarily based on fact or knowledge.

It's my opinion. I included the definition in case you missed that day in school.

Subdermal
09-27-2015, 01:45 PM
Well...nothing useful

Louie is one of the dumbest turds in the outhouse.. I don't like Boehner a bit.. but Louie is a MESS.

EXPLAIN. Is this a childlike effort to sling poop? Can you put a fact or such on the table.. or are you a little pawn?

Irony.

Matty
09-27-2015, 01:50 PM
Well said.

Really?