PDA

View Full Version : Niggerization of Obama

Jack Fate
08-16-2012, 05:46 PM
http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Journalism/2012/08/16/Toure-MSNBC-N-word-Romney

Goldie Locks
08-16-2012, 06:34 PM
Obama is a nigger...thought he was half white and didn't know all of Chicago was black either...who knew???

URF8
08-16-2012, 07:06 PM
No one truly respects Obama. Not even people on the left. They are sorely disappointed with him.

I think we should drop any racial terms and just refer to Obama as the Great Disappointment. Both left and right can agree on this point.

Goldie Locks
08-16-2012, 08:13 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dc1xrKLlOwo&feature=player_embedded#!

Cigar
08-16-2012, 08:34 PM
One of thes days Alice, Bang Zoom to the Moon.

I guess the Internet is the last retreat.

Cigar
08-16-2012, 08:47 PM
Obama is a nigger...thought he was half white and didn't know all of Chicago was black either...who knew???

Not all of Chicago, just google Obama house.

Goldie Locks
08-16-2012, 08:51 PM
Not all of Chicago, just google Obama house.

Believe me, I know Chicago...been there...can see it everyday from the beach...;)

Goldie Locks
08-16-2012, 08:54 PM
Oh, the one he got the sweetheart loan deal on?

Cigar
08-16-2012, 08:56 PM
Oh, the one he got the sweetheart loan deal on?

When you have 7 bathrooms, you need a sweethart deal.

Someone has to clean them.

Goldie Locks
08-16-2012, 08:59 PM
When you have 7 bathrooms, you need a sweethart deal.

Someone has to clean them.

Who takes care of the house and who cleans it then, since you're in the know?

Agravan
08-16-2012, 09:08 PM
While I do not like obama, I find the use of the term "n***er" offensive. Let the left continue to own racism. We do not need to stoop to their level. All this does is give credence to their claim that the only reason we opppose obama is because of his race. I oppose him for many things, race is not one of them.

Goldie Locks
08-16-2012, 09:30 PM
While I do not like obama, I find the use of the term "n***er" offensive. Let the left continue to own racism. We do not need to stoop to their level. All this does is give credence to their claim that the only reason we opppose obama is because of his race. I oppose him for many things, race is not one of them.

Ditto, I could care less his race...it's his ideology I oppose.

MMC
08-16-2012, 11:05 PM
I don't care for Obama either and I don't think they should be throwing that word out there. Nor anytime around in here either!

roadmaster
08-17-2012, 12:11 AM
I don't care for Obama either and I don't think they should be throwing that word out there. Nor anytime around in here either!

Me either and the one who calls us crackers should stop too.

Carygrant
08-17-2012, 01:52 AM

Well said .
The term is disgusting and gratuitously offensive .
The Topic totters on being pathetic and I imagine there are several commentators who would claim loudly to be non Racist who are deluding themselves completely .
Party politics is irrelevant --- it is a matter of general education ( or its lack) , decency and good manners .

patrickt
08-17-2012, 06:44 AM
I don't care about race and wish the President would decide he's actually an American. For a post-racial politician he is heavily invested in racism.

I don't tolerate the use of the word "nigger" as a slur but I strongly object to those who want to edit the word out of Huckleberry Finn and want to write the word "nigger" as "n@gger" or some other symbol. Words aren't the problem. The problem is people who wish to manipulate words. When I was in the military I learned to say, "Sir," so that it sounded really rude. Liberals do the same with everyday Americans.

When I was about six I used the word "nigger" and my granddaddy, a racist, grabbed me and said, "That's trash talk, Pat. We don't talk that way." Then he spun me around and said, "I want you to look at that man." "I see him, Granddaddy." "Then look at him and I want you to remember that man has enough problems without you adding to them." Granddaddy was a racist but not as bad as the liberal racist today.

MMC
08-17-2012, 07:39 AM
Moreover Breitbart's Writer on this is Completely wrong. Especially if One looks at the issue like Chris Rock and several other Black People do.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f3PJF0YE-x4

Evidently this individual doesnt know what the term really means or what's about. As clearly Obama can't even come close to being processed as so!!!!!

Cigar
08-17-2012, 08:05 AM
I look at the use of this word in one simple way, if you are so certain about your choice of the use, show some spine and say it in public. Don’t hide in the relative safety of the internet like a coward. I feel if you have the balls to call a Black Person a Nigger to their face, then you’ve earned the right to use it. If two Black people can use the word in a conversation and neither is offended, then why should it matter to me, you or anyone on the planet? If a White person and a Black person use the word in a conversation, and once again, neither are offended, when who the fuck cares? Because if some is offended by anything you say to their face, they will let you know. Simply put, don’t use the word unless you have the stones to use it to someone’s face.

Now about being American; I’m always interested in the rationale behind some peoples concept of “being American”. Through the grace of God, I wake up each day to do the best I can do at my Job, my Marriage and my life. But not once do I ever think about being “American”, because there’s nothing special I need to do to be American. I “am” American and there’s nothing special I need to do to prove that to anyone. I’ve never in my lifetime ever heard of anyone having to “be American”. What specifically does an American do, say or think like, to “be American”? Has any other individual in the history of The Presidency had to answer the question of “being American”?

Not to insult anyone, but in my opinion whenever I hear about this term, I think of Racism. Simply because you’ll “never”, “ever” hear this term used against anyone else. Who the hell am I to question you or anyone else’s heritage or ethnicity ? Because whenever people start questioning other people’s heritage or ethnicity, you can bet these people are doing it out of racist hatred. I can’t think of any other reason, because who have you heard of in your lifetime, who had to act or “be American”? This is just an continuation of trying to convince people that Obama is “not like us” … whatever the fuck that means. I like to think I’m not like anyone else either, because I’m an individual no matter what continent I happen to be on. I don’t have to “be American” because I am an American, and I couldn’t give a flying fuck what anyone else thinks or if they think I’m not American. Because why they think in their mind doesn’t change reality.

Think about it, who on this forum thinks about being American? You either are or you’re not.

Mister D
08-17-2012, 08:25 AM
Gee, another progressive obsessed with racial theories.

Cigar
08-17-2012, 08:28 AM
Gee, another progressive obsessed with racial theories.

Ever try my "theories" out ... face-to-face? :)

Mister D
08-17-2012, 08:29 AM
Ever try my "theories" out ... face-to-face? :)

First of all, I was referring to the Negro who wrote this garbage. Secondly, you already failed to show up, bitch. :afro:

Chris
08-17-2012, 08:32 AM
Think about it, who on this forum thinks about being American? You either are or you’re not.

It is important to think about what it means however. How American is it, for example, to want to change America, like Obama promised? What change could be made to America that wouldn't be unAmerican? --Maybe he meant change the government, as in President Obama's Smashing Success Story: Greatly Increasing The Power Of Government (http://www.forbes.com/sites/charleskadlec/2012/08/13/president-obamas-smashing-success-story-greatly-increasing-the-power-of-government/). But even that seems unAmerican when America and Americans have been about independence and liberty and not dependence on government.

Cigar
08-17-2012, 08:34 AM
First of all, I was referring to the Negro who wrote this garbage. Secondly, you already failed to show up, bitch. :afro:

I always thought Toure was a little light in the loafers for my liking.

And once again, it don't mean a thing what you call me in the internet ... it's safe for you. :)

Mister D
08-17-2012, 08:36 AM
I always thought Toure was a little light in the loafers for my liking.

And once again, it don't mean a thing what you call me in the internet ... it's safe for you. :)

Hey, when you ever decide to show up wear a mask. I don't want anyone to know I associate with blacks even if it's only to bitch slap them. :grin:

Cigar
08-17-2012, 08:37 AM
It is important to think about what it means however. How American is it, for example, to want to change America, like Obama promised? What change could be made to America that wouldn't be unAmerican? --Maybe he meant change the government, as in President Obama's Smashing Success Story: Greatly Increasing The Power Of Government (http://www.forbes.com/sites/charleskadlec/2012/08/13/president-obamas-smashing-success-story-greatly-increasing-the-power-of-government/). But even that seems unAmerican when America and Americans have been about independence and liberty and not dependence on government.

Personal question; Are "you" any less American today August 17th 2012, than you were January 22nd 2009?

Cigar
08-17-2012, 08:42 AM
Hey, when you ever decide to show up wear a mask. I don't want anyone to know I associate with blacks even if it's only to bitch slap them. :grin:

Ok Sure

Mister D
08-17-2012, 08:43 AM
Ok Sure

Thanks, sport.

Chris
08-17-2012, 08:44 AM
Personal question; Are "you" any less American today August 17th 2012, than you were January 22nd 2009?

Yes, like I said--didn't you read it, less liberty, more government.

Cigar
08-17-2012, 08:48 AM
Yes, like I said--didn't you read it, less liberty, more government.

Ok so you personally have less liberty and more government ... I'm sorry to hear that.

As for me, I still do the exact same things now that I was able to do then. Actuality more. Because the economy was tanking to shit in 2008, if already made back my losses and then some since the crash.

Chris
08-17-2012, 08:51 AM
Ok so you personally have less liberty and more government ... I'm sorry to hear that.

As for me, I'm still about to do the exact same things now that I was able to do then. Actuality more. Because the economy was tanking to shit in 2008, if already made back my losses and then some since the crash.

So to you freedom is about money. Very liberal of you.

Cigar
08-17-2012, 08:54 AM
So to you freedom is about money. Very liberal of you.

No ... I'm still free to do the same things I did 4 years ago and more because of Money.

What are you not able to do now that you were able to do January 2009?

Mister D
08-17-2012, 08:56 AM
No ... I'm still free to do the same things I did 4 years ago and more because of Money.

What are you not able to do now that you were able to do January 2009?

You just proved his point. Hell, you even capitalized it out of deference!

coolwalker
08-17-2012, 09:38 AM
Oh for Christ's sake! Will every word spoken by Romney be broken-down and shown to be a slur? Based on the photo of the man in question who stated the stupid fact (what he believes to be a fact) appears to possibly be one-sided in his thinking. Had he been a Caucasian, he might have carried a bit of weight, but even then, not much. Obama and his people are grasping at straws and trying to divert the attention of the people from the economy and his poor record to something that doesn't even exist.

Cigar
08-17-2012, 10:10 AM
Yea I agree ... :)

http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b137/chasc5/ZygliA20120817_low.jpg

MMC
08-17-2012, 10:24 AM
http://global.fncstatic.com/static/managed/img/fn2/video/081612_cav_wilder_640.jpg

Yep according to the first black govenor of Virginia.....Biden Did!!!!! :shocked:

Wilder said he felt Secretary of State Hillary Clinton would have made a better Obama running mate and called on Biden to "cool it, back up" and admit that he was wrong.

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2012/08/15/black-ex-gov-va-slams-biden-for-chains-remark/?intcmp=obinsite#ixzz23ojwO7sh

Agravan
08-17-2012, 10:48 AM
Yea I agree ... :)

http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b137/chasc5/ZygliA20120817_low.jpg
Interesting cartoon there, Cigar. But notice that none of the buttons are the least bit racist.
Obama, himself, claimed for over 16 years to have been born in Kenya. obama associated with Rev Wright (where's the racism in that?).
obama has stated “I will stand with the Muslims should the political winds shift in an ugly direction.”,
the number of people on welfare has increased under obama.
How does stating facts translate into racism??

Goldie Locks
08-17-2012, 10:53 AM
Interesting cartoon there, Cigar. But notice that none of the buttons are the least bit racist.
Obama, himself, claimed for over 16 years to have been born in Kenya. obama associated with Rev Wright (where's the racism in that?).
obama has stated “I will stand with the Muslims should the political winds shift in an ugly direction.”,
the number of people on welfare has increased under obama.
How does stating facts translate into racism??

They don't, but to lefty anything bad said about Ubama is racist...it's all they have.

Jack Fate
08-17-2012, 12:46 PM

As for me, I still do the exact same things now that I was able to do then. Actuality more. Because the economy was tanking to shit in 2008, if already made back my losses and then some since the crash.

I bet you teach English Grammar at Harvard.

MMC
08-17-2012, 01:01 PM
I bet you teach English Grammar at Harvard.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=190iqepL-G4

Nah....thats my job. I speak Jive! :yo2: He teaches Liberal Arts! :smiley_ROFLMAO:

Captain Obvious
08-20-2012, 06:21 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=upvZdVK913I