PDA

View Full Version : Warning: Thank GOD the Pope is going home tomorrow!!!

JDubya
09-27-2015, 10:08 PM
And pray that he won't be back anytime soon!!!

I am so SICK of hearing about him non-stop, 24/7, day in and day out every time I turn around!!!!

Geez!!!!

STFU ABOUT THE POPE ALREADY!!!!!!

Stupid news media.

Nothing more than glorified celebrity gossip these days anyway.

Redrose
09-27-2015, 10:11 PM

I am so SICK of hearing about him non-stop, 24/7, day in and day out every time I turn around!!!!

Geez!!!!

Stupid news media.

We heard about OJ for 9 solid months.

Lineman
09-27-2015, 10:52 PM
I may be wrong here.... but last I checked.... we aint forced to watch tv the interwebs, or listen to radio....

iustitia
09-27-2015, 10:58 PM
I don't care about the Pope either, but isn't it a little obtuse to group coverage of him with celebrity gossip?

Green Arrow
09-27-2015, 11:16 PM
I must have missed the part where you were forced to watch/view any coverage of him. I haven't seen hardly any coverage of him that I haven't sought out myself on my own free will.

The Xl
09-27-2015, 11:36 PM
He did hold up New York for a bit. It's all good though.

Tahuyaman
09-27-2015, 11:52 PM
I spent about ten minutes listening to him or the coverage of his visit.

pjohns
09-28-2015, 12:29 AM
And pray that [the pope] won't be back anytime soon!!!

Geez!!!!

Stupid news media.

I, too, will be glad about the pope's departure, simply because I would like to know what is going on in the world--presumably, other events have not suddenly stopped--and all the 24/7 news channels seem devoted entirely to coverage of the pope's visit. (I usually watch Fox News Channel; but I have also tried the center-left CNN, and even the hard-left MSNBC, to get coverage of other events--but without success.)

Subdermal
09-28-2015, 07:39 AM
It will be bad for Obama once Pope smear is gone.

He'll have to return to his normal level of media cover, making it more difficult for him to do things like releasing binLaden's bodyguard from GITMO without anyone noticing.

Mac-7
09-28-2015, 08:15 AM
The commie pope got so much attention because the liberal news media likes what he had to say.

Common Sense
09-28-2015, 08:15 AM
Changing the channel is hard for some people.

midcan5
09-28-2015, 08:16 AM
Donald Trump far exceeds papal coverage. If I have to hear him once more say sweet nothings I may scream. Oh wait, he's gonna reduce taxes and insure everyone! Oh happy times....

Mac-7
09-28-2015, 08:22 AM
Donald Trump far exceeds papal coverage. If I have to hear him once more say sweet nothings I may scream. Oh wait, he's gonna reduce taxes and insure everyone! Oh happy times....

If he just secures the border and deports illegals it will be an improvement over the establishment in either party.

If he also brings back jobs to America we will be far, far ahead.

birddog
09-28-2015, 08:45 AM
The commie pope got so much attention because the liberal news media likes what he had to say.

Also, the libs were likely relieved that less focus was on the corrupt, lying Hildebeast!

Green Arrow
09-28-2015, 09:07 AM
I, too, will be glad about the pope's departure, simply because I would like to know what is going on in the world--presumably, other events have not suddenly stopped--and all the 24/7 news channels seem devoted entirely to coverage of the pope's visit. (I usually watch Fox News Channel; but I have also tried the center-left CNN, and even the hard-left MSNBC, to get coverage of other events--but without success.)

If you get all your news from biased news sources, you won't really know what's going on anyway. I have no trouble finding out what's going on outside, and I never watch any of the MSM channels like Fox, CNN, and MSNBC.

Truth Detector
09-28-2015, 09:07 AM

Geez!!!!

Stupid news media.

AMEN to that!!!!

Cigar
09-28-2015, 09:09 AM
:laugh: Not a good year for you guys .... is it?

Truth Detector
09-28-2015, 09:12 AM
I may be wrong here.... but last I checked.... we aint forced to watch tv the interwebs, or listen to radio....

I must have missed the part where you were forced to watch/view any coverage of him. I haven't seen hardly any coverage of him that I haven't sought out myself on my own free will.

Apparently you don't watch shows on CNN, MSNBC or Fox. But for those of us who actually get up in the morning and watch shows like GPS, they were usurped with the mind numbing coverage of a Pope that leftists normally enjoy deriding with criticism.

The only entertaining part of the coverage was when the tired old Marxist struggled to walk up the stair way to the 777 on the Tarmac of JFK and stumbled scaring the bejesus out of his handlers.

Truth Detector
09-28-2015, 09:15 AM

A Marxist like you should love the TrumpTARD; he sounds just as stupid as a Democrat. He reminds me of another Presidential dunce who never says anything of substance and ran on "hope and change."

Truth Detector
09-28-2015, 09:16 AM
If he just secures the border and deports illegals it will be an improvement over the establishment in either party.

If he also brings back jobs to America we will be far, far ahead.

He won't do either and his rhetoric is empty and dumb.

Truth Detector
09-28-2015, 09:17 AM
If you get all your news from biased news sources, you won't really know what's going on anyway. I have no trouble finding out what's going on outside, and I never watch any of the MSM channels like Fox, CNN, and MSNBC.

Fascinating; so what is this "unbiased" news source you obtain all your information from?

Green Arrow
09-28-2015, 09:19 AM
Fascinating; so what is this "unbiased" news source you obtain all your information from?

Usually, C-Span. If it's legislation, OpenCongress or GovTrack.

Truth Detector
09-28-2015, 09:20 AM
:laugh: Not a good year for you guys .... is it?

The last seven haven't been good for many; unless you're a Wall Street banker, then you'll think Obama has been great!!! Not so much for millions of blacks, middle class and the poor.

Only one more year and three months to go; Amen to that as well!!!

Truth Detector
09-28-2015, 09:21 AM

C-Span is great if you need something to fall asleep to. I think it's funny you think they have no bias there.

What shows do they produce in particular that you prefer?

Green Arrow
09-28-2015, 09:28 AM
C-Span is great if you need something to fall asleep to. I think it's funny you think they have no bias there.

There isn't any. All they do is show you what's going on. They don't editorialize it, and when they take callers, they take an even number from all sides.

AeonPax
09-28-2015, 09:29 AM
`
Or someone lost their channel changer.

JDubya
09-28-2015, 09:30 AM

No, but we like to.

But being inundated with "All Pope All The Time" coverage is an annoyance.

nathanbforrest45
09-28-2015, 09:34 AM

If he had gone to Congress and said homosexuality and abortion were wrong the media would have screamed "separation of church and state"

Its really hilarious to hear those who normally attack Christians praising and going gaga over this leftist.

No, no one was forced to watch the news, we could have always watched the 5000th rerun of Law and Order

JDubya
09-28-2015, 09:34 AM
I don't care about the Pope either, but isn't it a little obtuse to group coverage of him with celebrity gossip?

No, it's obtuse to assume that, just because he's the Pope he isn't a celebrity and that the constant supposed "news" coverage of him does not contain a significant percentage of what really amounts to gossip.

JDubya
09-28-2015, 09:37 AM

When you turn on the news and that's all you see, whether you sit and watch it or turn the channel, you've still been exposed to it, like it or not.

When it happens several times a day for several days, it gets tiresome.

Hence my OP.

Truth Detector
09-28-2015, 09:40 AM
There isn't any. All they do is show you what's going on. They don't editorialize it, and when they take callers, they take an even number from all sides.

I see you don't really watch PBS do you? LMAO

Truth Detector
09-28-2015, 09:42 AM
When you turn on the news and that's all you see, whether you sit and watch it or turn the channel, you've still been exposed to it, like it or not.

When it happens several times a day for several days, it gets tiresome.

Hence my OP.

He also foolishly thinks that when you tuned into PBS, they weren't televising the Pope; now THAT is damned funny.

Cigar
09-28-2015, 09:44 AM
The last seven haven't been good for many; unless you're a Wall Street banker, then you'll think Obama has been great!!! Not so much for millions of blacks, middle class and the poor.

Only one more year and three months to go; Amen to that as well!!!

So who anointed you the national spokesperson for Wall Street bankers, millions of blacks, middle class and the poor?

BTW ... exactly when did you start caring for millions of blacks, middle class and the poor?

Did you not care before seven years ago?

Matty
09-28-2015, 09:45 AM
The best part about Pope Coverage is that it gave us relief from trump coverage.

pjohns
09-28-2015, 09:46 AM

I do not find it hard to change the channel; but I did find it hard to find news coverage of anything else, on any other channel...

pjohns
09-28-2015, 09:48 AM

Well, I suppose there are always the newspapers (which are mostly online nowadays).

What other sources of news do you have in mind--if any?

Truth Detector
09-28-2015, 09:52 AM
The best part about Pope Coverage is that it gave us relief from trump coverage.

LMAO; not really....but good point.

pjohns

Well, I suppose that will do for some things.

But from what source do you receive coverage of the international news?

JDubya

Oh, puh -lease...

http://s14.postimg.org/dtb2faz69/Photo_talks_1443451710155.jpg

Because that's just the way you rolleth, I suppose.

JDubya
09-28-2015, 09:53 AM
I do not find it hard to change the channel; but I did find it hard to find news coverage of anything else, on any other channel...

Exactly.

Truth Detector
09-28-2015, 09:56 AM
So who anointed you the national spokesperson for Wall Street bankers, millions of blacks, middle class and the poor?

Please find the part where I declared myself the spokesman for anyone. Meanwhile, you think you're the forums chief straw man pontificator. Yay you!!!

BTW ... exactly when did you start caring for millions of blacks, middle class and the poor?

I've always cared because unlike a lying liberal, I don't support emotional feel-good legislative giveaways that do nothing to help them.

Did you not care before seven years ago?

I'm amused that you think you care. Liberals are really good at outsourcing their emotion laden concern to faceless Government entities, but suck at actually lifting a finger to deal with poverty, a woeful lack of good jobs and homelessness.

Ransom
09-28-2015, 10:12 AM

When you're a media sheep, it's all you have. CNN locked in on the Pope, Dubya is lost.

:Skeert: what to do, what to do

Ransom
09-28-2015, 10:14 AM

Another media driven member.

Baaaaa.

Whatever manure they feed you.......ewe graze on. Pope on TV.......you don't know what to do.

Graze, eat, sleep, shat......is all you do.

Try going outdoors. Enjoying nature. Take up a hobby outdoors, hike, bike, go fishing or...go to Canada.

Matty
09-28-2015, 10:17 AM

Baaaaa.

Whatever manure they feed you.......ewe graze on. Pope on TV.......you don't know what to do.

Try going outdoors. Enjoying nature. Take up a hobby outdoors, hike, bike, go fishing or...go to Canada.

Who pulled your strings?

nathanbforrest45
09-28-2015, 10:33 AM
Please find the part where I declared myself the spokesman for anyone. Meanwhile, you think you're the forums chief straw man pontificator. Yay you!!!

I've always cared because unlike a lying liberal, I don't support emotional feel-good legislative giveaways that do nothing to help them.

I'm amused that you think you care. Liberals are really good at outsourcing their emotion laden concern to faceless Government entities, but suck at actually lifting a finger to deal with poverty, a woeful lack of good jobs and homelessness.

Don't hold back now, tell him what a real asshole you think he is

Truth Detector
09-28-2015, 10:36 AM
Don't hold back now, tell him what a real $#@! you think he is

I'm not permitted to insult the liberal members of the forum. I've been informed that only they are allowed to troll and hurl insults in the forum. I have to obey the rules.

;)

Cigar
09-28-2015, 10:36 AM
First a Skinny Community Organizer, now a 78 Year Old Pope. :laugh:

Subdermal
09-28-2015, 10:37 AM

This from a guy who was totally enchanted with Hope and Change.

You'll pardon us while we ignore your faux screaming going forward.

AeonPax
09-28-2015, 10:59 AM
`
`
`

http://s1.postimg.org/dxz2xy7un/whine.jpg

texan
09-28-2015, 11:04 AM
I could care less about his visit and the none stop coverage. It is like watching 24/7 wildfire coverage in cali.

Matty
09-28-2015, 11:15 AM
I could care less about his visit and the none stop coverage. It is like watching 24/7 wildfire coverage in cali.

I caught up on house hunters international and peanut butter and jelly sandwiches.

Ransom
09-28-2015, 11:49 AM
Who pulled your strings?

We already know who is pulling that wool over your eyes, media whores.

Ransom
09-28-2015, 11:51 AM
What are they telling you to say about Trump this am, Media wh0res?

Matty
09-28-2015, 11:54 AM
We already know who is pulling that wool over your eyes, media $#@!s.

You don't know me. All I said was the more pope coverage we had the less whining we heard from trump. What a godsend. Pardon the pun.

Ransom
09-28-2015, 12:03 PM
You don't know me. All I said was the more pope coverage we had the less whining we heard from trump. What a godsend. Pardon the pun.

I know ewe.

Matty
09-28-2015, 12:11 PM
Spelling not your strength huh?

Captain Obvious
09-28-2015, 12:12 PM
Sounds like karma speaking

sachem
09-28-2015, 12:50 PM
You don't know me. All I said was the more pope coverage we had the less whining we heard from trump. What a godsend. Pardon the pun.Amen to that.

Ransom
09-28-2015, 12:58 PM
Spelling not your strength huh?

Google it, Stick.

Cigar
09-28-2015, 01:01 PM

A) You're one who pointed out a Skin Color ... not me. So apparently you have some experience.
B) YOU say in one sentence; I've always cared, then in the next sentence; 'm amused that you think you care. :rollseyes: Kinda schizophrenic you think? :tongue:
C) Why do you now care about Jobs, Obama has tried to pass a Jobs Bill for 7 years, But The GOP can't do that because that would be a Win for Obama.

You now have the Obstructed Government you've wanted, so now EAT IT!

Crepitus
09-28-2015, 01:09 PM
http://pinoyweekly.org/new/wp-content/uploads/2015/01/bad-luck-pope-francis-61764.jpg

Crepitus
09-28-2015, 01:11 PM

^Obviously never heard of it^

Crepitus
09-28-2015, 01:16 PM

Baaaaa.

Oh Holy Shit, Ransom said something I agree with!

I need to go lie down or something.......

silvereyes
09-28-2015, 01:26 PM
Shhhhhh, dumbya doesn't know that. We didn't send him the memo.

Ransom
09-28-2015, 01:29 PM
http://weknowyourdreams.com/images/sheep/sheep-01.jpg (http://www.google.com/url?sa=i&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=images&cd=&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0CAcQjRxqFQoTCPe-6_CtmsgCFcsVPgodRGIIWQ&url=http%3A%2F%2Fweknowyourdreams.com%2Fsheep.html&psig=AFQjCNH4G1j0d-869wp0lmCaQgEaBQ8tUQ&ust=1443551324022153)

Hey Libs.....yeah ewe.......CNN is talking about Trump again today, quit grazing on that manure and come listen!

silvereyes
09-28-2015, 01:30 PM
Also, the libs were likely relieved that less focus was on the corrupt, lying Hildebeast!

The govt cheese line is calling for you.

silvereyes
09-28-2015, 01:35 PM
Who pulled your strings?

Just ignore him. His mommy must have mismatched his garanimals.

silvereyes
09-28-2015, 01:38 PM
I'm not permitted to insult the liberal members of the forum. I've been informed that only they are allowed to troll and hurl insults in the forum. I have to obey the rules.

;)
You're more than welcome to slime your way back to trinns slimy cesspool.

silvereyes
09-28-2015, 01:39 PM
I know ewe.

Quit being a penis. Seriously.

Tahuyaman
09-28-2015, 01:41 PM
The govt cheese line is calling for you.

Just ignore him. His mommy must have mismatched his garanimals.

You're more than welcome to slime your way back to trinns slimy cesspool.

Quit being a penis. Seriously.

Is this exo's female persona?

silvereyes
09-28-2015, 01:42 PM
http://weknowyourdreams.com/images/sheep/sheep-01.jpg (http://www.google.com/url?sa=i&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=images&cd=&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0CAcQjRxqFQoTCPe-6_CtmsgCFcsVPgodRGIIWQ&url=http%3A%2F%2Fweknowyourdreams.com%2Fsheep.html&psig=AFQjCNH4G1j0d-869wp0lmCaQgEaBQ8tUQ&ust=1443551324022153)

Hey Libs.....yeah ewe.......CNN is talking about Trump again today, quit grazing on that manure and come listen!
Youre the one grazing on manure since you're lapping up all the manure that spills from the chumps pie hole. BTW, your nose is getting quite brown from being up the chumps OTHER hole.

Common Sense
09-28-2015, 01:43 PM

Are you Truth Seeker's female persona?

silvereyes
09-28-2015, 01:44 PM

Aww, tah, don't be jealous. I'm sure someone, somewhere doesn't despise your presence. Maybe.

nic34
09-28-2015, 01:45 PM
I, too, will be glad about the pope's departure, simply because I would like to know what is going on in the world--presumably, other events have not suddenly stopped--and all the 24/7 news channels seem devoted entirely to coverage of the pope's visit. (I usually watch rwnj Fox News Channel; but I have also tried the center-left CNN, and even the hard-left MSNBC, to get coverage of other events--but without success.)

lol, you weren't looking....

Tahuyaman
09-28-2015, 01:45 PM
Are you Truth Seeker's female persona?

How about coming up your own comment? Mimicking others is not a demonstration of wit.

Common Sense
09-28-2015, 01:46 PM
Geez, pretty defensive...

Ransom
09-28-2015, 01:54 PM
Youre the one grazing on manure since you're lapping up all the manure that spills from the chumps pie hole. BTW, your nose is getting quite brown from being up the chumps OTHER hole.

http://www.ashford.co.nz/newsite/images/stories/cssgallery/fleece/images/Romney_634_475_90.jpg (http://www.google.com/url?sa=i&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=images&cd=&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0CAcQjRxqFQoTCP-MspGzmsgCFUdrHgodq3ECLg&url=http%3A%2F%2Fsocgen.ucla.edu%2F2014%2F05%2Fno-patent-for-dolly-the-cloned-sheep-court-rules-adding-to-industry-jitters%2F&psig=AFQjCNHqTHh1eJZNp8IodCG9RisFPJQ0pw&ust=1443552734651423)

Get off my lawn, Silvereyes!

:biglaugh:

Ethereal
09-28-2015, 02:01 PM

The pope's rhetoric is pretty much in line with traditional Catholic teachings regarding mercy, charity, and forgiveness. He hasn't said anything that contradicts Catholic doctrines. Of course, it's okay to disagree with Catholicism (I'm no longer a Catholic myself), but to pretend like this Pope is some kind of radical departure for the Catholic church is just perplexing.

Ransom
09-28-2015, 02:05 PM
The pope's rhetoric is pretty much in line with traditional Catholic teachings regarding mercy, charity, and forgiveness. He hasn't said anything that contradicts Catholic doctrines. Of course, it's okay to disagree with Catholicism (I'm no longer a Catholic myself), but to pretend like this Pope is some kind of radical departure for the Catholic church is just perplexing.

Proof that even a blind squirrel can find a nut every once in awhile. Nice post, E

Ethereal
09-28-2015, 02:08 PM
Apparently you don't watch shows on CNN, MSNBC or Fox. But for those of us who actually get up in the morning and watch shows like GPS, they were usurped with the mind numbing coverage of a Pope that leftists normally enjoy deriding with criticism.

The only entertaining part of the coverage was when the tired old Marxist struggled to walk up the stair way to the 777 on the Tarmac of JFK and stumbled scaring the bejesus out of his handlers.

So you were titillated by the possibility of Francis severely injuring himself? Do you really hate the Pope that much? I mean, I know hatred comes really easy to a guy like you, but even this seems a bit extreme.

Chris
09-28-2015, 02:09 PM
Don't hold back now, tell him what a real asshole you think he is

;)

General warning: Do not insult any member, stick to the topic.

nic34
09-28-2015, 02:09 PM

Just shows how far out there Catholicism has really been the last couple of milleniums.... good to see it catch up to 1900.

Ethereal
09-28-2015, 02:13 PM
If he had gone to Congress and said homosexuality and abortion were wrong the media would have screamed "separation of church and state"

Its really hilarious to hear those who normally attack Christians praising and going gaga over this leftist.

No, no one was forced to watch the news, we could have always watched the 5000th rerun of Law and Order

He's a leftist? Does that mean he supports welfare for the poor, sick, and elderly? If so, then how is he any different from the typical American or westerner?

Mac-7
09-28-2015, 02:18 PM
He's a leftist? Does that mean he supports welfare for the poor, sick, and elderly? If so, then how is he any different from the typical American or westerner?

The pope is a typical leftist who supports welfare for lazy people too.

silvereyes
09-28-2015, 02:26 PM

Libliblibliblib.

Ethereal
09-28-2015, 02:28 PM

Welfare for poor people has been a pretty standard position within the Catholic church for a while now. You're free to disagree with that position, but don't act like it's some kind of radical departure from Catholic tradition.

silvereyes
09-28-2015, 02:30 PM
How about coming up your own comment? Mimicking others is not a demonstration of wit.
And yours was "wit?" I'm shocked you can even spell wit.

silvereyes
09-28-2015, 02:32 PM
http://www.ashford.co.nz/newsite/images/stories/cssgallery/fleece/images/Romney_634_475_90.jpg (http://www.google.com/url?sa=i&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=images&cd=&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0CAcQjRxqFQoTCP-MspGzmsgCFUdrHgodq3ECLg&url=http%3A%2F%2Fsocgen.ucla.edu%2F2014%2F05%2Fno-patent-for-dolly-the-cloned-sheep-court-rules-adding-to-industry-jitters%2F&psig=AFQjCNHqTHh1eJZNp8IodCG9RisFPJQ0pw&ust=1443552734651423)

Get off my lawn, Silvereyes!

:biglaugh:
Aw, shucks. Look it's your date from last night.

Mac-7
09-28-2015, 02:35 PM
Welfare for poor people has been a pretty standard position within the Catholic church for a while now. You're free to disagree with that position, but don't act like it's some kind of radical departure from Catholic tradition.

I will disagree.

If someone is poor because they are lazy then they dont dont deserve government assistance.

That doesnt mean the Church cant sell a painting and feed the lazy if they want.

but not with tax dollars.

AeonPax
09-28-2015, 02:38 PM
Libliblibliblib.
`
Doesn't this read this repetitious spew get monotonous to you? I've been finding myself coming here less and less and even then, just to see if you're here.

Ethereal
09-28-2015, 02:39 PM
I will disagree.

If someone is poor because they are lazy then they dont dont deserve government assistance.

That doesnt mean the Church cant sell a painting and feed the lazy if they want.

but not with tax dollars.

I don't recall the pope claiming that lazy people should get welfare. Probably because he did not say it?

All he said was that the general governments of the world should have some welfare for the poor, sick, and elderly, which is a pretty standard position within the western world, even among tea partiers and Republicans. There is nothing particularly radical about a Pope sticking up for things like SS, Medicaid, and Medicare.

silvereyes
09-28-2015, 02:47 PM
`
Doesn't this read this repetitious spew get monotonous to you? I've been finding myself coming here less and less and even then, just to see if you're here.
Yep, it's kinda like gardening. You gotta pick through the weeds to find a true flower. :)

rembrant
09-28-2015, 04:31 PM

Geez!!!!

Stupid news media.

right...back to non stop nothing all about TRUMP.

Celebrity Gossip.....for a lot of Americans.. seems to now be the thing they STUDY up on. I see GARBAGE from jerks who think they went to Law School ( or graduated High School)

rembrant
09-28-2015, 04:38 PM
Yep, it's kinda like gardening. You gotta pick through the weeds to find a true flower. :) Well.. I tend to eradicate weeds and plant more flowers. In this virtual internet....you can get in trouble for being rude to the WEEDS. Even poison Ivy gets to crap on me and I don't get to weed whack it.

rembrant
09-28-2015, 04:43 PM
We heard about OJ for 9 solid months. Well.......this is about something ELSE. Right wing fringe buttholes are into BIGOT..into CLASS WARFARE, are about Rush Style CONTEMPT. Their Commercial Christian Dogma.. is only about bashing people, abusing people. This Pope ain't saying the CRAP some think Religion ought to be. They'd nail Jesus were he around here.

Mac-7
09-28-2015, 04:48 PM
http://pinoyweekly.org/new/wp-content/uploads/2015/01/bad-luck-pope-francis-61764.jpg

This pope worships Julius Caesar and Karl Marx not Jesus.

Common Sense
09-28-2015, 04:48 PM
LOl...

iustitia
09-28-2015, 04:49 PM
Don't forget Hitler. The Pope is probably a Nazi too. Fuckin librul Nazi commie Pope. Baby 'Murican Jesus weeps. Fuck da po-pope!

Chris
09-28-2015, 04:50 PM
Well.. I tend to eradicate weeds and plant more flowers. In this virtual internet....you can get in trouble for being rude to the WEEDS. Even poison Ivy gets to crap on me and I don't get to weed whack it.

Aw, well, leave it to the...

http://i.snag.gy/wI33z.jpg

Bob
09-28-2015, 04:57 PM
`

What she says is what you complain about.

Bob
09-28-2015, 05:00 PM
Don't forget Hitler. The Pope is probably a Nazi too. Fuckin librul Nazi commie Pope. Baby 'Murican Jesus weeps. Fuck da po-pope!

Over the years, prior to Pope Francis, the common thing for Democrats to do as posters was rip the Pope. I mean he got called a Nazi by many Democrats. And they wonder why I got away from their party.

Common Sense
09-28-2015, 05:03 PM
Over the years, prior to Pope Francis, the common thing for Democrats to do as posters was rip the Pope. I mean he got called a Nazi by many Democrats. And they wonder why I got away from their party.

But calling this pope a commie is cool with you?

Bob
09-28-2015, 06:00 PM
But calling this pope a commie is cool with you?

Sorry to hear Democrats do that to him.

Common Sense
09-28-2015, 06:13 PM
Sorry to hear Democrats do that to him.

Mac isn't a Democrat.

Do you purposefully not hear people on the right demonizing him?

Bob
09-28-2015, 06:15 PM
Mac isn't a Democrat.

Clearly I did not know. But I had to argue against Democrats that trashed the Popes all the time. Why not still trash him?

Common Sense
09-28-2015, 06:16 PM
Oh, OK Bob...guess you chose not to read the thread you're posting in.

Tahuyaman
09-28-2015, 06:17 PM
Aww, tah, don't be jealous. I'm sure someone, somewhere doesn't despise your presence. Maybe.

I don't mind being despised by overweight, homely women. They often despise guys like me because they know that they have no shot.

Bob
09-28-2015, 06:18 PM
Oh, OK Bob...guess you chose not to read the thread you're posting in.

I more than likely miss many posts. Excuse me but I get up to 75 notices of posts daily. i do my best to reply to those 75. It is a choice because doing it your way, I could be stuck with maybe 200 messages daily.

Chris
09-28-2015, 06:19 PM
Mac isn't a Democrat.

The right will demonize him in part because he's Catholic, a Protestant thing, and because he's liberal, a "conservative" thing.

The left is more mixed, they distrust his religion but like his economic message.

Bob
09-28-2015, 06:22 PM
I don't mind being despised by overweight, homely women. They often despise guys like me because they know that they have no shot.

I too saw the same thing you saw. Glad it is not just me.

Bob
09-28-2015, 06:28 PM
The right will demonize him in part because he's Catholic, a Protestant thing, and because he's liberal, a "conservative" thing.

The left is more mixed, they distrust his religion but like his economic message.

That does not apply to me. I have no connection to Catholics, yet do not demonize him or the religion.

As to this Pope, he seems to me to be a kind man. I believe he is to be admired by all.

Chris
09-28-2015, 06:32 PM
That does not apply to me. I have no connection to Catholics, yet do not demonize him or the religion.

As to this Pope, he seems to me to be a kind man. I believe he is to be admired by all.

It was a generalization.

Common
09-28-2015, 07:15 PM
He did hold up New York for a bit. It's all good though.

Was worse in Philly

Green Arrow
09-28-2015, 07:42 PM
Well, I suppose that will do for some things.

But from what source do you receive coverage of the international news?

Again, mostly C-Span. But I also enjoy The Guardian.

Green Arrow
09-28-2015, 07:43 PM
Oh, puh -lease...

http://s14.postimg.org/dtb2faz69/Photo_talks_1443451710155.jpg

Because that's just the way you rolleth, I suppose.

This is why society is swirling the bowl. Intellectualism is mocked rather than enjoyed.

iustitia
09-28-2015, 07:49 PM
Yeah, can you believe men once aspired to intelligence instead of belittling it?

JDubya
09-28-2015, 08:14 PM
When you're a media sheep, it's all you have. CNN locked in on the Pope, Dubya is lost.

:Skeert: what to do, what to do
Ransom :

I don't even get CNN because I haven't had cable/satellite TV since 2003, dimwit.

Haven't watched CNN, MSNBC or any other cable news outlet for a good 12 years now.

Please tell another one of your Einstein-like theories.

Ransom
09-28-2015, 08:17 PM
@Ransom (http://thepoliticalforums.com/member.php?u=724) :

I don't even get CNN because I haven't had cable/satellite TV since 2003, dimwit.

Haven't watched CNN, MSNBC or any other cable news outlet for a good 12 years now.

Please tell another one of your Einstein-like theories.

=how did he know I watch CNN, MSNBC, and Oprah? Am I that transparent?

JDubya
09-28-2015, 08:20 PM
This is why society is swirling the bowl. Intellectualism is mocked rather than enjoyed.

Or in this case, a pseudo intellectual poser trying to appear intellectual.

iustitia
09-28-2015, 08:23 PM
Why is he a pseudo intellectual for wanting reliable news sources? See, this is why he's right. He didn't even say anything for you to debate. He didn't even give an opinion. He just listed his news sources. But he's a pseudo-intellectual. How is that a rational conclusion?

Chris

http://i.snag.gy/OJfR2.jpg

JDubya

Think whatever you want.

I have an antenna and I watch TV for free because AFAIC only brainwashed sheep pay the rates cable and satellite providers charge for the crap they broadcast.

A group that I cannot help but assume includes you.

iustitia
09-28-2015, 08:24 PM
Seriously.

>GA's asked for his preferred news sources.
>>He gives them.
>>>GA is a pseudo-intellectual poser.

Dude, what do you even contribute in the form of discussion?

JDubya
09-28-2015, 08:25 PM
Why is he a pseudo intellectual for wanting reliable news sources? See, this is why he's right. He didn't even say anything for you to debate. He didn't even give an opinion. He just listed his news sources. But he's a pseudo-intellectual. How is that a rational conclusion?

Because based upon the quality of his discourse here, I doubt he really spends a significant amount of time watching those channels.

My opinion.

Don't like it?

Tough sh*t.

JDubya
09-28-2015, 08:26 PM
Seriously.

>>He gives them.

More than you, "Dude".

Or should I say "Dudiot".

Green Arrow
09-28-2015, 08:28 PM
Or in this case, a pseudo intellectual poser trying to appear intellectual.

Trying to appear intellectual? So...should I have lied when I was asked what news sources I follow?

JDubya
09-28-2015, 08:28 PM
Yeah, can you believe men once aspired to intelligence instead of belittling it?

You should try aspiring to it yourself.

Dude. :biglaugh:

Green Arrow
09-28-2015, 08:29 PM
Seriously.

>>He gives them.

Nothing, ever, at any point, in any thread. But to hear him tell it, he's the Rocky Balboa of internet forum debates.

JDubya
09-28-2015, 08:30 PM
Trying to appear intellectual? So...should I have lied when I was asked what news sources I follow?

No, you should have truthfully told us you get your news from Jimmy Fallon's and Seth Meyer's monologues.

iustitia
09-28-2015, 08:31 PM
Because based upon the quality of his discourse here, I doubt he really spends a significant amount of time watching those channels.

My opinion.

Don't like it?

Tough sh*t.

Fuck if I know if he's the most well-read here, but compared to you he's a bibliophile.

GA and I have plenty to agree and disagree on, but he's a stellar poster and a smart dude. He's one of the realest ones here, not a sanctimonious wanker like plenty of others.

Green Arrow
09-28-2015, 08:32 PM
No, you should have truthfully told us you get your news from Jimmy Fallon's and Seth Meyer's monologues.

So, yes, I should have lied. Gotcha.

JDubya
09-28-2015, 08:32 PM
Nothing, ever, at any point, in any thread. But to hear him tell it, he's the Rocky Balboa of internet forum debates.

Sez ½ (along with your shoulder parrot del) of the snarky put down duo.

Pot, kettle, blah, blah, blah.

iustitia
09-28-2015, 08:34 PM
More than you, "Dude".

Or should I say "Dudiot".

You should try aspiring to it yourself.

Dude. :biglaugh:

Got to admit, there are plenty of people that post here that are rather generic and just kind of blend together for me. If I've ever interacted with this guy then this is the first time I've noticed. But from what I'm seeing he's a real cocksucker.

I know I come and go, but I'm a bit thrown off that he has more posts than me. They probably all suck too. Cocks that is.

JDubya
09-28-2015, 08:36 PM
$#@! if I know if he's the most well-read here, but compared to you he's a bibliophile.

GA and I have plenty to agree and disagree on, but he's a stellar poster and a smart dude. He's one of the realest ones here, not a sanctimonious wanker like plenty of others.

I've never even heard of you before, so I assume you've never heard of me either.

Yet you feel justified in commenting about my post quality just because you're offended by something I said about one of your little pals you go back a ways with.

Whatever blows your dress up.

IDC.

Green Arrow
09-28-2015, 08:37 PM
Sez ½ (along with your shoulder parrot del) of the snarky put down duo.

Pot, kettle, blah, blah, blah.

I offered to debate you on any topic, at any time. Just say the word.

You've yet to accept, but the offer still stands. Time to stop blustering and prove what you say.

JDubya
09-28-2015, 08:39 PM
$#@! if I know if he's the most well-read here, but compared to you he's a bibliophile.

I 100% disagree with all three of those assessments.

In fact, I see it as the exact opposite.

JDubya
09-28-2015, 08:44 PM
I offered to debate you on any topic, at any time. Just say the word.

You've yet to accept, but the offer still stands. Time to stop blustering and prove what you say.

You've never made any such offer that I saw or remember seeing.

But hey, go ahead and say something pithy. If I disagree, I'll say so and we'll argue. I've argued with sharper guys than you before.

But honestly, those long, drawn out slug fests just don't appeal to me anymore. Too time consuming and I just have better things to do than dance in circles with some a-hole on the internet.

But that doesn't mean I won't, either.

You want to do battle, start one.

Maybe I'll bite, maybe I won't.

iustitia
09-28-2015, 08:45 PM
I've never even heard of you before, so I assume you've never heard of me either.

Yet you feel justified in commenting about my post quality just because you're offended by something I said about one of your little pals you go back a ways with.

Whatever blows your dress up.

IDC.

I'm not offended by your insults. I don't get offended by anything except maybe pictures of aborted babies or being hit on by old men.

Regardless, your posting quality is crap. I've read like ten posts of yours and you come off as just another poster that should go pack to playing space ship in the big cardboard box.

You're like Kim Kardashian. You're famous for being famous. And a whore. Except only famous in your head.

silvereyes
09-28-2015, 09:02 PM
I'm shocked that you know any REAL women....your inflata-girl does NOT count.

silvereyes
09-28-2015, 09:03 PM
I too saw the same thing you saw. Glad it is not just me.
Bobbo, don't blame others because your women prefer da-dum, da-dum, etc...

JDubya
09-28-2015, 09:05 PM
I'm not offended by your insults. I don't get offended by anything except maybe pictures of aborted babies or being hit on by old men.

Regardless, your posting quality is crap. I've read like ten posts of yours and you come off as just another poster that should go pack to playing space ship in the big cardboard box.

You're like Kim Kardashian. You're famous for being famous. And a $#@!. Except only famous in your head.

What have you posted here that is so mind blowing and Earth shattering in it's depth and insight?

Nothing that I've seen, Kim.

And as for how I come off as, you come off like just another over-inflated gas bag whose just a tad too impressed with himself.

Lotta that shit around here.

You should fit in with the likes of Safety and Green Arrow.

I have a hard time telling those two apart anyway.

Sometimes I'm responding to one, thinking I'm responding to the other.

Same crap, different bucket.

iustitia
09-28-2015, 09:10 PM
What have you posted here that is so mind blowing and Earth shattering in it's depth and insight?

Nothing that I've seen, Kim.

And as for how I come off as, you come off like just another over-inflated gas bag whose just a tad too impressed with himself.

Lotta that shit around here.

You should fit in with the likes of Safety and Green Arrow.

I have a hard time telling those two apart anyway.

Sometimes I'm responding to one, thinking I'm responding to the other.

Same crap, different bucket.

LOL I encourage everyone to compare the topics you and I have contributed to this forum and decide for themselves who's too impressed with themselves. Like seriously, a contest. I'm down like a clown. And you are one.

iustitia
09-28-2015, 09:12 PM
BTW I will join GA by going on record as welcoming a debate with you on any subject. Call me Ms. Frizzle, 'cus I'll school your ass.

Bob
09-28-2015, 09:14 PM
Bobbo, don't blame others because your women prefer da-dum, da-dum, etc...

So, you beat the drum. You have no clue what the women i used to date wanted. My women had the body of a model and the looks of a movie star. And some of them were actually smart.

JDubya
09-28-2015, 09:17 PM
LOL I encourage everyone to compare the topics you and I have contributed to this forum and decide for themselves who's too impressed with themselves. Like seriously, a contest. I'm down like a clown. And you are one.

Hey, if the opinions of a bunch of people on an internet forum means that much to you and their approval will help ameliorate your feelings of inferiority and insecurity, then go ahead and start your suck up campaign.

Me?

Whatever conclusion they arrive at means squat to me.

I'm still 1,000% convinced I'm smarter, wittier and more articulate than you.

Though that isn't really saying a lot, is it?

Sort of like damning myself with faint praise or something.

JDubya
09-28-2015, 09:20 PM
BTW I will join GA by going on record as welcoming a debate with you on any subject. Call me Ms. Frizzle, 'cus I'll school your ass.

So do I have to take you both on at once?

Not really worried though, because I've been known on other boards to easily take on four and five blowhards like you at a time and still out post them.

We'll see.

iustitia
09-28-2015, 09:56 PM
This guy's shittier at trolling than Decadent. That's saying something.

Name the topic though, Jizzlips McGaystein, and I'll hold my own just fine.

iustitia
09-28-2015, 09:58 PM
And one time I caught a baby that fell out of a burning castle. WHILE FIGHTING A BEAR TO THE DEATH. I'm kind of a big deal, fools.

Tahuyaman
09-28-2015, 10:30 PM
I'm shocked that you know any REAL women....your inflata-girl does NOT count.

Did you think I was talking about you?

JDubya
09-28-2015, 10:32 PM
This guy's $#@!tier at trolling than Decadent. That's saying something.

Name the topic though, Jizzlips McGaystein, and I'll hold my own just fine.

Yes, I'm sure that "holding your own" is something you have a lifetime of expertise at.

JDubya
09-28-2015, 10:34 PM
And one time I caught a baby that fell out of a burning castle. WHILE FIGHTING A BEAR TO THE DEATH. I'm kind of a big deal, fools.

Really?

Because I was under the impression that you're kind of a big dumbass.

iustitia
09-28-2015, 10:45 PM
BTW, and not to prolong this failed thread, but I did the math, and over a third of all JDubya's threads involve race. In particular blacks. He loves posting topics about blacks being injured or killed. And not in the contrarian manner of Mister D which is always a delight. But just a very sadistic appreciation for racial injustices. One topic he very clearly must have had an erection when he made three posts in a row about some black 'thug' getting shot to death by the cops.

Now I'm no hippy. And being conservative I resent the destructive trends and values prevalent in certain "communities" that run contrary to traditional life. But I don't jump on the interwebz to gloat over dead blacks. Fucking foul. And all his other topics can be broken down as:

A couple breaking news headlines anyone could've posted
Shit about Donald Trump
Bitching about foreign cultures
Stupid pop culture stories
California sucks
A woman wearing a shirt that kinda resembles a cock

FUCKING QUALITY STUFF THERE MATE!

Tahuyaman
09-28-2015, 10:50 PM
BTW, and not to prolong this failed thread, but I did the math, and over a third of all JDubya's threads involve race. In particular blacks....

How does that relate to a thread dedicated to the Pope's visit?

JDubya
09-28-2015, 10:51 PM
BTW, and not to prolong this failed thread, but I did the math, and over a third of all JDubya's threads involve race. In particular blacks. He loves posting topics about blacks being injured or killed. And not in the contrarian manner of Mister D which is always a delight. But just a very sadistic appreciation for racial injustices. One topic he very clearly must have had an erection when he made three posts in a row about some black 'thug' getting shot to death by the cops.

Now I'm no hippy. And being conservative I resent the destructive trends and values prevalent in certain "communities" that run contrary to traditional life. But I don't jump on the interwebz to gloat over dead blacks. $#@!ing foul. And all his other topics can be broken down as:

A couple breaking news headlines anyone could've posted
$#@! about Donald Trump
$#@!ing about foreign cultures
Stupid pop culture stories
California sucks
A woman wearing a shirt that kinda resembles a $#@!

$#@!ING QUALITY STUFF THERE MATE!

You are way too into me, dude.

Better just keep on "holding your own".

JDubya
09-28-2015, 10:57 PM
How does that relate to a thread dedicated to the Pope's visit?

He doesn't know.

I've got him barking at shadows.

iustitia
09-28-2015, 10:59 PM
Nice deflection Mr. Quality Threads.

Nah, it's cool, I'll let you get back to crying over the Pope with your 0 people who give a fuck.

LOL

Tahuyaman
09-28-2015, 11:00 PM
Stupidity is getting more common these days. In fact stupidity is unusually common today.

JDubya
09-28-2015, 11:03 PM
Nice deflection Mr. Quality Threads.

Nah, it's cool, I'll let you get back to crying over the Pope with your 0 people who give a $#@!.

LOL

Sez Mr Post#156 of this 16 page thread that "nobody gives a shit about"...

Tahuyaman
09-28-2015, 11:07 PM
Sometimes, people should quit while they mistakenly think they are ahead. This might be one of those times.

Ethereal
09-28-2015, 11:46 PM
Seriously.

>>He gives them.

Empty whinging and noxious vitriol.

Ethereal
09-28-2015, 11:49 PM
Sometimes, people should quit while they mistakenly think they are ahead. This might be one of those times.

Like that one time when you challenged my credibility and it turned out you had far less credibility than me?

pjohns
09-29-2015, 12:22 AM
I, too, will be glad about the pope's departure, simply because I would like to know what is going on in the world--presumably, other events have not suddenly stopped--and all the 24/7 news channels seem devoted entirely to coverage of the pope's visit. (I usually watch rwnj Fox News Channel; but I have also tried the center-left CNN, and even the hard-left MSNBC, to get coverage of other events--but without success.)

lol, you weren't looking....

It would probably be better not to interpolate words into someone else's remarks; as, for instance, when you inserted "rwnj" (bold in original) into my own words...

JDubya
09-29-2015, 04:56 AM
Empty whinging and noxious vitriol.

The other two members of your trio.

PolWatch
09-29-2015, 06:39 AM
It's amazing.....with all the possible sources of information available, some only listen to something they agree with. They don't make a decision based on information, they just filter what information they want to accept. We are witnessing the start of a new Dark Age. The first Dark Age was the result of no education/information, I guess the new Dark Age will be the product of willful ignorance.

Ransom
09-29-2015, 06:44 AM
Like that one time when you challenged my credibility and it turned out you had far less credibility than me?

Who took that vote... and...... why do you think you've cred on these pages, E?

I don't think you've credibility, was my vote counted.

Or did you merely ask your husband Pete?

JDubya
09-29-2015, 07:47 AM
It's amazing.....with all the possible sources of information available, some only listen to something they agree with. They don't make a decision based on information, they just filter what information they want to accept. We are witnessing the start of a new Dark Age. The first Dark Age was the result of no education/information, I guess the new Dark Age will be the product of willful ignorance.

Or maybe just too much information?

With all the constant yammering we're exposed to nowadays, so much of it being propaganda for one extreme or the other, people are being pulled away from the moderate, common ground middle into their separate corners of a society that is becoming more and more like a boxing ring.

Or maybe a "professional wrestling" ring.

Chris
09-29-2015, 08:44 AM

My opinion.

Don't like it?

Tough sh*t.

You were asked why it's your opinion.

Chris
09-29-2015, 08:46 AM
Who took that vote... and...... why do you think you've cred on these pages, E?

I don't think you've credibility, was my vote counted.

Or did you merely ask your husband Pete?

What affect do you think making things up like that has on your cred?

Tahuyaman
09-29-2015, 10:26 AM

The only people who give you any credibility are those who have none them self.

JDubya
09-29-2015, 12:20 PM

Reread my response that you quoted.

I answered that question in the first sentence.

Chris
09-29-2015, 12:29 PM
Reread my response that you quoted.

I answered that question in the first sentence.

Reread. So why?

silvereyes
09-29-2015, 01:44 PM
So, you beat the drum. You have no clue what the women i used to date wanted. My women had the body of a model and the looks of a movie star. And some of them were actually smart.

And they prefer "chum"Ming in the ocean. Piss off Bob. You proved ages ago just exactly what a creepy old fucker you are.

Bob
09-29-2015, 02:06 PM

That sounds like Obama.

Do you hear and read how he talks about Putin? I learn a lot by using varous news sources. I know Obama is lying about Putin. I have no reason to like Putin nor not like the man. But the man tells the truth. Obama claims Putin invaded Ukraine. Yet when Charlie Rose asks Putin and tries to spin Putin to being evil, Putin defended himself so well, Rose in frustration failed. There is no evidence at all that Putin invaded any country. Now Obama says he is in Syria to defend the dictator. Putin told Rose that is accurate. That the dictator was elected by the public and to keep Syria as a nation, it has to be defended. After all the badmouthing of Bush taking out Saddam Hussein, supposedly it's fine if Obama takes out Assad. Got to reach deep to top that one.

Chris
09-29-2015, 02:22 PM

And they prefer "chum"Ming in the ocean. Piss off Bob. You proved ages ago just exactly what a creepy old fucker you are.

Reissuing general warning: Don't post like above, talking about each other. Post to the topic. TBs to follow.

JDubya
09-29-2015, 02:32 PM
Reread. So why?

This was the original question:

This was my answer:

My opinion.

Don't like it?

Tough sh*t.

And then you asked me:

Clear enough the first time, I think.

Ethereal
09-29-2015, 03:13 PM

That's an insult to the dark ages.

Chris
09-29-2015, 03:16 PM
This was the original question:

This was my answer:

And then you asked me:

Clear enough the first time, I think.

Not even the third time. Give up.

http://i.snag.gy/mNGy3.jpg

JDubya
09-29-2015, 06:01 PM
Not even the third time. Give up.

http://i.snag.gy/mNGy3.jpg

If you cannot understand the first nine words of my reply, there is nothing I can do to help you.

It's as clear as a glass door in a Windex commercial.

Cute gif file, though.

Chris
09-29-2015, 06:16 PM
If you cannot understand the first nine words of my reply, there is nothing I can do to help you.

It's as clear as a glass door in a Windex commercial.

Cute gif file, though.

Thanks.

Cigar
09-29-2015, 06:19 PM
He sure as hell left with more friends and enemies :laugh:

Talking about dropping the microphone :grin:

AeonPax
09-30-2015, 06:41 AM
Yep, it's kinda like gardening. You gotta pick through the weeds to find a true flower. :)
`
My friend, that's like tying to find a single flower on the right side of the fence, hidden by acres of weeds, strewn with feces. Have you found any here?

Chris
09-30-2015, 08:34 AM
`
My friend, that's like tying to find a single flower on the right side of the fence, hidden by acres of weeds, strewn with feces. Have you found any here?

Find any on the left side?

Tahuyaman
09-30-2015, 12:46 PM
Find any on the left side?

which is the left or right side of the fence depends on which way you are facing.

maineman
09-30-2015, 02:04 PM
profound.