PDA

View Full Version : Obama does the U.N.

exotix
09-28-2015, 09:45 AM
Happening Now

'I have no regrets sending ISIS & Al-Queada to the Virgins'

President Obama at the United Nations: Speech to Touch on Syria, ISIS

http://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/obama-talk-syria-isis-during-u-n-address-n434816

Obama and Putin to Meet on Sidelines of United Nations General Assembly

http://www.nbcnews.com/news/world/obama-putin-meet-sidelines-united-nations-general-assembly-n434661

http://i58.tinypic.com/2prtf7o.jpg

texan
09-28-2015, 10:44 AM
Awesome another speech.............Boy he is a good speech giver.

"I have no problem sending ISIS to the virgins, of course I am not gonna do it unless the polls say I need to move that direction but I have no problems with it."

"A tough speech should win this thing"

Don't cross that red line or we will do nothing.

Let me destabilize Iraq by pulling out to many troops.

Let me destabilize Libya by giving arms to ISIS al la Iraq, remember it was the same thing I criticized Bush for doing?

exotix
09-28-2015, 10:47 AM

"I have no problem sending ISIS to the virgins, of course I am not gonna do it unless the polls say I need to move that direction but I have no problems with it."

Lemme guess, you're one of those Libertarians who blames Obama for Iraq and ISIS then goes into hysterics when Obama sends charred jihadii remains to Allah.

Benghazi !

Tahuyaman
09-28-2015, 10:50 AM

As long as he's reading from a Teleprompter. Without one its a lot of of stuttering and stammering combined with a bunch of uh's.

Cigar
09-28-2015, 10:57 AM

"A tough speech should win this thing"

Let me destabilize Iraq by pulling out to many troops.

Let me destabilize Libya by giving arms to ISIS al la Iraq, remember it was the same thing I criticized Bush for doing?

Not a bad Presidential Winner either with proven Muslim Killer credentials :grin:

Cigar
09-28-2015, 10:59 AM
As long as he's reading from a Teleprompter. Without one its a lot of of stuttering and stammering combined with a bunch of uh's.

Better than that incoherent, unprepared babbling from DA-Donald :laugh:

texan
09-28-2015, 11:06 AM
Lemme guess, you're one of those Libertarians who blames Obama for Iraq and ISIS then goes into hysterics when Obama sends charred jihadii remains to Allah.

Benghazi !

Nope don't give a crap about any of it really. I guess you didn't see the admins response to not actually winning and doctoring intel to cover it? What did Josh E say again?

exotix
09-28-2015, 11:31 AM
Nope don't give a crap about any of it really. I guess you didn't see the admins response to not actually winning and doctoring intel to cover it? What did Josh E say again?
I was just watching McKook whine like a wuss because Obama is saving his war-crimes legacy without all the U.S. Soldier deaths.

Jets
09-28-2015, 11:49 AM
Sory,

I misread the title...

exotix
09-28-2015, 11:58 AM
*update*

Happening Now

http://i61.tinypic.com/2ecm0s7.jpg

Ransom
09-28-2015, 12:08 PM

Without one, he certainly does chop up the English Language. He's not that intelligent. He was elected because of his skin color.

exotix
09-28-2015, 12:16 PM
Without one, he certainly does chop up the English Language. He's not that intelligent. He was elected because of his skin color.
Really ?

This coming from a dude who voted for a fake cowboy who ain't get fooled again ... twice ... LOL

texan
09-28-2015, 12:23 PM
Who was a fake cowboy? This should be good, the answer will show something as an absolute about this poster. lesson to follow.

I think he was elected for more than his skin color, he is the greatest ever (probably) giving speeches. He is a master campaigner and that is why he won, the black thing helped but he did it because he was good on the trail.

Jesse Jackson was black.

texan
09-28-2015, 12:25 PM
I was just watching McKook whine like a wuss because Obama is saving his war-crimes legacy without all the U.S. Soldier deaths.

Who is McKook? McCain?

exotix
09-28-2015, 12:26 PM
Who was a fake cowboy? This should be good, the answer will show something as an absolute about this poster. lesson to follow.

I think he was elected for more than his skin color, he is the greatest ever (probably) giving speeches. He is a master campaigner and that is why he won, the black thing helped but he did it because he was good on the trail.

Jesse Jackson was black.
Like what do you mean ... Bush is a Kennebunkport Martha's Vineyard wussboy who moved to Texas and put on a cowboy hat and faked you into believing he was a good 'ol boy ... LOL

Tahuyaman
09-28-2015, 01:27 PM
Better than that incoherent, unprepared babbling from DA-Donald :laugh:

Trump's not our president and won't be, so I don't care.

Safety
09-28-2015, 01:32 PM
Really ?

This coming from a dude who voted for a fake cowboy who ain't get fooled again ... twice ... LOL

I guess that means G.W Bush was elected because he was a C average student....

Tahuyaman
09-28-2015, 01:38 PM

He doesn't speak well without a prepared speech, because he can't say what he really believes. That's why he's always searching for words when he has to ad lib. If he told people what he really believes, he would lose much of his support.

Yes, many people did vote for him strictly because of race , but mostly he was elected and reelected becasue of who wasn't verses who he is.

exotix
09-28-2015, 01:55 PM
He doesn't speak well without a prepared speech, because he can't say what he really believes. That's why he's always searching for words when he has to ad lib. If he told people what he really believes, he would lose much of his support.

Yes, many people did vote for him strictly because of race , but mostly he was elected and reelected becasue of who wasn't verses who he is.
Trumps' your man then ... LOL

Ransom
09-28-2015, 02:03 PM

No one knew who he was much less who he wasn't, T. He never got detailed, made all of these promises like closing Gitmo....that still remains open today. All he had to do was speak with clarity.....his supporters passed out in front of him.

Sheep.

donttread
09-28-2015, 02:27 PM
Happening Now

President Obama at the United Nations: Speech to Touch on Syria, ISIS

http://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/obama-talk-syria-isis-during-u-n-address-n434816

Obama and Putin to Meet on Sidelines of United Nations General Assembly

http://www.nbcnews.com/news/world/obama-putin-meet-sidelines-united-nations-general-assembly-n434661

http://i58.tinypic.com/2prtf7o.jpg

Spoiler alert. "Peacekeepers" is doublespeak for war

Professor Peabody
09-28-2015, 02:41 PM
Obama does the U.N.Did he bring his knee pads?

donttread
09-28-2015, 02:42 PM
Obama does the U.N.

Did he bring his knee pads?

Doesn't need em , his knees are one big callous by now

exotix
09-28-2015, 02:47 PM
Just In

Iran President Hassan Rouhani Blames U.S. For Spread of Mideast Terror

http://www.nbcnews.com/news/world/iran-president-rouhani-blames-u-s-spread-mideast-terror-n435021

Iranian President Hassan Rouhani on Monday blamed the United States for the spread of terrorism in the Middle East, saying America's dual post-9/11 wars — and its alliance with Israel — allowed extremist ideologies to flourish.

"If we did not have the U.S. military invasion of Afghanistan and Iraq and the United States' unwarranted support for the inhumane actions of the Zionist regime against the oppressed nation of Palestine, today the terrorists would not have an excuse for the justification of their crimes," Rouhani said in a speech to the United Nations General Assembly.

http://media4.s-nbcnews.com/j/newscms/2015_40/1240871/150928-rouhani-jsw-204p_f2b3b211ce7d628e60ed58e26c124958.nbcnews-ux-2880-1000.jpg

Ethereal
09-28-2015, 02:49 PM

Or innocent civilians, apparently.

Professor Peabody
09-28-2015, 02:50 PM
Just In

Iran President Hassan Rouhani Blames U.S. For Spread of Mideast Terror

http://www.nbcnews.com/news/world/iran-president-rouhani-blames-u-s-spread-mideast-terror-n435021

Iranian President Hassan Rouhani on Monday blamed the United States for the spread of terrorism in the Middle East, saying America's dual post-9/11 wars — and its alliance with Israel — allowed extremist ideologies to flourish.

"If we did not have the U.S. military invasion of Afghanistan and Iraq and the United States' unwarranted support for the inhumane actions of the Zionist regime against the oppressed nation of Palestine, today the terrorists would not have an excuse for the justification of their crimes," Rouhani said in a speech to the United Nations General Assembly.

http://media4.s-nbcnews.com/j/newscms/2015_40/1240871/150928-rouhani-jsw-204p_f2b3b211ce7d628e60ed58e26c124958.nbcnews-ux-2880-1000.jpg

He wouldn't say that if Obama worked harder under that podium.

exotix
09-28-2015, 02:56 PM
Obama does the U.N.

Did he bring his knee pads?
Doesn't need em , his knees are one big callous by now
He wouldn't say that if Obama worked harder under that podium.What's with the gay awareness aspirations ... LOL

texan
09-28-2015, 03:04 PM
Like what do you mean ... Bush is a Kennebunkport Martha's Vineyard wussboy who moved to Texas and put on a cowboy hat and faked you into believing he was a good 'ol boy ... LOL

Bush didn't portray himself as a cowboy here in Texas. The press outlets you pay attention to created that for you. Bush was born in New Haven Conn. To prove how "dumb he is" he got a BA from Yale and an MBA from Harvard with better grades than Gore who you would have supported.

bushchildhoodhome.com
"As the eldest son of George H. W. Bush and Barbara Pierce Bush, George Walker Bush was born on July 6, 1946, in New Haven, Connecticut while his father was an undergraduate student at Yale. By the time George was two, the family had moved to West Texas, where his father started working in the oil industry."

He grew up here since he was 2, makes him a Texan. All Texans are not Cowboys and I never saw him claim to be one EVER! He wore boots like many in Texas.

You really should do some research before you throw-up on yourself.

Professor Peabody
09-28-2015, 04:55 PM
What's with the gay awareness aspirations ... LOL

It's Larry Sinclair day!

BB-35
09-28-2015, 05:01 PM

Uh-bama

BB-35
09-28-2015, 05:03 PM
Hallucinating again? War crimes legacy..:rollseyes:

BB-35
09-28-2015, 05:05 PM
Really ?

No one ever claimed to be a 'cowboy',shorty

BB-35
09-28-2015, 05:09 PM
He grew up in Texas,and for the most part never wore a hat

Try again

BB-35
09-28-2015, 05:11 PM
Trump's not our president and won't be, so I don't care.

It IS amusing to watch the dems acting like a bunch of pissed off howler monkeys over trump

Common Sense
09-28-2015, 05:12 PM
He wore the hat quite a bit.

BB-35
09-28-2015, 05:15 PM
He wore the hat quite a bit.
Only on his ranch

Common Sense
09-28-2015, 05:17 PM
Only on his ranch

No, not only there...but he did spend a lot of time on the ranch, that's true.

Tahuyaman
09-28-2015, 06:19 PM
Trumps' your man then ... LOL

How did you translate that from my comment?

Tahuyaman
09-28-2015, 06:23 PM
No one knew who he was much less who he wasn't, T. He never got detailed, made all of these promises like closing Gitmo....that still remains open today. All he had to do was speak with clarity.....his supporters passed out in front of him.

Sheep.

Like I said, he was elected partly on account of his race and the other part based on who he was not verses who he is.

people didn't vote for him because they thought he had great ideas, or has superb leadership ability.

Tahuyaman
09-28-2015, 06:35 PM
It IS amusing to watch the dems acting like a bunch of pissed off howler monkeys over trump

Trump is embedded in their head like a fucking tic.