PDA

View Full Version : CNN forces anti-Planned Parenthood group to admit Fiorina was wrong

Cigar
09-30-2015, 10:06 AM
‘This wasn’t an abortion'

“But if you’re talking about organ harvesting and abortions and how terrible they are why would you use a stillborn fetus, which is not a function of an abortion?” Cuomo asked.

“It’s the same baby, whether it’s born dead or alive, whether the organs are harvested or not,” Daleiden replied.

“It’s also completely irrelevant to the point you’re trying to make, which is, ‘Look at what they do to these babies,'” the CNN host pressed. “It was born stillborn. It was not aborted. Doesn’t that matter to you if you’re talking about abortion?”

“It’s the same kind of fetus,” Daleiden continued to insist.

“My point is context,” Cuomo shot back. “You’re saying, ‘what they do in abortions,’ that wasn’t an abortion. That’s my point.”

http://www.rawstory.com/2015/09/this-wasnt-an-abortion-cnn-forces-anti-planned-parenthood-group-to-admit-fiorina-was-wrong/
(http://www.rawstory.com/2015/09/this-wasnt-an-abortion-cnn-forces-anti-planned-parenthood-group-to-admit-fiorina-was-wrong/)

http://beneviera.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/11/liar-liar-pants-on-fire-250x250.jpg

texan
09-30-2015, 10:54 AM
You do realize this is republican primary stuff and it fires them up? It has nothing to do with all your fake outrage.......BTW the point she made is 100% accurate and Chuck Todd had to vacate the questioning before she forced him to answer.

This selling of body parts and how they get them is illegal is going on and we are looking the other way and your point is what again? What a sidestep by baby killers. I guess they are not just deceitful but are also science deniers.

Cigar
09-30-2015, 11:17 AM
This has been litigated and settled ... how about the GOP start talking about some real issues the impact real American's each and every day.

Planned Parenthood doesn't impact anyone on this Forum each and every day. :rollseyes:

Matty
09-30-2015, 11:22 AM
Planned Parenhood donates campaign dollars exclusively to democrats. Both have huge stakes in selling the lies.

birddog
09-30-2015, 02:01 PM
This has been litigated and settled ... how about the GOP start talking about some real issues the impact real American's each and every day.

Planned Parenthood doesn't impact anyone on this Forum each and every day. :rollseyes:

The money taxpayers spend on abortions could be better spent. We would be better off paying for mandated sterilizations for your Welfare Mamas after the second ba$tard popped out!

texan
09-30-2015, 02:03 PM

What has been litigated? Illegally removing and selling baby parts? Of course they are "fetus" parts. Hey pal I am reluctantly pro choice but I am not stupid. I don't need your deceitful code words on whats happening to know whats happening. You go ahead and look the other way. I am sure you over the top supported 177 dems that voted to go ahead and kill babies after 5 months when the abortion fails and they are left alive. Lovely, I am sure you are proud.

Subdermal
09-30-2015, 02:21 PM

Uh...you posted the story. PP impacts us because you posted the story. :rolleyes:

Cigar
09-30-2015, 02:24 PM
Uh...you posted the story. PP impacts us because you posted the story. :rolleyes:

Really ... ? That's it .... ?

Had I not posted it, you wouldn't be bed wetting over Planned Parenthood?

Truth Detector
09-30-2015, 02:34 PM
Planned Parenhood donates campaign dollars exclusively to democrats. Both have huge stakes in selling the lies.

True story.

Cigar
09-30-2015, 02:38 PM
True story.

... and The Gun Lobby donates campaign dollars exclusively to Republicans. Both have huge stakes in selling the lies.

texan
09-30-2015, 03:00 PM

:kick:

It is hard for him to keep up sometimes.

Truth Detector
09-30-2015, 03:04 PM
... and The Gun Lobby donates campaign dollars exclusively to Republicans. Both have huge stakes in selling the lies.

Wrong; the NRA supports Democratic candidates who support the second as much as Republicans.

More evidence of how poorly informed and partisan you are; but then, no one is suprised by this.

Professor Peabody
10-05-2015, 06:29 PM
‘This wasn’t an abortion'

“But if you’re talking about organ harvesting and abortions and how terrible they are why would you use a stillborn fetus, which is not a function of an abortion?” Cuomo asked.

“It’s the same baby, whether it’s born dead or alive, whether the organs are harvested or not,” Daleiden replied.

“It’s also completely irrelevant to the point you’re trying to make, which is, ‘Look at what they do to these babies,'” the CNN host pressed. “It was born stillborn. It was not aborted. Doesn’t that matter to you if you’re talking about abortion?”

“It’s the same kind of fetus,” Daleiden continued to insist.

“My point is context,” Cuomo shot back. “You’re saying, ‘what they do in abortions,’ that wasn’t an abortion. That’s my point.”

http://www.rawstory.com/2015/09/this-wasnt-an-abortion-cnn-forces-anti-planned-parenthood-group-to-admit-fiorina-was-wrong/
(http://www.rawstory.com/2015/09/this-wasnt-an-abortion-cnn-forces-anti-planned-parenthood-group-to-admit-fiorina-was-wrong/)

http://beneviera.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/11/liar-liar-pants-on-fire-250x250.jpg

More crapola from a kook blog source, way to go Cigar.

zelmo1234
10-05-2015, 06:37 PM

Yes but the Gun lobby only supports the death of about 30,000 people a year.

Planed parenthood murders over 2 million babies each year.

And this issue has not been litigated yet. They are selling body parts and it is on tape, you just want the millions and have such a low moral fiber that you are willing to look the other way.

zelmo1234
10-05-2015, 06:38 PM
More crapola from a kook blog source, way to go Cigar.

Well he gets to post shit like this because he is liberal and that is OK on this forum.