PDA

View Full Version : Hillary lashed out at gay supporters

Bob
09-30-2015, 09:51 PM
Wait till True Blue gets a look at this report on Hillary.

And it came from her own server.

Read this part and use the link since you will see the letter there.

http://www.nationalreview.com/article/424865/hillary-clinton-email-blasted-gay-rights-passports

by BRENDAN BORDELON September 30, 2015 5:09 PM @BRENDANBORDELON In September 2015, Democratic presidential candidate Hillary Clinton styles herself as a staunch defender of gay rights — particularly gay parental rights. “I’m proud of you!” she told a gay man last April, after he explained how he and his partner had adopted a little girl together. Four years ago, Clinton was singing a very different tune. An e-mail included in the latest tranche of Clinton documents released by the State Department on Wednesday shows the then-secretary of state exploding at her staff over plans to replace “Mother” and “Father” with “Parent One” and “Parent Two” on passport application forms, complaining about the decision and refusing to defend it in the face of partisan opposition. Clinton learned about the change through a January 7, 2011 article in The Washington Post. But the policy shift was first announced in a December 2010 press release from the State Department. “These improvements are being made to provide a gender-neutral description of a child’s parents and in recognition of different types of families,” the statement read. The next day, Clinton sent an early-morning e-mail excoriating top aides Cheryl Mills and Jake Sullivan for the secretive policy shift. “I’m not defending that decision, which I disagree w and knew nothing about, in front of this Congress,” she wrote. “I could live w letting people in nontraditional families choose another descriptor so long as we retained the presumption of mother and father. We need to address this today or we will be facing a huge Fox-generated media storm led by [Sarah] Palin et al.”

Read more at: http://www.nationalreview.com/article/424865/hillary-clinton-email-blasted-gay-rights-passports

maineman
09-30-2015, 09:54 PM
I am sure that such an obviously anti-gay email will have all of the queers voting for the GOP candidate... no doubt.

Dr. Who
09-30-2015, 10:29 PM
I remember reading that story several years ago. I don't thinks it's all that inflammatory. They were heading into the 2012 election and didn't want to give the Republicans an easy target.

Safety
09-30-2015, 10:30 PM
Wow, if that was considered lashing, no wonder there is so much whining about being a victim here....

iustitia
09-30-2015, 11:33 PM
Why does one camp of partisan tools always have to mischaracterize the words of another camp of partisan tools? Oh, answered my own question.

Green Arrow
10-01-2015, 04:11 AM
Much ado about nothing. Plenty of legitimate stuff to be concerned about with her emails, no need to make stuff up.

PolWatch
10-01-2015, 05:52 AM
This falls right into the category of bad tipper stories. Where, oh where are those who complain about hit pieces when these surface?

Its amazing that something like this would be deemed worth reading/posting when there are so many other, real issues about Clinton. Small minds do the best they can......

zelmo1234
10-01-2015, 06:13 AM
I agree this is much to do about nothing, but also believe that if the shoe where on the other foot and this was a republican that wrote the email it would be on the national news and they would be calling for his or her resignation.

PolWatch
10-01-2015, 06:19 AM
This is just more of the non-issue garbage that is used to keep from looking at real issues. Both parties do this and it seems that the majority of voters fall for it. Let's not talk about her changing her vote to invade Iraq and contributing to the death/injury of thousands, let's talk about a silly letter written 5 years ago about possible wording changes. el toro poo-poo!

AeonPax
10-01-2015, 06:26 AM
`
Hillary Clinton is not nor ever was a Gay supporter. At this juncture in her campaign, she's lying a load a minute for votes. She's a puke.

Crepitus
10-01-2015, 07:22 AM

http://www.nationalreview.com/article/424865/hillary-clinton-email-blasted-gay-rights-passports

by BRENDAN BORDELON September 30, 2015 5:09 PM @BRENDANBORDELON In September 2015, Democratic presidential candidate Hillary Clinton styles herself as a staunch defender of gay rights — particularly gay parental rights. “I’m proud of you!” she told a gay man last April, after he explained how he and his partner had adopted a little girl together. Four years ago, Clinton was singing a very different tune. An e-mail included in the latest tranche of Clinton documents released by the State Department on Wednesday shows the then-secretary of state exploding at her staff over plans to replace “Mother” and “Father” with “Parent One” and “Parent Two” on passport application forms, complaining about the decision and refusing to defend it in the face of partisan opposition. Clinton learned about the change through a January 7, 2011 article in The Washington Post. But the policy shift was first announced in a December 2010 press release from the State Department. “These improvements are being made to provide a gender-neutral description of a child’s parents and in recognition of different types of families,” the statement read. The next day, Clinton sent an early-morning e-mail excoriating top aides Cheryl Mills and Jake Sullivan for the secretive policy shift. “I’m not defending that decision, which I disagree w and knew nothing about, in front of this Congress,” she wrote. “I could live w letting people in nontraditional families choose another descriptor so long as we retained the presumption of mother and father. We need to address this today or we will be facing a huge Fox-generated media storm led by [Sarah] Palin et al.”

Read more at: http://www.nationalreview.com/article/424865/hillary-clinton-email-blasted-gay-rights-passports
So, that's the most damning e-mail in the whole mess then?

Wow, glad we spent all that time, effort, and money investigating this. Whatever would we do if these heinous crimes went unpunished!

Common Sense
10-01-2015, 07:26 AM
Talk about grasping for straws.

Are the emails so far that benign that this counts as a gotcha moment?

LOL...good luck with that.

donttread
10-01-2015, 07:31 AM

"Parent one" and "Parent two" is too damned PC ridiculous even for Hilary. I don't say this often but Good for you Hilary! Can you imagine a toddler running up to someone they hadn't seen all day and gleefully screaming "Parent One is home!"

nathanbforrest45
10-01-2015, 08:09 AM
Let me see if I understand this. A potential beauty pageant contestant says she believes in traditional marriage and she is out out out. A fast food restaurant owner says he believes in traditional marriage and its boycott boycott boycott. Hillary says it should be mothers and fathers and its perfectly ok and anyone who thinks different is small minded and a homophobic racist and is waging war against women.

OK, got it.

Common
10-01-2015, 08:10 AM
Let me see if I understand this. A potential beauty pageant contestant says she believes in traditional marriage and she is out out out. A fast food restaurant owner says he believes in traditional marriage and its boycott boycott boycott. Hillary says it should be mothers and fathers and its perfectly ok and anyone who thinks different is small minded and a homophobic racist and is waging war against women.

OK, got it.

I doubt you got it, grasping anything is hard for some, but youre getting warmer

nathanbforrest45
10-01-2015, 10:57 AM
I doubt you got it, grasping anything is hard for some, but youre getting warmer

No no no, I understand completely. If someone you disagree with says it its horrible and they should be censured. If someone you normally agree with makes a similar statement well then, its ok its just a joke or just her opinion and we should let it slide since it doesn't amount to anything anyway.

I understand. Trust me, I fully understand how fascist work.

Common Sense
10-01-2015, 10:58 AM
Lol...

Common
10-01-2015, 10:59 AM
No no no, I understand completely. If someone you disagree with says it its horrible and they should be censured. If someone you normally agree with makes a similar statement well then, its ok its just a joke or just her opinion and we should let it slide since it doesn't amount to anything anyway.

I understand. Trust me, I fully understand how fascist work.

who are you again ? oh one of the rightwing troll posse pffft

Bob
10-01-2015, 11:26 AM

OK, got it.

I for one applaud Hillary for fighting to not have that change.

I am pleased the homosexual posters approve what she did.

birddog
10-01-2015, 01:30 PM
Hillary's opinions may vary due to political expediency. Also, her years of intimate closeness with Huma may have an effect.

Dr. Who
10-01-2015, 04:45 PM
"Parent one" and "Parent two" is too damned PC ridiculous even for Hilary. I don't say this often but Good for you Hilary! Can you imagine a toddler running up to someone they hadn't seen all day and gleefully screaming "Parent One is home!"
Sounds like something out of Dr. Seuss!

Carlsen
10-01-2015, 04:52 PM
this is Hillarys gay supporters :)

http://www.vozdabahia.com.br/listas/imagens/145418/cats.jpg

Mister D
10-01-2015, 05:47 PM
Oh, and remember that there is no gay agenda. :wink:

Mister D
10-01-2015, 05:48 PM

No, it's the agenda of a tiny minority of sexual deviants who demand acceptance.

Green Arrow
10-01-2015, 05:51 PM

Parent One and Parent Two, I'm a man and so are you! It is fun, I say, so why the hullabaloo?

...I don't know. It amused me, at least.

TrueBlue
10-01-2015, 07:11 PM
So, that's the most damning e-mail in the whole mess then?

Wow, glad we spent all that time, effort, and money investigating this. Whatever would we do if these heinous crimes went unpunished!

And of course with Hillary feeling as she did with regard to Gays and Lesbians, Republicans will now be cheerfully changing their vote in favor of Hillary Clinton. Of course that is a foregone conclusion. Sorry Trump, you've been Trumped by Hillary! That is great news! :)

TrueBlue
10-01-2015, 07:18 PM
this is Hillarys gay supporters :)

http://www.vozdabahia.com.br/listas/imagens/145418/cats.jpg

Great! Those who are high-profile celebrities can certainly carry out Hillary's message throughout the nation and contribute well to her campaign! Good Strategy Hillary!! http://smiley.nowdararpour.ir/ahswen/31.gif

Tahuyaman
10-01-2015, 10:15 PM
Anyone who thinks a Democrat will not simply dismiss this is fooling them self.

Common
10-01-2015, 10:55 PM
Anyone who thinks a Democrat will not simply dismiss this is fooling them self.

Again empty out of ass comments from the forum troll lol

Tahuyaman
10-01-2015, 11:11 PM
Again empty out of ass comments from the forum troll lol

I think I'm in this dude's head.

Common
10-01-2015, 11:25 PM

Your in my zipper

Common
10-01-2015, 11:26 PM

Not to worry im going to be your friend this has only just begun :)

donttread
10-02-2015, 05:29 AM

LOL. But a little scary at the same time.

donttread
10-02-2015, 05:34 AM
Parent One and Parent Two, I'm a man and so are you! It is fun, I say, so why the hullabaloo?

...I don't know. It amused me, at least.

Or
"we're your parent one and parent two"
"but there's no fucking way we could have made you"

Tahuyaman
10-02-2015, 09:10 AM
Not to worry im going to be your friend this has only just begun :)

And that is supposed to impact me how? Are you expecting me to be worried? Honestly, I don't really care about the persona you create for yourself.

Common
10-02-2015, 09:12 AM
And that is supposed to impact me how? Are you expecting me to be worried? Honestly, I don't really care about the persona you create for yourself.

http://img2.rnkr-static.com/user_node_img/50007/1000123660/870/polar-bears-photo-u3.jpg

Tahuyaman
10-02-2015, 09:16 AM
What is with your polar bear fixation?

Common
10-02-2015, 09:30 AM
What is with your polar bear fixation?

My Lead Dog Was A Lesbian: Mushing Across Alaska in the Iditarodhttp://www.amazon.com/Lead-Dog-Was-Lesbian-Iditarod-/dp/0679764119%3FSubscriptionId%3DAKIAILSHYYTFIVPWUY6Q %26tag%3Dduckduckgo-ffhp-20%26linkCode%3Dxm2%26camp%3D2025%26creative%3D165 953%26creativeASIN%3D0679764119

Professor Peabody
10-03-2015, 02:46 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aUkuEtcqzyA

Remember When The Democrats Opposed Gay Marriage?

Who can tell what they really believe?

iustitia
10-03-2015, 03:21 PM
TrueBlue will have you know that Hillary Clinton evolved on the issue. She's not an opportunist at all.

Lineman
10-04-2015, 03:51 PM
I am sure that such an obviously anti-gay email will have all of the $#@!s voting for the GOP candidate... no doubt.

Itll no doubt be a calamity unseen in history.