PDA

View Full Version : Big-name Clinton campaign donors keep distance from foundation celebration

Professor Peabody
09-30-2015, 11:16 PM
Big-name Clinton campaign donors keep distance from foundation celebration

By Guy Taylor - The Washington Times - Wednesday, September 30, 2015

But the more telling development was how many no-shows there were — as Mrs. Clinton’s biggest backers apparently stayed away in an attempt to avoid the appearance of a conflict of interest.

Big-name celebrities including Arianna Huffington, Elton John and Mark Zuckerberg made headlines by turning down invitations, and a host of top Clinton campaign bundlers who might have enjoyed the annual gala were nowhere to be found on the summit’s official agenda.

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2015/sep/30/hillary-clinton-campaign-supporters-skip-foundatio/

It's almost time for the Band to start playing "Autumn" as the S.S. Hillary Clinton Campaign settles quickly into the icy North Altantic. Big-name Clinton campaign donors are running from her events. I think it's safe to assume they know the money they've already donated will go down with the ship. The only one who doesn't know the voyage is over is Capt. Hillary. I do admire her for staying on the bridge till the ship breaks up. As much as she wants to go down in history as the United States first woman President, unfortunately, she will travel that same roads as the biggest loser.

Crepitus
10-01-2015, 07:16 AM
You just want this to happen so bad don't you? Every day with this stuff! SMH.

Peter1469
10-01-2015, 07:34 AM
The Clintons worked hard for this treatment.

Common Sense
10-01-2015, 07:39 AM
It's cute how you all try so hard...

Peter1469
10-01-2015, 07:40 AM
Numbers are catching up with them.

hanger4
10-01-2015, 07:53 AM
You just want this to happen so bad don't you? Every day with this stuff! SMH.

It's cute how you all try so hard...

I'm sure the two of you will chastise the posters of *every time Trump farts* threads also. :grin:

nathanbforrest45
10-01-2015, 07:56 AM
Sanders is now raising as much money as Hillary. Its not a lock for her to be sure.

Common Sense
10-01-2015, 07:57 AM
I'm sure the two of you will chastise the posters of *every time Trump farts* threads also. :grin:

Trump has no chance of being nominated. If you don't see his campaign as sort of a joke/social experiment, well then I don't know what to tell you.

The other big difference is Trump has produced some amazing gaffs, while the attempt to smear Hillary has been largely grasping at straws.

Mind you I'm not a huge Hillary fan, I just see her as the only real chance the Dems have in holding on to the White House.

Common Sense
10-01-2015, 07:57 AM
Sanders is now raising as much money as Hillary. Its not a lock for her to be sure.

He's still almost ten points behind though.

Crepitus
10-01-2015, 08:01 AM
As soon as someone decides to post 2-3 threads about the same issue every day for weeks on end I will, you can be certain of it.

Cigar
10-01-2015, 08:30 AM
Money isn't a Clinton problem, but it sure as hell keep some people up at night and in the morning. :laugh:

hanger4
10-01-2015, 09:44 AM
Trump has no chance of being nominated. If you don't see his campaign as sort of a joke/social experiment, well then I don't know what to tell you. The other big difference is Trump has produced some amazing gaffs, while the attempt to smear Hillary has been largely grasping at straws. Mind you I'm not a huge Hillary fan, I just see her as the only real chance the Dems have in holding on to the White House.I'm sorry a secret private server off the government grid away from prying eyes (FOIA) doesn't doesn't bother you. It should.

Peter1469
10-01-2015, 11:18 AM
I'm sorry a secret private server off the government grid away from prying eyes (FOIA) doesn't doesn't bother you. It should.

The bucket carriers could care less.

Common Sense
10-01-2015, 11:20 AM
The bucket carriers could care less.

Even if she killed a baby they'd love her, right?

Because using a private email server is just as bad as killing a baby, drinking its blood and offering it to the devil.

hanger4
10-01-2015, 11:33 AM
Even if she killed a baby they'd love her, right? Because using a private email server is just as bad as killing a baby, drinking its blood and offering it to the devil.Hyperbole to rebute or distract from facts is so unlike you CS. :(

Peter1469
10-01-2015, 02:12 PM
Even if she killed a baby they'd love her, right?

Because using a private email server is just as bad as killing a baby, drinking its blood and offering it to the devil.

I didn't say they were the same. I said the bucket carriers wouldn't give a crap.

It is sick the stuff the Clintons have gotten away with. "Put some ice on that" after a rape.

Professor Peabody
10-03-2015, 02:56 PM
Money isn't a Clinton problem, but it sure as hell keep some people up at night and in the morning. :laugh:

Not for the Clinton slush fund.