PDA

View Full Version : So I went to do a little fishing and felt like I'd stepped into an Audubon Movie

donttread
10-05-2015, 06:19 PM
No fish tonight, not for me anyway but hopefully better luck for the Blue Heron and Loon I had fishing within 50 yards of me. Ducks ( residents) and a flock of geese came in so low it made me wish I was goose hunting instead especially after all the fuss they made once they landed. Not to be out done there were squawking crows, high flying turkey vultures and even a lone seagull. If they all been much closer at the same time I might have felt more like I'd stepped into the movie "The Birds"
I guess we all take what we are used to for granted but I thought of what some tourist would have paid just to stand on the dock and take a few pics. But tonight the beauty of where I live was not lost on me. Geese are a pain in the ass though.

zelmo1234
10-05-2015, 06:42 PM
Well even if you didn't catch fish, at least you were able to watch a good show!!

donttread
10-05-2015, 07:26 PM
Well even if you didn't catch fish, at least you were able to watch a good show!!

It was something.The loon fished nearby most of the evening