PDA

View Full Version : Shock poll: Obama could lose Illinois!

Smartmouthwoman
08-20-2012, 03:37 PM
Say it ain't so? Cigar, you better get off that computer and get to campaigning for your hero. If he loses IL, he's toast!

Shock poll: Obama could lose Illinois
08/20/2012

President Barack Obama could lose his home state of Illinois in November, a new poll shows.

http://cdn01.dailycaller.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/08/100930_rahm_obama_ap_605-300x162.jpg

A poll conducted by Illinois-based pollster and political strategist Michael McKeon found Obama leading Republican Mitt Romney by 49 percent to 37 percent in Cook County, the home of Chicago. That puts him ahead by a far thinner margin than expected in a county he should be winning handsomely.

Cook is the most Democratic leaning county in the state. It is also the most populous.

Those numbers do not bode well for the president.

“He has to come out of Cook County with a big lead or he’s gonna have problems downstate,” explained McKeon, who said that based on the numbers he had seen, Obama polled only in the forties in downstate Illinois.

“It’s not like his policies are very popular downstate,” McKeon said. “He’s viewed as more part of Chicago than he is part of Illinois.”

According to the poll, which surveyed 629 registered voters last week, Obama’s problems are not in Chicago proper, but in suburban Cook County.

In the city of Chicago itself, he retains a 60-29 lead over Romney. But the Republican challenger leads 45-38 in the surrounding areas. Across the county as a whole, Romney leads 43-31 among independent voters, a crucial voting bloc. Romney also holds a 44-38 lead among male voters, and a 53-40 lead among white voters.

Illinois is not considered a swing state by any means; it is seen as solidly blue, and has been for the past two election cycles. But McKeon pointed to the 2010 gubernatorial race when Republican Bill Brady came within a single percentage point of now-Gov. Pat Quinn because Brady won most of the downstate counties. That is a feat Romney could repeat this year, leaving Obama vulnerable if he cannot expand his lead in Cook County.

Read more: http://dailycaller.com/2012/08/20/sh...#ixzz247SGNTyw (http://dailycaller.com/2012/08/20/shock-poll-obama-could-lose-illinois/#ixzz247SGNTyw)
(http://dailycaller.com/2012/08/20/shock-poll-obama-could-lose-illinois/)

birddog
08-20-2012, 03:46 PM
I'm telling all my friends to pray a big ice storm hits Chicago election day.

bladimz
08-20-2012, 03:46 PM
Obama could lose the November election, too. But he won't. :angel3:

roadmaster
08-20-2012, 04:29 PM
Mitt should concentrate only on the lies Obama has made.

MMC
08-20-2012, 05:39 PM
President Obama Hits New Low.....Daily Gallup<<<<<oh lookie, the left's own pollster.

http://www.gallup.com/poll/113980/Gallup-Daily-Obama-Job-Approval.aspx

Gallup tracks daily the percentage of Americans who approve or disapprove of the job Barack Obama is doing as president. Daily results are based on telephone interviews with approximately 1,500 national adults; Margin of error is ±3 percentage points

Goldie Locks
08-20-2012, 06:11 PM

I'm widya brother.

Smartmouthwoman
08-20-2012, 06:22 PM
I heard there may be riots in the streets if Obama loses. Not sure I believe that. It didn't happen in Wisc after they lost the recall election. Libs are too lazy to riot. And they wore out the 20-somethings with OWS, so all they've got left are union members and they can't riot... they've got jobs.

Obama could lose Illinois. How sweet, how sweet. ;)

MMC
08-20-2012, 06:45 PM
It will never happen. Not unless there was some miracle that came along and removed the veil from their eyes. Besides this is Chicago.....

http://www.thepeoplescube.com/images/Obama_AmericanGangster.jpg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vm0OtzPU0Zk

http://www.thepeoplescube.com/images/Obama_AmericanGangster_Weal.jpg

roadmaster
08-20-2012, 09:00 PM
I heard there may be riots in the streets if Obama loses. Not sure I believe that. It didn't happen in Wisc after they lost the recall election. Libs are too lazy to riot. And they wore out the 20-somethings with OWS, so all they've got left are union members and they can't riot... they've got jobs.

Obama could lose Illinois. How sweet, how sweet. ;)

Let them riot, who cares?

patrickt
08-21-2012, 07:43 AM
I don't believe there is a chance Gov. Romney could take Illinois. This poll did not survey dead people. Not a single dead person had input so right there the poll is skewed. It also didn't ask voters how often they were going vote. So, it gets farther skewed. When the Democrats thugs in Chicago read this they had fits of giggling about people who think it's about voting in Illinois. President Obama never needed votes when he was in Illinois and he still doesn't.

Cigar
08-21-2012, 07:51 AM
A Pig just flew past my Window ... :)

... oh wait ... by bad ... it was just a Bird.

Cigar
08-21-2012, 07:54 AM
It will never happen. Not unless there was some miracle that came along and removed the veil from their eyes. Besides this is Chicago.....

http://www.thepeoplescube.com/images/Obama_AmericanGangster.jpg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vm0OtzPU0Zk

http://www.thepeoplescube.com/images/Obama_AmericanGangster_Weal.jpg

I remember that Movie ... where Danzel is a Gangster .... so what do that have to do with this Thread?

Oh wait ... I know ... it's everything you know ... it comes from the TV. :rofl:

MMC
08-21-2012, 08:08 AM
:rollseyes: Well if they could get Jesse and Jesse Jr to actually come out into the public and walk around on the streets. Then you might have some ground to stand on. Course I can walk those streets despite the Obama brutha's So called Claim to fame. All Directions of that Compass! :wink:

TV? :rollseyes: Well thats would have to be better than what you know.....especially since you get yours from Salon and People' Magazine. :burp: :biglaugh:

Smartmouthwoman
08-21-2012, 08:41 AM
A Pig just flew past my Window ... :)

... oh wait ... by bad ... it was just a Bird.

Better look again... sure it wasn't one of Barack's Blackhawk Helicopters on another training mission?

Smartmouthwoman
08-21-2012, 08:46 AM
I don't believe there is a chance Gov. Romney could take Illinois. This poll did not survey dead people. Not a single dead person had input so right there the poll is skewed. It also didn't ask voters how often they were going vote. So, it gets farther skewed. When the Democrats thugs in Chicago read this they had fits of giggling about people who think it's about voting in Illinois. President Obama never needed votes when he was in Illinois and he still doesn't.

Good point. Too many dead people and dogs in IL for Barack to lose there. How silly of me. ;)

Cigar
08-21-2012, 08:53 AM
:rollseyes: Well if they could get Jesse and Jesse Jr to actually come out into the public and walk around on the streets. Then you might have some ground to stand on. Course I can walk those streets despite the Obama brutha's So called Claim to fame. All Directions of that Compass! :wink:

TV? :rollseyes: Well thats would have to be better than what you know.....especially since you get yours from Salon and People' Magazine. :burp: :biglaugh:

I'm currently looking out of an office window in the Boeing Building ... looking down the Chicago River and Randolph St.

I don't see what you see ... :)

I do see a lot people are not working today based on all the $250k Boats. :)

... and Smartmouth .. you're a little late, the Air and Water Show was last Weekend :)

MMC
08-21-2012, 09:17 AM
I'm currently looking out of an office window in the Boeing Building ... looking down the Chicago River and Randolph St.

I don't see what you see ... :)

I do see a lot people are not working today based on all the $250k Boats. :)

... and Smartmouth .. you're a little late, the Air and Water Show was last Weekend :)

Well then you are not to far from Elm like Right around the corner if ya by Randolf, or the Forum. Ya should stop in at Table 52 for lunch, Cigar. Tell Chef Art Smith that "Lil Sicily" told ya to check the place out. Course thats 52 Elm. Or ya Can head over to the Lake Point Tower. 70th floor and it will give ya a 360 of the City, right next door At 644 Lake Shore Dr is the Rooftop Whiskey Bar. Also it is on the Rooftop as well. Tell John I said, Told ya Obama would be in the Shitter and to buy you a drink and put it on my tab. :wink:

bladimz
08-21-2012, 12:48 PM
You're praying that God send an ice storm to Chicago to influence the vote? Interesting.
Well, i'm sure that God will take it into consideration. He's a swell guy that way.

Jack Fate
08-21-2012, 12:50 PM
You're praying that God send an ice storm to Chicago to influence the vote? Interesting.
Well, i'm sure that God will take it into consideration. He's a swell guy that way.

I hear it's so bad that Obama could lose his home state.

MMC
08-21-2012, 02:45 PM
I hear it is so bad for Obama.....that people are Actually feinting now at his Fundraising Events. That he doesn't have to set those up anymore! :wink:

birddog
08-21-2012, 04:35 PM

If it happens, I want more respect around here! lol

Captain Obvious
08-21-2012, 04:36 PM
Yeah, what are the odds of an ice storm in Chicago in November?

Mainecoons
08-21-2012, 05:13 PM
Lousy. :grin:

Shoot the Goose
08-21-2012, 05:24 PM
I think we would all rather Illinois stays Dem.

I mean, when we point at it and go "Look how fucked up that place is", does the GOP want to own that crap ?

Hell No !!

MMC
08-21-2012, 06:20 PM
No way.....We take Chicago Illinois and California back. Their party will be damn near be destroyed, and this can lead to only a good thing. :grin:

Shoot the Goose
08-21-2012, 07:17 PM
No way.....We take Chicago Illinois and California back. Their party will be damn near be destroyed, and this can lead to only a good thing. :grin:

If you take back those two cesspools, you then get to keep them until, after much conservative hard work and discipline, they see the first light at the end of the tunnel climbing out of their wretched hole. Then they go full moocher lardass on you again, and run to the libtards to make things "fair", as in "free", just like before .

That is the cycle in liberal wasteland.

MMC
08-21-2012, 07:32 PM
If you take back those two cesspools, you then get to keep them until, after much conservative hard work and discipline, they see the first light at the end of the tunnel climbing out of their wretched hole. Then they go full moocher lardass on you again, and run to the libtards to make things "fair", as in "free", just like before .

That is the cycle in liberal wasteland.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=68ugkg9RePc

Nah.....we do like Gingrich said and send them to the Moon. Then they can write their own history and be Blue without Interruption! :wink:

bladimz
08-22-2012, 12:05 PM
Yes. A good thing. After all, we all know that the Republican party has the God-given right to the presidency. Just ask any of them.

Mainecoons
08-22-2012, 12:07 PM
Let us know where you saw that one, Blat. Or are you hallucinating again?

Cigar distorts but you just make it up as you go along. :rofl:

MMC
08-22-2012, 12:17 PM
Yes. A good thing. After all, we all know that the Republican party has the God-given right to the presidency. Just ask any of them.

Well you musta have forgotten the Demos Full name. Thats the National Democratic Republican Party. So as I sees it.....since there is already an Orignal in the GOP. There is no need for a Copy-Cat looking For Stardom. :wink:

Venus
08-22-2012, 12:17 PM

Why? The votes have already been counted.

MMC
08-22-2012, 12:21 PM
Not all of them.....they have to get a few cemetaries straightened out first. :grin:

coolwalker
08-22-2012, 04:16 PM
As long as Obama loses the eletion by 1 vote I will be a happy camper. Where that vote comes from I don't care, as long as it is cast properly and legally.

Mainecoons
08-22-2012, 04:20 PM
Not all of them.....they have to get a few cemetaries straightened out first. :grin:

Why sure, people are just DYING to vote Democrat! :rofl: