PDA

View Full Version : What's the name of the celebration? Let's just not Tell, or Invite, the Lefties!

Kurmugeon
10-12-2015, 05:29 PM
Columbus Day should be canceled because Columbus was a Mass Murderer?

Arrested for "Terrorism", after a neighbor complains, for displaying a Confederate Flag at a backyard birthday party?

The Elementary School is being sued for putting up a Christmas Nativity Scene?

Your child is taught the "Five Pillars of Islam", at the public school, but it is forbidden to even mention any of the teachings of Christ, or Buddha, or Vishnu?

Bake a Wedding Cake with a Bride and Groom atop, instead of two brides, and have your business and house Seized?!

So... Lets just cancel the American public honoring of ALL and ANY Holidays and Traditions in the public schools and in the public sphere in general.

And that INCLUDES any mention or honoring of Easter, Ramadan or Hanukkah.

That does not mean we cannot continue to celebrate such traditions/holidays in PRIVATE. At restaurants, theaters, bowling alleys, and other business who host events, who choose to pursue the profits of catering to private audiences at private events for those interested.

I think the meaning behind and spiritualism of the Traditional American Holidays would be greatly enhanced if we were to shift all celebrations to the private sphere.

The schools can then focus more time and energy on Reading, Mathematics, Science FACTS, Historical FACTS, and Athletic Conditioning.

Schools should be restrained to serious study ONLY.

Each American Family can then teach their own Traditions and Holidays among just their private family and friends.

Those who might be offended by a Confederate Flag at a Private Party, will not be invited.

Let U.S. simply take our Traditions, Holidays, and Culture outside of the reach of, and even the view of, "The LEFT".

They are not a part of U.S., and we want no part of them.

The "Official Public" sphere of our lives will then get much smaller, and much, much, less important. This is a very good thing.

The Lefties want to practice "Cultural Marxism", "Critical Theory", and Western-Cultural-Deconstruction upon U.S.

I don't particularly feel like having my Culture, Holidays, and Traditions Deconstructed... So, Let's have the celebrations anyway, and just not Invite the Lefties!

Let's just decide to continue to have America... in private,... and NOT invite them.

The Lefties need to be VERY CAREFUL what they wish for...

-

Cigar
10-12-2015, 08:07 PM
Looks like you're having some Lefty problems today, maybe you should change hands. :laugh:

Captain Obvious
10-12-2015, 08:10 PM
http://cdn.playbuzz.com/cdn/a0066943-9714-4cb8-9d84-82754966c859/2373b5ab-15f5-4b11-bc4e-9dbf0a83fa82.gif

valley ranch
10-12-2015, 09:26 PM
I've read some stories and seen the movie, but I have no reason to believe him a mass murderer.

Kurmugeon
10-12-2015, 10:37 PM
I've read some stories and seen the movie, but I have no reason to believe him a mass murderer.

He was a real-life historical figure, with all of the worts and failings of any sinning human.

George Washington was also a fully real person with the failings and problems that everyone suffers. But George Washington was also a great man, both in real life, and in the imagination of the youth of an aspiring nation.

He is, or at least was, also a heroic fictional figure of young teen inspiration and imagination.

People, particularly young boys, need heros and iconic figures. No, no one will ever live up to being the real life version of their hero, but much better to idolize and emulate the mythical George Washington, than the drug addled rapist, violent, bigoted, rappers of 2LiveCrew.

Columbus Day is not really about the historical figure, it is about the American Cultural Tradition of the Mythical Hero.

If the only example a young teen boy has in how behave is a drug blurred street gang doper dealing with his ho biiiatches and their Pimp Daddy....

Well, I'll take our mythical traditions any day.

-