PDA

View Full Version : What the Next President must face

zelmo1234
10-12-2015, 11:00 PM
The next president of the USA will be faced with some very tuff choices, no matter the part affiliation, and they must react in a way that does not count.

First and foremost they will be confronting insolvency and that will require many changes to keep the ship afloat.

SS must be changed it can no longer keep up and the program can no longer pay a living benefit to those that have invested there entire life.

Medicare would be the same thing by finally moving to a private investment not only would SS and health insurance be taken care of, but the retirement Years would be blessed with a better standard of living than the working years

Education, the environmental protection agency, and the IRS all are too much of a burden on the budgets and will have to become regulating bodies, leaving implementation, and enforcement to the states.

The military will need to be rebuilt from the ashes of it's current self, and there will be no additional monies for this so the military industrial complex will need to be confronted.

And the illegal immigration issues will need to be controlled along with the entitlement spending and the jobs taken from low skilled workers. This must be addressed

So how is the best person suited for this job? (D) None of the above? would likely be the best answer

Kurmugeon
10-12-2015, 11:37 PM
The Next President will NOT need to face all of those issues, we, America will.

Unlike the Imperial Obama administration, the next President will simply be the chief executive, with many other people in Congress and Industry and Mayors and Governors will all do their part.

The ONLY thing which makes it a task too big for the Presidency, is the President trying to expand his authority to beyond what the constitution and Legislation allows.

-

texan
10-12-2015, 11:40 PM
Zelmo I will give you some Irony. Many of those sacred programs will need to be changed and most republicans are willing to address those issues with fresh forward thinking ideas. But the party that calls themselves "progressive" will play politics with this and recommend we stay in the 1950's. They are not progressive where it counts.

Common
10-13-2015, 12:17 AM
zelmo still trying to destroy social security and medicare:) Whats always glaringly apparent whenever theres discussions about SS and medicare its always those that have the means not to need either for the most part that bellow they need to be stripped down or done away with. Worried about medicare and you have medicaid and obamacare. Seems to me you just dont like old people that arent rich.

The average monthy SS check is 1150.00 certainly not a living wage.

Kurmugeon
10-13-2015, 12:29 AM
zelmo still trying to destroy social security and medicare:) Whats always glaringly apparent whenever theres discussions about SS and medicare its always those that have the means not to need either for the most part that bellow they need to be stripped down or done away with. Worried about medicare and you have medicaid and obamacare. Seems to me you just dont like old people that arent rich.

The average monthy SS check is 1150.00 certainly not a living wage.

If you are elderly, have long ago paid fully for your house, have a reverse mortgage slowing pulling the equity out to supplement the SS check, and live modestly, it is enough to have a good life with friends and family in your waning years.

I'll never see it, but it sounds alright to me.

But my generation was totally F*ed by the Progressives, so we'll not see a dime of the SS we paid in all these years, it was stolen to pander to the Lefties moochers, Illegals and silver line the "Administrators" pockets.

-

donttread
10-13-2015, 05:15 AM
The Next President will NOT need to face all of those issues, we, America will.

Unlike the Imperial Obama administration, the next President will simply be the chief executive, with many other people in Congress and Industry and Mayors and Governors will all do their part.

The ONLY thing which makes it a task too big for the Presidency, is the President trying to expand his authority to beyond what the constitution and Legislation allows.

-

The next president will preside over war, out of control spending and see debt push if not exceed 30 trillion. And of course kiss the hell out of wall street ass while doing so. It's what the Donkephant does

Cigar
10-13-2015, 08:45 AM
Obstruction

We're now in a place where if the Republican Party doesn't get "everything" they want without compromise, then it's exceptable behavior to burn down the Government.

But CVS Pharmacies are Sacred Grounds

:laugh:

Common
10-13-2015, 08:49 AM
If you are elderly, have long ago paid fully for your house, have a reverse mortgage slowing pulling the equity out to supplement the SS check, and live modestly, it is enough to have a good life with friends and family in your waning years.

I'll never see it, but it sounds alright to me.

But my generation was totally F*ed by the Progressives, so we'll not see a dime of the SS we paid in all these years, it was stolen to pander to the Lefties moochers, Illegals and silver line the "Administrators" pockets.

-

Youre just full of assumptions that are absurd and folklore

Subdermal
10-13-2015, 08:52 AM
How can one call themselves Progressive if they're afraid to privatize Social Security?

Cigar
10-13-2015, 08:54 AM
How can one call themselves Progressive if they're afraid to privatize Social Security?

Your free to give your money to Wall Street anytime you want.

Ransom
10-13-2015, 09:46 AM
The next President will inherit a ME that is a mess, multiple threats from multiple foreign sources, a prison at Gitmo that the previous President deemed America's darkest black eye, a stagnant economy, and perhaps the most divided nation since the 1860's.

By default though, he or she walks into much opportunity, the previous President's management skills.....well.....everyone now fully aware our current couldn't manage a bowel movement after a night of heavy drinking. The next President cannot help but to look competent, taking over from the most incompetent President in this nation's history.