PDA

View Full Version : Secret Service Agents Hillary Is A Nightmare To Work With

Matty
10-13-2015, 01:55 PM
http://nypost.com/2015/10/02/secret-service-agents-hillary-is-a-nightmare-to-work-with/

Good morning, ma’am,” a member of the uniformed Secret Service once greeted Hillary Clinton.
“F— off,” she replied.
That exchange is one among many that active and retired Secret Service agents shared with Ronald Kessler, author of “First Family Detail,” (http://www.amazon.com/First-Family-Detail-Service-Presidents/dp/080413961X/ref=sr_1_1?tag=nypost-20) a compelling look at the intrepid personnel who shield America’s presidents and their families — and those whom they guard.
Kessler writes flatteringly and critically about people in both parties. Regarding the Clintons, Kessler presents Chelsea as a model protectee who respected and appreciated her agents. He describes Bill as a difficult chief executive but an easygoing ex-president. And Kessler exposes Hillary as an epically abusive Arctic monster.

She doesn't sound like a very gracious woman.

Cigar
10-13-2015, 01:56 PM
:rollseyes: Obsession

Common Sense
10-13-2015, 02:00 PM
That opinion piece is a just that, opinion. Written by a Fox news contributor.

It's political propaganda.

Matty
10-13-2015, 02:07 PM

It really sounds more like excerpts from a book by Robert Kessler.

Common Sense
10-13-2015, 02:16 PM
It really sounds more like excerpts from a book by Robert Kessler.

Sure. Still doesn't change the fact that it's an opinion piece.

jimmyz
10-13-2015, 02:20 PM
Hillary is a mad dyke. As a woman ages her testosterone rises in comparison to her estrogen. One fearsome biotch to work with I would guess. I saw blow-up kankles next to the Hillary masks at the party supply store.

Matty
10-13-2015, 02:25 PM
Sure. Still doesn't change the fact that it's an opinion piece.

Of course. It is the opinions of those in the secret service who were charged with protecting her. They deserved a " fuck off" in return for their " Good Morning"? I don't think that makes for a very nice woman. Shame on her.

Peter1469
10-13-2015, 02:31 PM
The Secret Service guys shouldn't be disclosing their experiences, even after they retire. Just my opinion.

Common Sense
10-13-2015, 02:32 PM
Of course. It is the opinions of those in the secret service who were charged with protecting her. They deserved a " fuck off" in return for their " Good Morning"? I don't think that makes for a very nice woman. Shame on her.

Unless those people want to give their names, it's just rumour.

People are free to believe it, or take it with a grain of salt.

Adelaide
10-13-2015, 02:33 PM
You're never really alone and constantly have people following you around and saying things like, "Good morning." I'd probably snap at some point and give a "fuck you", too. Doesn't make it acceptable - but I think any reasonable person can imagine the situation and realise there will be times when you simply are not in the mood for it (being followed around or constantly having to be nice to people). Is it appropriate behaviour from someone wishing to be president? Maybe not. But I can understand why those being guarded might feel more trapped/hunted/harassed and occasionally say really stupid shit.

Matty
10-13-2015, 02:37 PM
You're never really alone and constantly have people following you around and saying things like, "Good morning." I'd probably snap at some point and give a "$#@! you", too. Doesn't make it acceptable - but I think any reasonable person can imagine the situation and realise there will be times when you simply are not in the mood for it (being followed around or constantly having to be nice to people). Is it appropriate behaviour from someone wishing to be president? Maybe not. But I can understand why those being guarded might feel more trapped/hunted/harassed and occasionally say really stupid $#@!.

All I can say to that is if she cannot handle being guarded without being rude to her guards then she should not seek the highest office in the land.

Adelaide
10-13-2015, 02:39 PM
All I can say to that is if she cannot handle being guarded without being rude to her guards then she should not seek the highest office in the land.

She's human. I'm not saying it's acceptable if true - in fact I said it was not. But I can see where people could get edgy or say dumb things when constantly followed around.

Matty
10-13-2015, 02:42 PM
The Secret Service guys shouldn't be disclosing their experiences, even after they retire. Just my opinion.

I can't think of why not? They didn't forsake their right to freedom of speech.

Peter1469
10-13-2015, 02:49 PM
I can't think of why not? They didn't forsake their right to freedom of speech.

Correct, but it does seem unprofessional. I guess that is why a lot of them wait until they retire.

domer76
10-13-2015, 02:50 PM
http://nypost.com/2015/10/02/secret-service-agents-hillary-is-a-nightmare-to-work-with/

Good morning, ma’am,” a member of the uniformed Secret Service once greeted Hillary Clinton.
“F— off,” she replied.
That exchange is one among many that active and retired Secret Service agents shared with Ronald Kessler, author of “First Family Detail,” (http://www.amazon.com/First-Family-Detail-Service-Presidents/dp/080413961X/ref=sr_1_1?tag=nypost-20) a compelling look at the intrepid personnel who shield America’s presidents and their families — and those whom they guard.
Kessler writes flatteringly and critically about people in both parties. Regarding the Clintons, Kessler presents Chelsea as a model protectee who respected and appreciated her agents. He describes Bill as a difficult chief executive but an easygoing ex-president. And Kessler exposes Hillary as an epically abusive Arctic monster.

She doesn't sound like a very gracious woman.

Why don't you submit something that talks about when she hit menopause. You seem to be that consumed with her

Matty
10-13-2015, 02:51 PM
Correct, but it does seem unprofessional. I guess that is why a lot of them wait until they retire.

True, but it is equally if not more unprofessional on her part. She did and will have power over them.

Matty
10-13-2015, 02:54 PM
Why don't you submit something that talks about when she hit menopause. You seem to be that consumed with her

Is this typical? Are you so shallow that you cannot discuss the topic? I have said absolutely nothing about menopause. why did menopause come to your mind?

domer76
10-13-2015, 08:54 PM
Is this typical? Are you so shallow that you cannot discuss the topic? I have said absolutely nothing about menopause. why did menopause come to your mind?

Menopause is equally as meaningless as the crap you posted, that's why. You fools are so effing consumed with every minor detail that might even remotely cast dispersions on her, it's really not healthy. How about that she doesn't like asparagus or something of similar value?

The point is, if I really have to point it out is - who gives a fuck?

domer76
10-13-2015, 08:55 PM

jesus......

Redrose
10-13-2015, 11:00 PM

A lovely cologne.

Redrose
10-13-2015, 11:08 PM

Can you really blame Bill?

Matty
10-14-2015, 04:53 AM
Menopause is equally as meaningless as the crap you posted, that's why. You fools are so effing consumed with every minor detail that might even remotely cast dispersions on her, it's really not healthy. How about that she doesn't like asparagus or something of similar value?

The point is, if I really have to point it out is - who gives a $#@!?

you must give a **** because you a re ****^#* your pants over it.

Matty
10-14-2015, 04:53 AM

Can you really blame Bill?

No.

PolWatch
10-14-2015, 06:20 AM
This rates right up there with the threads about how Hillary tips in restaurants. When people continue to post such irrelevant hit pieces they look desperate. Why not call for another investigation of Hillary & her estrogen levels? sheesh....

Matty
10-14-2015, 06:36 AM
Awwwwwww.

Matty
10-14-2015, 06:37 AM
Liberals cannot take criticism of their candidates. This is clear.

domer76
10-14-2015, 06:51 AM
you must give a **** because you a re ****^#* your pants over it.

No, pal. I'm merely pointing out your fucked up obsession. And you don't even recognize it. You're not alone though. Rose had to go look up photos to post. Peabody even uses one of those as his avatar on another forum. Pretty fucking weird for all of you.

domer76
10-14-2015, 06:53 AM
Liberals cannot take criticism of their candidates. This is clear.

On policies, yes. But your pitiable and bizarre fixation on shit like this is laughable.

Matty
10-14-2015, 07:06 AM
On policies, yes. But your pitiable and bizarre fixation on $#@! like this is laughable.

Yes, like your kind don't complain because Rubio drinks a cup of water. That's bizarre, so your protestations are laughable. And, I am laughing.

domer76
10-14-2015, 07:32 AM
Yes, like your kind don't complain because Rubio drinks a cup of water. That's bizarre, so your protestations are laughable. And, I am laughing.

I don't give a shit about Rubio and this is the first time I've even typed his name in a post. But you shit your diapers when Clinton doesn't tip 15%. Just an unnatural fixation on nothingness. Funny little boy you are. Not funny ha-ha, however.

Matty
10-14-2015, 07:35 AM
I don't give a $#@! about Rubio and this is the first time I've even typed his name in a post. But you $#@! your diapers when Clinton doesn't tip 15%. Just an unnatural fixation on nothingness. Funny little boy you are. Not funny ha-ha, however.

I said zero about what Hillary tips, so if you are unable to focus then you need to drop out of the conversation. I got your message, you don't like criticism of democrat candidates. It's been noted.

Matty
10-14-2015, 08:19 AM
I have never in my life seen a candidate do this.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=M72OGJn93uQ

Matty
10-14-2015, 08:25 AM
BTW. I have started 27 threads and only this one is about rude Hillary. So what was it you were saying about obsession again? Or might it be that you have issues with even the slightest criticism of a democrat?

Professor Peabody
10-14-2015, 08:25 AM
http://nypost.com/2015/10/02/secret-service-agents-hillary-is-a-nightmare-to-work-with/ Good morning, ma’am,” a member of the uniformed Secret Service once greeted Hillary Clinton. “F— off,” she replied. That exchange is one among many that active and retired Secret Service agents shared with Ronald Kessler, author of “First Family Detail,” (http://www.amazon.com/First-Family-Detail-Service-Presidents/dp/080413961X/ref=sr_1_1?tag=nypost-20) a compelling look at the intrepid personnel who shield America’s presidents and their families — and those whom they guard. Kessler writes flatteringly and critically about people in both parties. Regarding the Clintons, Kessler presents Chelsea as a model protectee who respected and appreciated her agents. He describes Bill as a difficult chief executive but an easygoing ex-president. And Kessler exposes Hillary as an epically abusive Arctic monster. She doesn't sound like a very gracious woman. Seriously, if you had to look in the mirror at that old battle axe looking back you'd be in a bad mood too. Maybe she needed her Depends adult diaper changed?

PolWatch
10-14-2015, 09:28 AM
The remarks about Hillary's appearance help explain why so many people think Trump's remarks about Carly Fiorina are ok. This is not a beauty contest fellas....if you can't think of anything other than how a candidate looks, you need to stay home on election day. There ain't no beauty queens running for either party of either sex.

BTW: men who consistently attack females for their appearance or hormones suffer from severe feelings of inadequacy. Keep it up...we all know who is afraid of females.

Matty
10-14-2015, 09:38 AM
The remarks about Hillary's appearance help explain why so many people think Trump's remarks about Carly Fiorina are ok. This is not a beauty contest fellas....if you can't think of anything other than how a candidate looks, you need to stay home on election day. There ain't no beauty queens running for either party of either sex.

BTW: men who consistently attack females for their appearance or hormones suffer from severe feelings of inadequacy. Keep it up...we all know who is afraid of females.

Remember how you democrats always made remarks about Palin's looks? That was okay I guess. There's that old double standard thing again.

midcan5
10-14-2015, 09:45 AM
Hillary sure must scare the crap out of the right wingers, tea partyers, and republican base. And then there is the interesting aspect that the secret service ain't very secret. Maybe a new media source is in the works, 'tabloid secrets from the secret service' and you thought the Kardashians loved publicity. What a dumb nation we are becoming, well some are. LOL

PolWatch
10-14-2015, 09:47 AM
Remember how you democrats always made remarks about Palin's looks? That was okay I guess. There's that old double standard thing again.

Trying to muddy the water to avoid facing facts? I'm not a dem....I've never said anything about Palin's looks (only her actions/policies). Try it sometime

PS: I don't like Hillary, don't support her and will NEVER vote for her....but its because of her record....not her looks, age or hormone status.

Matty
10-14-2015, 09:51 AM
And as I recall Palins emails were the great cause for concern because she failed to secure her passwords. And just think, national security was not a concern either. Double down on double standards.

Matty
10-14-2015, 09:54 AM
Trying to muddy the water to avoid facing facts? I'm not a dem....I've never said anything about Palin's looks (only her actions/policies). Try it sometime

PS: I don't like Hillary, don't support her and will NEVER vote for her....but its because of her record....not her looks, age or hormone status.

I have never ever said a word about Hillary's looks, her age, or her hormones. Your friend Dormer brought that up, including her menopause status. But now that you mention it Senator McCains, age, looks, health record and whiteness were all of great concern to Democrats. Double standards again.

Matty
10-14-2015, 10:01 AM
Here, watch this and don't ever again think you are on the high road and get all outraged about an article that says Clinton behaves rudely to the secret service. People don't forget the bs the democrats have pulled. And don't give me the line that he's a comedian either, he's a very big voice in the halls of liberalism.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=a-8aMbzMD04

AeonPax
10-14-2015, 10:21 AM
`
Funny video clip.

Tahuyaman
10-14-2015, 10:24 AM

Its not political propaganda. Also, it's not telling anyone anything new about her. She's always been known to be caustic and difficult to deal with.

Tahuyaman
10-14-2015, 10:29 AM

She is currently the front runner for the Democratic nomination for POTUS. It's not like she's some figure from eight years ago who doesn't matter any more.

Tahuyaman
10-14-2015, 10:31 AM
Of course. It is the opinions of those in the secret service who were charged with protecting her. They deserved a " $#@! off" in return for their " Good Morning"? I don't think that makes for a very nice woman. Shame on her.

Its a piece which uses facts in order to support an opinion. Liberals don't like using facts to back up opinions.

Matty
10-14-2015, 10:33 AM
Its a piece which uses facts in order to support an opinion. Liberals don't like using facts to back up opinions.

It's becoming evident.

Common Sense
10-14-2015, 10:33 AM

What "facts"?

Tahuyaman
10-14-2015, 10:53 AM
What "facts"?

The facts concerning the way she treats people. People who she considers her subordinates.

Common Sense
10-14-2015, 11:05 AM
The facts concerning the way she treats people. People who she considers her subordinates.

Oh, those anonymous rumours? Cool.

Tahuyaman
10-14-2015, 11:11 AM

When real people put their name on a their own accounting of events, they are no longer anonymous rumors.

Real people have related their experiences in dealing with her since her days as First Lady. They aren't rumors.

Common Sense
10-14-2015, 11:14 AM
When real people put their name on a their own accounting of events, they are no longer anonymous rumors.

That's true. They would become allegations.

Are there any in the OP? The answer is no.

Tahuyaman
10-14-2015, 11:28 AM
An accounting of events and interpersonal relationships aren't always an accusation.

The Hillary defenders are pretty thin skinned. They don't like anything other than glowing reviews concerning her personality issues and interactions with others.

Matty
10-14-2015, 11:36 AM

I thought i read one or two. Lloyd Buleman, Jeff Crane for starters.

Redrose
10-14-2015, 12:10 PM

They are not anonymous rumors. You can choose to ignore it, but that doesn't alter the fact that she has the personality of a pit viper, a mouth like a sewer, and the temperment of an angry baboon.

Her looks and build are no asset either, neither is her penchant to lie, lie, lie.

Common Sense
10-14-2015, 12:16 PM
They are not anonymous rumors. You can choose to ignore it, but that doesn't alter the fact that she has the personality of a pit viper, a mouth like a sewer, and the temperment of an angry baboon.

Her looks and build are no asset either, neither is her penchant to lie, lie, lie.

Ouch...

Matty
10-14-2015, 12:27 PM
Ouch...

You did not read the article or you would have known there were names provided.

Redrose
10-14-2015, 12:44 PM
No, pal. I'm merely pointing out your fucked up obsession. And you don't even recognize it. You're not alone though. Rose had to go look up photos to post. Peabody even uses one of those as his avatar on another forum. Pretty fucking weird for all of you.

Ha Ha Ha!

It's pretty f'ing weird for us, but when libs do it to a GOPer it's OK. Now THAT is what is really f'ing weird. The old double standard.

Sure I had to look up photos of old Hill, I don't carry any pics of her in my wallet like a few of the Dems on here must do with her and Obama.

The real obsession was how the left dirtied their collective diaper over Palin. That was totally sick, and now trying desperately to tear down Dr. Carson. He doesn't fit the 'black' mold the left has crafted to coddle millions into voting for them. He's a self-made success, top of his chosen field, conservative, religious and black. Holy Mackerel, the GOP has black candidate for president, they can't use the race card to slam us anymore. They are calling him names, vile names. Look who are the bigots and racists now. Ha Ha Ha.

Tahuyaman
10-14-2015, 03:27 PM

It would be considered allegations of some kind if accusations were leveled against her, but this is just a recounting of how she has treated the people around her who were simply doing their job.

Clearly, Hillary Clinton thinks that she is better than these "regular people" she claims to represent.