PDA

View Full Version : Obama reveals himself on national tV

Bob
10-15-2015, 06:34 PM
This happened recently. Video is so easy just watch for the story

Same as you do on TV

http://www.israelvideonetwork.com/president-obama-finally-reveals-himself-on-live-tv/

Crepitus
10-15-2015, 06:49 PM
Nice edited sound bites, Bill O'Rielly making shit up as he goes along, a regular republican orgy going on right there.

Plus, try adding some commentary or explanation instead of just lazily linking videos.

I watched the first 3-4 minutes of this one, at least Billy-Bob was getting to his point quickly.

Green Arrow
10-15-2015, 07:01 PM
Well, that attempt by Fox to mislead was sloppier than usual. To wit:

1) On ISIS: Obama didn't say Sunni Muslims had to defeat ISIS, he said quite the opposite. He said we, the United States, and our allies would defeat ISIS. What he did say was that we can't do it without help in the region, which is completely valid. Frankly, just about every time we've tried to get involved in the Middle East it's turned into a crapshoot for us, precisely because we don't understand the region. We need help from the locals. That's what Obama said.

Of course, Obama's problem is he keeps making the same dumbfuck mistakes in the region as his predecessors, but meh.

2) Really? You're going to criticize Obama for saying, "Look, our usual way of mucking with the Middle East doesn't ever work out for us, we need to try something different."? You know the definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting a different result?

Also, someone please explain to me just why we need to overthrow Assad. Please.

3) I'll give them credit on this one, Obama's foreign policy has been a total failure. The problem is, Obama's foreign policy is just an even more inept version of the foreign policy of nearly all of his predecessors, Republican and Democrat alike, since at least Eisenhower. So, yeah, Obama's foreign policy is a total failure. So has every president's foreign policy since Eisenhower.

Also, exactly what IS the Republican solution to combating Islamic terrorism besides endless war in the Middle East? Someone enlighten me.

Crepitus
10-15-2015, 07:05 PM
Also, exactly what IS the Republican solution to combating Islamic terrorism besides endless war in the Middle East? Someone enlighten me.
Same as everybody elses:
https://media.giphy.com/media/sBvjWkA5bNwZO/giphy.gif

Cigar
10-15-2015, 07:43 PM
:shocked: HE Unzipped his Zipper on TV?

Tahuyaman
10-15-2015, 07:55 PM
Nice edited sound bites, Bill O'Rielly making $#@! up as he goes along, a regular republican orgy going on right there.

Nothing was edited. Nice try.

Green Arrow
10-15-2015, 08:00 PM

Really? So they played the whole 60 Minutes interview?

Tahuyaman
10-15-2015, 08:02 PM
Really? So they played the whole 60 Minutes interview?

they showed the substance of his responses. They didn't alter anything. They didn't change anything. Your boy showed that he's a complete incompetent boob.

Tahuyaman
10-15-2015, 08:03 PM
Our current president showed that he is an incompetent boob completely detached from reality.

Green Arrow
10-15-2015, 08:08 PM
they showed the substance of his responses. They didn't alter anything. They didn't change anything. Your boy showed that he's a complete incompetent boob.

1) He's not my boy.
2) If they didn't air the whole interview, they edited it. That's what "edit" means.

Tahuyaman
10-15-2015, 08:35 PM
1) He's not my boy.
2) If they didn't air the whole interview, they edited it. That's what "edit" means.

they didn't air the parts where he said nothing. All news is edited. ALL NEWS IS EDITED.

Green Arrow
10-15-2015, 08:38 PM
they didn't air the parts where he said nothing. All news is edited. ALL NEWS IS EDITED.

I agree with you, but that runs counter to your initial claim that nothing was edited.

Tahuyaman
10-15-2015, 08:40 PM
I agree with you, but that runs counter to your initial claim that nothing was edited.

nothing was altered to make it look he said something different. They aired his comments and they demonstrated his incompetence and cluelessness.

Crepitus
10-15-2015, 09:57 PM
Really? You didn't see the cuts? Those weren't complete statements, they were cut out fragments.

Tahuyaman
10-15-2015, 10:03 PM
Really? You didn't see the cuts? Those weren't complete statements, they were cut out fragments.

they cut out the meaningless rambling. The substance of his answers was not altered in any way.

You just can't come to terms with fact that he showed himself to be a clueless dope.

The average informed and moderately educated person could be a more effective president that that incompetent boob. January 2017 can't come quickly enough. I just hope he doesn't screw anything else up between then and now.

domer76
10-16-2015, 06:50 AM
they cut out the meaningless rambling. The substance of his answers was not altered in any way.

You just can't come to terms with fact that he showed himself to be a clueless dope.

The average informed and moderately educated person could be a more effective president that that incompetent boob. January 2017 can't come quickly enough. I just hope he doesn't screw anything else up between then and now.

I just took a couple quick cuts of your posts. Nothing edited, just a couple cuts. Do you know what you said?

"Nothing showed boob" and
"Screw now"

I guess I could have taken out all the meaningless rambling. This is what we could have gotten as a result:

" "

Tahuyaman
10-16-2015, 09:27 AM
I just took a couple quick cuts of your posts. Nothing edited, just a couple cuts. Do you know what you said?

"Nothing showed boob" and
"Screw now"

I guess I could have taken out all the meaningless rambling. This is what we could have gotten as a result:

" "

Obviously, you're not a smart guy.

In the case of the Obama interview, his words were not rearranged in a manner to suggest he said something he did not say. Nothing was edited out which changed the meaning of what was used by O'Reilly. No one needs to do that in order to support the idea that he's an incompetent dolt.

60 minutes edited out parts of that interview as well.

domer76
10-16-2015, 09:46 AM

In the case of the Obama interview, his words were not rearranged in a manner to suggest he said something he did not say. Nothing was edited out which changed the meaning of what was used by O'Reilly. No one needs to do that in order to support the idea that he's an incompetent dolt.

I didn't rearrange your words at all. They are in perfect order in which you posted them. I merely removed the "meaningless rambling" in between.

Tahuyaman
10-16-2015, 09:52 AM
I didn't rearrange your words at all. They are in perfect order in which you posted them. I merely removed the "meaningless rambling" in between.

here, I'll edit out your mindless ramblings and report what you say.........." , . . ".

Common Sense
10-16-2015, 09:57 AM

Are you Donald Trump? You do a good impersonation of the guy.

Tahuyaman
10-16-2015, 09:59 AM
Are you Donald Trump? You do a good impersonation of the guy.

Are you mentally disabled? You do a good impersonation of someone afflicted with that condition.

Tahuyaman
10-16-2015, 10:01 AM
Obama is asked a question. His answer demonstrates that he is completely clueless and even possibly delusional and the left blames the person who aired the recording of the question and answer.

domer76
10-16-2015, 10:11 AM
here, I'll edit out your mindless ramblings and report what you say.........." , . . ".

Polly,

You just parroted what I posted just a couple comments ago. Don't you have ANY original thoughts?

Tahuyaman
10-16-2015, 10:14 AM
Polly,

You just parroted what I posted just a couple comments ago.

No. I just showed you that when your mindless ramblings are edited out, you have absolutely nothing to say. Ever.

domer76
10-16-2015, 10:17 AM
No. I just showed you that when your mindless ramblings are edited out, you have absolutely nothing to say. Ever.

I'm embarrassed for you, Polly

Truth Detector
10-16-2015, 10:18 AM
This happened recently. Video is so easy just watch for the story

Same as you do on TV

http://www.israelvideonetwork.com/president-obama-finally-reveals-himself-on-live-tv/

The emperor has no clothes.

Truth Detector
10-16-2015, 10:19 AM
Nice edited sound bites, Bill O'Rielly making $#@! up as he goes along, a regular republican orgy going on right there.

Plus, try adding some commentary or explanation instead of just lazily linking videos.

I watched the first 3-4 minutes of this one, at least Billy-Bob was getting to his point quickly.

http://www.reactiongifs.com/r/lalalala.gif

Tahuyaman
10-16-2015, 10:22 AM
What's going to be funny is watching these left wing goof-balls try to put Obama on the list as one of the greatest President's in history after his failed tenure is over.

nic34
10-16-2015, 10:26 AM
Well, that attempt by Fox to mislead was sloppier than usual. To wit:

1) On ISIS: Obama didn't say Sunni Muslims had to defeat ISIS, he said quite the opposite. He said we, the United States, and our allies would defeat ISIS. What he did say was that we can't do it without help in the region, which is completely valid. Frankly, just about every time we've tried to get involved in the Middle East it's turned into a crapshoot for us, precisely because we don't understand the region. We need help from the locals. That's what Obama said.

Of course, Obama's problem is he keeps making the same dumb$#@! mistakes in the region as his predecessors, but meh.

2) Really? You're going to criticize Obama for saying, "Look, our usual way of mucking with the Middle East doesn't ever work out for us, we need to try something different."? You know the definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting a different result?

3) I'll give them credit on this one, Obama's foreign policy has been a total failure. The problem is, Obama's foreign policy is just an even more inept version of the foreign policy of nearly all of his predecessors, Republican and Democrat alike, since at least Eisenhower. So, yeah, Obama's foreign policy is a total failure. So has every president's foreign policy since Eisenhower.

Well done analysis GA.

You should already know the Republican solution to combating Islamic terrorism comes from the same dark place as their ideas to reform healthcare.....

nic34
10-16-2015, 10:30 AM
What's going to be funny is watching these left wing goof-balls try to put Obama on the list as one of the greatest President's in history after his failed tenure is over.

While you're at it, hurry up and make your excuses for the right wing's failed opposition and inability to offer better choices before its too late....

Tahuyaman
10-16-2015, 10:41 AM
While you're at it, hurry up and make your excuses for the right wing's failed opposition and inability to offer better choices before its too late....

Better than who? Hillary? Sanders? The only way the Republicans could screw this up is if they nominated Trump, Paul or Huckabee.

Truth Detector
10-16-2015, 10:47 AM
Well, that attempt by Fox to mislead was sloppier than usual.

True; it’s nothing compared to your attempts to mislead, obfuscate and avoid the facts.

To wit:

Wrong; what Obama is trying to do and say is that AmeriKa cannot be the leader in the region and he desperately seeks to outsource it to allies in the region. Then when that collapses in on itself and proves disastrous he blames it on Republicans.

Was Obama lying when he made this claim:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=MKSb2ukQxvY

Of course, Obama's problem is he keeps making the same dumb$#@! mistakes in the region as his predecessors, but meh.

Wrong; Obama’s problem is that he is an arrogant clueless twit who thinks that by blaming AmeriKa, he can win the hearts of Fascist Islamic regimes.

2) Really? You're going to criticize Obama for saying, "Look, our usual way of mucking with the Middle East doesn't ever work out for us, we need to try something different."?

No; we are correctly criticizing Obama for making a mess out of Iraq and Afghanistan after he proclaimed victory.
We are correctly criticizing Obama for stupidly drawing red lines in the sand with NOTHING to back it up.

We are correctly criticizing Obama for pulling out of Iraq and allowing ISIS to fill the void and then stupidly declare them as JV.

We are correctly criticizing Obama for making partisan political campaign promises based on his terribly limited lack of facts on the region and his arrogant belief that his rhetoric would make things right in the ME.

You know the definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting a different result?

What is the definition of insane is pretending that Bush’s invasion to rectify events on 9-11 and to force a despot to comply with UN resolutions after a decade of defiance in Iraq is not doing something differently.

You think that we are doing the “same” thing we have always done by a massive UN enjoined invasion of these two nations???

Nothing could be more removed from reality than that…..not to mention DUMB.

WE, are not the ones trying to overthrow Assad. DUH

But while you are deflecting, why don’t you explain why we should ignore his use of chemical weapons on his own people and the massive surge of refugees from Syria into Europe?

3) I'll give them credit on this one, Obama's foreign policy has been a total failure.

Gee; then that pretty much refutes all the excuses you’ve been making for Obama above. DUH.

The problem is, Obama's foreign policy is just an even more inept version of the foreign policy of nearly all of his predecessors, Republican and Democrat alike, since at least Eisenhower.

Why? Because you say so? The fuckups in the ME didn’t come at the hands of AmeriKa; that’s historical ignorance.

So, yeah, Obama's foreign policy is a total failure.

So your desperate defense of him above was just being a contrarian eh? Dumb.

So has every president's foreign policy since Eisenhower.

Another pile of bile based on nothing more substantive than “because you say so.” Again, if you knew the REAL history of the ME, you wouldn’t be making such dumb claims.

I am amused by this farcical claim of “endless war in the ME.” Do you think it will all end if we evacuate the region? Dumb.

The solution is really quite obvious and simple unless you are an isolationist twit or a clueless Democrat.

You support the fledgling Democracies you helped to establish with ALL the might of the US and its allies in the UN until they truly operate as independent Democratic republics.

The single greatest threat to terrorists is educated representative Democracies. The single greatest empowerment comes from dimwitted AmeriKa hating Liberals like Obama who want to withdraw from the region leaving our new allies to their fates with terrorist elements like Isis and Putin.

What is ironic for you is that it is YOU who is arguing for more of the same thinking that it will lead to a different result.

Truth Detector
10-16-2015, 10:49 AM

Well, he did win a Nobel Peace prize for being part black and winning a Presidential Election.

Truth Detector
10-16-2015, 10:51 AM

Really; Republicans are not offering up better choices? Is this because you say so?

The Republicans are offering infinately better choices than that of the dimwitted Democrats.

Of course, in Loony Liberal land, one achieves prosperity for the poor by dragging those paying for it all, down.

Tahuyaman
10-16-2015, 11:03 AM
Well, he did win a Nobel Peace prize for being part black and winning a Presidential Election.

Had he even won the election when he got the Nobel Peace Prize?

I've read stories that the Nobel Prize selection committee, or whatever it's called, is now embarrassed by that decision.

I'm willing to bet that the hacks here will be placing him as one of the greatest president's in American history. Do I have any takers?

Crepitus
10-16-2015, 01:11 PM
http://www.reactiongifs.com/r/lalalala.gif
You can pretend not to hear it all you want but it doesn't make what I said any less true.

nathanbforrest45
10-16-2015, 01:31 PM
And now for something completely different.

Tom Brady has been suspended again.

Truth Detector
10-16-2015, 01:36 PM
You can pretend not to hear it all you want but it doesn't make what I said any less true.

That was in reference to YOU only seeing and hearing what you want to hear or what fits your partisan ideological views. DER.

Crepitus
10-16-2015, 01:40 PM
That was in reference to YOU only seeing and hearing what you want to hear or what fits your partisan ideological views. DER.
Sure, that's what you say now, but I know what you really meant.

zelmo1234
10-16-2015, 01:44 PM

I didn't bother to watch? Was there anything that was said that was not true?????