PDA

View Full Version : Biden Looks Good...

Redrose
10-16-2015, 03:36 AM
After watching that farce with Clinton and Sanders giving the country away, VP Joe Biden looks very presidential and very electable compared to those two fools.

IMHO

Peter1469
10-16-2015, 04:31 AM
Apparently he is still considering it.

Common
10-16-2015, 07:01 AM
Whats funny is that the gop has a tard with absolutely no experience Leading the entire field of republican candidates a true bozo and still the right ignores how badly ALL their mainstream and right wing candidates are doing with their own republicans and talks about hillary.

LOOK AT YOUR SELVES

Common Sense
10-16-2015, 07:02 AM
Well as long as he looks presidential...

Subdermal
10-16-2015, 08:52 AM
Whats funny is that the gop has a tard with absolutely no experience Leading the entire field of republican candidates a true bozo and still the right ignores how badly ALL their mainstream and right wing candidates are doing with their own republicans and talks about hillary.

LOOK AT YOUR SELVES

You are misjudging what type of experience is appealing to the public.

It certainly isn't being an experienced politician.

Tahuyaman
10-16-2015, 11:13 AM
At least he'd be able to throw out an Eddie Haskell type barb every once in a while.

I can't imagine how much of a screw up he would be as POTUS though. He's a buffoon on the level of Donald Trump.

The only difference between him and Trump is that Biden has no achievements he can point to other than being elected. Is there anything positive that Biden helped create? What's his greatest achievement in his years in office?

TrueBlue
10-16-2015, 11:48 AM
After watching that farce with Clinton and Sanders giving the country away, VP Joe Biden looks very presidential and very electable compared to those two fools.

IMHO
The good thing about Biden is that given the chance he will bring a lot more of President Obama's policies to Americans which is just what we need since we are obviously on the right track now. He will continue to endorse Obama's policies and will add more of his own should he decide to run. That is where he may have a slight edge on Hillary who is her own woman and does not walk lock-step with President Obama on everything.

TrueBlue
10-16-2015, 11:52 AM
At least he'd be able to throw out an Eddie Haskell type barb every once in a while.

I can't imagine how much of a screw up he would be as POTUS though. He's a buffoon on the level of Donald Trump.

The only difference between him and Trump is that Biden has no achievements he can point to other than being elected. Is there anything positive that Biden helped create? What's his greatest achievement in his years in office?
His greatest (to-be) achievements, should he decide to run, are that he will continue to endorse President Obama's policies and will continue working hard in that vein. We are on the right track with Obama's policies in this country such as with the Affordable Care Act and Biden will obviously see to it that we continue forward on that track.

birddog
10-16-2015, 12:10 PM

LOOK AT YOUR SELVES

He has had far, far more experience at dealing with foreign countries and being very successful than your Kenyan Messiah Obama did!

Trump could likely pass an FBI investigation for TSC, Obama never could have!!!

Redrose
10-16-2015, 01:43 PM
Well as long as he looks presidential...

That term generally means the entire package, his attiude, demeanor, opinions, views, agenda, as well as the way he speaks and presents himself, not just his ability to wear a suit well or the way he combs his hair.

I'm no fan of Biden's antics, but by comparison, my opinion of him has risen.

Cletus
10-16-2015, 01:51 PM
That term generally means the entire package, his attiude, demeanor, opinions, views, agenda, as well as the way he speaks and presents himself, not just his ability to wear a suit well or the way he combs his hair.

I'm no fan of Biden's antics, but by comparison, my opinion of him has risen.

That is like comparing a weasel to a rat and saying the weasel comes off looking better.

Redrose
10-16-2015, 02:23 PM
That is like comparing a weasel to a rat and saying the weasel comes off looking better.

LOL, the lesser of the evils.

Tahuyaman
10-16-2015, 06:35 PM
His greatest (to-be) achievements, should he decide to run, are that he will continue to endorse President Obama's policies and will continue working hard in that vein.

Allrightythen........

Redrose
10-16-2015, 06:39 PM
The good thing about Biden is that given the chance he will bring a lot more of President Obama's policies to Americans which is just what we need since we are obviously on the right track now. He will continue to endorse Obama's policies and will add more of his own should he decide to run. That is where he may have a slight edge on Hillary who is her own woman and does not walk lock-step with President Obama on everything.

I almost choked to death reading that line.

Forgive me, but have you just awakened from a coma?

Tahuyaman
10-16-2015, 06:46 PM
Biden's a fucking nit-wit.

Tahuyaman
10-16-2015, 06:49 PM
we are obviously on the right track now.

I always womdered who composed the 10% of the population who believes that.

Redrose
10-16-2015, 06:51 PM
Biden's a fucking nit-wit.

Yes, and the point of my OP was he looks good compared to the field. Pitiful.

He's the creepy old uncle nobody wants to sit near at Thanksgiving, telling the kids to reach into his pants pocket for some candy.

birddog
10-17-2015, 07:48 AM
Biden is more patriotic than Hillary or Barry.

He will get in if Obama is willing to throw Hillary under the bus legally, so to speak. That will depend on how scared Obama is that he may end up as one of Hillary's murdered statistics.

donttread
10-18-2015, 07:46 AM
Anyone else concerned about his brain injury? The brain is a complex and poorly understood place where people can sustain damage related to very specific task and appear otherwise fine

birddog
10-18-2015, 11:29 AM
Anyone else concerned about his brain injury? The brain is a complex and poorly understood place where people can sustain damage related to very specific task and appear otherwise fine

He and Hillary do have that in common alright.