PDA

View Full Version : DNC in the tank for Hillary

Tahuyaman
10-16-2015, 06:54 PM
It appears as though the DNC is run by women and they are 100% in the tank for Hillary Clinton. It seems as though they've had their nose out of joint ever since the black dude stepped in and stole the election from her in 2008. Now it's their turn to steal the nomination from Sanders.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3273404/Democratic-National-Committeewoman-says-party-clearing-path-Hillary-women-charge-want-way.html

Redrose
10-16-2015, 07:12 PM
I never realized a uterus was considered a political asset. Hillary thinks it is.

It didn't work for Geraldine Ferraro (D)

It didn't work for Sarah Palin (R)

It's not working for Carly Fiorina (R)

Tahuyaman
10-16-2015, 07:18 PM
Ferraro was from a different era and Palin and Fiorina are not left wing goof balls, so they don't count.

Chloe
10-16-2015, 07:29 PM
Being female isn't a qualification to be president nor is it an entitlement, but it would be really cool to see a female president, multiple female presidents, one day. Hillary Clinton shouldn't be that person though.

Tahuyaman
10-16-2015, 07:35 PM
Why would it be cool to see a female president? Wouldn't it be cooler to see a competent president from either gender?

Chloe
10-16-2015, 07:37 PM
Why would it be cool to see a female president? Wouldn't it be cooler to see a competent president from either gender?

Well yes of course, but a competent, strong and honest woman as president would be amazing in my opinion and I hope it happens a number of times in my lifetime. Maybe one day I could be that girl, you never know.

Tahuyaman
10-16-2015, 07:51 PM
Well yes of course, but a competent, strong and honest woman as president would be amazing in my opinion and I hope it happens a number of times in my lifetime. Maybe one day I could be that girl, you never know.

Why would a woman president be so " amazing"?

Chloe
10-16-2015, 07:59 PM
Why would a woman president be so " amazing"?

Because we have never had one before and as history has shown there have been a lot of strong women in positions of power like that, so why not here?

Tahuyaman
10-16-2015, 08:01 PM
So, a woman president would be amazing because we've never had one before? Really?

Chloe
10-16-2015, 08:03 PM
So, a woman president would be amazing because we've never had one before? Really?

Yeah, why is that such a big deal? A smart, strong, honest, competent woman as president would be a really good thing for this country in my opinion. It would be an amazing thing to see and hopefully see repeated.

Tahuyaman
10-16-2015, 08:03 PM
Was Margaret Thatcher an "amazing" prime minister?

Tahuyaman
10-16-2015, 08:04 PM
Yeah, why is that such a big deal? A smart, strong, honest, competent woman as president would be a really good thing for this country in my opinion. It would be an amazing thing to see and hopefully see repeated.

Why would a competent strong woman be so much better than a strong competent man?

Tahuyaman
10-16-2015, 08:05 PM
Why does gender matter to you?

Chloe
10-16-2015, 08:05 PM
Was Margaret Thatcher an "amazing" prime minister?

I don't know enough about her to say if she was or not. I think it's an awesome thing though that there are other countries in the world though that have been electing women as leaders for centuries. Unfortunately we are still fixated on old white men as the only option.

Chloe
10-16-2015, 08:06 PM
Why would a competent strong woman be so much better than a strong competent man?

I didn't say she would be, I just said it would be awesome to see one.

Chloe
10-16-2015, 08:07 PM
Why does gender matter to you?

Gender doesn't matter to me in that I would vote for a female regardless of her views, but if I had the choice and all things were equal i'd hope the woman that shares my views and that has the qualities I would respect would win over the guy.

Matty
10-16-2015, 08:08 PM
I don't know enough about her to say if she was or not. I think it's an awesome thing though that there are other countries in the world though that have been electing women as leaders for centuries. Unfortunately we are still fixated on old white men as the only option.

Did you just say that? Where have you been for seven years?

Chloe
10-16-2015, 08:08 PM
Did you just say that? Where have you been for seven years?

sorry, and one african american man....still all men.

Redrose
10-16-2015, 08:09 PM
Because we have never had one before and as history has shown there have been a lot of strong women in positions of power like that, so why not here?

Margaret Thatcher, Indira Gandhi Golda Meir, Benazir Bhutto, Angela Merkel. All good, strong leaders.

One day we will see a great woman in the WH.

Tahuyaman
10-16-2015, 08:11 PM
I didn't say she would be, I just said it would be awesome to see one.

And one more time..... Why would it be so great to see a woman president? Can you give a clear answer to that question? M

Tahuyaman
10-16-2015, 08:12 PM
Gender doesn't matter to me in that I would vote for a female regardless of her views, .

Gender doesn't matter, but you'd vote for a woman regardless of her views? ......... What?

Chloe
10-16-2015, 08:13 PM
And one more time..... Why would it be so great to see a woman president? Can you give a clear answer to that question? M

Yeah it's just an opinion of MINE. I think it would cool to see a women presidents, more than one, in my lifetime. Why is that so hard to understand? The clear answer is that I think it would be great for gender equality, it would be great for young girls to see, and it would be great to see this country do something that many others have done more than once already with success. Not all women candidates would be good presidents, i'm not saying that, but I think it would be really cool for it to happen.

Chloe
10-16-2015, 08:14 PM
Gender doesn't matter, but you'd vote for a woman regardless of her views? ......... What?

I meant that I wouldn't vote for a women regardless of her views. I wouldn't vote for Hillary for example.

Tahuyaman
10-16-2015, 08:17 PM
So, you think a woman president would be amazing because it would foster "gender equity".

I'm rolling my eyes.....

Green Arrow
10-16-2015, 08:19 PM
Margaret Thatcher, Indira Gandhi Golda Meir, Benazir Bhutto, Angela Merkel. All good, strong leaders.

Merkel would be even better if she didn't have whacky immigration views, but I have to wonder if she's got a different plan in mind than just the usual liberal one of mass immigration.

She's interesting regardless.

Green Arrow
10-16-2015, 08:19 PM
I meant that I wouldn't vote for a women regardless of her views. I wouldn't vote for Hillary for example.

You're getting trolled, hon.

domer76
10-16-2015, 08:23 PM
I never realized a uterus was considered a political asset. Hillary thinks it is.

It didn't work for Geraldine Ferraro (D)

It didn't work for Sarah Palin (R)

It's not working for Carly Fiorina (R)

The timing wasn't right for Ferraro.
Palin is an idiot.
Fiorina just doesn't have it

texan
10-16-2015, 08:30 PM

You really need to grow up.

Chloe
10-16-2015, 08:31 PM
You really need to grow up.

Thanks for the advice

Private Pickle
10-16-2015, 08:44 PM
It appears as though the DNC is run by women and they are 100% in the tank for Hillary Clinton. It seems as though they've had their nose out of joint ever since the black dude stepped in and stole the election from her in 2008. Now it's their turn to steal the nomination from Sanders.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3273404/Democratic-National-Committeewoman-says-party-clearing-path-Hillary-women-charge-want-way.html

I'm confused by the thread. Both by it's intent and it's foundation.

I find there is nothing to debate here. I am moving on.... Moving on... Moving on...

Redrose
10-16-2015, 08:58 PM
The timing wasn't right for Ferraro.
Palin is an idiot.
Fiorina just doesn't have it

There's nothing wrong with Carly.

Green Arrow
10-16-2015, 09:07 PM

There's plenty wrong with her, but I say that on a substantive basis. You can almost guarantee that anything domer says about her won't be substantive, that's kind of his thing.

domer76
10-16-2015, 09:10 PM
There's plenty wrong with her, but I say that on a substantive basis. You can almost guarantee that anything domer says about her won't be substantive, that's kind of his thing.

lol

Green Arrow
10-16-2015, 09:11 PM
lol

^ See?

domer76

What's right about her?

Redrose

She's no worse than the others running.

domer76
10-16-2015, 09:12 PM
^ See?

lol

Green Arrow
10-16-2015, 09:13 PM

Didn't say she was. I was just disagreeing with your statement that there is "noting" wrong with her.

Frankly, if I had a choice of anyone currently running for the GOP nomination, it would be John Kasich, Rand Paul, Ben Carson, Marco Rubio, and Carly Fiorina, in that order. I prefer her to Bush but frankly, I wouldn't go any lower than Rand Paul on my list.

domer76
10-16-2015, 09:30 PM

What a stunning endorsement!

No worse than the creationist?
Than the buffoon with the orange hair?
Or the McCarthy look alike Canadian?

You're right. No worse than the cacophony of clowns the Rs have

Kurmugeon
10-16-2015, 10:23 PM

Perhaps, if the country lasts long enough to have many more Presidents.

But if we continue to elect leaders based on Victim Group Identity Politics, rather than demonstrated leadership and national loyalty, we'll get more like Obama, an Ethnocentric Saboteur and Traitor, and the Nation will collapse and disappear before we get another good leader of any Race/Gender.

I do not give rat's eartip about the race or gender of a Presidential Candidate. If it turned out I voted for and got a Good, Strong, Competent, Lawful, Honorable, Un-Bigoted Leader, who happened to be a woman, I'd smile a bit at it, and go on with my day.

I will NEVER vote based in any part whatsoever on the Identity Group of the Candidate.

-

Redrose
10-16-2015, 11:05 PM
What a stunning endorsement!

No worse than the creationist?
Than the buffoon with the orange hair?
Or the McCarthy look alike Canadian?

You're right. No worse than the cacophony of clowns the Rs have

She's no better, no worse than the entire field, Dem and GOP.

No stunning endorsement needed, it's a weak field as I posted in another thread.

You poke fun at the GOPers, take a good long look at what the Dems are dishing up, it's embarrassing that this is what the American voter has to choose from.

Tahuyaman
10-16-2015, 11:28 PM
I'm confused by the thread. Both by it's intent and it's foundation.

I find there is nothing to debate here. I am moving on.... Moving on... Moving on...

Then move on....

Tahuyaman
10-16-2015, 11:30 PM

To some there's one thing wrong with her. She's not a Democrat.

Tahuyaman
10-17-2015, 09:43 AM
I'm still wondering why someone thinks it would be "amazing" to have a female president? Is it just because we've never had one? We've never had a dwarf as president either. Would it be just as amazing to have a midget as president?