PDA

View Full Version : Trump suggests George W. Bush to blame for 9/11 attacks

Common
10-17-2015, 02:10 AM
Donald Trump on Friday suggested that former President George W. Bush was partly to blame for the 9/11 attacks.
While speaking about national emergencies, Trump said that he would be a better president than his rival candidates or earlier presidents.
“I think I’m much more competent than all of them. I mean, say what you want, the World Trade Center came down during his time,” Trump said on Bloomberg Television.
“He was president, OK? . . . Blame him, or don’t blame him, but he was president. The World Trade Center came down during his reign.”

http://nypost.com/2015/10/17/trump-suggests-george-w-bush-to-blame-for-911-attacks/

Peter1469
10-17-2015, 02:46 AM
If you are in charge, you get the blame.

Kurmugeon
10-17-2015, 03:05 AM
I heard that Trump is actually a fifth order horned demon who answers directly to Satan and loves to eat babies when no one is looking....

AND I've got Proof!

His big hair is only there to hide his horns... see?! do you see it now?!

We all have to vote many times for Hillary to defeat the evil Trump... for the protection of the cute little babies!
-

PolWatch
10-17-2015, 03:25 AM
That must be the same source that reported that Hillary was the product of mutant ebola germs......now, which bed did I leave the tin foil under?

birddog
10-17-2015, 07:39 AM
Dubya trusted Slick Willie's CIA people too much.

Matty
10-17-2015, 07:47 AM
Trump is an asshole. He is an ego maniac. President Bush was in office. For eight months and none of the agencies who gather our Intel were speaking to each other. I lay it at WJC's feet.

Mac-7
10-17-2015, 08:15 AM
Trump is an $#@!. He is an ego maniac. President Bush was in office. For eight months and none of the agencies who gather our Intel were speaking to each other. I lay it at WJC's feet.

"Blame" is a word used by the foaming-at-the-mouth liberals.

Trump said Bush is responsible because it happened on his watch