PDA

View Full Version : Floating Alien City Appears in the Sky Above China, Allegedly

TrueBlue
10-18-2015, 02:31 PM
Floating Alien City Appears in the Sky Above China, Allegedly

http://news.softpedia.com/news/floating-alien-city-appears-in-the-sky-above-china-allegedly-494766.shtml

"For one thing, an alleged floating city was spotted in the sky above the province of Guandong in the country's southeast. Then, the same apparition was reported in the Jianxi province."

"Footage of the supposed alien city aimlessly hovering above China was shared on resource://youtubeanywhereplayer/icon16.pngresource://youtubeanywhereplayer/icon16.pngLiveLeak (http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=f6e_1445111173) just hours ago and has already been viewed tens of thousands of times."

================================================

IMHO,

There is indeed something sinister going on but of course scientists will try their best to hide that fact by saying that there are plausible explanations for the phenomenon. Such a highly sculptured city appearing in not one but two Chinese cities is not just a cloud formation. The color is distinct and the shape is unequivocally that of a city. I believe it is of extraterrestrial origin and perhaps a friendly warning that they are here and about to make contact in order to make themselves known. While there may be some who might wish to dispute my theory, are there any who could definitively disprove it? Thanks to Softpedia for this report.

Peter1469
10-18-2015, 03:27 PM
Very cool! Thanks for the story.

Subdermal
10-18-2015, 04:05 PM
TrueBlue: adding credibility to Democrats, one post at a time.

TrueBlue
10-18-2015, 04:32 PM
Subdermal: Continuing to show the stupidity of Republicans post after post.

Matty
10-18-2015, 04:40 PM
Well, Gee. If scientists are wrong about this they might be wrong about climate change.

Subdermal
10-18-2015, 04:41 PM
Subdermal: Continuing to show the stupidity of Republicans post after post.

The problem, BoyBlue, is not that you posted a cool video of a phenomenon. The problem is that you actually think it's little green men. :roflmao:

TrueBlue
10-18-2015, 04:44 PM
Well, Gee. If scientists are wrong about this they might be wrong about climate change.
I don't think so. Climate change is earth-related. This other matter is not. Thus, that is an apples to oranges comparison. We must maintain an open mind or stay in darkness about these matters when we should know far better than that.

Matty
10-18-2015, 04:46 PM
Open your mind and your heart Subdermal.

Crepitus
10-18-2015, 04:47 PM
hack

Subdermal
10-18-2015, 04:48 PM
I don't think so. Climate change is earth-related. This other matter is not. Thus, that is an apples to oranges comparison. We must maintain an open mind or stay in darkness about these matters when we should know far better than that.

Ok, Carl Sagan.

ROFLMAO

Pretty obvious this is atmospheric reflectivity.

Crepitus
10-18-2015, 04:48 PM
Read something about this the other day, supposedly a mirage caused by specific atmospheric conditions that I don't pretend to understand.

Matty
10-18-2015, 04:49 PM
Ok, Carl Sagan.

ROFLMAO

Pretty obvious this is atmospheric reflectivity.

Or a video superimposed over another image.

Subdermal
10-18-2015, 04:52 PM

Correct.

This isn't an unprecedented phenomenon, however - and it supposedy has witnesses, as the river mirage did.

Stupid to think it's little green men - but I'll leave that up to Hillary supporters. They'll obviously believe anything.

TrueBlue
10-18-2015, 05:00 PM
Correct.

This isn't an unprecedented phenomenon, however - and it supposedy has witnesses, as the river mirage did.

Stupid to think it's little green men - but I'll leave that up to Hillary supporters. They'll obviously believe anything.
You continue to unequivocally believe that the Earth is flat. You have well exemplified that.

Subdermal
10-18-2015, 05:14 PM
You continue to unequivocally believe that the Earth is flat. You have well exemplified that.

No one is arguing that you don't have a vivid imagination, nor could you debate yourself out of a brown paper bag.

This isn't aliens, genius.

TrueBlue
10-18-2015, 06:55 PM
No one is arguing that you don't have a vivid imagination, nor could you debate yourself out of a brown paper bag.

This isn't aliens, genius.
There are a tremendous amount of people world-wide, including scientists, professors and other learned people who would gladly argue with you on that point. But try to disprove that they aren't aliens, O thou erudite.

Common
10-18-2015, 07:15 PM
We start arguments over nothing on this forum

iustitia
10-19-2015, 01:40 AM
There are a tremendous amount of people world-wide, including scientists, professors and other learned people who would gladly argue with you on that point.

What scientists and professors are crediting this natural phenomena to aliens? Link please.

GrassrootsConservative
10-19-2015, 01:57 AM
:biglaugh: This thread.. omg... my sides... my siiiiides...

HoneyBadger
10-19-2015, 02:18 AM
The problem, BoyBlue, is not that you posted a cool video of a phenomenon. The problem is that you actually think it's little green men. :roflmao:

Everyone knows there's no such thing as "little green men". They're actually Gray. :cool2:

JDubya
10-19-2015, 07:51 PM
C. G. I.

nathanbforrest45
10-20-2015, 01:55 PM
LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL

what a bunch of Maroons

TrueBlue
10-20-2015, 02:03 PM
LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL

what a bunch of Maroons
LOL IS RIGHT! With your "Maroons"! http://smiley.nowdararpour.ir/ahswen/80.gifhttp://smiley.nowdararpour.ir/ahswen/80.gifhttp://smiley.nowdararpour.ir/ahswen/80.gifhttp://smiley.nowdararpour.ir/ahswen/80.gifhttp://smiley.nowdararpour.ir/ahswen/80.gifhttp://smiley.nowdararpour.ir/ahswen/80.gif

TrueBlue
10-20-2015, 02:07 PM
Everyone knows there's no such thing as "little green men". They're actually Gray. :cool2:
Uh, actually yellow. http://smiley.nowdararpour.ir/ahswen/37.gif

TrueBlue
10-20-2015, 02:31 PM
What scientists and professors are crediting this natural phenomena to aliens? Link please.
This is what I responded to a posting party:

"There are a tremendous amount of people world-wide, including scientists, professors and other learned people who would gladly argue with you on that point. But try to disprove that they aren't aliens, O thou erudite."

To date, it has not been disproved that it is of alien origin. Others are actively trying to research this phenomenon to see what its true origins are.

The point being that scientists, professors, and many others indeed do speak about aliens visiting Earth and even making it their domicile on George Noory's nightly show. That is a very serious program, btw, it's not for laughs. This floating city phenomenon has attracted enough attention and is currently also being looked at by various means as having a possible Chinese government connection. Haven't you ever listened to Noory's show nights? You should. They speak plenty about aliens and such items with credible guests who have advanced degrees, were in the military, and were even first-hand witnesses in seeing what should no longer be called a "phenomenon" or "phenomena" but a reality.

See section on:
"Video: Mysterious Floating City Appears In Skies Over China"

Coast To Coast AM with George Noory

http://www.coasttocoastam.com/ (http://www.coasttocoastam.com/)

Bob
10-20-2015, 02:46 PM
First of all, the point being that scientists, professors, and many others indeed do speak about aliens visiting Earth and even making it their domicile on George Noory's nightly show. That is a very serious program, btw, it's not for laughs. This floating city phenomenon has attracted enough attention and is currently also being looked at by various means as having a possible Chinese government connection. Haven't you ever listened to Noory's show nights? You should. They speak plenty about aliens and such items with credible guests who have advanced degrees, were in the military, and were even first-hand witnesses in seeing what should no longer be called a "phenomenon" or "phenomena" but a reality.

See section on:
"Video: Mysterious Floating City Appears In Skies Over China"

Coast To Coast AM with George Noory

http://www.coasttocoastam.com/ (http://www.coasttocoastam.com/)

A good person to talk to about things like this are pilots.

I volunteer my services.

I have flown over a good deal of California and saw a lot of strange things in the air. Well, strange if you saw them. Not so strange to me.

Santa Cruz CA often has fog. Flying there one very nice day, I saw a cloud formation that looked like a white stair step from the beach over some distance over the Pacific Ocean. It was perfectly formed in appearance.

I sure would not blame aliens for the formation over China since there are far better explanations.

TrueBlue
10-20-2015, 02:54 PM
A good person to talk to about things like this are pilots.

I volunteer my services.

I have flown over a good deal of California and saw a lot of strange things in the air. Well, strange if you saw them. Not so strange to me.

Santa Cruz CA often has fog. Flying there one very nice day, I saw a cloud formation that looked like a white stair step from the beach over some distance over the Pacific Ocean. It was perfectly formed in appearance.

I sure would not blame aliens for the formation over China since there are far better explanations.
There may well be but they're still looking at that issue and the jury isn't out of the box just yet on this.

If you are serious about what you have seen during your time as a pilot, why not contact George Noory to be a guest on his great program! I'm sure you would have some great information to share with the world (since his show is also on the Internet and airs, as the name says, Coast to Coast.) I'm sure George would be glad to interview you. E-mail him or contact him through other means and see what you can set up! :)

Bob
10-20-2015, 03:16 PM

Last evening, I was watching DW TV, from Berlin Germany and saw some of the most amazing photos I have seen. This German artist, while using cameras, has come up with a brand new art form.

Photos with overlays of huge beer halls in Munich have caught the attention of the photography world. These halls contain up to 20,000 people and are canvas tents.

I shall keep trying to locate some to show the forum.

But the Camera is able to do amazing things.

iustitia
10-20-2015, 03:18 PM
So basically, you can't explain it, so it's aliens. Seems legit. You can't even cite any scientists or professors even suggesting this is related to aliens, let alone a peer-reviewed scientific argument.

Bob
10-20-2015, 03:21 PM
There may well be but they're still looking at that issue and the jury isn't out of the box just yet on this.

If you are serious about what you have seen during your time as a pilot, why not contact George Noory to be a guest on his great program! I'm sure you would have some great information to share with the world (since his show is also on the Internet and airs, as the name says, Coast to Coast.) I'm sure George would be glad to interview you. E-mail him or contact him through other means and see what you can set up! :)

At one point, I listened raptly to Coast to Coast. I found the program has fatal flaws. Such as the program where supposedly some person had a dead alien frozen in their freezer yet for some mysterious reason, supposedly the federal government snuck into the garage and took the body away.

There are temperature gradients above Earth. In fact due to these, I question climate models that can't accurately model climate.

Temperature inversions do funny things. Imagine a trip over the US deserts where mountains seem to float. I saw this with my own eyes. Common sense tells you mountains don't float. But the human eye may well believe mountains float above Earth in Utah. The common mirage puzzles a lot of people too.

I don't think Coast to Coast wants this stated on their radio station.

TrueBlue
10-20-2015, 06:32 PM
At one point, I listened raptly to Coast to Coast. I found the program has fatal flaws. Such as the program where supposedly some person had a dead alien frozen in their freezer yet for some mysterious reason, supposedly the federal government snuck into the garage and took the body away.

There are temperature gradients above Earth. In fact due to these, I question climate models that can't accurately model climate.

Temperature inversions do funny things. Imagine a trip over the US deserts where mountains seem to float. I saw this with my own eyes. Common sense tells you mountains don't float. But the human eye may well believe mountains float above Earth in Utah. The common mirage puzzles a lot of people too.

I don't think Coast to Coast wants this stated on their radio station.
Of course they do. Because George would be able to present the other side to that as well either by himself or with an expert guest. So, knock yourself out. :)

Bob
10-20-2015, 06:37 PM
Of course they do. Because George would be able to present the other side to that as well either by himself or with an expert guest. So, knock yourself out. :)

What is the other side of seeing mountains floating above the desert?

TrueBlue
10-20-2015, 07:29 PM
What is the other side of seeing mountains floating above the desert?
A question for Jeopardy! :)

Bob
10-20-2015, 07:44 PM
A question for Jeopardy! :)

I noticed you simply are not curious about the vision I saw in Utah.

Mini Me
12-26-2015, 10:48 PM
LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL

what a bunch of Maroons

Its morons, you maroon! LOL!

Cthulhu
12-26-2015, 11:24 PM
Very cool! Thanks for the story.
On a quasi related theme. Two possible candidates have been spotted that could fit the planet X/Nibiru criteria.

The idea of Nibiru is that it is a dwarf star/huge planet that has a massive elliptical orbit along the lines of 3500 years. And naturally the more far out bubbas think it is on its way back.

Supposedly the annunaki inhabit this world. And every time this thing comes around, *things* happen.

I am presently entertaining the idea that the ten lost tribes were banished to such a place. Because it does mention that their return is supposed to eclipse the red Sea crossing by a long shot.

/rambling .

Sent from my evil, baby seal-clubbing cellphone.

ThaiBoxer
12-27-2015, 02:48 PM
Probably skyscrapers poking through their disgusting pollution.

Crepitus
12-27-2015, 03:21 PM
On a quasi related theme. Two possible candidates have been spotted that could fit the planet X/Nibiru criteria.

The idea of Nibiru is that it is a dwarf star/huge planet that has a massive elliptical orbit along the lines of 3500 years. And naturally the more far out bubbas think it is on its way back.

Supposedly the annunaki inhabit this world. And every time this thing comes around, *things* happen.

I am presently entertaining the idea that the ten lost tribes were banished to such a place. Because it does mention that their return is supposed to eclipse the red Sea crossing by a long shot.

/rambling .

Read about that the other day:

http://www.extremetech.com/extreme/219347-astronomers-claim-discovery-of-planet-x-in-outer-solar-system-others-not-so-sure

Cthulhu
12-27-2015, 09:58 PM
Read about that the other day:

http://www.extremetech.com/extreme/219347-astronomers-claim-discovery-of-planet-x-in-outer-solar-system-others-not-so-sure
They submitted their findings for peer review. I am curious as to what the results will be.

Crepitus
12-27-2015, 10:30 PM
They submitted their findings for peer review. I am curious as to what the results will be.

Same here.