PDA

View Full Version : Excessive force funding?

donttread
10-20-2015, 06:33 AM
It's a well known fact but worthy of discussion that American tax payers bear a much higher tax burden than any other country by far for "defense" . In fact , we spend 2-3 times as much on our military per year as China and Russia COMBINED . The only big spender in the ME is our ally the Suadis at less than 1/8 of our budget.
So why so much? My conclusion is that we don't spend that much of "defense" we spend most of it on offense. And that as long as the money is available we will find brown people to kill in order to justify the flow of money, which will in turn create terrorist, which will be used to justify the killing and the flow of money .... until the people say no more.
Thoughts

AeonPax
10-20-2015, 07:31 AM
`
I would agree. Under the lie of "national security", our military has reduced itself as a force for hire....either by the corporations, Israel or Saudi Arabia. "Common defense" has been replaced by the heinous mantra of the only good defense, is a strong offense.

donttread
10-20-2015, 09:29 AM
`
I would agree. Under the lie of "national security", our military has reduced itself as a force for hire....either by the corporations, Israel or Saudi Arabia. "Common defense" has been replaced by the heinous mantra of the only good defense, is a strong offense.

I think it's pretty clear that our long term actions have aided wall street , defense contractors and politicians to the detriment of both the people and national security which is why 9/11 was aimed at us instead of the Russianss for example

Truth Detector
10-20-2015, 09:57 AM
It's a well known fact but worthy of discussion that American tax payers bear a much higher tax burden than any other country by far for "defense" . In fact , we spend 2-3 times as much on our military per year as China and Russia COMBINED . The only big spender in the ME is our ally the Suadis at less than 1/8 of our budget.
So why so much?

It just seems like a lot because we are a HUGE nation with vast allies and economic interests.

But social welfare spending and the massive bureaucracy created to manage it still consumes the vast majority of our budget....none of which is the Constitutional responsibility of the Federal Government.

Of course you didn't learn this in school because our liberal educational establishment no longer teaches, but rather, indoctrinates.

My conclusion is that we don't spend that much of "defense" we spend most of it on offense.

Well; that's because you are so poorly informed. Apparently you like giving despots, dictators abs tyrants a pass while stupidly blaming AmeriKa fir their actions.

Further proof of how our liberal educational establishment has failed our citizens.

And that as long as the money is available we will find brown people to kill in order to justify the flow of money,

What an incredibly repugnant stupid and false claim. You're quite full of them.

When were Germans and Italians "brown" people?

As for the ME; apparently you're just fine when Europeans were killing them or when they are killing themselves. You just don't like it when we are doing it to defend those who want representative Government free from despotism.

Why are liberals so desperate to defend despots and despotism? Why are they so prone to condemn their own nations for the actions of despots?

Further proof of the failure of our liberal educational establishment.

which will in turn create terrorist, which will be used to justify the killing and the flow of money .... until the people say no more.
Thoughts

Thoughts? You haven't had a coherent thought yet. All you have done is erupt with terrorist anti-AmeriKa propaganda lacking anything that could be mistaken as factual or real.

Truth Detector
10-20-2015, 09:59 AM
I think it's pretty clear that our long term actions have aided wall street , defense contractors and politicians to the detriment of both the people and national security which is why 9/11 was aimed at us instead of the Russianss for example

So you agree with the repugnant and ignorant Reverend Wright; our chickens came home to roost?

I cannot imagine a more asinine ideological view than AmeriKa asked for 9-11.

The reason they didn't attack Russia is because that is where terrorists get their arms. Why would they cut of their nose to spite their face?

Dumb.

donttread
10-20-2015, 12:07 PM
It just seems like a lot because we are a HUGE nation with vast allies and economic interests.

But social welfare spending and the massive bureaucracy created to manage it still consumes the vast majority of our budget....none of which is the Constitutional responsibility of the Federal Government.

Paragraph
Of course you didn't learn this in school because our liberal educational establishment no longer teaches, but rather, indoctrinates.

Well; that's because you are so poorly informed. Apparently you like giving despots, dictators abs tyrants a pass while stupidly blaming AmeriKa fir their actions.

Further proof of how our liberal educational establishment has failed our citizens.

What an incredibly repugnant stupid and false claim. You're quite full of them.

When were Germans and Italians "brown" people?

As for the ME; apparently you're just fine when Europeans were killing them or when they are killing themselves. You just don't like it when we are doing it to defend those who want representative Government free from despotism.

Why are liberals so desperate to defend despots and despotism? Why are they so prone to condemn their own nations for the actions of despots?

Further proof of the failure of our liberal educational establishment.

Thoughts? You haven't had a coherent thought yet. All you have done is erupt with terrorist anti-AmeriKa propaganda lacking anything that could be mistaken as factual or real.

. Russia and China are huge nations to. Even the actions you allude to are offense not defense based. Also did you ever notice that every time we depose an "evil regime" the void is filled by an even worse situation? And every dollar overspent matters something a simple fact that the partisan minions cannot seem to grasp. Wasn't it 70 years ago when we killed white people? Since then brown and yellow. You still appear to live under the delusion that we can make a positive difference in the middle east despite decades of history that proves that death, instability, regression and terrorist creation follow all our actions over there