PDA

View Full Version : W says Cruz can't be trusted

texan
10-20-2015, 09:48 AM
He was talking to donors, pretty good applause line too....

W. Bush has apparently taken an issue with Cruz’s quasi-alliance with front-runner Donald Trump, saying “that Cruz was sucking up to Trump and just expecting all of his support to come to him in the end… He’s frustrated to have watched Cruz basically hijack the Republican Party of Texas and the Republican Party in Washington.”

Still, the elder Bush remained confident that Jeb would eventually win the nomination and told donors all night that Jeb’s “more inclusive tone on immigration would make him the party’s best hope of drawing Hispanic voters back to the Republican Party.”

“There’s a lot of people in this country who speak broken English,” Bush said before pausing. “Well, I’m one of them.”

Read more: http://dailycaller.com/2015/10/20/holy-sht-did-he-just-say-that-george-w-shreds-ted-cruz/#ixzz3p7TxDUro

Tahuyaman
10-20-2015, 09:49 AM
Yawn......

Cigar
10-20-2015, 09:50 AM
Breaking News, Cruzzzz can't be trusted. :laugh:

Mac-7
10-20-2015, 09:52 AM
I think its safe to say not many voters care what george w bush thinks about anything.

Cigar
10-20-2015, 09:55 AM
I think its safe to say not many voters care what george w bush thinks about anything.

Bet you had your head firmly up his Ass 10 years ago ... :laugh:

Mac-7
10-20-2015, 10:06 AM
Bet you had your head firmly up his Ass 10 years ago ... :laugh:

When the alternative was two bigger fools named Gore and Kerry then i supported Bush.

Truth Detector
10-20-2015, 10:09 AM
The anecdotal BS is strong in this thread.

The tenor of what he said about the other candidates was really pretty pleasant,” a source told Politico, “until he got to Cruz.”

“I was like, ‘Holy sh-t, did he just say that?'” added another donor. “I remember looking around and seeing that other people were also looking around surprised.”

They could call this the "Holy sh-t" story!! It's full of it!

http://i1313.photobucket.com/albums/t542/apple-sauce38/Positive%20Reactions/laughing/biglaugh7_zpsd701e485.gif

texan
10-20-2015, 10:10 AM

His name got the biggest applause at the last debate and he is well liked in the republican ranks. So you would be wrong on your fly by! He just spoke to 100 major donors and went after Cruz. It says something....................

And yawn back at you, you have no clue.

Truth Detector
10-20-2015, 10:13 AM
His name got the biggest applause at the last debate and he is well liked in the republican ranks. So you would be wrong on your fly by! He just spoke to 100 major donors and went after Cruz. It says something....................

And yawn back at you, you have no clue.

Holy sh-t!

http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e127/mcollinknight/Jon%20and%20Stephen%20get%20their%20own%20album/stephen_laughs.gif

Mac-7
10-20-2015, 10:19 AM

And yawn back at you,

you have no clue.

"Major doners" are as disconnected from average voters as the rest of the washington political establishment.

Which includes Jeb and his brother.

I dont hate Bush.

He deserves credit for caring about Ametica.

But W is also a fool who messed up his time at the wheel.

nor do i think you are a fool because you disagree with me.

we just dont see this issue the same way.

texan
10-20-2015, 10:36 AM
You would be wrong, republican voters to care about what Bush says that's why 100 top donors showed up! You are hanging on to a thoughtless fly by semi insult for no good reason. YOU may not care what he says but many many many do!

72% of republican voters view him favorably.................I get you don't but you are swimming into the current.

birddog
10-20-2015, 11:13 AM
Cruz cannot be trusted to support the establishment Republican ideology. He may actually challenge the overspending that most of the Rs agree to.

HoneyBadger
10-20-2015, 11:19 AM
You would be wrong, republican voters to care about what Bush says that's why 100 top donors showed up! You are hanging on to a thoughtless fly by semi insult for no good reason. YOU may not care what he says but many many many do!

72% of republican voters view him favorably.................I get you don't but you are swimming into the current.

Those donors showed up to give money to his brother's campaign which shows their level of stupidity. Jeb is never going to be President of the United States.

donttread
10-20-2015, 11:46 AM

W. Bush has apparently taken an issue with Cruz’s quasi-alliance with front-runner Donald Trump, saying “that Cruz was sucking up to Trump and just expecting all of his support to come to him in the end… He’s frustrated to have watched Cruz basically hijack the Republican Party of Texas and the Republican Party in Washington.”

Still, the elder Bush remained confident that Jeb would eventually win the nomination and told donors all night that Jeb’s “more inclusive tone on immigration would make him the party’s best hope of drawing Hispanic voters back to the Republican Party.”

“There’s a lot of people in this country who speak broken English,” Bush said before pausing. “Well, I’m one of them.”

Read more: http://dailycaller.com/2015/10/20/holy-sht-did-he-just-say-that-george-w-shreds-ted-cruz/#ixzz3p7TxDUro

Well if a guy who started a trillion dollar unjustified war doesn't trust him then he must be right

Truth Detector
10-20-2015, 11:49 AM
Well if a guy who started a trillion dollar unjustified war doesn't trust him then he must be right

You pegged the BS meter again with your Bush Derangement Syndrome.

But I am guessing this was an unjustified war simply because you say so. DUMB.

Next you'll be stupidly claiming he went it alone too! Equally DUMB.

http://i375.photobucket.com/albums/oo194/TheCuteWoofer/Smilies/Weird/bsmeter.gif

nathanbforrest45
10-20-2015, 11:57 AM
Of course he can't be trusted. He's a politician.

nathanbforrest45
10-20-2015, 12:05 PM
You pegged the BS meter again with your Bush Derangement Syndrome.

But I am guessing this was an unjustified war simply because you say so. DUMB.

Next you'll be stupidly claiming he went it alone too! Equally DUMB.

http://i375.photobucket.com/albums/oo194/TheCuteWoofer/Smilies/Weird/bsmeter.gif

Speaking of "going it alone", I watched George Steponallofus interviewing Ben Carson and Bernie Sanders Sunday morning. He challenged every statement Carson made and was very aggressive with him. When it came to Sanders he questioned none of his answers or pushed for clarification. Bernie Sanders made the statement that Bush "unilaterally" invaded Iraq. Georgie Boy did not question that and say, wait a minute, didn't he have a resolution from Congress approving of the invasion? Didn't several European nations agree with the invasion? Nothing, complete silence from Georgie Boy. Later, Sanders made the statement that he would increase spending on education and would forgive all the student loans currently in effect. George never asked him where would the money come from to pay for all that.

Do all Democrats suffer from acute memory loss?

Peter1469
10-20-2015, 03:36 PM
George is a DNC operative.

Bob
10-20-2015, 03:51 PM

Yup, just toss President GW Bush under the train. To hell with the bus, make it a train.

I will never understand republicans so willing to toss him out with the trash.

Bob
10-20-2015, 03:54 PM
Speaking of "going it alone", I watched George Steponallofus interviewing Ben Carson and Bernie Sanders Sunday morning. He challenged every statement Carson made and was very aggressive with him. When it came to Sanders he questioned none of his answers or pushed for clarification. Bernie Sanders made the statement that Bush "unilaterally" invaded Iraq. Georgie Boy did not question that and say, wait a minute, didn't he have a resolution from Congress approving of the invasion? Didn't several European nations agree with the invasion? Nothing, complete silence from Georgie Boy. Later, Sanders made the statement that he would increase spending on education and would forgive all the student loans currently in effect. George never asked him where would the money come from to pay for all that.

Do all Democrats suffer from acute memory loss?

Democrats drone on and on and though I was flipping from NBC to ABC trying to get the drift of both left wing hosts, I missed this. i was just too sleepy.

It in no way shocks me that the Democrat hosts act as you say they act.

But some posters think republicans are just democrats.

Amazing to me.

Mac-7
10-20-2015, 04:05 PM

W's brother is going down in the polls and generally doing worse than Ted Cruz.

Bob
10-20-2015, 04:09 PM

Democrats, who never call the war with Libya unjustified, nor do they call the bombs falling due to Obama, unjustified, the cost of the Iraq war was approved by Democrats. Imagine this video if you will.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4wyCBF5CsCA