PDA

View Full Version : America, the Police State--continued

Mainecoons
08-22-2012, 07:12 PM
I put this under Republicans because it was that fool Bush who gave us the Homeland Security and TSA gestapos. Of course, Obama is letting them expand exponentially and buy hollow point bullets to murder Americans.

http://www.infowars.com/tsa-rifles-through-bags-conducts-pat-downs-at-paul-ryan-event/

Captain Obvious
08-22-2012, 07:25 PM
How anyone cites these websites as credible sources is beyond me.

Honestly, am I the only fucking objective person on the planet? All you have to do is create a site, fill it with shit that people want to hear - accuracy means nothing, pile on the rhetorical swill and idiots will flock to it like flies to shit.

We are truly fucked as a society when people become so incompetently gullible that they will buy into anything that is printed just because they want to believe it.

And yes, I read it. I have no confidence that anything in that article is even remotely accurate simply because the source is highly questionable. Maybe it's true, but I will give it zero reliability until I find a reputable source that confirms this information.

MMC
08-22-2012, 07:25 PM
Did you watch the Special on the History Channel with Homeland Security? What their Number one Priority is in any event that threatens the government of the US.

URF8
08-22-2012, 07:41 PM

Honestly, am I the only fucking objective person on the planet? All you have to do is create a site, fill it with shit that people want to hear - accuracy means nothing, pile on the rhetorical swill and idiots will flock to it like flies to shit.

We are truly fucked as a society when people become so incompetently gullible that they will buy into anything that is printed just because they want to believe it.

And yes, I read it. I have no confidence that anything in that article is even remotely accurate simply because the source is highly questionable. Maybe it's true, but I will give it zero reliability until I find a reputable source that confirms this information.

Ugly Junk,

Tell me what you make of the National Defense Authorization Act signed by the Drone Warrior. It authorizes the incarceration of American citizens indefinitely under certain circumstances. Things often happen incrementally without one realizing what is happening. When one does appreciate what has happened it is often too late to do anything about it.

Captain Obvious
08-22-2012, 07:45 PM
My point has nothing to do with my opinion on the matter, UFRB.

Every time I see someone citing one of these millions of hack websites that are out there makes my head explode. It's a credibility issue, not a content issue.

Moreso, it's a gullibility issue. I've ragged about this frequently, people are so gullible, they flock to these sites that just ooze with bias because they're getting what they want to get. Credibility and reliability - that's called integrity are not even second place, it's irrelevant.

It's all mental masturbation.

Deadwood
08-22-2012, 07:47 PM
I think we are at that point now. Pre-911 no American would have allowed themselves to be subjected to pat downs [gropes], but to keep those terrorists away, the sheeple submit.

The terrorists won. They stole our freedom.

Captain Obvious
08-22-2012, 07:54 PM
Shit the bed much?

So radical Islam's main goal was to have pat-downs at airports?

Yeah, whine all you want about "freedom" being defined as the ability to walk through an airport unrestricted, but I'll gladly have someone grab my junk if it means that they're keeping me and my family safe when we fly.

URF8
08-22-2012, 08:11 PM

Every time I see someone citing one of these millions of hack websites that are out there makes my head explode. It's a credibility issue, not a content issue.

Moreso, it's a gullibility issue. I've ragged about this frequently, people are so gullible, they flock to these sites that just ooze with bias because they're getting what they want to get. Credibility and reliability - that's called integrity are not even second place, it's irrelevant.

It's all mental masturbation.

Oh...never mind.

URF8
08-22-2012, 08:13 PM
...I'll gladly have someone grab my junk if it means that they're keeping me and my family safe when we fly.

It would be a lot easier to withdraw from the Middle East than feeling up your ugly junk.

Captain Obvious
08-22-2012, 08:20 PM
It would be a lot easier to withdraw from the Middle East than feeling up your ugly junk.

So you believe that simply withdrawing from the Middle East solves all of our airline security issues?

That's what you think?

Explain to me then why, when we were not militarily active in the Middle East in 2001 why radical Islam flew commercial jets into the twin towers?

Let me explain it to you, they hate our fucking guts. There is nothing we can or can't do to appease them, their goal is absolute Islam and the destruction of Western civilization and Israel.

We have two choices - to defend ourselves the best we can and implement all of the stop-gaps that we can think of to minimize terrorist activity on our soil or eliminate the threat. I will go out on a limb and suggest that our "eliminating the threat" activity is null at best at this point, for political reasons so if it means that, in the meantime until another 9/11 happens and wakes us up out of the stupor we're currently in, if flying safe means my junk is public material, so be it.

Look on the bright side, when otherwise would anyone be interested in your package?

Cigar
08-22-2012, 08:29 PM
I fly all the time and I have no problems getting in and out and through airports.

Chris
08-22-2012, 08:31 PM
It probably started with the FBI and wiretapping, but it's getting worse president by president. I remember how liberals thought Bush was Hitler for his building up the politice state, now that Obama is doubling down on it they're all for it.

Deadwood
08-22-2012, 08:35 PM
Shit the bed much?

Yeah, whine all you want about "freedom" being defined as the ability to walk through an airport unrestricted, but I'll gladly have someone grab my junk if it means that they're keeping me and my family safe when we fly.

No, I don't suppose you would mind.

But, if the Israeli's can keep the skies safe for El Al without pat downs, how come the land of liberty can't?

Over re-act much?

MMC
08-22-2012, 08:43 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bWZ5SF2HLjM

The Day after Disaster.....Part 1.

It's not even just with the Disaster of a nuke. Even with Rebellion and insurrection. There will be Protocols this agency takes. Which will run opposite to those that are governing in their states.

Captain Obvious
08-22-2012, 08:44 PM
I fly all the time and I have no problems getting in and out and through airports.

That's because you're in police custody already.

MMC
08-22-2012, 08:45 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3bHdlaOtqBs

Part 2....

Chris was Right about wiretapping. They also have the lists of of any Civilian Gun Owners.

Captain Obvious
08-22-2012, 08:46 PM
No, I don't suppose you would mind.

But, if the Israeli's can keep the skies safe for El Al without pat downs, how come the land of liberty can't?

Over re-act much?

Probably because the same two old guys are the only ones flying there.

Cigar
08-22-2012, 08:47 PM
I thought that was the Million Miles club.

MMC
08-22-2012, 08:48 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VlnPBrOnelU

Moreover they have been arming up as MC stated in another thread. Yet Obama has been reducing the military quickly.

MMC
08-22-2012, 08:51 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_fAWkoJrSKE&feature=relmfu

Like I said it's not just about if someone sets off a Nuke here in the US or if we get hit by one. If possible they will grab control of any Media Sources going. Transmitting the whole works.

MMC
08-22-2012, 08:55 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wDLpWr3dgCU&feature=relmfu

When I was watching the Show.....I was looking at what they say other agencies will be doing and what will be said by others. After picking up on what the main priorites are. Establishing Marshal law will be taking place all over the country. Naturally major urban areas will come under control reginally wise quickly. Which will affect any form of travel.

URF8
08-22-2012, 09:24 PM
So you believe that simply withdrawing from the Middle East solves all of our airline security issues?

No, I'm a little bit more nuanced in my thinking than that. But I can see that borrowing money from the Chinese in order to maintain an empire is a very foolish policy.

That's what you think?

The question has been asked and answered.

Explain to me then why, when we were not militarily active in the Middle East in 2001 why radical Islam flew commercial jets into the twin towers?

America propped up secular Arab dictators, and thereby interfered in the internal affairs of the fuzzy wuzzies.

Let me explain it to you, they hate our fucking guts. There is nothing we can or can't do to appease them, their goal is absolute Islam and the destruction of Western civilization and Israel.

If we can't avoid them, then they and their children must all die.

We have two choices - to defend ourselves the best we can and implement all of the stop-gaps that we can think of to minimize terrorist activity on our soil or eliminate the threat. I will go out on a limb and suggest that our "eliminating the threat" activity is null at best at this point, for political reasons so if it means that, in the meantime until another 9/11 happens and wakes us up out of the stupor we're currently in, if flying safe means my junk is public material, so be it.

If Americans can't avoid the fuzzy wuzzies, and they bring war to America, then they all must die. Until such time as their deaths become necessary it is best to avoid them. Btw, Benjamin Franklin once said something to the effect that those who would sacrifice their liberty for security will have neither.

Look on the bright side, when otherwise would anyone be interested in your package?

The only people truly interested in my junk are my wife and yours. :)

MMC
08-22-2012, 09:39 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J317CV3bDUo&feature=relmfu

Part 7.

MMC
08-22-2012, 09:40 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VOly50ML69U&feature=relmfu

Part 8.

MMC
08-22-2012, 09:41 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GmxfjRtS74o&feature=relmfu

Part 9.

MMC
08-22-2012, 09:42 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hmIzLgGVOJo&feature=relmfu

Part 10 and the final piece. I think they were figuring on like 7 million people not knowing anything at any given time as to what is taking place in the Country.

wingrider
08-23-2012, 12:42 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FcKR5X5cz7g&feature=relmfu

Carygrant
08-23-2012, 01:20 AM

A very healthy attitude .
However , the legislation that has followed the creation of Homeland Security is surely of concern .
To believe that there must be a sub text within it is surely reasonable ? Or not unreasonable , if you prefer .
Our problem is to accurately guess what exactly was the motivation behind it . But it looks much more than a country trying to cover itself against every possible future scenario.
I personally believe there is other evidence suggesting that the circumstances leading to martial law , for example , have a very real possibility of occurring within the next three years , say .If true , the implications are dire .
However I appreciate that not everybody is yet prepared to make the same type of mental leap

Mainecoons
08-23-2012, 07:08 AM

Is the TSA doing this or aren't they? You're like the other lazy leftists around here who don't bother to check other sources to confirm the basic report is correct. The checkpoints on the roads were reported some time ago.

They ARE doing this and they did show up at the Ryan event. Is this OK with you? The reports of huge purchases of hollow point bullets by Homeland Security have been verified. What do you think they are buying these for? To fight a Chinese invasion?

Hitler loved people like you. Smug and stupid until it was too late.

patrickt
08-23-2012, 07:17 AM
Shit the bed much?

No but obviously you've shit your bed enough for all of us. You've not only shit your bed but wet your pants. I find it hard to believe you find some connection between having some guy fondle you and keeping you and your family safe. It rather reminds me of the harsh lecture I got when they found a pair of nail clippers in my carry-on pack. "Nobody move. I have a nail clipper and I'm taking over this plane." It seems you would feel threatend by a nail clipper. Shit your bed much?

Goldie Locks
08-23-2012, 07:49 AM
Shit the bed much?

Those who trade liberty for security and all of that.

Mainecoons
08-23-2012, 08:47 AM
That's the point, genius. First it was the airports, now they are out on the streets and the roads.

First they came for the Jews and I did not speak
out because I was not a Jew.

Then they came for the Communists and I did
not speak out because I was not a Communist.

Then they came for the trade
unionists and I did not speak out because I was not a trade
unionist.

Then they came for me and there was no one left to speak out
for me.

This describes your mentality to a "T" and that is very Obvious, Obvious.

MMC
08-23-2012, 09:22 AM
http://www.gopusa.com/news/files/2011/06/fbi-300x180.jpg

More from the Police State.....this is what they are doing to a Marine who served 1 Tour in Iraq and 1 tour in Afghanistan. From the State of Virginia.

RICHMOND, Va. (AP) - A former Marine involuntarily detained for psychiatric evaluation for posting strident anti-government messages on Facebook has received an outpouring of support from people who say authorities are trampling on his First Amendment rights.
Brandon J. Raub, 26, has been in custody since FBI, Secret Service agents and police in Virginia's Chesterfield County questioned him Thursday evening about what they said were ominous posts talking about a coming revolution. In one message earlier this month according to authorities, Raub wrote: "Sharpen my axe; I'm here to sever heads."

Police — acting under a state law that allows emergency, temporary psychiatric commitments upon the recommendation of a mental health professional — took Raub to the John Randolph Medical Center in Hopewell. He was not charged with any crime.

A Virginia-based civil liberties group, The Rutherford Institute, dispatched one of its attorneys to the hospital to represent Raub at a hearing Monday. A judge ordered Raub detained for another month, Rutherford executive director John Whitehead said.

"For government officials to not only arrest Brandon Raub for doing nothing more than exercising his First Amendment rights but to actually force him to undergo psychological evaluations and detain him against his will goes against every constitutional principle this country was founded upon," Whitehead said.....snip~

http://www.gopusa.com/news/2012/08/21/va-veteran-detained-after-strident-facebook-posts/

Now here is the clincher.....he was only talking to his friends on face plate. Nothing posted in a Public Domain. Not even in a Political or religious Site Either. He doesnt even own a Gun. Yet the Cops show up in Swat Gear.....and they come deep with the FBI. Some girl tried to ask the Swat guys to take off their goggles to show their whole face. They refused.

What needed to happen here was for the Whole Community to step up and tell the FBI and these COPS. YOU AINT TAKING HIM ANYWHERES. If the Cops pull their weapons. Then the WHOLE COMMUNITY DROPS POINT and ZEROES IN ON EVERY L.E there. Force that MS Media National Coverage.

Wouldn't just love the looks on all the L.E's Faces to see almost every Citizen there including Granny Put them Right in the Bullseye.

This is one of the things that bothers me about L.E's. They think they are some bad azz mofoes. Always ready to gun up. Wait until they get to see up front just how well their azzes do. When they come across those. THAT DONT PLAY DEFENSE!

Thats when you will see them Call out for the National Guard. Then they will be hoping they arent dealing with a community of Special Ops Vets. As they could end up losing all they send in the beginning.

Deadwood
08-23-2012, 09:38 AM
A very healthy attitude .
However , the legislation that has followed the creation of Homeland Security is surely of concern .
To believe that there must be a sub text within it is surely reasonable ? Or not unreasonable , if you prefer .
Our problem is to accurately guess what exactly was the motivation behind it . But it looks much more than a country trying to cover itself against every possible future scenario.
I personally believe there is other evidence suggesting that the circumstances leading to martial law , for example , have a very real possibility of occurring within the next three years , say .If true , the implications are dire .
However I appreciate that not everybody is yet prepared to make the same type of mental leap

I agree. The powers granted the government go far beyond what is needed. It is only a matter of time before this power is unleashed against Americans. Remember, this is the same bunch who came up with the justification for transporting guns into the hands of Mexican drug cartels...they're not exactly high on the integrity scale in the security department.

Deadwood
08-23-2012, 09:47 AM
Those who trade liberty for security and all of that.

A man of some consequence as a matter of fact, non other than BenjaminFranklin.

MMC
08-23-2012, 11:56 AM
Check the Play with these Guys MC.....

http://salem-news.com/stimg/august222012/brandon_raub.jpg

I think a lot of people believed that there was more than meets the eye; they reasoned that there must be 'something' on that Facebook page that legitimizes what many say amounts to a federal police kidnapping

He is incensed with what the United States has become and he has a right to be unnerved over the new rules allowing U.S. politicians and their dogs of corruption to arrest anyone who challenges the legitimacy of federal rules, even as an intellectual. Rules like the NDAA, the National Defense Authorization Act, are a threat to even the most basic American freedoms.
Simply to discredit him- and the problem is that they've run their course with this anti-Marine program already and people are beginning to wake up and realize it.

U.S. Marines awarded the Medal of Honor for gallantry on the battlefield are, in American tradition, the quintessential hero; typically they are the most honored citizens in existence.

http://salem-news.com/gphotos/1323073750.jpg

This indeed is the story of Dakota Meyer, a Marine Corps sergeant who was awarded the Congressional medal for saving 36 lives in the heat of extensive combat, in Afghanistan.

But instead of being honored, Dakota Meyer experienced retaliation for having blown the whistle on a former employer based in England, military defense contractor BAE Systems, that he believes was trying to sell military hardware to Pakistan that could in turn be used against U.S. forces.

Among the charges leveled by BAE against this Marine, was his being 'mentally unstable'. This, from a British military contractor that the former Marine took a post-service job with. Meyer contends that BAE Systems, was selling high powered sniper scopes to Pakistan. This was Meyer's second civilian job upon being discharged.

http://salem-news.com/articles/august222012/brandon-raub-2.php

:angry:

MMC
08-23-2012, 11:58 AM
Medal Of Honor.....Awarded to Both!

MMC
08-23-2012, 04:15 PM
Check it out Cap. Not to mention there is More.....Brutha. :wink:

Captain Obvious
08-23-2012, 04:33 PM
http://i559.photobucket.com/albums/ss40/vaiince/tin-foil-hat.jpg

Captain Obvious
08-23-2012, 04:35 PM
What is the really sad part is these hack-site manufactured issues are clearly making someone money, at the expense of the gullible.

MMC
08-23-2012, 04:40 PM
I don't know about it being a Conspiracy. But there sure are a lot of Vets Coming under Arrest and or Observation. Including Former Brass with the Observation Part.

Anyone think the DHS should be doing anything in matters that are outside this Country?