PDA

View Full Version : Trump Disavows Super PACs

hanger4
10-25-2015, 06:56 AM
"Donald Trump has asked the nine super PACs that appear to support his presidential campaign to stop raising money using his name, likeness and slogans and to return any donations they have already received." ......."We are providing this written notice that your organization is not authorized to use Mr. Trump's name and likeness in connection with its fundraising activities, and we are formally disavowing such activities," ........... https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/post-politics/wp/2015/10/23/donald-trump-tells-super-pacs-supporting-his-candidacy-to-return-all-money-to-donors/?wpmm=1&wpisrc=nl_evening .......... Surprised this hasn't been the headline news last couple of days.

Common
10-25-2015, 07:07 AM
Like Trump or hate him, hes saying things that push peoples buttons in a big way.
I have to admit hes smarter than I gave him credit for.

I know believe that if he does make it through the primary, he has a very good chance of being president and he has a better chance to beat hillary than any other republican candidate. I have that opinion because I believe he will get more independent votes than hillary because of immigration. Most of america wants illegal immigration stopped to the tune of 73% with democrats being the least and GOP and independents the most.

hanger4
10-25-2015, 07:16 AM
Like Trump or hate him, hes saying things that push peoples buttons in a big way.
I have to admit hes smarter than I gave him credit for.

I know believe that if he does make it through the primary, he has a very good chance of being president and he has a better chance to beat hillary than any other republican candidate. I have that opinion because I believe he will get more independent votes than hillary because of immigration. Most of america wants illegal immigration stopped to the tune of 73% with democrats being the least and GOP and independents the most.
And he won't let Hillary skate on her poor Benghazi decisions or her poor secert email decisions.

Matty
10-25-2015, 07:19 AM
And he won't let Hillary skate on her poor Benghazi decisions or her poor secert email decisions.

He is a good friend of Hillary's. He has made large donations to her foundation. She was at his wedding. He said it's because he's given her so much money she does what he tells her to do. He admits to buying politicians.

hanger4
10-25-2015, 07:51 AM
He is a good friend of Hillary's. He has made large donations to her foundation. She was at his wedding. He said it's because he's given her so much money she does what he tells her to do. He admits to buying politicians.All polys are bought to a certian existent. Our decisionn is to decide if the owners political philosophy is compatible with our own.

Crepitus
10-25-2015, 08:57 AM
"Donald Trump has asked the nine super PACs that appear to support his presidential campaign to stop raising money using his name, likeness and slogans and to return any donations they have already received." ......."We are providing this written notice that your organization is not authorized to use Mr. Trump's name and likeness in connection with its fundraising activities, and we are formally disavowing such activities," ........... https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/post-politics/wp/2015/10/23/donald-trump-tells-super-pacs-supporting-his-candidacy-to-return-all-money-to-donors/?wpmm=1&wpisrc=nl_evening .......... Surprised this hasn't been the headline news last couple of days.
I gotta admit, that move makes a big impression on me. I still think he's nuttier than squirrel turds but I'm starting to like him a little more.

Crepitus
10-25-2015, 09:00 AM
Well, you had some credibility goin' there for a couple of posts then http://www.dondammassa.com/nuclear.gif !

Back to Hilary OCD.

Matty
10-25-2015, 09:02 AM
All polys are bought to a certian existent. Our decisionn is to decide if the owners political philosophy is compatible with our own.

It isn't. He is putting on an act. He is a Democrat/Liberal. He just thinks he's smart enough to convince you he's changed. He is for single payer, eminent domain, he was pro choice now claims to be pro life. Add to that his abrasive personality and thin skin. I cannot vote for him.

hanger4
10-25-2015, 10:25 AM
Well, you had some credibility goin' there for a couple of posts then http://www.dondammassa.com/nuclear.gif !

Back to Hilary OCD.
That's ok, my credibility is based on my honesty not your approval. I'm not being critical and nothing personal. :)

hanger4
10-25-2015, 10:31 AM
It isn't. He is putting on an act. He is a Democrat/Liberal. He just thinks he's smart enough to convince you he's changed. He is for single payer, eminent domain, he was pro choice now claims to be pro life. Add to that his abrasive personality and thin skin. I cannot vote for him.

I'm no fan of Trump either, but the show is most entertaining.