PDA

View Full Version : They are starting to Eat their own.

Cigar
08-23-2012, 07:16 PM
Todd Akin Threat
U.S. Capitol Police are investigating a reported threat against Rep. Todd Akin, the Missouri congressman who has been criticized for comments he made recently about rape.

A spokeswoman, Lt. Kimberly Schneider, says there is "an active, open investigation" into a reported threat against the Republican lawmaker. She added that she could not discuss details regarding security of members of Congress.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/08/23/todd-akin-threat-capitol-police_n_1826416.html

Frogger
08-23-2012, 07:23 PM
You are assuming the threat was made by a Republican, Cigar. It is much more likely to have been made by a liberal.

When a Republican is repugnant the Republicans quickly and loudly repudiate him. When a Democrat is repugnant the Democrats re-elect him. (Think Charlie Rangel and Alcee Hastings)

Captain Obvious
08-23-2012, 07:26 PM
http://www.threadbombing.com/data/media/29/interesting-thread.gif

Cigar
08-23-2012, 07:31 PM
You are assuming the threat was made by a Republican, Cigar. It is much more likely to have been made by a liberal.

When a Republican is repugnant the Republicans quickly and loudly repudiate him. When a Democrat is repugnant the Democrats re-elect him. (Think Charlie Rangel and Alcee Hastings)

I just got through watching clips of Ann and Rush going absolutely ballistic. :)

Cigar
08-23-2012, 07:32 PM
http://www.threadbombing.com/data/media/29/interesting-thread.gif

Yea I know they all are hoping it just go away ... :)

Don't worry, I can't wait for GOP Convention. :smiley_ROFLMAO:

hanger4
08-23-2012, 07:36 PM
I just got through watching clips of Ann and Rush going absolutely ballistic. :)

Are you saying Ann or Rush threaten him or just trying to distract from you thread fail ??

patrickt
08-23-2012, 07:46 PM
What's interesting is that Cigar's world is limited to them vs. us. How sad. A lot of people voted for Barack Obama as a unifier and they got totally conned.

MMC
08-23-2012, 07:48 PM
Yea I know they all are hoping it just go away ... :)

Don't worry, I can't wait for GOP Convention. :smiley_ROFLMAO:

Yeah I can't wait for the DNC convention where All the Clowns from across the country Rush in to party off the Tax-payers money. Since 98% of them never held a real jobs in their lives.

Remembers now......you need to have money to play at the Big Boyz Table. Thats ONE"S Own Money! :laugh:

Cigar
08-23-2012, 09:09 PM
What's interesting is that Cigar's world is limited to them vs. us. How sad. A lot of people voted for Barack Obama as a unifier and they got totally conned.

Mike Huckabee Tears Into Republicans For Leaving Todd Akin 'Wounded And Bleeding' On The 'Political Battlefield'

I’m waiting for the apology from whoever the genius was on the high pedestals of our party who thought it wise to not only shoot our wounded, but run over him with tanks and trucks and then feed his body to the liberal wolves. It wasn’t just Todd Akin that was treated with contempt by the thinly veiled attack on Todd Akin. It was all the people who have faithfully knocked doors, made calls, and made sacrificial contributions to elect Republicans because we thought we were welcome in the party.

Read more: http://www.businessinsider.com/mike-huckabee-todd-akin-legitimate-rape-drop-out-withdraw-republicans-2012-8#ixzz24QR3cXa8

Agravan
08-23-2012, 09:43 PM
Mike Huckabee Tears Into Republicans For Leaving Todd Akin 'Wounded And Bleeding' On The 'Political Battlefield'

Read more: http://www.businessinsider.com/mike-huckabee-todd-akin-legitimate-rape-drop-out-withdraw-republicans-2012-8#ixzz24QR3cXa8

Yawn... your point?

wingrider
08-23-2012, 11:35 PM
he doesn't have one.. he just likes to use bandwidth

Mainecoons
08-24-2012, 06:36 AM
Another Thread Fail.

Cigar
08-24-2012, 06:49 AM
I’m waiting for the apology from whoever the genius was on the high pedestals of our party who thought it wise to not only shoot our wounded, but run over him with tanks and trucks and then feed his body to the liberal wolves. It wasn’t just Todd Akin that was treated with contempt by the thinly veiled attack on Todd Akin. It was all the people who have faithfully knocked doors, made calls, and made sacrificial contributions to elect Republicans because we thought we were welcome in the party.

Mainecoons
08-24-2012, 06:50 AM
And that has WHAT to do with the OP?

Post fail. You're on a roll this morning, junior.

Cigar
08-24-2012, 07:49 AM
http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b137/chasc5/noexceptions_500_1.jpg

MMC
08-24-2012, 07:50 AM

Uhm Okay.....is that like the pimps, ho's, and Crackheads that do the same thing For that Demo Party and going knocking Door to Door for Obama? :shocked: U-know. The Party with the Failing Fiscal Policies since their beginning. :grin: Perhaps you can check with Chicago, L.A., and N.Y. Throw in their States to. With their failings for 75 yrs or so.

Yep no getting round that 75 yrs of failed Demo Fiscal Policies. Wonder how it makes the Demos feel knowing they can't file bankruptcy as a State and will have to pay off those Debts , including the Money they stole out of the City Pensions Worker's Fund. You know the one.....where they never put any money into it like they were suppose to from the beginning. Their usual stealing Money from Others. :shocked:

Don't worry one day those on the left will understand what it means by giving a Demo. Doesn't mean the product or those behind it are any good! :laugh:

coolwalker
08-24-2012, 03:05 PM
Yeah I can't wait for the DNC convention where All the Clowns from across the country Rush in to party off the Tax-payers money. Since 98% of them never held a real jobs in their lives.

Remembers now......you need to have money to play at the Big Boyz Table. Thats ONE"S Own Money! :laugh:
I can't wit to see how Bill Clinton tip-toes his way around the War on Women thing...he's been waring on them since he was 17 and one of them even has a spotted dress to prove it.

Jack Fate
08-24-2012, 03:31 PM
Someone yelled "Rape"? Must be election time and the Dems are in trouble.