PDA

View Full Version : Lesson to all politicians party not relevent

texan
10-26-2015, 10:44 PM
If you make an event look like somethings wrong, like you lied the other will come after and spend whatever on the effort.

Benghazi:

1. Hillary (State Department) and Obama(Administration and Campaign) in concert lied to the American people. The people knew it and so did the politicians, even those making excuses know we were all lied to about the situation. In this case they lied directly to families that lost loved ones.

2. They mislead/lied to protect an election. End of Story.

3. The point that either party will come after you is 100% valid. If it were Bush or Rice that came out with the dems would attack mercilessly. Point and case is "lying" about WMD's. They didn't lie and none of the facts support they lied, but nonetheless we saw how it was played.

4. Bill Clinton lied under oath, should we have drug him into the abyss? Probably not. He was exposed and paid the price. It wasn't really country affecting. For example he was disbarred losing his attorney license and he should have, which had nothing to do with Washington.. So the impeachment wasn't necessary to punish him.

5. I would expect all the political games and cliches to be used and they have been on the Benghazi. I get that..........

I don't understand why people can't at least admit obvious truths when these things arise. She definitely lied and so did the entire dem party to protect an election.

What I can't believe is celebrating the fact we were all lied to..........

Private Pickle
10-27-2015, 01:04 AM
I think the title of your thread needs to be changed.

Mac-7
10-27-2015, 06:23 AM
I think party affiliation is still strong among democrats.

That is the party of free government handouts and obumer zombies will not get a better deal somewhere else.

AeonPax
10-27-2015, 07:21 AM
I think the title of your thread needs to be changed.
`
Aside from the post being an opinion, you are correct. The title is disingenuous

Safety
10-27-2015, 07:39 AM
`
Aside from the post being an opinion, you are correct. The title is disingenuous

As well as dripping with irony considering what was written in the post.

texan
10-27-2015, 08:38 AM
LOL........ the title is the issue, but not accepting the truth of how things work is.............and then to still not hold anyone accountable.