PDA

View Full Version : Trump may have just won the race

OGIS
10-29-2015, 07:26 PM
That's some pretty definite language in that interview.

It will pick up a lot of attention.

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2015/10/29/exclusive-donald-trump-rights-ship-on-immigration-demands-disney-rehire-workers-replaced-by-cheap-foreign-labor-calls-rubio-silicon-valleys-puppet/

Common
10-29-2015, 07:39 PM
Trump made alot of friends last night when he Demanded that Disney rehire the american workers they fired AFTER they had them train foriegners. THIS IS WHY WE NEED UNIONS.

Mark III
10-29-2015, 08:32 PM
That's some pretty definite language in that interview.

It will pick up a lot of attention.

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2015/10/29/exclusive-donald-trump-rights-ship-on-immigration-demands-disney-rehire-workers-replaced-by-cheap-foreign-labor-calls-rubio-silicon-valleys-puppet/

Trump changes with the wind. Right now Rubio is a major threat. If it became Christie, Trump would be talking about Bridgegate and how Christie hugged Obama.

The point about Disney is a good one, but there is no sincerity there. Trump cannot be trusted to do what he says he would do.

Mark III
10-29-2015, 08:35 PM
THIS IS WHY WE NEED UNIONS.

I totally agree with that.

Captain Obvious
10-29-2015, 08:38 PM
I totally agree with that.

Because you march the partisan hack line.

I could present you with 20 issues and guess what position you would take on all 20 of them.

Deevolution in motion.

Mark III
10-29-2015, 08:42 PM

I could present you with 20 issues and guess what position you would take on all 20 of them.

Deevolution in motion.

I doubt it, but in any case you confuse me with someone who gives a fuck what you think.

Common
10-29-2015, 08:43 PM
This is not about partisanship its about the REPUBLICAN primary. Trump is saying alot of things alot of people like, whether that gets him the nomination or not who knows but its carried his this far. Rubio and Cruz have the big money behind them, carson will fade. I think its a threeway right now with Rubio the favorite. Adelsens already declared rubio is his kid and I think the Krotch bros may choose him over cruz

Mister D
10-29-2015, 08:57 PM

Deevolution in motion.

Wait...you're telling me Mark III is predictable? :shocked:

Mister D
10-29-2015, 09:00 PM
Trump changes with the wind. Right now Rubio is a major threat. If it became Christie, Trump would be talking about Bridgegate and how Christie hugged Obama.

The point about Disney is a good one, but there is no sincerity there. Trump cannot be trusted to do what he says he would do.

I love this analysis. A politician conducting a primary campaign who attacks the front runner "changes with the wind". Seriously, Mark, did you think that was insightful? When you posted that did you really think that was a meaningful criticism of Trump? Did you really think so?

Mark III
10-29-2015, 09:01 PM
I love this analysis. A politician conducting a primary campaign who attacks the front runner "changes with the wind". Seriously, Mark, did you think that was insightful? When you posted that did you really think that was a meaningful criticism of Trump? Did you really think so?

Oh you woke up. That's amazing.

MY point was that Trump is not sincere. Do you have a point ?

Mister D
10-29-2015, 09:05 PM
Oh you woke up. That's amazing.

MY point was that Trump is not sincere. Do you have a point ?

As usual, your comments were inane. Um, Mark, who is sincere? Oh...let me guess. The Democratic candidates! :laugh:

Peter1469
10-29-2015, 09:07 PM
As usual, your comments were inane. Um, Mark, who is sincere? Oh...let me guess. The Democratic candidates! :laugh:

correct. several of our new Dems are on the slow side. They can keep Mac attack company though.

Captain Obvious
10-29-2015, 09:07 PM

If Hillary had a jizz stain of Bubba's personality and presence she'd already have been president.

Mister D
10-29-2015, 09:08 PM
correct. several of our new Dems are on the slow side. They can keep Mac attack company though.

I entertain the hope that all of these guys are phonies.

Mister D
10-29-2015, 09:09 PM
If Hillary had a jizz stain of Bubba's personality and presence she'd already have been president.

Agreed. As much as I disliked Clinton I have to admit that he was the consummate politician.

Peter1469
10-29-2015, 09:10 PM
I entertain the hope that all of these guys are phonies.

I think our public education has created these tools.

Mister D
10-29-2015, 09:14 PM
I think our public education has created these tools.

Quite possible.

Captain Obvious
10-29-2015, 09:15 PM
Agreed. As much as I disliked Clinton I have to admit that he was the consummate politician.

Absolutely as much as I don't like admitting it.

Hillary in this respect is the polar opposite.

You could be a staunch conservative and still have a bit of a liking for Bill. Probably the majority of Hillary's supporters can't stand her.

Mister D
10-29-2015, 09:16 PM
Absolutely as much as I don't like admitting it.

Hillary in this respect is the polar opposite.

You could be a staunch conservative and still have a bit of a liking for Bill. Probably the majority of Hillary's supporters can't stand her.

Ha! Probably true!

Common
10-29-2015, 09:31 PM
@Mr D Peter1469 Its not only democrats that go off the left cliff, theres some on the right here that are just as nuts. Its not all one sided

zelmo1234
10-29-2015, 10:23 PM

But you are going to try and tell us that Hilary can? That is rich

Mac-7
10-30-2015, 06:01 AM
Trump made alot of friends last night when he Demanded that Disney rehire the american workers they fired AFTER they had them train foriegners. THIS IS WHY WE NEED UNIONS.

Thats odd.

it sounds like trump is the one pushing action not the unions.

OGIS
10-30-2015, 11:30 AM
Thats odd.

it sounds like trump is the one pushing action not the unions.

Many unions have been marginalized and become creatures of management. And many others are corrupt to the core. Both problems are inter-related. I am not familiar with the Disney union(s) so I can't speak to them specifically.

Kurmugeon
10-30-2015, 11:57 AM
Trump/Cruz for the win in 2016.

And We need to make damn sure than Dem Primary Voter Fraud doesn't give U.S. the Jeb that Hillary can beat.

-