PDA

View Full Version : Innocent Victim Arrested and Guilty Criminal Let Go! BLM!

Kurmugeon
10-30-2015, 01:45 PM
This miscarriage of Justice must be addressed by President Obama, the DOJ, and A.G. Lynch Immediately!

http://www.fresnobee.com/news/local/crime/article41275509.html

The Obviously Innocent Victim was Arrested and the Blatantly Guilty Criminal Let Go!

BLM! BLM! BLM!

He was an Evil, Guilty, Greedy, Privileged, Sexist, White Male, KKK, White Supremacist!

Just look at him! He's WHITE! He was BORN GUILTY!

She was an Innocent, Black-Minority, Woman Victim, who was being Oppressed!

His Abuse of this poor defenseless woman should warrant Life-In-Prison at a minimum for this Horrible Assault against a Helpless Double Minority Wise-African Victim!

A judge should seize all property owned by the Evil White Male, and his entire extended family and awarded to this poor woman immediately!

It is unbelievable that anyone on this forum would defend this vile man, or criticize this poor woman!

If any of you vile Conservatives and Republicans on this Forum DARE to Criticise this poor woman, we have Strong Cities U.N. Police standing by to arrest you evil terrorist Extremists!

Black Lives Matter!

-

Common
10-30-2015, 02:09 PM
The main thing I gathered from that video is that PEOPLE TODAY SUCK in general most people are just callous uncaring GUTLESS shitbags. How a store full of people could allow that to go on is beyond my capacity of belief.

When i was younger the entire store would have stepped in and stopped it.

Crepitus
10-30-2015, 03:13 PM
This miscarriage of Justice must be addressed by President Obama, the DOJ, and A.G. Lynch Immediately!

http://www.fresnobee.com/news/local/crime/article41275509.html

The Obviously Innocent Victim was Arrested and the Blatantly Guilty Criminal Let Go!

BLM! BLM! BLM!

He was an Evil, Guilty, Greedy, Privileged, Sexist, White Male, KKK, White Supremacist!

Just look at him! He's WHITE! He was BORN GUILTY!

She was an Innocent, Black-Minority, Woman Victim, who was being Oppressed!

His Abuse of this poor defenseless woman should warrant Life-In-Prison at a minimum for this Horrible Assault against a Helpless Double Minority Wise-African Victim!

A judge should seize all property owned by the Evil White Male, and his entire extended family and awarded to this poor woman immediately!

It is unbelievable that anyone on this forum would defend this vile man, or criticize this poor woman!

If any of you vile Conservatives and Republicans on this Forum DARE to Criticise this poor woman, we have Strong Cities U.N. Police standing by to arrest you evil terrorist Extremists!

Black Lives Matter!

-
I see what you're trying to do there, but I'm not real sure you "get" the whole sarcasm thing.

Kurmugeon
10-30-2015, 04:28 PM
I see what you're trying to do there, but I'm not real sure you "get" the whole sarcasm thing.

Given your post, I'm certain you don't get it.

-

Private Pickle
10-30-2015, 04:35 PM
Was that Bob?

Common Sense
10-30-2015, 04:37 PM
Oh Christ what a stupid OP...

Kurmugeon
10-30-2015, 04:39 PM
The main thing I gathered from that video is that PEOPLE TODAY SUCK in general most people are just callous uncaring GUTLESS $#@!bags. How a store full of people could allow that to go on is beyond my capacity of belief.

And WHY has society changed?

Why didn't anyone challenge this person?

If a White Male, her age, had been doing the same actions to a Black Woman, his age, do you think everyone would have just stood around staring?

Why are people so intimidated, that BLACKS are allowed to get away with open, blatant, assault on an Elder person, for minutes of abuse, among a crowd of people, and no one does a thing?

Maybe, just Maybe, this is one of the detrimental outcomes of ....

Black Lives Matter

Kurmugeon
10-30-2015, 05:19 PM
Oh Christ what a stupid OP...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G2y8Sx4B2Sk

silvereyes
10-30-2015, 05:24 PM
Oh brother.

Common
10-30-2015, 05:53 PM

If a White Male, her age, had been doing the same actions to a Black Woman, his age, do you think everyone would have just stood around staring?

Why are people so intimidated, that BLACKS are allowed to get away with open, blatant, assault on an Elder person, for minutes of abuse, among a crowd of people, and no one does a thing?

Black Lives Matter

My post wasnt referencing race, doesnt matter if she was white and him black, it doesnt change that an entire store of customers and employees just stood around with their fingers up their ass while that went on

Safety
10-30-2015, 06:06 PM

Black Lives Matter

Actually yea, the common used action of this era is to stand back and take video to upload to youtube or facebook.

Kurmugeon
10-30-2015, 08:02 PM
Nobody ever said "Mexican Lives Matter".... just say'in.

Everybody knows that Black Victimhood greatly exceeds Brown Victimhood... everybody.

There is a defined order of victimhood, and it shall not be violated!

-

Private Pickle
10-30-2015, 08:07 PM
I swear to God! If you watch the video you will realize there is a reason why Bob isn't here right now badgering the forum!

Common
Actually yea, the common used action of this era is to stand back and take video to upload to youtube or facebook.

There ya go and thats why I loathe cell phones, they are a scourge on the world

Private Pickle
Nobody ever said "Mexican Lives Matter".... just say'in.

Everybody knows that Black Victimhood greatly exceeds Brown Victimhood... everybody.

There is a defined order of victimhood, and it shall not be violated!

-

Whoa Whoa Whoa! Mexican lives matter?

Captain Obvious
10-30-2015, 08:20 PM
Whoa Whoa Whoa! Mexican lives matter?

That's nacho concern

Private Pickle
10-30-2015, 08:33 PM
That's nacho concern

Mmmm...with Jalapenos?

Kurmugeon
10-31-2015, 12:07 AM
I am getting responses across the board by various people who don't understand the OP... *sigh....

The OP is Satire and Sarcasm.

The OP is taking this instance of a Black person thinking that they were so entitled to commit crimes, probably because of the BLM propaganda manipulations,

that she did some very bizarre things, and I'm twisting the issue of her behavior,

in the same way that the BLM crowd twisted the Travon Martin, Mike Brown, and Freddie Gray incidents

and claiming that the Black Perpetrator was actually the victim... in Satire... Not Seriously... as a dark humor means of exploring the issue of how bad race relations have become in America!

-------------------------------------

In the factual Incidient, a Black woman, in her twenties, was so convinced of her victim-hood, and "Right" to commit crimes as a Justified "Payback", that she demanded the wallet from an elderly, 73 year old man, who refused to surrender the Wallet.

So she assaulted him and chased him into an AutoZone store full of people, who stood watching and did nothing to stop the assaults.

So she assaulted him so more, continuing to demand the guys wallet.... and he bravely fought off her attacks, and refused to surrender the wallet, while people stood around watching, and doing nothing to defend the old man.

Somebody did call the police.

Eventually the police show up, and arrested the woman for assault and attempted robbery.

Consider, for a moment, what would have happened, if a White Male, her age, had been doing the same actions to a Black Woman, his age, do you think everyone would have just stood around staring?

Society has definitely changed, for all of the people of that Auto-Zone to be unwilling to "Risk" coming to an old man's defense, when for minutes, he is being assault by a Young-Black-Woman-Mugger, right in the middle of the store!

Black Lives Matter

The very fact that I have to Explain the Satire of the OP, to some people, even though it includes clearly ludicrous statements, like the one about his having been "Born Guilty", shows just how sick, twisted, and anti-white Bigoted some segments of America have become...

How could any ANYONE take seriously the concepts of "White Privilege", or Racial-Birth-Guilt, as presented in the Duluth Billboards and White Privilege Conferences, or in the Satire of the OP?

It should be surface obvious to all, that such a notion is absurd!

-

Don
10-31-2015, 04:30 PM
The main thing I gathered from that video is that PEOPLE TODAY SUCK in general most people are just callous uncaring GUTLESS shitbags. How a store full of people could allow that to go on is beyond my capacity of belief.

That pretty much sums up how I feel about this too.

Safety
10-31-2015, 10:45 PM
I am getting responses across the board by various people who don't understand the OP... *sigh....

The very fact that I have to Explain the Satire of the OP, to some people, even though it includes clearly ludicrous statements, like the one about his having been "Born Guilty", shows just how sick, twisted, and anti-white Bigoted some segments of America have become...

How could any ANYONE take seriously the concepts of "White Privilege", or Racial-Birth-Guilt, as presented in the Duluth Billboards and White Privilege Conferences, or in the Satire of the OP?

It should be surface obvious to all, that such a notion is absurd!

-

What to talk about white privilege?

http://images.tapatalk-cdn.com/15/10/31/c3e954cea6567c7d4c2eb1a4b56bfdc4.jpg

Here you go, this was yesterday at the confederate rally at Stone Mountain. Notice the guy with his hand on the pistol is still breathing and not filled with bullet holes.

Yea, plenty of people know what privilege is.

Common
10-31-2015, 10:46 PM
The biggest problem with the BLM activists is right in the name. That says it all and that turns far more people off than not.

Kurmugeon
11-01-2015, 12:21 AM
The biggest problem with the BLM activists is right in the name. That says it all and that turns far more people off than not.

Kurmugeon
11-01-2015, 06:34 AM
What to talk about white privilege?

http://images.tapatalk-cdn.com/15/10/31/c3e954cea6567c7d4c2eb1a4b56bfdc4.jpg

Here you go, this was yesterday at the confederate rally at Stone Mountain. Notice the guy with his hand on the pistol is still breathing and not filled with bullet holes.

Yea, plenty of people know what privilege is.

All of the people in these photos are still alive. And they all were part of a group standing on street corners with blow horns, calling for the murder of not just whitey adults, but specifically White Children and Infants.

I guess that kinda blows your "evidence" right out the window...

-

Kurmugeon
11-01-2015, 06:40 AM
Just a few more photos of some still living "Peaceful" Blacks:

It seems that are not hard to find.

-

Kurmugeon
11-01-2015, 06:48 AM
And a bit of poking fun at them:

Sometimes, the best thing you can do, is just laugh at it.

-

Kurmugeon
11-01-2015, 07:04 AM
So, a bit more thought provoking humor:

Just some food for thought.

-

Safety
11-01-2015, 07:11 AM
All of the people in these photos are still alive. And they all were part of a group standing on street corners with blow horns, calling for the murder of not just whitey adults, but specifically White Children and Infants.

I guess that kinda blows your "evidence" right out the window...

-

Nope, it doesn't. Where was a cop in any of the photos you posted?

I'm feeling generous, so give it another shot.

Kurmugeon
11-01-2015, 07:26 AM
Nope, it doesn't. Where was a cop in any of the photos you posted?

I'm feeling generous, so give it another shot.

It doesn't take much to Google: Baltimore Ferguson Rioters Gun Armed Cops

Or find pictures of Looters with Guns or Cop Cars burned to the ground.

How many Looters/Rioters where shot dead by Police in Baltimore or Ferguson? Answer: ZERO!

Welcome to Ignore.

-

Safety
11-01-2015, 08:37 AM
It doesn't take much to Google: Baltimore Ferguson Rioters Gun Armed Cops

Or find pictures of Looters with Guns or Cop Cars burned to the ground.

How many Looters/Rioters where shot dead by Police in Baltimore or Ferguson? Answer: ZERO!

Welcome to Ignore.

-

You're not doing so well with this "what does one thing have to do with another" meme.

I'm thinking you need more practice.