PDA

View Full Version : How Both Parties Are Tricking Voters: Progressives and NeoCons

Chris
11-01-2015, 08:45 PM
These two yutes got it right.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Xaq7Ub6tgw

Kurmugeon
11-01-2015, 11:08 PM
Without Voter ID and Massive Illegal Deportations, none of it makes the slightest difference.

It doesn't matter what politics are held by the native politicians of a country betrayed from within, and seized by an Invasion.

-

zelmo1234
11-01-2015, 11:50 PM
From the mouth of Babes.

Mac-7
11-02-2015, 04:45 AM
These two yutes got it right.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Xaq7Ub6tgw

There are only two options for the 2016 election

either the republican candidate or hillary

Kurmugeon
11-02-2015, 05:55 AM

either the republican cabdidate or hillary

But.... but... but.... What about Bernie?

-

Peter1469
11-02-2015, 06:00 AM

That is simple.

There are always more choices that two.

Mac-7
11-02-2015, 06:02 AM
That is simple.

There are always more choices that two.

How did that work out for you in '08 and 2012?

Peter1469
11-02-2015, 06:07 AM

Fine.

Untainted.

Voting for the lesser of two evils is supporting evil.

Kurmugeon
11-02-2015, 06:13 AM

And don't forget to factor in... the massive Illegal Immigrant based Democratic Party Fraud Vote machine picked both McCain and Romney, as candidate who the Dems could beat.

So, you really didn't get one of two choices, you got no choice at all!

Again, without Voter ID and Massive Illegal Deportations, we lose democracy.

It really is that simple.

-

Mac-7
11-02-2015, 06:15 AM
Fine.

Untainted.

I believe you.

all libs like you really care about is being able to say you told us so and to do that you cant ever support any winning candidate.

if that results in the worst of two evils instead of the lessor or two bad choices thats not your problem

But i care more about what happens to my country

Mac-7
11-02-2015, 06:16 AM
And don't forget to factor in... the massive Illegal Immigrant based Democratic Party Fraud Vote machine picked both McCain and Romney, as candidate who the Dems could beat.

So, you really didn't get one of two choices, you got no choice at all!

Again, without Voter ID and Massive Illegal Deportations, we lose democracy.

It really is that simple.

-

I'm with you on that.

but voting for some third party loser who promises to legalize drugs is not the answer

Kurmugeon
11-02-2015, 06:34 AM
I'm with you on that.

but voting for some third party loser who promises to legalize drugs is not the answer

Well, others may be for a third party candidate, but I am not.

I think the number one priority of American Voters should be to break the back of the Democratic Party.

Yes, the Establishment Republicans have been acting as Shills to the Democrats, Place Holder Opposition, who is never intended to actually win... like the team that travels with the Harlem Globetrotters.

But the TEA Patriots are not shills... at least I hope not!

If they are, it will take collapse and civil war to set things straight.

-

Mac-7
11-02-2015, 07:53 AM

I think the number one priority of American Voters should be to break the back of the Democratic Party.

Yes, the Establishment Republicans have been acting as Shills to the Democrats, Place Holder Opposition, who is never intended to actually win... like the team that travels with the Harlem Globetrotters.

-

The Tea Party patriots are intelligent enough to know it is better to defeat the republican establishment from within than forming a third party.

Chris
11-02-2015, 08:00 AM

But there's no difference, there's no option but your fence-sitting status quo.

Mac-7
11-02-2015, 08:11 AM
But there's no difference, there's no option but your fence-sitting status quo.

Thats your lame excuse.

Other people know there is a difference.

The conservative republican base is far superior to the collection of government dependent losers in the democrat base.

the answer is reforming the GOP at the top where the RINO's are.

Chris
11-02-2015, 08:31 AM
Thats your lame excuse.

Other people know there is a difference.

The conservative republican base is far superior to the collection of government dependent losers in the democrat base.

the answer is reforming the GOP at the top where the RINO's are.

And yet you fail to articulate a difference. Say others know there's a difference means nothing. Saying one is superior means nothing.

Your fence-sitting status quo opinion seeks reform. It's not the RINO's but establishment Reps who are the problem. Move past your 1990s scripts.

Subdermal
11-02-2015, 09:30 AM
Fine.

Untainted.

Voting for the lesser of two evils is supporting evil.

False Dichotomy. There is no such thing as an Entity - person or organization - on this Earth that doesn't contain some evil. You will always be voting for some element of evil; the responsibility held in voting is to discern which vote has the most power to slow its growth.

Subdermal
11-02-2015, 09:33 AM
And yet you fail to articulate a difference. Say others know there's a difference means nothing. Saying one is superior means nothing.

Your fence-sitting status quo opinion seeks reform. It's not the RINO's but establishment Reps who are the problem. Move past your 1990s scripts.

I think you identify a distinction without a difference. I am unaware of any RINO of any standing at all who isn't also easily identified as 'Establishment', as the very nature of it is 'RINO'. A RINO is either actively complicit in retaining the power of The Establishment, or is a useful idiot to that goal.

Either way, there is no point in attempting to isolate one from the other.

Chris
11-02-2015, 09:38 AM
I think you identify a distinction without a difference. I am unaware of any RINO of any standing at all who isn't also easily identified as 'Establishment', as the very nature of it is 'RINO'. A RINO is either actively complicit in retaining the power of The Establishment, or is a useful idiot to that goal.

Either way, there is no point in attempting to isolate one from the other.

Republican In Name Only is an establishment Republican?

A RINO (Republican in Name Only) is an officeholder or candidate who is a member of the Republican Party, but holds views to the political left of most Republican voters, or simply does whatever the liberal media wants. The term "RINO" describes politicians who claim to be Republican but are in fact liberal or puppets of the liberal media, and therefore generally debase the winning conservative coalition base of the Republican Party.

RINOs are often Republican only to the extent it serves their own interests, and will abandon conservative principles as soon as it is in their own interests to do so. RINOs often provide support for raising taxes, abortion as a right, gay rights and gun control. Some RINOs have connections with Planned Parenthood or corporations that support goals of population control; other RINOs pay lip service to pro-life values while in practice not advancing those values.

Former RINOs who have since left the Republican Party

Former New Mexico Governor Gary Johnson supports same-sex marriage and abortion (although he opposes abortion once the fetus becomes viable outside the mother's body). After switching to the Libertarian Party in 2012 to run for President, he openly admitted that he governed New Mexico for eight years as a RINO, even using the phrase "Republican in name only" on multiple occasions. The Libertarian Party is liberal on social issues (with the exception that they support gun rights) but are fiscally very conservative.
Former Senator Arlen Specter of Pennsylvania supported ObamaCare and switched from the Republican Party to the Democratic Party to give the latter a 60-40 edge in the Senate and allow them to enact cloture on the Republican filibuster.
Former Senator Lincoln Chafee of Rhode Island, who became an Independent in 2007. Turned Democrat in 2013.[3]
Former Senator Lowell Weicker of Connecticut, who left the party and formed his own local one in 1990, then became an Independent in 1995.
New York City Mayor Michael Bloomberg, who became an Independent in 2007. As it is not possible to campaign as an Independent in New York State, Bloomberg runs on the line of the Independence Party of New York.
Former Senator Jim Jeffords of Vermont, who left the Party and became a Democrat in 2001, giving control of the Senate to the Democrats.
Former Governor Charlie Crist of Florida, who became an independent in 2010 after it was clear he would lose his Senate bid. Crist joined the Democratic Party in 2012.
Former Representative John Anderson of Illinois, who became an Independent after losing his party's presidential primary in 1980.
Former Governor Buddy Roemer of Louisiana, who became an Independent after losing his party's presidential primary in 2012.

RINO McCain...

Perhaps McCain is considered establishment?

Peter1469
11-02-2015, 04:28 PM
I believe you.

all libs like you really care about is being able to say you told us so and to do that you cant ever support any winning candidate.

if that results in the worst of two evils instead of the lessor or two bad choices thats not your problem

But i care more about what happens to my country

The problem is the Establishment will always give you bad options.

Mac-7
11-02-2015, 04:48 PM
The problem is the Establishment will always give you bad options.

I don't think trump is a bad option

Or Cruz

But if you are waiting for victory to be handed to us it never will be

We have to take what the RINO's are unwilling to give

Kurmugeon
11-02-2015, 05:05 PM

Or Cruz

There are ways of twisting the arms of the RINOs to get what you need, the Lefties have been using them for years.

-

Peter1469
11-02-2015, 05:37 PM

Or Cruz

Us?

I am not part of the GoP. I am not obligated to support whichever stiff suit they hang out.

I do like some of the candidates on their own merits. Not because they have an (R) behind their names.

Philly
11-05-2015, 07:47 PM

-
They have a name sir. They are called the Washington Generals and they are a very storied franchise.

Mac-7
11-05-2015, 11:04 PM
Us?

I am not part of the GoP. I am not obligated to support whichever stiff suit they hang out.

I do like some of the candidates on their own merits. Not because they have an (R) behind their names.

I get it peter.

Ypu dont have to kerp telling me that you prefer hillary over a republican.

But since you plan to vote for neither you are largely unimportant in the political process.

Ransom
11-06-2015, 08:54 AM
Party politics have existed since the dawn of our time. You're simply not going to be able to alter course without consensus. Primary and political seasons are required, although disliked, they're necessary. We fist fight now. We carve out a platform. We cement in what we're all about, what policies we'd engage...or disengage. And then we march to the polls with our candidate carrying our flag. Those of you snot of nose and eased to offense at not getting your exact way all the time...need to realize your fear of being labeled an 'establishment voter' has resulted in Presidents like we're adorned with this very day. McCain nor Romney my first choice for President, these were not my primary choices.

You bring all your divisions into battle. You line every piece of artillery up. You'll need no reserves in political battles, you need not save a single soldier. You won't have any chance for counter attack nor are you going to able to dispatch skirmishers nor the cavalry, we're all infantry on election day. You want to vote for Bugs Bunny or sit and sour because your primary winner didn't win, you didn't get your way.......you do that. You're just as responsible for Barack Obama as those who actually poked the chad for this circus.

Ransom
11-06-2015, 08:57 AM
Many merely all about themselves, not able to handle criticism, don't want to take sides......intellectually unable to defend themselves thus.....easier for someone else to tell them what to do.

Chris
11-06-2015, 08:58 AM
Party politics have existed since the dawn of our time. You're simply not going to be able to alter course without consensus. Primary and political seasons are required, although disliked, they're necessary. We fist fight now. We carve out a platform. We cement in what we're all about, what policies we'd engage...or disengage. And then we march to the polls with our candidate carrying our flag. Those of you snot of nose and eased to offense at not getting your exact way all the time...need to realize your fear of being labeled an 'establishment voter' has resulted in Presidents like we're adorned with this very day. McCain nor Romney my first choice for President, these were not my primary choices.

You bring all your divisions into battle. You line every piece of artillery up. You'll need no reserves in political battles, you need not save a single soldier. You won't have any chance for counter attack nor are you going to able to dispatch skirmishers nor the cavalry, we're all infantry on election day. You want to vote for Bugs Bunny or sit and sour because your primary winner didn't win, you didn't get your way.......you do that. You're just as responsible for Barack Obama as those who actually poked the chad for this circus.

Party politics have existed since the dawn of our time.

The dawn of time? That's a stretch.

But the thread is not about party politics but how both progressives and you neocons are tricksters, deceivers.

Chris
11-06-2015, 08:59 AM
Many merely all about themselves, not able to handle criticism, don't want to take sides......intellectually unable to defend themselves thus.....easier for someone else to tell them what to do.

That describes you to a T, fence sitting the neocon establishment. Don't speak for others.