PDA

View Full Version : Miracle Cure for Constipation

Mainecoons
08-24-2012, 07:29 PM

If this don't cure ya, you are terminal plugged up!

Shoot the Goose
08-24-2012, 07:36 PM
45% of the electorate voting Obama no-matter-what is what scares the crap out of me. When all these rainbows and hippy farts turn into no more free-stuff, I have not enough bullets to put all out of their misery.

I'm currently raising two more dogs, and training them, so as to attack lard-asses. That should help.

Goldie Locks
08-24-2012, 07:50 PM
Add :puke: to that also.

Carygrant
08-25-2012, 03:42 AM
Here's a picture of your President and you all start behaving like parrots and imagine you are funny .
God help America .
When you are "in" , does that mean you are in-bred ?

birddog
08-25-2012, 05:36 AM
Here's a picture of your President and you all start behaving like parrots and imagine you are funny .
God help America .
When you are "in" , does that mean you are in-bred ?

With your history of the Monarchy, you should know a bit about "in-bred."

Carygrant
08-25-2012, 09:35 AM
With your history of the Monarchy, you should know a bit about "in-bred."

Apart from the fact that I was alluding to mental inbreeding -- why is it Americans can only think literally ? --- I am not so sure that your assumption stands the test of examination .
But whilst I am extremely well bred , I must admit that I am not part of any monarchy . However , I assumed you meant the British monarchy and not my own , nice though the unwitting suggestion was .

birddog
08-25-2012, 10:01 AM
Apart from the fact that I was alluding to mental inbreeding -- why is it Americans can only think literally ? --- I am not so sure that your assumption stands the test of examination .
But whilst I am extremely well bred , I must admit that I am not part of any monarchy . However , I assumed you meant the British monarchy and not my own , nice though the unwitting suggestion was .

Most of us Americans say what we mean and mean what we say. Being "mealy-mouthed" and subtle is often a wasre of time.