PDA

View Full Version : Warning: Alliance of Evils; the Radical Lefties and the Radical Muslims

Kurmugeon
11-04-2015, 09:53 AM
Understand, this alliance between the Radical Lefties, and the Radical Muslims, is a deceptive Usage of the other side in BOTH directions!

The Lefties understand that their pandering and race/gender/orientation card politics have worn out, and are becoming ineffective at keeping them in power.

The Lefties will do literally anything to stay in power. But they are weak cowards who largely lack the faith and conviction to use military force they do not outsource, to seize control. The American Lefties are NOT the Militant, Brutal Guerrilla Fighters found in Fidel Castro and Che Guevara.

And as they have betrayed and abused the Christian Conservatives, who are the backbone of the American Military, there is less and less loyalty and support for the American Left from that quarter. At some point soon, the Military will simply refuse to follow any more self-destructive, illegal and unconstitutional orders.

So, who do the American(and European) Lefties turn to? Well, Radical Islam Hates the Conservative Christians even more than they do! And if they bring a bunch of them to America, they will attack the Conservative Christians FIRST!

So, they'll create the conditions for a raging war between the two factions, here on U.S. soil, to morally smear and kill off BOTH.

And they'll simply stop the importation, just about the time the majority of their Conservative Christian, native born American enemies are dead.

Letting the Lefties waltz into control of the country/world, by using outsourced violence, from the Radical Muslims, who have shown themselves to be very good at it!

The American Left is USING the Radical Muslims as Shock Troops to attack and kill their enemies, and they can do so, while claiming the moral high ground of "Religious Tolerance" and not staining their own side with the Assaults on Innocents!

When the Radical Lefties assault and kill in their own name, they loose more than they gain. Look at the outcome of the OWS and BLM assaults and riots... didn't work out so well for the Left!

----------------------------

And Radical Islam is USING the American Lefties, because they understand exactly how and why the Left is aiding and abetting them, and plan to do the dirty work of the Left, against the Conservative Christians, for a short period of time, as they gather and concentrate their welcomed, funded, fed, housed, and transported people.

But they'll hold back, making it look like greater numbers are needed, until they have enough to KILL all Americans.

The Radical Muslims are honest about it, in their sermons and pamphlets, they openly state they will eventually kill all who do not convert to Islam. They openly state their intent to Kill Americans.

The Radical Muslims have attacked America over and over and over; 911, Fort Hood, Boston Marathon, Chattanooga Recruiters, Umpqua Community College execution on Christians.... and on and on

http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/pages/americanattacks.htm

That is 75 attacks killing 3106 people over the last four decades.

-----------------

Both sides are using each other, but the Radical Muslims are the more dangerous, because they are smarter, Faithful, Dedicated, Patient, willing to self-sacrifice and far, far, far more brutal.

The Lefties are counting on the Radical Muslims hatred of Conservative Christians, and vice versa, to insure that the deaths are primarily between those two groups.

The Radical Muslims are counting on the power greed, avarice, and over-confidence in bribery control, on the part of the Lefties, to gain enough bribe advantages, special preferences, protections, and differential treatment, to allow them to amass enough force / weapons / Jihadists in the west, to allow the complete take-over of the society.

-----------------

So, are American Conservative Christians and non-Lefties stupid enough to let them play this game?

-

Kurmugeon
11-04-2015, 10:55 AM
Here is an interesting video, that I wonder if many on the left who support the alliance with Islam have seen:

https://youtu.be/nA3xN5ptZXM

Maybe they won't just kill Conservative Christians... in the end anyway.

-

Safety
11-04-2015, 11:36 AM
https://dummidumbwit.files.wordpress.com/2009/02/vrwcblackhelicopters1.jpg

Tahuyaman
11-04-2015, 11:49 AM
Here is an interesting video, that I wonder if many on the left who support the alliance with Islam have seen:

https://youtu.be/nA3xN5ptZXM

Maybe they won't just kill Conservative Christians... in the end anyway.

-

this just supports my view that There's no such thing as "extreme Islam". Mainstream Islam itself is extreme.

Kurmugeon
11-04-2015, 11:57 AM
this just supports my view that There's no such thing as "extreme Islam". Mainstream Islam itself is extreme.

I believe there are differences between the groups that we label Radical Islam, and those we call just Islam.

Most important of the distinctions, is that Radical Muslims don't just talk Islamic, they ACT IT. They actually go through with what the rhetoric says.

In Iran, in the public square, when the woman to be stoned to death is buried to leave only head exposed, the "Normal" Muslims watch, the Radical Muslims throw rocks!

The Radical Muslims are bloodied, and have already committed such acts of barbarism, that they are largely numbed to the conscience effects of their previous acts, and have little inhibitions to commit even greater ones.

-

Tahuyaman
11-04-2015, 12:01 PM
I believe there are differences between the groups that we label Radical Islam, and those we call just Islam....

I believe the differences are very minor. Minor to the point of being immaterial All Muslims are susceptible, predisposed and capable of being what we consider "radicalized". Islam is an evil and satanic religion with inspires and thrives on evil acts.

Common Sense
11-04-2015, 12:07 PM
http://cdn.meme.am/instances/55455165.jpg

Kurmugeon
11-04-2015, 12:38 PM
I believe the differences are very minor. Minor to the point of being immaterial All Muslims are susceptible, predisposed and capable of being what we consider "radicalized". Islam is an evil and satanic religion with inspires and thrives on evil acts.

To be fair, there were actions taken by so called "Christians" during periods like the crusades or the Spanish Inquisition, which were inspired evil, by the values and morals of most Christians today.

And there are people of the Muslim faith for whom it is just a religion, they do not ascribe to the political/Cultural/Legal/Religious Dogma Package Deal.

There are American Muslims who quietly practice their faith, and would never dream of justifying violence in the name of their Religion.

There are a great many Liberals who quietly believe in AGW, and do all they can to live by their values, reducing their personal carbon footprint, but allowing other Americans to pursue their own beliefs, and only gently encouraging green way life.

It is a problem of percentages, in the 2015 era, many if not most Greens support the idea of arresting and jailing AGW Deniers.

In 2015, many White Progressives ascribe to the concept of racial birth guilt, and a White-Privilege enjoyed by all whites, regardless of how meager and poverty stricken a background they might come from. So poverty background whites are never given the slightest chance, and only sneered at as "Trailer Trash Bubbas".

In 2015, MOST Liberals believe that only Whites can be racists, even though La Raza, and the NBPP are screaming on street corners for ethnic mass murder!

In 2015, many, if not most American Blacks, particularly Nation of Islam folks, support the ideas of White Genocide.

and in 2015, MOST Foreign born Muslims have values and beliefs that are not compatible with American Freedoms and Laws.

-

Tahuyaman
11-04-2015, 12:52 PM
To be fair, there were actions taken by so called "Christians" during periods like the crusades or the Spanish Inquisition, which were inspired evil, by the values and morals of most Christians today....
-

We are talking about today, not hundreds and thousands of years ago.

Speaking of the crusades, what part did Islam play in that era?

Tahuyaman
11-04-2015, 12:54 PM
It is a problem of percentages, in the 2015 era, many if not most Greens support the idea of arresting and jailing AGW Deniers.

In 2015, many White Progressives ascribe to the concept of racial birth guilt, and a White-Privilege enjoyed by all whites, regardless of how meager and poverty stricken a background they might come from. So poverty background whites are never given the slightest chance, and only sneered at as "Trailer Trash Bubbas".

In 2015, MOST Liberals believe that only Whites can be racists, even though La Raza, and the NBPP are screaming on street corners for ethnic mass murder!

In 2015, many, if not most American Blacks, particularly Nation of Islam folks, support the ideas of White Genocide.

and in 2015, MOST Foreign born Muslims have values and beliefs that are not compatible with American Freedoms and Laws.

-

By the way..... All of that is true

Kurmugeon
11-04-2015, 12:59 PM
We are talking about today, not hundreds and thousands of years ago.

Speaking of the crusades, what part did Islam play in that era?

Islam was a very successful medieval social/economic/religious mechanism for driving a large empire dedicated to conquest and slavery.

A good part of the problem is that Islam has never had a period of "Reformation" like Christianity went through in the eras of Thomas Becket and John Locke.

Tahuyaman
11-04-2015, 01:05 PM
The biggest problem with Islam is that it's satanic. There's no reformation which would soften that. It is what it is.

I know now there are some who will disagree with that. I'd encourage you to actually study the origins of Islam.

Kurmugeon
11-04-2015, 01:10 PM
The biggest problem with Islam is that it's satanic. There's no reformation which would soften that. It is what it is.

I know now there are some who will disagree with that. I'd encourage you to actually study the origins of Islam.

And the Iron Maiden, created by the church during the Inquisition wasn't satanic?

valley ranch
11-04-2015, 02:18 PM
Greetings Kurmgeon, When a country or a religion does something evil, hateful or brutal and continue to do it, they are brutal, hateful and evil.
If a form of government worships Shatan, they are Satanists. The Moon god, that is denied as, the Allah,Shatan, is submitted to, requires, killing, cutting, burning and stoning. Islam, the surrendering to the will of the Al Lah, Shatan, has kept the Killing, and dismembering as precepts and inflicted these on other peoples and muslims, who failed, through out their existence.
Satanists. Shatan anor Al Lah!
-----------------------------------------------------------------

We've gotten a couple feet of snow, the last couple days.

Kurmugeon
11-04-2015, 02:34 PM
Greetings Kurmgeon, When a country or a religion does something evil, hateful or brutal and continue to do it, they are brutal, hateful and evil.
If a form of government worships Shatan, they are Satanists. The Moon god, that is denied as, the Allah,Shatan, is submitted to, requires, killing, cutting, burning and stoning. Islam, the surrendering to the will of the Al Lah, Shatan, has kept the Killing, and dismembering as precepts and inflicted these on other peoples and muslims, who failed, through out their existence.
Satanists. Shatan anor Al Lah!
-----------------------------------------------------------------

We've gotten a couple feet of snow, the last couple days.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fRiTzuR2tgg

I'm not much of a scholar of Islam. But it sounds like this crowd sees "Shaitan" as the bad guy. Big D, the devil, or whatever name you might choose for the arch enemy of "God".

I find it rather amusing, to hear the name, on account of my being an avid fan of Robert Jordan's Wheel of Time series of books.

-

Tahuyaman
11-04-2015, 02:47 PM
And the Iron Maiden, created by the church during the Inquisition wasn't satanic?

Does that justify today's evil?

maineman
11-04-2015, 02:49 PM

Christianity during the Inquisition was just about as old as Islam is today.

Tahuyaman
11-04-2015, 02:54 PM
Christianity during the Inquisition was just about as old as Islam is today.

What does that have to do with anything as it relates to Islam being a satanic religion?

Kurmugeon
11-04-2015, 02:56 PM

No! No. not at all!

I'm just saying, that Christianity had/has it faults and flaws, and yet managed to become a very great force for good in our modern world.

I do NOT want to see Muslim's, here in America, or anywhere, persecuted. But I do not want to see the worst elements of Muslims from around the world, imported into America in the 100s of thousands, at tax payer expense either!?

Obama is using chartered jet airlines, to bring 1000s of the worst sort to America every month! WHY?

If he wants to help them, send them aid in the countries were they live! Their culture, and American Culture, are not Compatible.

The potential for many Americans being killed by these "Refugees" is about as obvious as the vandalism, assaults and rapes by done by the "Refugees" in Europe!

WHY do the Lefties want to bring them here in large numbers? Where is the profit? What is the motivation?!

-

maineman
11-04-2015, 03:00 PM
What does that have to do with anything as it relates to Islam being a satanic religion?

Christianity was a pretty rough, unsympathetic, demanding religion itself in its earlier years.

Tahuyaman
11-04-2015, 03:01 PM
No! No. not at all!

I'm just saying, that Christianity had/has it faults and flaws, and yet managed to become a very great force for good in our modern world.

I do NOT want to see Muslim's, here in America, or anywhere, persecuted. But I do not want to see the worst elements of Muslims from around the world, imported into America in the 100s of thousands, at tax payer expense either!?

Obama is using chartered jet airlines, to bring 1000s of the worst sort to America every month! WHY?

If he wants to help them, send them aid in the countries were they live! Their culture, and American Culture, are not Compatible.

The potential for many Americans being killed by these "Refugees" is about as obvious as the vandalism, assaults and rapes by done by the "Refugees" in Europe!

WHY do the Lefties want to bring them here in large numbers? Where is the profit? What is the motivation?!

-

I say that Islam is a saatanic religion and should not be embraced by any culture. Nothing good happens by embracing any satanic religion.

You disagree?

Tahuyaman
11-04-2015, 03:03 PM
Christianity was a pretty rough, unsympathetic, demanding religion itself in its earlier years.

Again, how does that relate to Islam being a satanic religion?

Tahuyaman
11-04-2015, 03:05 PM
It just seems that too many people justify an evil today by pointing out imperfections a thousand years ago of the forces which oppose it.

Mister D
11-04-2015, 03:07 PM

Come again?

Mister D
11-04-2015, 03:09 PM

The iron maiden is a real heavy metal band but a largely fictional torture device.

Mister D
11-04-2015, 03:10 PM
Good God...you all need to learn some history.
Ransom they chew on the covers. I'm really starting to believe this.

Tahuyaman
11-04-2015, 03:11 PM
Come again?

People who have no solid background in Christianity or don't truly understand Christian principles often make comments like that.

Tahuyaman
11-04-2015, 03:12 PM
@Ransom (http://thepoliticalforums.com/member.php?u=724) they chew on the covers. I'm really starting to believe this.

you buy them books, but all they do is eat the pages.

maineman
11-04-2015, 03:14 PM
Come again?

you're right. Torquemada was the Mister Rogers of his day.

Tahuyaman
11-04-2015, 03:15 PM
When you justify, condone or otherwise support a real evil, does that make you an accomplice? I say yes.

Mister D
11-04-2015, 03:24 PM
you're right. Torquemada was the Mister Rogers of his day.

More people were killed on 9-11 than in a century under the "Spanish Inquisition" so, yeah, he was kind of like Mister Rodgers relatively speaking. Just some perspective for ya.

Mister D
11-04-2015, 03:25 PM
you buy them books, but all they do is eat the pages.

A book on the Spanish Inquisition seems appropriate but perhaps a pizza might be a better idea.

Kurmugeon
11-04-2015, 03:25 PM
I say that Islam is a saatanic religion and should not be embraced by any culture. Nothing good happens by embracing any satanic religion.

You disagree?

I think that today's Islam, as practiced by SOME Islamic States, starting with Iran, ISIS, Boko Haram, Al Qaeda, Hamas, Hezbollah, the Muslim Brotherhood, and the Warlords of Samalia....

is an Evil, Violent, Intolerant, Sexist, Slaving, Domineering, Political / Cultural Movement Cult, and not a true Religion at all!

So, if in your lexicon, being the list of above negative things, is what you'd describe as a "Satanic Religion", I can accept your descriptor.

I do not think much good is coming from the 2015 Arab Spring, or those in American Government who are using as an excuse to import 100s of thousands of its "Refugees" who are more likely terrorists, invaders and insurgents.

-

Kurmugeon
11-04-2015, 03:35 PM
The iron maiden is a real heavy metal band but a largely fictional torture device.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eKAsP8n2Wn8

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iron_maiden

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Schandmantel

The reality is close enough, that I don't think that 2015 Christian morals would approve of the devices use... at least, I HOPE NOT!

-

Mini Me
11-04-2015, 03:43 PM
What a steaming pile of Horseshit!

Run for you bunker, Bunkey!

Mister D
11-04-2015, 03:44 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eKAsP8n2Wn8

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iron_maiden

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Schandmantel

The reality is close enough, that I don't think that 2015 Christian morals would approve of the devices use... at least, I HOPE NOT!

-

The iron maiden has no reality and you shouldn't rely on Wikipedia. It just makes you look foolish. Especially when the first line reads:

The iron maiden was a presumed, though likely fictional,[1] (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iron_maiden#cite_note-1) torture (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Torture) device, consisting of an iron cabinet (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cabinet_(furniture)) with a hinged front and spike-covered interior, sufficiently tall to enclose a human being.

Kurmugeon
11-04-2015, 03:49 PM
@Ransom (http://thepoliticalforums.com/member.php?u=724) they chew on the covers. I'm really starting to believe this.

You present yourself as superior in logic and knowledge.

What is your explanation as to why the Obama administration is paying all expenses to bring 10s of thousands of Muslims, from the most unstable, backward and radical parts of the world, to become new, all expense paid U.S. Citizens?

Why bring them HERE!?

Why Bomb their governments into instability, and aid and abet the Muslim Brotherhood rebels in take overs of one country after another, generating a huge wave of "Refugees" and a huge wave of African "Refugee Pretenders", and then insisting they be brought to America, and/or let into Europe?

http://www.politifact.com/punditfact/statements/2014/sep/25/ryan-lizza/lizza-says-obama-has-bombed-more-nations-bush/

Obama's List of shame: Afghanistan, Iraq, Pakistan, Somalia, Yemen, Libya and Syria.

What is the motivation for these actions by the Radical American Left? What do they hope to gain?

If all he wanted was a Demographic shift to "People of Color", for political voting power, he could have found dozens of better, safer, saner, less anti-American, less Anti-Christian, less Anti-White populations to import into the country!

What is the Agenda of these actions?

-

Mister D
11-04-2015, 03:54 PM

What is your explanation as to why the Obama administration is paying all expenses to bring 10s of thousands of Muslims, from the most unstable, backward and radical parts of the world, to become new, all expense paid U.S. Citizens?

Why bring them HERE!?

If I were you, I'd keep my eye on the GOP's wealthy capitalist donors who have been flooding your nation with non-whites for decades.

Safety
11-04-2015, 03:56 PM

Why bring them HERE!?

Why Bomb their governments into instability, and aid and abet the Muslim Brotherhood rebels in take overs of one country after another, generating a huge wave of "Refugees" and a huge wave of African "Refugee Pretenders", and then insisting they be brought to America, and/or let into Europe?

http://www.politifact.com/punditfact/statements/2014/sep/25/ryan-lizza/lizza-says-obama-has-bombed-more-nations-bush/

Obama's List of shame: Afghanistan, Iraq, Pakistan, Somalia, Yemen, Libya and Syria.

What is the motivation for these actions by the Radical American Left? What do they hope to gain?

If all he wanted was a Demographic shift to "People of Color", for political voting power, he could have found dozens of better, safer, saner, less anti-American, less Anti-Christian, less Anti-White populations to import into the country!

What is the Agenda of these actions?

-

That's basically because he backs up what he presents.

Kurmugeon
11-04-2015, 03:58 PM
If I were you, I'd keep my eye on the GOP's wealthy capitalist donors who have been flooding your nation with non-whites for decades.

I don't particularly care about the new microns thickness of skin pigment molecules in the outermost layers of someone's skin. Below that skin, physically, we're all almost identical.

The differences between different peoples are largely from Culture, Education, Habits, and Religion. It is NOT Genetic.

The Paint Job doesn't matter to me, as long as it doesn't become used as an excuse to give the Immigrants and their children MORE rights and protections than my children, as hardworking, tax paying, military blood sacrificing, citizen's of America.

And the GOP, during Bush's years of adventures in the middle east, did NOT bring them here.

Obama has brought them here, in huge numbers!

-

Kurmugeon
11-04-2015, 04:03 PM
The iron maiden has no reality and you shouldn't rely on Wikipedia. It just makes you look foolish. Especially when the first line reads:

I quoted the article, BECAUSE it said it was largely fictional, though NOT ENTIRELY, and I posted a link to the real device the myth is based upon, along with a picture and a historical video which explores the Inquisition in depth and detail.

You didn't READ or watch? But felt compelled to criticize anyway?

Who is looking foolish?

-

Tahuyaman
11-04-2015, 04:16 PM
I think that today's Islam, as practiced by SOME Islamic States, starting with Iran, ISIS, Boko Haram, Al Qaeda, Hamas, Hezbollah, the Muslim Brotherhood, and the Warlords of Samalia....

is an Evil, Violent, Intolerant, Sexist, Slaving, Domineering, Political / Cultural Movement Cult, and not a true Religion at all!

So, if in your lexicon, being the list of above negative things, is what you'd describe as a "Satanic Religion", I can accept your descriptor.

I do not think much good is coming from the 2015 Arab Spring, or those in American Government who are using as an excuse to import 100s of thousands of its "Refugees" who are more likely terrorists, invaders and insurgents.

-

When I say Islam is satanic, do you agree or disagree?

Mister D
11-04-2015, 04:20 PM
I quoted the article, BECAUSE it said it was largely fictional, though NOT ENTIRELY, and I posted a link to the real device the myth is based upon, along with a picture and a historical video which explores the Inquisition in depth and detail.

You didn't READ or watch? But felt compelled to criticize anyway?

Who is looking foolish?

-

The iron maiden was supposed to have been a torture device. Your article describes the equivalent of a dunce cap. Do I need to explain the difference? Secondly, read a book on the Spanish Inquisition if you want information about it. The Internet is full of mythology.

Foolish? That would be you, sir.

Tahuyaman
11-04-2015, 04:21 PM
That's basically because he backs up what he presents.

And just what is it that he present?

Kurmugeon
11-04-2015, 04:24 PM

You know nothing of my Religious beliefs. I could BE a Muslim. ;0

Safety
11-04-2015, 04:29 PM
And just what is it that he present?

He backs up what he presents. That means he pretty much knows what he talks about.

How was that confusing?

Kurmugeon
11-04-2015, 04:30 PM
The iron maiden was supposed to have been a torture device. Your article describes the equivalent of a dunce cap. Do I need to explain the difference? Secondly, read a book on the Spanish Inquisition if you want information about it. The Internet is full of mythology.

Foolish? That would be you, sir.

You think a Schandmantel is nothing but a dunce cap?

A Schandmantel or Schandtonne (German (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/German_language): "coat of shame" or "barrel of shame"), sometimes also Spanish coat, is a torture device (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Torture_device) which came into use in the 13th century. Schandmantels were fashioned from wood and sometimes lined with sheet metal. Victims were made to wear this device in public where they would be insulted, humiliated and have rotten vegetables thrown at them. The Schandmantel was mostly used as punishment for poachers (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Poaching) and prostitutes (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prostitute).

The use of the Schandmantel was comparable to the Lästersteine (German (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/German_language)) or schandstenen (Dutch (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dutch_language)), heavy stones weighing down from the neck. The Schandtonne was weighted along the lower rim and around the neck opening as a way of corporal punishment (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Corporal_punishment) in addition to the severe public humiliation (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Public_humiliation) it posed.

It is clearly label a "Torture Device". It had slots for adding weights to add to the Corporal Punishment. The device itself weighs over 30 lbs.

Tell me, is it within your Christian morals to use one of these weighted "Dunce Caps" today?

Shall we have one sent to your child's school?

-

Ransom
11-04-2015, 04:30 PM

Many on these forums truly believe history began the day they were born.

Mister D
11-04-2015, 04:48 PM
You think a Schandmantel is nothing but a dunce cap?

It is clearly label a "Torture Device". It had slots for adding weights to add to the Corporal Punishment. The device itself weighs over 30 lbs.

Tell me, is it within your Christian morals to use one of these weighted "Dunce Caps" today?

Shall we have one sent to your child's school?

-

Good God...

Kurmudgeon, the purpose of the so called Spanish coat was public humiliation. Not torture. It was similar to the stocks which were of course very uncomfortable but the purpose was public shaming. Secondly, the Spanish coat has absolutely nothing to do with the church. Remember, you were claiming the church invented the mythical iron maiden?

Christian morals? Our military has killed millions of people since you were born and you're asking me about something from the 13th Century? Seriously?

Mister D
11-04-2015, 04:52 PM
You'd think "coat of shame" or "barrel of shame" would provide some clues as to its purpose...

Tahuyaman
11-04-2015, 04:52 PM
He backs up what he presents. That means he pretty much knows what he talks about.

How was that confusing?

I'm asking you to tell me what he specifically presents? I haven't yet seen anything from him say which demonstrates that he knows what he's talking about.

He obviously has no grasp of economics either in a micro or macro sense. He's possibly the most incompetent US president of all time in the foreign policy arena. He has pretty much horribly fouled up everything he's touched. In fact he's secured defeat where there was a victory in hand.

His greatest accomplishments are breaking promises, failing to do what he claimed he would do. At least then he's not screwing something up.

About the the only thing he has attempted that he is actually intellectually qualified to do is fill out his NCAA tournament bracket every spring.

Kurmugeon
11-04-2015, 04:59 PM
Good God...

Kurmudgeon, the purpose of the so called Spanish coat was public humiliation. Not torture. It was similar to the stocks which were of course very uncomfortable but the purpose was public shaming. Secondly, the Spanish coat has absolutely nothing to do with the church. Remember, you were claiming the church invented the mythical iron maiden?

Christian morals? Our military has killed millions of people since you were born and you're asking me about something from the 13th Century? Seriously?

I note that you're distracting from the subject of the OP, ...

in historical details of meaningless minutiae about an offhand statement I made about Christianities past brutality. If you want to try to claim that the Spanish Inquisition wasn't brutal, what the exact nature of the torture methods were, burning at the stake, vs. having a long rag stuffed into your stomach and then yanked out... well, Okay, whatever.

I note that you do not seem to have a better explanation than the OP as to why the RADICAL Left is supporting with American Airpower and massively importing RADICAL ISLAM into America?

Now I do not think the rank and file Lefties in America have a clue as to why Obama is doing this, they've just been told that to not do so is Islamophobic and Racist, and like good little lefties, they just cry" Oh My! I don't want to be any of those! Let's Bring More Syrian Refugees!"...

even though it has been shown MOST of the "Refugees" have never even set foot in Syria!

But then, they're the foolish, low information, common Lefties, not the Hard-Core Radical Lefties of Obama's Wing.

Study the background and statements of Obama's RADICAL Science Czar... there's an eye opener!

Well, have you got a better explanation?

-

del
11-04-2015, 05:24 PM
https://dummidumbwit.files.wordpress.com/2009/02/vrwcblackhelicopters1.jpg

http://cdn3.howtogeek.com/wp-content/uploads/gg/up/sshot4fb266f18bd0c.jpg

Safety
11-04-2015, 05:27 PM
I'm asking you to tell me what he specifically presents? I haven't yet seen anything from him say which demonstrates that he knows what he's talking about.

He obviously has no grasp of economics either in a micro or macro sense. He's possibly the most incompetent US president of all time in the foreign policy arena. He has pretty much horribly fouled up everything he's touched. In fact he's secured defeat where there was a victory in hand.

His greatest accomplishments are breaking promises, failing to do what he claimed he would do. At least then he's not screwing something up.

About the the only thing he has attempted that he is actually intellectually qualified to do is fill out his NCAA tournament bracket every spring.

What. The. Cthulhu, are you talking about? Mister D isn't a US president.

You feeling alright?

Tahuyaman
11-04-2015, 05:34 PM
What. The. Cthulhu, are you talking about? @Mister D (http://thepoliticalforums.com/member.php?u=4) isn't a US president.

You feeling alright?

I thought you were talking about our president as one who "backs up what he presents".

Tahuyaman
11-04-2015, 05:35 PM

You know nothing of my Religious beliefs. I could BE a Muslim. ;0

so then, your answer is "no"?

Safety
11-04-2015, 05:36 PM
I thought you were talking about our president as one who "backs up what he presents".

Thinking seems to mess you up.

Kurmugeon
11-04-2015, 05:42 PM
so then, your answer is "no"?

My Religious beliefs are not Christian. I can translate the nearest equivalent, and then I'd say, setting aside the supernatural, yes, Islam is a Satanic Cult.

I won't give credence to the idea that what we are seeing in ISIS is a Religion, it is a violent political movement Cult.

BTW, there are people who observe Islam as a Religion, ONLY, and they are usually fairly reasonable people.
-

Tahuyaman
11-04-2015, 05:45 PM
Thinking seems to mess you up.

No, reading your convoluted nonsense does. One can only decipher your stupid shit for so long until he gets his signals crossed.

Common Sense
11-04-2015, 05:47 PM
Yeah, Islam is a Satanic cult, Buddhists worship tinkerbell and Christians worship the Easter bunny.

Where do people get this garbage?

Safety
No, reading your convoluted nonsense does. One can only decipher your stupid shit for so long until he gets his signals crossed.

Oh Snap! Great comeback. :rollseyes:

Tahuyaman
My Religious beliefs are not Christian. I can translate the nearest equivalent, and then I'd say, setting aside the supernatural, yes, Islam is a Satanic Cult.

I won't give credence to the idea that what we are seeing in ISIS is a Religion, it is a violent political movement Cult.

BTW, there are people who observe Islam as a Religion, ONLY, and they are usually fairly reasonable people.
-

So, Islam in your view is satanic? Yeah? No?

Tahuyaman
11-04-2015, 05:48 PM
Oh Snap! Great comeback. :rollseyes:

It wasnt intended to be. It was intended to be the truth.

by the way, do you think Islam is a satanic religions?

rembrant
11-04-2015, 05:49 PM
Understand, this alliance between the Radical Lefties, and the Radical Muslims, is a deceptive Usage of the other side in BOTH directions!

The Lefties understand that their pandering and race/gender/orientation card politics have worn out, and are becoming ineffective at keeping them in power.

The Lefties will do literally anything to stay in power. But they are weak cowards who largely lack the faith and conviction to use military force they do not outsource, to seize control. The American Lefties are NOT the Militant, Brutal Guerrilla Fighters found in Fidel Castro and Che Guevara.

And as they have betrayed and abused the Christian Conservatives, who are the backbone of the American Military, there is less and less loyalty and support for the American Left from that quarter. At some point soon, the Military will simply refuse to follow any more self-destructive, illegal and unconstitutional orders.

So, who do the American(and European) Lefties turn to? Well, Radical Islam Hates the Conservative Christians even more than they do! And if they bring a bunch of them to America, they will attack the Conservative Christians FIRST!

So, they'll create the conditions for a raging war between the two factions, here on U.S. soil, to morally smear and kill off BOTH.

And they'll simply stop the importation, just about the time the majority of their Conservative Christian, native born American enemies are dead.

Letting the Lefties waltz into control of the country/world, by using outsourced violence, from the Radical Muslims, who have shown themselves to be very good at it!

The American Left is USING the Radical Muslims as Shock Troops to attack and kill their enemies, and they can do so, while claiming the moral high ground of "Religious Tolerance" and not staining their own side with the Assaults on Innocents!

When the Radical Lefties assault and kill in their own name, they loose more than they gain. Look at the outcome of the OWS and BLM assaults and riots... didn't work out so well for the Left!

----------------------------

And Radical Islam is USING the American Lefties, because they understand exactly how and why the Left is aiding and abetting them, and plan to do the dirty work of the Left, against the Conservative Christians, for a short period of time, as they gather and concentrate their welcomed, funded, fed, housed, and transported people.

But they'll hold back, making it look like greater numbers are needed, until they have enough to KILL all Americans.

The Radical Muslims are honest about it, in their sermons and pamphlets, they openly state they will eventually kill all who do not convert to Islam. They openly state their intent to Kill Americans.

The Radical Muslims have attacked America over and over and over; 911, Fort Hood, Boston Marathon, Chattanooga Recruiters, Umpqua Community College execution on Christians.... and on and on

http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/pages/americanattacks.htm

That is 75 attacks killing 3106 people over the last four decades.

-----------------

Both sides are using each other, but the Radical Muslims are the more dangerous, because they are smarter, Faithful, Dedicated, Patient, willing to self-sacrifice and far, far, far more brutal.

The Lefties are counting on the Radical Muslims hatred of Conservative Christians, and vice versa, to insure that the deaths are primarily between those two groups.

The Radical Muslims are counting on the power greed, avarice, and over-confidence in bribery control, on the part of the Lefties, to gain enough bribe advantages, special preferences, protections, and differential treatment, to allow them to amass enough force / weapons / Jihadists in the west, to allow the complete take-over of the society.

-----------------

So, are American Conservative Christians and non-Lefties stupid enough to let them play this game?

- Where to begin? This paranoid rant from a never credible source ..bleating his programmed ideology,partisan junk....is a RERUN of the common....colored folks should never be president rant.

RADICAL ISLAM (aka Jihad/Terrorist types) have ZERO affinity with American Liberals. Beyond a broad brush bigotry against muslims, in general... it TOTALLY is a clueless rant trying to say there's ANY connect between any " left" in the USA and Extreme RIGHT WING Fascist/Jihad Theocrats in the mid East. in FACT... the Jihadist nutjobs and OUR own right wing nutjobs do have much in common.

Safety
11-04-2015, 05:50 PM
It wasnt intended to be. It was intended to be the truth.

by the way, do you think Islam is a satanic religions?

Nope, I don't.

Tahuyaman
11-04-2015, 06:17 PM
Another thing we disagree on.

Common Sense
11-04-2015, 06:19 PM
Another thing we disagree on.

What sort of evidence do you have that they worship Satan?

Islam is an Abrahamic faith. Same god as Christians and Jews.

Do they worship Satan too?

Tahuyaman
11-04-2015, 06:24 PM
What sort of evidence do you have that they worship Satan?

Islam is an Abrahamic faith. Same god as Christians and Jews.

Do they worship Satan too?

i would encourage you to research the subject of Islam being satanic for yourself. It is not anywhere close to being based on the same principles as Judaism and Christianity.

What Muslims refer to Allah is what Christians and Jews call Satan.

i know the Islamo apologosts are not comfortable with that.

Common Sense
11-04-2015, 06:47 PM
i would encourage you to research the subject of Islam being satanic for yourself. It is not anywhere close to being based on the same principles as Judaism and Christianity.

What Muslims refer to Allah is what Christians and Jews call Satan.

i know the Islamo apologosts are not comfortable with that.

So you don't have any evidence?

How do you explain figures from Judaism and Jesus being venerated in Islam?

Allah just means God. Same God as Christians and Jews.

Tahuyaman
11-04-2015, 06:50 PM
So you don't have any evidence?

How do you explain figures from Judaism and Jesus being venerated in Islam?

Allah just means God. Same God as Christians and Jews.

No, you're not going to pay attention to what I say, so why not just get you to research the subject yourself. Is that really so Difficult?

Common Sense
11-04-2015, 06:56 PM
No, you're not going to pay attention to what I say, so why not just get you to research the subject yourself. Is that really so Difficult?

I'll pay attention. As long is it's not from some crackpot site.

You made the allegation, not me.

Islam is an Abrahamic religion is it not?

Muslims believe in Adam and Eve, the ten commandments, Noah, Jesus, the virgin birth, Mary and they even believe Jesus will slay the antichrist.

So how exactly do they worship Satan?

Tahuyaman
11-04-2015, 07:08 PM

You made the allegation, not me.

Islam is an Abrahamic religion is it not?

Muslims believe in Adam and Eve, the ten commandments, Noah, Jesus, the virgin birth, Mary and they even believe Jesus will slay the antichrist.

So how exactly do they worship Satan?

I guess you don't want to research the subject for yourself. There's nothing I can do for you.

Tahuyaman
11-04-2015, 07:09 PM
Don't you think Satan would be adept in the art of deception if he wanted to deceive people into believing he is God? Just sayin......

Tahuyaman
11-04-2015, 07:29 PM

What or who would you consider to be a credible authority on this subject?

Mister D
11-04-2015, 07:54 PM
I note that you're distracting from the subject of the OP, ...

in historical details of meaningless minutiae about an offhand statement I made about Christianities past brutality. If you want to try to claim that the Spanish Inquisition wasn't brutal, what the exact nature of the torture methods were, burning at the stake, vs. having a long rag stuffed into your stomach and then yanked out... well, Okay, whatever.

I note that you do not seem to have a better explanation than the OP as to why the RADICAL Left is supporting with American Airpower and massively importing RADICAL ISLAM into America?

Now I do not think the rank and file Lefties in America have a clue as to why Obama is doing this, they've just been told that to not do so is Islamophobic and Racist, and like good little lefties, they just cry" Oh My! I don't want to be any of those! Let's Bring More Syrian Refugees!"...

even though it has been shown MOST of the "Refugees" have never even set foot in Syria!

But then, they're the foolish, low information, common Lefties, not the Hard-Core Radical Lefties of Obama's Wing.

Study the background and statements of Obama's RADICAL Science Czar... there's an eye opener!

Well, have you got a better explanation?

-

This has become a distraction because you first parroted and then defended a canard. Try this next time: "Thanks, Mister D. You might be right. Let me look into that". With regard to the Spanish Inquisition you have no idea what you;re talking about. You're going on a vague impression stemming entirely from the "Black Legend" (look it up) and then scouring the Internet for anything that will confirm that vague impression. IOW, you're poorly informed.

Now, you seem well aware that the progressive left hates you and your society but you appear utterly clueless with regard to the role capitalism has played in undermining all that you wish to conserve including white America. Our political elite has been doing this for decades. Your focus on Obama results in you not being able to see the forest for the trees.

Common
11-04-2015, 08:19 PM
This has become a distraction because you first parroted and then defended a canard. Try this next time: "Thanks, Mister D. You might be right. Let me look into that". With regard to the Spanish Inquisition you have no idea what you;re talking about. You're going on a vague impression stemming entirely from the "Black Legend" (look it up) and then scouring the Internet for anything that will confirm that vague impression. IOW, you're poorly informed.

Now, you seem well aware that the progressive left hates you and your society but you appear utterly clueless with regard to the role capitalism has played in undermining all that you wish to conserve including white America. Our political elite has been doing this for decades. Your focus on Obama results in you not being able to see the forest for the trees.

Thats called partisan trolling

Peter1469
11-04-2015, 09:42 PM
To be fair, there were actions taken by so called "Christians" during periods like the crusades or the Spanish Inquisition, which were inspired evil, by the values and morals of most Christians today.

-

Not really. In context, the Spanish Inquisition was a reaction to Muslin probes in Spain. After the reconquest of the Iberian Peninsula. Which was a centuries + war between Islam and Christendom. 700 years of war. Then the Muslims are trying to work they way back in..., with help by people in Spain. That was the purpose of the Inquisition. Root out the rats.

Mister D
11-04-2015, 09:43 PM
Not really. In context, the Spanish Inquisition was a reaction to Muslin probes in Spain. After the reconquest of the Iberian Peninsula. Which was a centuries + war between Islam and Christendom. 700 years of war. Then the Muslims are trying to work they way back in..., with help by people in Spain. That was the purpose of the Inquisition. Root out the rats.

To a large extent, yes, that's true.

Peter1469
11-04-2015, 09:44 PM
More people were killed on 9-11 than in a century under the "Spanish Inquisition" so, yeah, he was kind of like Mister Rodgers relatively speaking. Just some perspective for ya.

800 years....

maineman
11-04-2015, 09:52 PM

do you think he actually put on a cardigan and his slippers before inviting his guests to hop up on the rack?

Mister D
11-04-2015, 10:00 PM
do you think he actually put on a cardigan and his slippers before inviting his guests to hop up on the rack?

I think he was responsible for far less "evil" than almost every POTUS in your lifetime. Anyway, like I said, just soem perspective. Words like "Spanish Inquisition" and "Torquemada" are dropped in conversation quite easily but knowledge regarding the two comes harder.

Peter1469
11-04-2015, 10:27 PM
I think he was responsible for far less "evil" than almost every POTUS in your lifetime. Anyway, like I said, just soem perspective. Words like "Spanish Inquisition" and "Torquemada" are dropped in conversation quite easily but knowledge regarding the two comes harder.

I would say less than a 1% chance of anything worthwhile.

maineman
11-04-2015, 10:42 PM

yeah... he was really a swell guy from some perspective.

Kurmugeon
11-06-2015, 12:03 PM
I am far from the only person who think's Obama's Muslim "Refugees" will end up killing Americans:

http://www.frontpagemag.com/fpm/260119/muslim-refugees-and-terrorism-america-daniel-greenfield

Muslim 'Refugees' and Terrorism in America How many Americans will Obama’s Muslim migrants kill? September 14, 2015

Daniel Greenfield (http://www.frontpagemag.com/author/daniel-greenfield)

http://thepoliticsforums.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=11507&stc=1

Daniel Greenfield, a Shillman Journalism Fellow at the David Horowitz Freedom Center, is a New York writer focusing on radical Islam.

Before 9/11, the trial run for the attack was the World Trade Center bombing. The key figures in that attack, from Ramzi Yousef, the nephew of 9/11 planner Khalid Sheikh Mohammed, to the Blind Sheikh, whose ambitious plans involved bombing New York bridges and tunnels, asked for political asylum.

Ramzi Yousef showed up with a fake passport and claimed to be an Iraqi refugee seeking political asylum. He was released on his own recognizance and told to show up for a hearing. He never did.

His co-conspirator, Ahmed Ajaj, went on filing for political asylum even while under arrest for his role in the World Trade Center bombing. Their pals, Mahmud Abouhalima, who routinely told passengers that “In Islam, the people are the weapons”, and Mohammed Salameh, were illegal aliens who had applied for amnesty as agricultural workers. But they didn’t go on to pick lettuce or blueberries.

Instead they went on to bomb the buildings, Americans wouldn’t bomb.

The Blind Sheikh, who headed a Muslim Brotherhood terrorist group, applied for political asylum even after the bombings. He really did need political asylum because the Egyptian government wanted him. Unfortunately the State Department, even back then, took the side of the Muslim Brotherhood over that of the Egyptian government and obstructed the request because the charges were “political”.

The Sheikh would have faced persecution in his home country, but it was a deserved persecution. His case is a reminder that Middle Eastern countries may persecute dissidents, but they also persecute terrorists. Some of those they persecute, like the Muslim Brotherhood, deserve persecuting.

Accepting terrorists as refugees leads to terrorist attacks on America.

While the World Trade Center bombing and the Boston Marathon bombing cases are the most famous terrorist attacks by Muslim refugees, there are numerous other cases of...

I think one way to begin to combat this problem, is to borrow a page from the Leftie's Propaganda against the TEA Patriots.

Every time we write or speak of the "Refugees", we should always write or say, "Refugees/Terrorists"

-

Kurmugeon
11-06-2015, 12:04 PM
Here is yet another article warning Western Progressives of the dangers of Radical Muslim "Refugees"/Terrorists.

http://humanevents.com/2015/09/21/america-must-listen-to-nations-experienced-with-muslim-refugees/

America Must Listen to Nations Experienced with Muslim ‘Refugees’

Raymond Ibrahim (http://humanevents.com/author/raymondibrahim/) | Monday Sep 21, 2015 11:12 AM

http://humanevents.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/09/2015_09_21_161225_3e30c0dc-9cd9-4e0a-a78b-e002768c8b3a.jpg

Still, to Western progressives, such distant memories are lost. In an article titled “Hungary has been shamed by Viktor Orbán’s government,” the Guardian mocks and trivializes the prime minister’s position:

“Hungary has a history with the Ottoman empire, and Orbán is busy conjuring it. The Ottoman empire is striking back, he warns. They’re taking over! Hungary will never be the same again!… Hence the wire; hence the army; hence, as from today, the state of emergency; hence the fierce, unrelenting rhetoric of hatred. Because that is what
it has been from the very start: sheer, crass hostility and slander.”

Similarly, the Washington Post, after acknowledging that Hungary was once occupied by the Ottomans—though without any mention of the atrocities it experienced—wondered how “it’s somewhat bizarre to think this rather distant past of warlords and rival empires ought to influence how a 21st century nation addresses the needs of refugees.”

So-called mainstream media ignore the fact that blended in among the thousands of refugees are operatives from the Islamic State, which is currently reliving the “Ottoman days” in Iraq, Syria, Libya, and elsewhere, and which plans on reliving them in Hungary and southeastern Europe. Already, Muslims trying to force their way into Hungary—and Slovenia, which is also resistant to Muslim migrants—are shouting Islam’s ancient war cry, “Allah Akbar!”

As for the other, “regular” Muslim refugees, many of them will never assimilate and some will abuse and exploit the weak—particularly women and children—and enforce Islamic law in their enclaves. That’s exactly what Orbán was referring to when he said “We do not like the consequences of having a large number of Muslim...

If you cannot learn from the mistakes of others, you will have to learn by making those same painful mistakes yourself.

-

Kurmugeon
11-06-2015, 05:30 PM
Here's a lovely bit of news:

Monday, 19 October 2015 New Obama Terror Czar Will Target Conservatives, Christians

The Obama administration's increasingly controversial Justice Department, in partnership with the ultra-leftist Southern Poverty Law Center, announced the creation of a new czar position to focus on “domestic terrorism” — especially the alleged threat from Christians and Americans with “anti-government” views. While ostensibly created to serve as a coordination office overseeing domestic terror cases, critics and analysts are sounding the alarm, warning that the administration is plotting to go after its political opponents with the full force of the federal government.

The impetus for the Obama DOJ's new focus on conservatives, libertarians, Christians, and others appears to be the Southern Poverty Law Center (SPLC), widely viewed as an “anti-Christian hate group” (http://www.thenewamerican.com/usnews/politics/item/17741-anti-christian-hate-group-splc-becoming-increasingly-discredited) and strongly criticized even by mainstream voices on the Left. Civil rights attorney and Southern Center for Human Rights President Stephen Bright, citing investigations and even a federal judge, lambasted SPLC founder Morris Dees as a “con man and fraud” who takes advantage of “naive, well-meaning people.”

Ironically, the SPLC was implicated in an actual domestic terrorism case, one of the few, just over two years ago (http://www.thenewamerican.com/usnews/crime/item/12521-after-dc-shooting-splc-planned-parenthood-and-the-feds-under-fire). The attack involved a deranged homosexual activist, relying on the far-left group's “hate” propaganda, who tried to massacre employees of the Family Research Council, a pro-family group falsely characterized as a “hate group” by the SPLC. “We’ve been pushing for something like this for quite a few years,” declared SPLC mouthpiece Mark Potok about the new domestic terror czar. “We feel like it’s very much a step forward, although we’ll have to see how it plays out.”

The announcement of the new domestic extremism czar position was made at George Washington University by Obama's Assistant Attorney General for National Security John Carlin, a Harvard lawyer. “We need to make sure we have the mechanisms in place so that we can continue to remain just as focused on the domestic terrorism threat while addressing the international terrorism threat,” Carlin said in a question-and-answer session after his speech, which was co-hosted by the SPLC. “The new DT [Domestic Terror] Counsel will not only help ensure that DT cases are properly coordinated by will also play a key role in our headquarters-level efforts to identify trends to help shape our strategy, and to analyze legal gaps or enhancements required to ensure we can combat these threats.”

What bureaucrat might fill the position was not immediately clear. But when it comes to what the Obama administration is looking for, Carlin offered more details. “Homegrown violent extremists can be motivated by any viewpoint on the full spectrum of hate — anti-government views, racism, bigotry, anarchy and other despicable beliefs,” Carlin explained, without explaining how being opposed to government was hateful or why people's views should concern the federal government. “When it comes to hate and intolerance, no single ideology governs.” But if Carlin's views on what constitutes “hate” and “anti-government” views are anything like the SPLC's, Americans should expect Obama's new terror czar to step up its escalating anti-constitutional attacks and intimidation against Christian groups, forces that stand for traditional (or biblical) marriage, pro-family organizations, pro-life groups, constitutionalist organizations, and more.

The SPLC specializes in smearing conservatives and Christians by, among other tactics, sandwiching peaceful activists between National Socialists (Nazis) and Ku Klux Klan groups. The group refers to the John Birch Society, for example, the parent organization of this magazine, as “Chief among the Patriot groups,” with the word patriot, in SPLC-speak, used to connote something negative, namely "anti-government," though the JBS is not anti-government in the slightest, only anti-lawless or -tyrannical government. The SPLC also demonizes as “hate groups” everything from mainstream pro-family organizations to voices that criticize radical Islamism. On top of that, the SPLC has been widely ridiculed for wildly inflating its lists of both “hate” groups and “patriot” groups, even listing defunct websites run by a single person or the “Granny Warriors” (http://www.thenewamerican.com/usnews/politics/item/14710-radical-leftist-group-claims-right-wing-threat-growing)as targets in its outlandish propaganda materials.

But critics say it is the SPLC and its allies, in fact, that deserve more scrutiny — and not just because the group's hate propaganda inspired terrorist Floyd Corkins to buy a gun and try to murder as many innocent employees of a mainstream pro-family group as possible, and then shove Chi-fil-A sandwiches in his victims' mouths. In fact, the SPLC's views are so radical that the mainstream American Family Association, with millions of supporters, labels it an “anti-Christian hate group,” and numerous prominent voices on the Left have denounced the SPLC as well. (http://www.thenewamerican.com/usnews/politics/item/17741-anti-christian-hate-group-splc-becoming-increasingly-discredited) While the SPLC's ramblings are occasionally taken seriously by anti-Christian bigots in government and the establishement media, most conservative and libertarian organizations and individuals consider it a badge of honor to be slandered by the SPLC. Still, its methodology has long been the subject of ridicule, and it has become increasingly marginalized as an extremist group among sensible Americans.

Despite the stench of the SPLC's reputation — even prominent leftists have blasted the outfit and its founder as money-grubbing scam artists that bilk and terrorize donors while demonizing those whose views it disagrees with — Carlin had nothing but praise for the outfit. Groups like the SPLC, which has long been openly associated with communists, terrorists, and other radicals (http://www.thenewamerican.com/usnews/politics/item/9694-protecting-rights-loyal-americans-targeted-by-the-splc), “dedicate themselves to examining what the threat is, observing it, and reporting on it,” Carlin claimed, apparently with a straight face. Of course, in reality, the opposite is true, as even other arms of the Obama administration and growing swaths of the establishment media have slowly started to realize. “I can say, based on our briefings, that as I said in my opening remarks, we very much think that the domestic terrorism threat is a real and present threat that demands to be...

It's okay to be downbeat as long as you're upscale.

-

Kurmugeon
11-08-2015, 11:47 AM
Here is another article on the Alliance and the two sides fundamental common values:

http://www.discoverthenetworks.org/viewSubCategory.asp?id=291

RADICAL ISLAM'S ALLIANCE WITH THE SOCIALIST LEFT

The Western socialist left detests the United States and its capitalist economic structure, and seeks to facilitate that structure's downfall by any means necessary -- including the formation of whatever alliances will further that ultimate objective. One seemingly unlikely alliance that the socialist left has forged is its alliance with radical, fundamentalist Islam, which emphatically and unambiguously rejects virtually everything for which the socialist left claims to stand: the peaceful resolution of international conflict; respect and tolerance for other cultures and faiths; civil liberties; freedom of expression; freedom of thought; human rights; democracy; women's rights; gay rights; and the separation of church and state.

There could be no stranger bedfellows than Western leftists and Islamic extremists. Yet they have been brought together by the one overriding trait they do share -- their hatred for America; their belief that the U.S. is the very embodiment of evil on earth and must consequently be destroyed.

As Osama bin Laden told a CNN interviewer in 1997, "We declared jihad against America because America is unjust, criminal and tyrannical." This pronouncement does not differ at all, either in substance or tone, from the declarations of the West's radical left, whose ill will toward America is similarly detectable in the following excerpt from an al Qaeda manifesto: "America is the head of heresy in our modern world, and it leads an infidel democratic regime that is based upon separation of religion and state and on ruling the people by the people via legislating laws that contradict the way of Allah and permit what Allah has prohibited. This compels the other countries to act in accordance with the same laws in the same ways . . . and punishes any country [that rebels against these laws] by besieging it,

Central to both radical Islam and the radical Western left is an inclination to overthrow the existing order by any means necessary, so as to create a paradise on earth. Leftists may find the bigotry and intolerance of Islamic radicals repugnant, but their desire to rid the world of U.S. "imperialism" and capitalism overrides this revulsion and beckons them to forge the unholy alliance.

In the early stages of the Iraq War, George Galloway -- a British Member of Parliament and an inveterate America-hater -- gave voice to the mindset underlying the socialist left's alliance

The Radical Lefties and Radical Islam do have areas of common ground, particularly when it comes to dogma and intolerance.

-

Kurmugeon
11-11-2015, 09:22 AM
Here is a very informative video that has surfaced, showing how the typical Muslim invading Germany feels and thinks:

https://youtu.be/JquXlQTBWOo

That is America's Future as well.

-

Common Sense
11-11-2015, 09:23 AM
That and ebola...

Peter1469
11-11-2015, 09:30 AM
Here is a very informative video that has surfaced, showing how the typical Muslim invading Germany feels and thinks:

https://youtu.be/JquXlQTBWOo

That is America's Future as well.

-

No it won't. America is much larger and we have too many guns.

Kurmugeon
11-11-2015, 09:56 AM
No it won't. America is much larger and we have too many guns.

I am an engineer who has spent most of my adult life running calculations on high power, high voltage power supplies. I am very deft at feedback control system calculations and differential equations.

We have good data on Native Born American Birth Rates.

We have good data on Muslim Birth Rates.

I can assure you, if we allow Obama to continue to import 10s of Thousands of Muslim Refugees, they will out breed U.S. to the point of having Majority Vote Control, Quickly.

Estimates are between 32 and 48 years.

That is simply the math.

If Obama is allowed to Up the numbers of "Syrian Refugees", most of whom have never set foot in Syria, to the kinds of numbers he is proposing, the time frame could be as short as 18 years.

P.S. I love how one person responded to this video:
"If Germany was a person , it would be Reek. (aka Theon Greyjoy)."
-

Common Sense
11-11-2015, 10:41 AM
I heard similar math being used to tell us we were all going to die from Ebola.

I suggest you brush up on your math skills.

decedent
11-11-2015, 10:50 AM
And as they have betrayed and abused the Christian Conservatives...

Removing the Starbucks cup snowflakes is just more abuse from the Left. I try to act tough but, deep down, it hurts.

Kurmugeon
11-11-2015, 10:52 AM
I heard similar math being used to tell us we were all going to die from Ebola.

I suggest you brush up on your math skills.

Ya know, because of people like me, and my posts, we changed the Ebola Quarantine procedures, and the demon did not get out of the bottle.

Then, people like you, twist the fact that we narrowly escaped a Pandemic as "Proof" that there never was a hazard... Well, that just goes to show U.S. how stupid, self-destructive and power greed blind the Lefties have become.

Even the CDC now admits, the Ebola policies and procedures in place at the time Dr. Spencer was blowing bloody diarrhea in New York Restaurant Bathrooms, were totally inadequate.

http://www.washingtonsblog.com/2014/10/cdc-forced-admit-ebola-might-spread-even-symptoms-coughing-sneezing.html

You were WRONG then, and you're still wrong now!

Curse me for a fool, but I may have actually saved your miserable hide.

-

Kurmugeon
11-11-2015, 10:58 AM
Removing the Starbucks cup snowflakes is just more abuse from the Left. I try to act tough but, deep down, it hurts.

My daughter, a Catholic, spent 18 months deployed in the Army in Iraq. Ask HER about the abuse of the Obama Rules-of-Engagement and how it put her and all of her fellows at huge, un-needed, unproductive risk.

More American Soldiers have now been killed in the Middle East, under the Obama Rules-of-Engagement, than were killed during the Bush Era INVASION, when we fighting the still in power Husein Republican Guard.

Failing to Keep the Peace in Iraq, has cost America more lives, than the Initial Invasion and Take-Over of the country. The two are roughly the same time frame.

That would be like the WWII D-Day Invasion costing Less American Lives, than the years of Marshall Plan rebuilding in Germany!

If you cannot, or deliberately will not, see it, I cannot help you!

-

Kurmugeon
11-11-2015, 11:37 AM
The thing about analyzing the Native Born American Vs. Muslim "Refugee" problem, is that it is actually TWO separate differential equations.

One is the exponentially increasing Muslim population.

The other is the exponentially decreasing Native Born American Population.

While the Native Born Population is actually still in a slightly positive primary growth mode, the Time-Rate-of-Change of our population growth, or the 2nd differential of our population has been in the negative growth mode for two decades now, and we switch to Negative Growth in just a couple of years!

In addition, you have to take into account the "Conversions" to Islam, which have also grown exponentially in every country world wide, which has achieved a population ratio of more than 16% Muslims.

What the guy said in the video interview, mathematically, and scientifically, is actually very accurate!

-

Safety
11-11-2015, 11:55 AM
Ya know, because of people like me, and my posts, we changed the Ebola Quarantine procedures, and the demon did not get out of the bottle.

Then, people like you, twist the fact that we narrowly escaped a Pandemic as "Proof" that there never was a hazard... Well, that just goes to show U.S. how stupid, self-destructive and power greed blind the Lefties have become.

Even the CDC now admits, the Ebola policies and procedures in place at the time Dr. Spencer was blowing bloody diarrhea in New York Restaurant Bathrooms, were totally inadequate.

http://www.washingtonsblog.com/2014/10/cdc-forced-admit-ebola-might-spread-even-symptoms-coughing-sneezing.html

-

:rofl:

Kurmugeon
11-11-2015, 12:15 PM
A Letter From German Nurse on Muslim Invaders:

hxxps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MxM2cPk-pEk

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MxM2cPk-pEk

So it would appear that another factor that would have to be taken into account in a population growth to domination analysis is the murder of Native Born by Muslim "Refugees".

-

Common Sense
11-11-2015, 12:17 PM

-

LOL...wow, you saved us from Ebola??? Christ, you're a legend in your own mind.

Kurmugeon
11-11-2015, 12:20 PM
LOL...wow, you saved us from Ebola??? Christ, you're a legend in your own mind.

I was one of vast numbers of American with sense enough to insist on people returning from direct contact with Ebola patients going into Observation Quarantine for a brief period.. Yes.

We won. America Won.

http://www.breitbart.com/texas/2014/11/29/homeland-security-now-forcing-ebola-risk-passengers-to-5-us-airports/

But that's not really the point of this thread is it?

Quit trying to derail the thread please.

Quit dredging up old subjects as personal attacks. It is against the forum rules.

-

Common Sense
11-11-2015, 12:29 PM
I was one of vast numbers of American with sense enough to insist on people returning from direct contact with Ebola patients going into Observation Quarantine for a brief period.. Yes.

We won. America Won.

http://www.breitbart.com/texas/2014/11/29/homeland-security-now-forcing-ebola-risk-passengers-to-5-us-airports/

But that's not really the point of this thread is it?

Quit trying to derail the thread please.

Quit dredging up old subjects as personal attacks. It is against the forum rules.

-

You personally had zero impact on how the Ebola crisis was handled. You claimed we were all going to die.

I didn't buy your "logic" then and I don't buy it now.

Safety
11-11-2015, 12:35 PM
I am an engineer who has spent most of my adult life running calculations on high power, high voltage power supplies. I am very deft at feedback control system calculations and differential equations.

I can assure you, if we allow Obama to continue to import 10s of Thousands of Muslim Refugees, they will out breed U.S. to the point of having Majority Vote Control, Quickly.

That is simply the math.

If Obama is allowed to Up the numbers of "Syrian Refugees", most of whom have never set foot in Syria, to the kinds of numbers he is proposing, the time frame could be as short as 18 years.

-

So...all this and Obama has a year left? Hyperbole.

Tahuyaman
11-11-2015, 12:42 PM
So...all this and Obama has a year left? Hyperbole.

And that year can't come soon enough. Fact

Kurmugeon
11-11-2015, 12:48 PM
And that year can't come soon enough. Fact

The effects of Obama bringing 10s of thousands of Muslim "Refugees" into America will last Decades, if not destroy the nation.

Unless! Unless after Obama is gone, we politely, but firmly, tell the "Refugees", "We made a Mistake", and deport them.

America DOES have that right!

When the German NAZIS of WWII first rolled into Europe with modern, lightning attack, mechanized Infantry, the Blitzkrieg, the world had never seen a army that could move so quickly and take so many critical bridges, mines, oil wells, airfield, train depots, etc, in such a short period of time.

It was a completely new kind of warfare and invasion, that we had to adapt to, and come up with new ways of countering, or be destroyed.

The current waves of Islamic "Refugees" are new kind of Warfare, Conquest, and Invasion.

America will learn to protect itself from this new kind of Invasion, or it will cease to exist.

-

Tahuyaman
11-11-2015, 01:09 PM
I hope you didn't think my comment was on showing support for Obama and his idiotic policy ideas?

Peter1469
11-11-2015, 01:11 PM

That is simply the math.

-

Math is not my strong point. That is why I went to law school.

I get the Reek comment. Perfect. :cool2:

Chris
11-11-2015, 01:12 PM
You personally had zero impact on how the Ebola crisis was handled. You claimed we were all going to die.

I didn't buy your "logic" then and I don't buy it now.

Please stay on topic.

Peter1469
11-11-2015, 01:14 PM
My daughter, a Catholic, spent 18 months deployed in the Army in Iraq. Ask HER about the abuse of the Obama Rules-of-Engagement and how it put her and all of her fellows at huge, un-needed, unproductive risk.

More American Soldiers have now been killed in the Middle East, under the Obama Rules-of-Engagement, than were killed during the Bush Era INVASION, when we fighting the still in power Husein Republican Guard.

Failing to Keep the Peace in Iraq, has cost America more lives, than the Initial Invasion and Take-Over of the country. The two are roughly the same time frame.

That would be like the WWII D-Day Invasion costing Less American Lives, than the years of Marshall Plan rebuilding in Germany!

-

Very few Americans fell in the invasions of Iraq and Afghanistan. The American military is good at war-fighting. We are horrible at occupation. Especially in cultures we don't relate to. Either open up the RoE or leave and let the locals work it out.

It would be cheaper to invade and lay waste every 5 years than to occupy these alien cultures.

Peter1469
11-11-2015, 01:15 PM
The thing about analyzing the Native Born American Vs. Muslim "Refugee" problem, is that it is actually TWO separate differential equations.

One is the exponentially increasing Muslim population.

The other is the exponentially decreasing Native Born American Population.

While the Native Born Population is actually still in a slightly positive primary growth mode, the Time-Rate-of-Change of our population growth, or the 2nd differential of our population has been in the negative growth mode for two decades now, and we switch to Negative Growth in just a couple of years!

In addition, you have to take into account the "Conversions" to Islam, which have also grown exponentially in every country world wide, which has achieved a population ratio of more than 16% Muslims.

What the guy said in the video interview, mathematically, and scientifically, is actually very accurate!

-

Don't forget the Latino invaders. They don't get along with the Muslims.

decedent
11-11-2015, 02:03 PM

-

Your daughter was deployed in Iraq, her life was at risk, therefore leftists are abusing Christians. Gotcha.

Kurmugeon
11-11-2015, 02:12 PM
Your daughter was deployed in Iraq, her life was at risk, therefore leftists are abusing Christians. Gotcha.

You're taking the keywords out of context.

The sentence reads:

And in that statement, I clearly am talking about the Core of the population of the American Military, who are in fact, usually Christians, and usually Conservative in political views. Do you disagree? Can you prove that the majority of the members of the American Military are not as I state?

I also state that the American Military has been betrayed and abused by Obama's policies in the middle east, in that their sacrifices in gaining control of Iraq, and controlling the country up to the point of Obama taking office, in both of which they were victorious, has been made a waste, by losing control of large sections Iraq to ISIS, while aiding and abetting ISIS. Do you disagree? Can you prove it?

Last, I point out that the military is oath bound to follow LAWFUL orders of the Commander in Chief. They are not bound to follow unlawful orders. Many of Obama's orders in the middle east have been unlawful. Many of Obama's Rules-of-Engagement have put our service men and women at un-needed risk.

I know about these things, in detail, because of my daughter.

My daughter was/is not the only soldier being betrayed and put at risk. In fact, because of her MOS and being female, she was at allot less risk than most of her male, patrol platoon level, fellow infantry men.

-

Common Sense
11-11-2015, 02:14 PM
Hyperbolic comments on both this issue and his previous hyperbolic comments on Ebola are on topic.

Credibility is the issue.

Now we're told Muslim immigrants could destroy the nation? As laughable as the Ebola predictions.

decedent
11-11-2015, 02:40 PM
You're taking the keywords out of context.

The sentence reads:

And in that statement, I clearly am talking about the Core of the population of the American Military, who are in fact, usually Christians, and usually Conservative in political views. Do you disagree? Can you prove that the majority of the members of the American Military are not as I state?

Is it safe for dogs to drive a car? It seems like a evolutionary cruelty that their eyesight is so poor. Dogs really got shafted by Darwin.

I also state that the American Military has been betrayed and abused by Obama's policies in the middle east, in that their sacrifices in gaining control of Iraq, and controlling the country up to the point of Obama taking office, in both of which they were victorious, has been made a waste, by losing control of large sections Iraq to ISIS, while aiding and abetting ISIS. Do you disagree? Can you prove it?

Okay, back to my dog. Sometimes I put my dogs poop bag into the neighbor's trash bin. She told me not to do it, but I am not going to walk around with dog poop in my pocket. What if I forget it's there and I'm standing in a Starbucks line and smell poop? I'll probably think it's the guy in front of me and give him a heads up that he smells like ass. I don't want to be that guy, you know? On top of that, I tend to get an erection when I'm walking around with that warm, soft blob in my hand. I think I have a problem.

Common Sense
11-11-2015, 02:44 PM
Lulz...

Kurmugeon
11-11-2015, 03:05 PM
Hyperbolic comments on both this issue and his previous hyperbolic comments on Ebola are on topic.

Credibility is the issue.

Now we're told Muslim immigrants could destroy the nation? As laughable as the Ebola predictions.

Whose Hyperbole? Yours?

You are attributing to me, many statements I NEVER made!

You have taken things I said long ago, on other threads, and twisted out of all proportion and any sense of realism and truth.

In short, you are misrepresenting, LYING and pursuing character and credibility assassination by outright lies and deceptions!

You are SCUM who should be stopped from posting at least on this thread, and likely on the entire forum, for you despicable tactics and LIES!

-

Common Sense
11-11-2015, 03:15 PM
Whose Hyperbole? Yours?

You are attributing to me, many statements I NEVER made!

You have taken things I said long ago, on other threads, and twisted out of all proportion and any sense of realism and truth.

In short, you are misrepresenting, LYING and pursuing character and credibility assassination by outright lies and deceptions!

You are SCUM who should be stopped from posting at least on this thread, and likely on the entire forum, for you despicable tactics and LIES!

-

We're all very aware of the wild claims you have made in the past. I'm simply comparing them to the wild and hyperbolic claims you're making now.

Both are unrealistic and not based in reality, but in fear and ignorance.

Call me scum if you wish. I'm simply calling it like I see it.

exploited
11-11-2015, 03:21 PM
I do think there is reason to be concerned re: the leftist treatment of Islam. I've had many discussions with friends of mine who refuse to engage in the same sort of skepticism and judgement of Muslims as they do Christians. They will, in one moment, talk about how Christians are deluded and have many violent beliefs, and in the next moment, bend over backwards to qualify any similar statement about Muslims as applying only to a small portion of the group.

Meanwhile, opinion polls conducted by reputable agencies like Pew show widespread support for barbaric practices all over the Middle East - executions of apostates, the subjugation of women, religious minorities and homosexuals, the belief in theocracy, etc.

It is a worrisome trend that I believe stems from the recent push to essentially ban any cultural qualitative judgements (unless of course we are talking about Western culture and all it's decadence) as racist and/or bigoted.

That said, the OP is a mess of hot garbage, barely sensical even within the internal logic it creates.

kilgram
11-11-2015, 04:20 PM
Wow. These forums have everyday more crazy people.

Отправлено с моего Aquaris E5 через Tapatalk

Kurmugeon
11-11-2015, 05:21 PM
http://usherald.com/obama-pulls-2-6-billion-from-veterans-and-reallocates-4-5-billion-to-syrian-migrants-moving-to-u-s/

Obama Pulls 2.6 Billion From Veterans And Reallocates 4.5 Billion To Syrian Migrants Moving To U.S.

Bob Amoroso / November 3, 2015

It would seem like a contradiction in terms to reference yourself as “The Commander In Chief” while actually betraying those men under your command, however that exactly what is taking place!

As more and more veterans are being told to wait on-line and perhaps die in the process, before they’re allowed to see a doctor and perhaps access life saving treatment.

To date over 307,000 veterans have died waiting for care that never comes, and incredibly no one is responsible and no one is accountable.

And yet the White House and the congress one would imagine have no trouble in accessing the best medical care on planet earth and within record time.

And yet those that have served this country are actually being forced to wait while the Veteran Affairs announces that there’s a $2.6 billion dollar short fall in order to care for the veterans, until end of the fiscal year.

The Secretary of Veteran Affairs, Robert McDonald, told Congress that if they do not receive $2.6 billion more in funds, they will have to deny veterans the care they deserve.

After discussing the possibility of closing some of the VA hospitals, Congress passed an emergency spending bill worth $3.5 billion.

In short while veteran’s are struggling to survive under a bureaucracy of corruption and incompetence, the “Commander in Chief” will spend $4.5 billion dollars in order to help rebuild Syria while also addressing the refugee camps scattered throughout Europe...betrayal does indeed have a price.

How nice...

The Alliance is really paying off for the Muslims.

-

Kurmugeon
11-12-2015, 09:01 PM
https://youtu.be/44vzMNG2fZc

Probably the most import video any American of our generation will ever see.

-

Kurmugeon
11-16-2015, 04:58 AM

Yep...

-