PDA

View Full Version : Gaily New Zealand

Pages : [1] 2

Awryly
08-24-2012, 11:47 PM
Far be it from me to disturb the equanimity of Americans by extolling the comparative virtues of the country from whence I, fortunately, come.

But some things cannot be left unsaid.

While the US wallows in corporate elitist politics and government, we here are blessed with a political system that:

1. Is not fed by corporate money
2. Represents, pretty fairly, the views and interest of all New Zealanders.
3. Is not subject to the mind-boggling cretinism of candidates on the campaign trail.
4. Gets stuff done without hurtling towards fiscal cliffs and suchlike.

I apologise.

Conley
08-25-2012, 12:58 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tdMCAV6Yd0Y

Awryly
08-25-2012, 01:18 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tdMCAV6Yd0Y

No-one messes with those guys. Least of all Americans.

Conley
08-25-2012, 01:20 AM
Holy cow I finally got you to respond to a message about NZ...stop the presses.

That video was meant as a sign of respect...not for you, but for them. :wink:

Awryly
08-25-2012, 01:25 AM
:wink:
Holy cow I finally got you to respond to a message about NZ...stop the presses.That video was meant as a sign of respect...not for you, but for them. Respect noted.:wink:

Awryly
08-25-2012, 01:58 AM
You will all have to excuse me while I go watch the All Blacks destroy Australia.

Nothing personal.

Trinnity
08-25-2012, 02:19 AM
Far be it from me to disturb the equanimity of Americans by extolling the comparative virtues of the country from whence I, fortunately, come.

I apologise.Good. Stay there.

Carygrant
08-25-2012, 03:08 AM
I have yet to meet anybody who has visited and had a bad thing to say .
But your effing All Blacks can and will be beaten .
There is a building renaissance in both Wales and England and it represents the hugest challenge you have yet faced -- possibly this coming year but most definitely the year after .
That will be something to watch -- Oz Land is going through a bad period --- Rugby , Cricket , Olympics .

Awryly
08-25-2012, 03:23 AM
I have yet to meet anybody who has visited and had a bad thing to say .

But your effing All Blacks can and will be beaten .
There is a building renaissance in both Wales and England and it represents the hugest challenge you have yet faced -- possibly this coming year but most definitely the year after .
That will be something to watch -- Oz Land is going through a bad period --- Rugby , Cricket , Olympics .

Of course they will be beaten. But, despite having 6x our playing population and a zillionx our funding, not by England.

Awryly
08-25-2012, 04:27 AM
You will all have to excuse me while I go watch the All Blacks destroy Australia.

Nothing personal.

Mission Accomplished. :flag:

Oops. Wrong flag. Wrong "accomplishment".

Carygrant
08-25-2012, 09:47 AM
Of course they will be beaten. But, despite having 6x our playing population and a zillionx our funding, not by England.

Your reckless confidence is touching and most loyal .
Rugby is played here as a minority sport --- a long way behind Football , Darts and Fishing . So basically we only field men who are not footballers , don't throw arrows or catch fish .
That leaves only 174 men to choose from .
So stop giving me your sob stories .

Awryly
08-25-2012, 07:47 PM
Your reckless confidence is touching and most loyal .
Rugby is played here as a minority sport --- a long way behind Football , Darts and Fishing . So basically we only field men who are not footballers , don't throw arrows or catch fish .
That leaves only 174 men to choose from .
So stop giving me your sob stories .

Then we are reduced to pathetic facts. You have a playing population of 600-700 thousand rugby players We have 140,000. The ERFU is swimming in money. The NZRFU struggles to make ends meet.

Granted, we have the better genes. :evil::evil::afro:

Awryly
08-25-2012, 09:06 PM
An adorable quote from an NZ newspaper report:

The Wallabies' (Australian international rugby team, for Americans here. Not to be confused with the Eagles, which are American) next test in the Rugby Championship is against the Wallabies in a fortnight and Cooper says they won't have any problem bouncing back from this defeat. http://www.stuff.co.nz/sport/rugby/international/7549764/We-didn-t-stand-a-chance-Quade-Cooper

But can they get up to beat themselves in only two weeks?

Carygrant
08-26-2012, 03:41 AM
Granted, we have the better genes. :evil::evil::afro:

You are right there .
Nobody answering to Jean plays for England .

Awryly
08-26-2012, 03:58 AM
You are right there .
Nobody answering to Jean plays for England .

Pity. There might be more competition.

Awryly
08-28-2012, 12:24 AM
Hey, that was a joke. A rather good one. :afro:

Mainecoons
08-28-2012, 07:47 AM

While the US wallows in corporate elitist politics and government, we here are blessed with a political system that:

3. Is not subject to the mind-boggling cretinism of candidates on the campaign trail.

I apologise.

You come from a little bitty quite homogeneous country of little international consequence. Count yourself lucky on that but be smart enough to recognize that when you live in such a rarified condition, you don't have a lot of direct experience about the rest of the world, including the U.S. which is neither small nor homogeneous. Frankly, I think you make a good argument for something I've supported for some time, a break up of the U.S. into several nations, none of which would be large enough to carry on the relentless policies of foreign military misadventurism that the folks in our hopelessly isolated capitol just can't seem to get enough of. Regardless of political party.

New Zealand is a stunner. One of the places high on our list of places to see.

Awryly
08-28-2012, 08:40 PM
You come from a little bitty quite homogeneous country of little international consequence. Count yourself lucky on that but be smart enough to recognize that when you live in such a rarified condition, you don't have a lot of direct experience about the rest of the world, including the U.S. which is neither small nor homogeneous. Frankly, I think you make a good argument for something I've supported for some time, a break up of the U.S. into several nations, none of which would be large enough to carry on the relentless policies of foreign military misadventurism that the folks in our hopelessly isolated capitol just can't seem to get enough of. Regardless of political party.

New Zealand is a stunner. One of the places high on our list of places to see.

How are we "homogeneous" when 1 in 4 of us are new immigrants and we have an indigenous population of 14%?

I would be loathe to use just that as a solution to your problems.

But as an example of a robust representative democracy, social justice, a willingness to jail corporate fraudsters and a welfare state that supports its citizens....?

Then you might be onto something.

And yes, we are blessed with a beautiful environment and a largely temperate climate. That is improving, thanks to global warming. Thanks for that. Keep it up.

Mainecoons
08-29-2012, 07:05 AM
Thank the Chinese, the world's #1 polluters.

BTW, our "minority" population is approaching 50 percent. Whites will be the minority in the U.S. in a few decades.

Look it up.

:grin:

Awryly
08-29-2012, 08:58 PM
Thank the Chinese, the world's #1 polluters.

BTW, our "minority" population is approaching 50 percent. Whites will be the minority in the U.S. in a few decades.

Look it up.

:grin:

Did that.:kiss:

A report by the U.S. Census Bureau (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_Census_Bureau) projects a decrease in the ratio of Whites between 2010 and 2050, from 79.5% to 74.0%.[59] (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demographics_of_the_United_States#cite_note-cbprojections-58) At the same time, Non-Hispanic Whites (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Non-Hispanic_Whites) are projected to no longer make up the majority of the population by 2042, but will remain the largest single race. In 2050 they will compose 46.3% of the population. Non-Hispanic whites made up 85% of the population in 1960.[60]
(http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demographics_of_the_United_States#cite_note-59)The report foresees the Hispanic or Latino population rising from 16% today to 30% by 2050, the African American percentage barely rising from 12.9% to 13.0%, and Asian Americans upping their 4.6% share to 7.8%.

It appears you are on a collision course with your underclasses.

Stock up on dem guns and ammo. :rollseyes:

GrumpyDog
08-29-2012, 09:23 PM
Did that.:kiss:

It appears you are on a collision course with your underclasses.

Stock up on dem guns and ammo. :rollseyes:

Those figures do not account for the possibility of Chinese newly rich buying USA, and by 2050, USA, will be like Great Britain, purely a tourist vacation spot.

Awryly
08-29-2012, 10:04 PM
Those figures do not account for the possibility of Chinese newly rich buying USA, and by 2050, USA, will be like Great Britain, purely a tourist vacation spot.

Complete with Para Olympics.

Awryly
08-30-2012, 12:42 AM
Did you know that Kim Dotcom, the German guy we are sheltering from the Hollywood-inspired FBI, is thinking of restarting Megaupload?

Kim Dotcom has tweeted open invitations to software and hosting companies keen on helping him get back into the file-sharingbusiness (http://www.stuff.co.nz/technology/digital-living/7570958/Dotcom-working-to-resurrect-Megaupload#).The German-born internet businessman and piracy-accused said he planned to relaunch his "mega" online file-locker service but would this time avoid locating infrastructure in the United States.
The new service would offer free "one click" encryption of all uploads and downloads, he said.
"We are building a massive global network. They abused the wrong guy. I am going to turn this world upside down. Power to the people. Bye bye Echelon. Hello Freedom," he tweeted.

That will annoy the socks off Obama.

Carygrant
08-30-2012, 03:35 AM

Forget it is the Financial centre of the world , for cutting edge technologies using niche markets and the cultural home for intellectuals and sophisticates .
Trouble is we missed out on soft drinks and poison between two slices of bap .That would have left the US with nothing .

Awryly
08-31-2012, 07:44 PM
Pleeeeease! Not this.

US Secretary of State Hillary Clinton says the United States would like to follow the example set by New Zealand and work in partnership with China over aid projects in the Pacific.Clinton met with Prime Minister John Key for lunch at the New Zealand High Commission in Rarotonga and the pair held talks which ranged from aid in the Pacific to Afghanistan and the Trans-Pacific Partnership.

The relationship between the United States, China and New Zealand has been a focus of Clinton's visit.

Clinton [Hillary, not Bill who is busy spruiking Obama] spoke at the Post Forum dialogue in Rarotonga this morning on a visit that is viewed as an effort to shore up the United States' influence in the Pacific against China's increased role.She said the Barack Obama administration had pushed to increase engagement across the Asia-Pacific region, which was a key driver of global economics and politics and promised a raft of new aid funding, saying "we will be here with you for the long haul".
"I have said that the 21st Century will be America's Pacific century with an emphasis on Pacific. The Pacific part of Asia Pacific doesn't always get as much attention as it should, but the United States knows that this region is strategically and economically vital and becoming more so."

Clinton emphasised the United States' historic links with the Pacific, saying it had underwritten the security that made it possible for Pacific people to trade and travel freely.

We still ban the US navy. It's an "historic link".

And US "aid" usually means surrendering sovereignty to keep American corporates happy.

Frogger
08-31-2012, 08:51 PM
While I have little or no use for Awryly New Zealand is probably the physically most beautiful country in the world and the All Blacks are the world's best rugby team. I've traveled from the extreme north of the North Island to just below Mount Cook and every inch of the country is beautiful. All the New Zealanders I came into contact with were really nice, unlike our resident troll.

There are a few premier rugby clubs, the All Blacks, Wallabies and Springboks are at the top of the heap. When it comes to school teams I'll take the Barbarians. When my son played number 8 for the club rugby team at Cornell University he traveled to England to play against the Barbarians. Cornell got their heads handed to them but loved playing against such accomplished players.

Frogger
08-31-2012, 08:57 PM
Why not tell the rest of us how those sour grapes taste, carygrant. Or should I call you Awryly's Mini-me?

Awryly
08-31-2012, 09:03 PM
Why not tell the rest of us how those sour grapes taste, carygrant. Or should I call you Awryly's Mini-me?

Me and Frogger have this "thing". It is rooted in long history

Only he knows what it is.

Frogger
08-31-2012, 09:11 PM
Yes, we have this thing. I consider you a boil on New Zealand's ass, annoying but everyone knows it will go away eventually.

Smartmouthwoman
08-31-2012, 09:12 PM
Me and Frogger have this "thing". It is rooted in long history

Only he knows what it is.

Me and Frogger have this "thing" too... just don't tell Mrs. Frogger. ;)

(Hiya Frogger, whassup, darlin!)

Frogger
08-31-2012, 09:15 PM
Hi, Smarty, my little Texas Rose.

Peter1469
08-31-2012, 09:16 PM
We need to turn New Zealand into a big Lord of the Rings theme park. It has not other real uses.

Awryly
08-31-2012, 10:12 PM
We need to turn New Zealand into a big Lord of the Rings theme park. It has not other real uses.

Thank heaven for that.

The alternative would be yet another of the US's interminable naval bases.

Like Bahrain.

Now we wouldn't like to be like Bahrain, would we? Hosting the 99th or whatever Fleet that stood (or should I say floated) and watched a dictatorial monarchy murdering its own citizens.

URF8
08-31-2012, 11:16 PM
Seriously, who gives a shit about New Zealand? It's no more important to us than Mongolia.

Awryly
08-31-2012, 11:51 PM
Seriously, who gives a shit about New Zealand? It's no more important to us than Mongolia.

I get that you are too busy paying off the Chinese to worry about the fact that many of your Hollwoodies are made in NZ.

URF8
08-31-2012, 11:56 PM
I get that you are too busy paying off the Chinese to worry about the fact that many of your Hollwoodies are made in NZ.

Don't you be worrying about my woodies. :)

Btw, Hollywood is in decline.

British Columbia and Alaska are prettier locales than NZ. So is Kamchatka.

Mainecoons
09-01-2012, 07:21 AM
Didn't they make the "Lord of the Rings" flicks in NZ?

Captain Obvious
09-01-2012, 08:28 AM
Didn't they make the "Lord of the Rings" flicks in NZ?

Maybe, bur I'm pretty sure they filmed the Mordor scenes in Cleveland.

Mainecoons
09-01-2012, 08:56 AM
LOL. I would have suggested Gary Indiana or South Chicago.

But Cleveland will do. :rofl:

Awryly
09-02-2012, 01:47 AM
Didn't they make the "Lord of the Rings" flicks in NZ?They did indeed. In fact, we did indeed. We are currently making hobbit movies for you.

I know how much you will enjoy them.

Awryly
09-02-2012, 01:55 AM
There is new news on how gay we are.

"Ask New Zealanders about optimism, about what there is to look forward to. They say that our corner of the Pacific is one of the best places in the world. Great place for kids. For Hobbits. For a lot of things.''If you have been lucky enough in your life to have spent any time overseas,'' says Wairarapa father of two Andrew Gardner, ''you realise that New Zealand is a great country to live in.'' All we are striving for, say many, is the ability to pay for it.
Eighty-year-old Northlander Bruce MacKenzie sees people taking off to Australia - 39,000 in 2011. But he knows they will be back. He went himself in the 1980s.
He knows those who chase the inflated wages and mineral wealth will end up missing home. He did.
''The family is all here,'' he says. ''I like New Zealand better . . . this is a great country.''

Much like the US, our top 10% own 50% of the wealth. But, unlike the US (and the UK), we are steadily putting corporate crooks behind bars.

Peter1469
09-02-2012, 10:04 AM
They did indeed. In fact, we did indeed. We are currently making hobbit movies for you.

I know how much you will enjoy them.

I am looking forward to the Hobbit. You guys need to create some Lord of the Rings tours. Beautiful country.

Awryly
09-08-2012, 10:10 PM
Looks as though we are getting into bed with the Russians (as well as the Chinese).

Our PM and Putin are reputed to be in a "warm relationship". Leading to an FTA. Which means we won't need the Trans Pacific "Partnership" whereby the US would get to screw us.

We are careful about which devils we deal with.

Awryly
09-08-2012, 10:57 PM
Prime Minister John Key has used the debt crisis facing developed countries to renew calls for the removal of agricultural subsides.He told the opening session of a meeting of chief executives at the APEC summit in Vladivostok that Japan, the United States and the EU were facing challenges to get their debt under control, and the level of subsidies they paid (http://www.stuff.co.nz/national/politics/7629156/APEC-Key-tackles-farming-subsidies#) were neither sustainable or affordable.
"Now is the time for leaders to be bold ... and start reducing costly and distorting subsidies."

The US subsidises even farmers who produce nothing. Literally nothing.

NZ got past that silly policy back in the 80s. Our agricultural producers produce in the free market, or die.

No so in the US. Which also maintains bans and prohibitive tariffs to protect its under-performing farmers.

No wonder we want to deal with Russia and China instead.

GrumpyDog
09-09-2012, 03:43 PM
Looks as though we are getting into bed with the Russians (as well as the Chinese).

Our PM and Putin are reputed to be in a "warm relationship". Leading to an FTA. Which means we won't need the Trans Pacific "Partnership" whereby the US would get to screw us.

We are careful about which devils we deal with.

So applying Romney/Ryan, US/them, Cold War worldmap division of world to New Zealand means:

http://www.whshumanitiescohort.org/weblessondayonehundredsixtythree_files/slide0148_image006.jpg

So at the far side of this map, just to the right of Australia, change ^ to Red.

Awryly
09-09-2012, 09:33 PM
So applying Romney/Ryan, US/them, Cold War worldmap division of world to New Zealand means:

http://www.whshumanitiescohort.org/weblessondayonehundredsixtythree_files/slide0148_image006.jpg

So at the far side of this map, just to the right of Australia, change ^ to Red.

We prefer a delicate shade of champagne pink.

GrumpyDog
09-11-2012, 05:25 AM
We prefer a delicate shade of champagne pink.

An since Obama, who Romney/Ryan think is a Marxist, and the State of Hawaii forged his birth certificate, (as we all know from Donald Trump), then the State of Hawaii will also have to be considered a Communist State.

They will have to make a new map for just the USA however, since all the Red colored states now in the Republican party, might get confused by R/R foreign policy.

It will be difficult, though to get the Southern Red colored states to give up their historical Confederate color for some other primary color. My suggestion is Orange, a complimentary color that symbolizes both Orange County Republicans and Confererate Plantation owners alike.

Awryly
09-15-2012, 10:10 PM
Good grief!!!

We have an American parliamentarian.

Julie Anne Genter, Green MPIn New Zealand since 2006
California-raised Genter won't vote [in the US prezzy thing]. "I have made New Zealand my home".
If she did it would most likely be for the Green Party candidate, although she'd still prefer Obama to Romney.
She says to survive challenges such as climate change and income inequality, the world needs to do things differently, but the political system isn't for that.
"Vested interests are powerful and fighting change."
Horrified by the Bush administration, Genter left the US in 2002, and feels relieved to be a citizen of a country with proportional representation.

texmaster
09-16-2012, 12:04 AM

http://mediacdn.snorgcontent.com/media/catalog/product/t/h/thesaurus_fullpic_artwork.jpg

LOL Still using that perfect avatar to represent the country you are in. Classic.

I apologise.

Pretty amusing you take the time to use "equanimity" "extolling" and "whence" and you can't even spell apologize correctly.

Your widdle (spelled correctly) country barely has a military, could not possibly defend itself and:

Whose GDP is 1/5th of the state I live in. LOL Scratch that. Your GDP is smaller than Dallas Fort Worth forget Texas!

Whose population is less than the Dallas Fort Worth area alone

Where you do have us beat is the per capita for sheep which I'm sure isn't comforting for the sheep.

Forgive us if we care not about your opinion.

Now be nice or we'll send one of our Boy Scout troops to take over.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0IfzRf1DtxQ

Conley
09-16-2012, 12:13 AM
:laugh: I'm pretty sure that's the right spelling for that country but I dont spend a lot of time on my spelling obviously...I guess the take home message here is don't mess with the Metroplex.

Awryly
09-16-2012, 12:57 AM
http://mediacdn.snorgcontent.com/media/catalog/product/t/h/thesaurus_fullpic_artwork.jpg

LOL Still using that perfect avatar to represent the country you are in. Classic.

Pretty amusing you take the time to use "equanimity" "extolling" and "whence" and you can't even spell apologize correctly.

Your widdle (spelled correctly) country barely has a military, could not possibly defend itself and:

Whose GDP is 1/5th of the state I live in. LOL Scratch that. Your GDP is smaller than Dallas Fort Worth forget Texas!

Whose population is less than the Dallas Fort Worth area alone

Where you do have us beat is the per capita for sheep which I'm sure isn't comforting for the sheep.

Forgive us if we care not about your opinion.

Now be nice or we'll send one of our Boy Scout troops to take over.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0IfzRf1DtxQ

Americans zzzzzzzzzz a lot.

What more can I say?

texmaster
09-16-2012, 01:48 AM
Americans zzzzzzzzzz a lot.

What more can I say?

When we talk the world listens. No one gets scared when you say "Oh yeah? Well I'm from New Zealand!"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pxeaet73uUU&feature=channel&list=UL

Stuck_In_California
09-16-2012, 06:38 AM

I apologise.

New Zealand is a pimple on the planet's butt. If it weren't for us you'd be a slave boy in some Japanese home right now.

Go eat a Dingo, pinhead.

GrumpyDog
09-16-2012, 08:54 AM

I apologise.

Congratulations

Cedric
09-16-2012, 09:23 AM
That's okay. We don't really expect a citizen of non super power to grasp why a super power became what it became nor how and why it remains that way. Heck, more than half of our own citizens don't have a clue in that regard, which is why they went with an unqualified candidate in 2008, Barack Obama.

GrumpyDog
09-16-2012, 10:40 AM
Forward to future: CNN NEWS, Wed, Nov. 7, 2012: reports mass paranoia among normal Americans, after sudden, and surprising election of Mitt Romney as US president, due to voter suppression, and in an unprecedented move, removing the incumbent President Obama from the ballot on unsubstantiated grounds of forged birth certificate.

FOX NEWS: Wed. Nov. 7, 2012. Reports indicate that 75% of American population, approve of Mitt Romney as the newly elected US President, in a landslide victory. A resounding rejection of the Communist and Muslim infiltration of USA has been averted, and further investigations into Democratic Congressmen suspected of terrorist associations are scheduled to begin, starting Jan. 4, 2013.

FOX NEWS Thursday, Nov 8, 2012. President Obama today has been charged with treason, and sedition, after Speaker of House Boehner received startling information from CIA linking Obama to Alqaeda and the uprisings in North Africa that lead to the death of US embassy ambassador J.Christopher Stevens.

FOX NEWS Friday, Nov 9, 2012. OBAMA/BIDEN ARRESTED! Boehner assumes temporary leadership, calls for unity in this time of crisis. President Elect Mitt Romney, has offered to assume office immediately following report by CIA investigation into Obama/Biden conspiracy to aid Muslim insurgents.

New Zealand News Daily, Nov 10, 2012. Reports today, indicate unprecedented mass exodus of American citizens. New Zealand immigration service reports Americans seen washing up on New Zealand shores. Other Americans found hidden aboard New Zealand Air Cargo, and New Zealand merchant marine ships. Reports indicate American Navy has begun sea blockade, to detain illegal immigrant American citizens, despite protest by New Zealand Prime minister.

New Zealand News Daily Nov.11, 2012. New Zealand Prime Minister arrested and detained by US Navy Commander, today, for interference in US Naval operations to detain US citizens.

Mainecoons
09-16-2012, 11:18 AM
I think the liberals running away from Romney the RINO, while a pretty picture indeed, is just more of your hallucinating. Maybe you need to cut down on the mind altering drugs. At least on Sunday.

:rofl:

GrumpyDog
09-16-2012, 03:04 PM
I think the liberals running away from Romney the RINO, while a pretty picture indeed, is just more of your hallucinating. Maybe you need to cut down on the mind altering drugs. At least on Sunday.

:rofl:

Oh good, it was just a bad dream after all. Thank goodness. Now back to reality and the Republicans worst nightmare: 2nd term Obama. HAAAAHHHAHAHAH!!:danceshout:

Stuck_In_California
09-16-2012, 05:01 PM
Oh good, it was just a bad dream after all. Thank goodness. Now back to reality and the Republicans worst nightmare: 2nd term Obama. HAAAAHHHAHAHAH!!:danceshout:

You're an idiot.

Awryly
09-16-2012, 08:48 PM
New Zealand is a pimple on the planet's butt. If it weren't for us you'd be a slave boy in some Japanese home right now.

Go eat a Dingo, pinhead.

:but::but:....... you're "stuck in California".

Awryly
09-16-2012, 09:28 PM

According to some estimates, the Pugs are still likely to control the House and may, incomprehensibly, control the Senate.

If I wanted to live in a swamp, this would be it.

Awryly
09-16-2012, 09:37 PM
New Zealand News Daily, Nov 10, 2012. Reports today, indicate unprecedented mass exodus of American citizens. New Zealand immigration service reports Americans seen washing up on New Zealand shores. Other Americans found hidden aboard New Zealand Air Cargo, and New Zealand merchant marine ships. Reports indicate American Navy has begun sea blockade, to detain illegal immigrant American citizens, despite protest by New Zealand Prime minister.

NZ Herald reports pitched naval battles off New Zealand's coasts between desperate Afghan and Sri lankan boat people and equally desperate American boat people armed with cruise missiles.

NZ gov't is happy to report mutual self-destruction.

Stuck_In_California
09-17-2012, 06:42 AM
NZ Herald reports pitched naval battles off New Zealand's coasts between desperate Afghan and Sri lankan boat people and equally desperate American boat people armed with cruise missiles.

NZ gov't is happy to report mutual self-destruction.

It must be a drag living in a little meaningless country that plays no part in major world affairs, huh.

:but::but:....... you're "stuck in California".

Compared to Texas, California sucks. Compared to New Zealand, California is Mount Olympus.

GrumpyDog
09-17-2012, 10:11 AM
It must be a drag living in a little meaningless country that plays no part in major world affairs, huh.

Compared to Texas, California sucks. Compared to New Zealand, California is Mount Olympus.

http://bradlaidman.com/wp-content/uploads/bbdance159.jpg

SIC , try getting out of the garbage can once in a while.

texmaster
09-17-2012, 01:36 PM

LOL That was great!

Awryly
09-17-2012, 08:53 PM

Mount Olympus was where Zeus fucked a swan, wasn't it?

The bestiality continues, I see.

Conley
09-17-2012, 08:55 PM
Mount Olympus was where Zeus fucked a swan, wasn't it?

The bestiality continues, I see.

Wow, that swan must have ended up hurting. :injured:

Awryly
09-17-2012, 09:02 PM
...as in Goldman Sachs and other finance companies who fucked the American taxpayer and the American mortgage holder when they, in essence, cheaply bought the US justice system in exchange for the dropping of criminal charges over their dodgy derivatives practices.

Money does everything in America. Buys politicians, buys justice, buys law enforcement (JP Morgan funding the NYPD to suppress the OWS movement was especially cute), buys the media, buys exemption from environmental responsibilities.

In a word, buys democracy and freedom.

Captain Obvious
09-17-2012, 09:05 PM
Good afternoon, Awryly. School let out early today?

Awryly
09-17-2012, 09:47 PM
Good afternoon, Awryly. School let out early today?

Hello, Obvious One.

Still not wearing any camouflage, I see.

Captain Obvious
09-17-2012, 09:51 PM
Incorrect.

I'm not freeballing tonight.

Awryly
09-17-2012, 10:26 PM
The "free" part of this "agreement (the TPPA) applies of course only to the US.

“If the secrecy that has engulfed these negotiations continues, the taxpayers who are funding it will have no right to know what is actually going on.”

Jane Kelsey says “New Zealanders will demand a great deal more openness that the US has shown in the previous three rounds, because it is our future that they are negotiating away”.

“Formal ‘stakeholder’ events have been crammed into one day when many of the relevant negotiators are not even around.”

Even senior Democrats from the US Congress who asked to be admitted as observers have been shut out. Civil society groups had to organise a separate event for the politicians and negotiators from other countries to meet and exchange views.

“We will expect genuine opportunities for a wide range (http://www.scoop.co.nz/stories/PA1209/S00246/critics-already-gearing-up-for-tpp-round-in-auckland.htm#) of public interest groups to interact with negotiators on a formal and informal basis, and no special treatment for the corporations”.

....as the US clumsily tries to convince countries who trade mainly with China that their futures are better assured trading with the country that relies on China to maintain what is left of any economic prosperity it ever had.

I suppose stationing grunts in Darwin (on a "rotating basis, you understand, for "training" purposes) is supposed to make us tremble.

Or just laugh.

Awryly
09-18-2012, 10:19 PM
The banner ads on this site are a bit disturbing.

I seem to have the choice between hooking up with a prostitute, marrying a desperate Russian, or moving to America.

The prostitute seems to be sanest of these.

Conley
09-18-2012, 10:20 PM
Is the prostitute's name Mitt Romney? I don't think you have enough money to afford him. :evil: :grin:

Conley
09-18-2012, 10:21 PM
Incorrect.

I'm not freeballing tonight.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5gqT6En2O78

Close enough.

Awryly
09-18-2012, 10:22 PM
Is the prostitute's name Mitt Romney? I don't think you have enough money to afford him. :evil: :grin:

Someone does. He's the most expensive rentboy in history.

Awryly
09-18-2012, 10:48 PM
532This is the guy Hollywood and the US music industry wants the FBI to extradite from NZ to face what they believe are heinous crimes against their profits.

He has a vast sense of humour. Which is a bit odd considering he is German.

His latest trick is, as depicted in this photo, to show up at Parliament to sit in silent condemnation of the government minister he gave $50 grand to in order to help get him elected. Because the donation broke the electoral laws (Americans won't understand that because their Republican Supreme Court has decreed they have no laws), the minister in question has denied it ever happened. The minister in question was apparently warned and didn't show. Which makes one wonder what we pay him for.

But the police, who have investigated it, say it did happen.

It is keeping Kim Dotcom obviously, and the rest of us, in a state of vast amusement.

Awryly
09-20-2012, 11:47 PM
In a key shift, the United States is lifting a ban on New Zealand navy vessels visiting US ports, and will remove obstacles to defence talks and exercises.US Defense Secretary Leon Panetta announced the shifts in policy after talks with Defence Minister Jonathan Coleman in Auckland today.
Mr Panetta said the restrictions would be lifted in the interests of closer defence cooperation in the Asia Pacific.
Neither side will change their stance on US ship visits to New Zealand, but Mr Panetta said the restrictions had been in place since the suspension of Anzus. He believed removing them could be made without affecting core tenets of US policy.

The NZ public could not care less about this.

But one move to allow US ships in NZ will destroy the government that tries to do it.

Awryly
09-21-2012, 01:40 AM
Not sure what "honour" the Guardian (which published this) thinks this is:

New Zealand was afforded a rare honour on Thursday – a visit by Leon Panetta, the first American defence secretary to visit the country since Caspar Weinberger back in the cold war days of 1982. But some local inhabitants seem a tad ungrateful. They have labelled Panetta, a former CIA chief, the "warlord of the world" and say he should be arrested and sent for trial in The Hague.

He's actually come to appear in one of the Hobbit films we're making. He's regarded as a serious contender for one of the lesser dwarve parts. Hilary turned it down in favour of a contract with Pepsi to promote its latest carbonated drink.

GrumpyDog
09-21-2012, 11:24 AM
The NZ public could not care less about this.

But one move to allow US ships in NZ will destroy the government that tries to do it.

You mean that NZ is on the Terrorist Watch list of CIA?

If so, WELCOME Kiwi, your island has just received honorary US citizen status.

Awryly
09-21-2012, 09:20 PM
You mean that NZ is on the Terrorist Watch list of CIA?

If so, WELCOME Kiwi, your island has just received honorary US citizen status.

We'e actually a bunch of islands. And there is nothing honorable about being a US citizen that springs to mind.

Peter1469
09-21-2012, 09:25 PM
We'e actually a bunch of islands. And there is nothing honorable about being a US citizen that springs to mind.

I wouldn't expect such a thing to spring into your mind....

Awryly
09-21-2012, 09:44 PM
I wouldn't expect such a thing to spring into your mind....

But ...lo!. It did.

GrumpyDog
09-21-2012, 10:37 PM

Specifically refering to the one island which you inhabit. The one with the volcano. And natives throwing young virgins into it to honor the god.

Certainly that deserves honorary* American citizen status does it not?

*Honorary is a slang word in American meaning worthy of being called Looney

Awryly
09-21-2012, 11:45 PM
Specifically refering to the one island which you inhabit. The one with the volcano. And natives throwing young virgins into it to honor the god.

Certainly that deserves honorary* American citizen status does it not?

*Honorary is a slang word in American meaning worthy of being called Looney

Alas, we have no virgins to waste on volcanoes. Nor do many of us (and growing) have any gods.

We use virgins for fun. Frequently.

Possibly unAmerican, I know.

Awryly
09-22-2012, 02:13 AM
Oh Jeez.

Paneta wants to station marines in NZ "but only of we want them"

Newsflash for Obama. We are not Australia. The last thing we want are US grunts in this country.

They would be an offence to our sovereignty and would piss off our biggest trading partner. Which is China, not the US,

texmaster
09-22-2012, 02:26 AM
Are you still yapping away little doggie like anyone cares what you think?

Awryly
09-22-2012, 02:42 AM
Are you still yapping away little doggie like anyone cares what you think?

Please tell Paneta that.

We would be delighted to have him care less. Indeed, not at all.

texmaster
09-22-2012, 02:55 AM
Please tell Paneta that.

We would be delighted to have him care less. Indeed, not at all.

LOL But you can't can you. See he's in a government that actually matters. That's why you can't avoid him :)

Awryly
09-22-2012, 08:44 PM
LOL But you can't can you. See he's in a government that actually matters. That's why you can't avoid him :)

Of course we can avoid him...and the US. We have not had a "relationship" since 1984, as George Orwell once said.

The only reason anyone wants to start now is that our Merrill Lynch-trained prime minister is a multi-millionaire Americaphile.

Fortunately, he won't last too much longer.

Imagine the hoohaa if we wanted Chinese troops on our soil. But who's to say it would be a better thing? Americans would be falling over themselves coast to coast.

Peter1469
09-22-2012, 08:50 PM
What does New Zealand have to do with US national security interests?

If you what the Red Chinese, have fun. We don't care.

I do have a request though: build a Lord of the Rings theme park. Maybe I will come visit.

Awryly
09-22-2012, 08:54 PM
What does New Zealand have to do with US national security interests?

If you what the Red Chinese, have fun. We don't care.

I do have a request though: build a Lord of the Rings theme park. Maybe I will come visit.

I think the headline: "First Western democratic country to allow Chinese troops" would have your political and media gums flapping.

We could build a theme park called Lord of the Qings". You could come visit. :pottytrain5:

Peter1469
09-22-2012, 08:59 PM
I think the headline: "First Western country to allow Chinese troops" would have your political and media gums flapping.

We could build a theme park called Lord of the Qings". You could come visit. :pottytrain5:

What is a Qings?

Seriously. We could conquer the world, but leave New Zealand untouched and nobody would know the difference....

Make that theme park for me dude. I tip big.

Awryly
09-22-2012, 09:18 PM
What is a Qings?Seriously. We could conquer the world, but leave New Zealand untouched and nobody would know the difference.... Make that theme park for me dude. I tip big.Conquer the world, huh? Has your military improved since Korea, Vietnam, Afghanistan, Iraq?

PS A Qing was a member of a Chinese imperial dynasty. Is your Google finger on strike?

Peter1469
09-22-2012, 10:09 PM
Conquer the world, huh? Has your military improved since Korea, Vietnam, Afghanistan, Iraq?

PS A Qing was a member of a Chinese imperial dynasty. Is your Google finger on strike?

I didn't consult google. I consulted you.

Captain Obvious
09-22-2012, 10:12 PM

That was your first mistake.

Awryly
09-22-2012, 10:30 PM

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dynasties_in_Chinese_history#Dynasties
Well, in a spirit of helpfulness, here are all the Chinese imperial dynasties. For your Han(dy) reference. No need to Tang me. Yuan welcome.

texmaster
09-22-2012, 11:26 PM
Of course we can avoid him...and the US. We have not had a "relationship" since 1984, as George Orwell once said.

The only reason anyone wants to start now is that our Merrill Lynch-trained prime minister is a multi-millionaire Americaphile.

Fortunately, he won't last too much longer.

Imagine the hoohaa if we wanted Chinese troops on our soil. But who's to say it would be a better thing? Americans would be falling over themselves coast to coast.

Then go ahead. Kick our soldiers out. Let's see that New Zealand might! HAHAHAHAHA

GrumpyDog
09-23-2012, 09:27 PM
http://www.wtop.com/emedia/apimage/b26e84ff-03fc-4b2f-9f7f-e9e28a959832.jpg

US Defense Secretary Leon Panetta, trying hard not to bust out laughing, while inspecting an Honor Guard at the Government House in Auckland, NZ, Friday, Sept. 21/2012.

http://www.wtop.com/220/3047400/US-to-reinstate-New-Zealand-military-ship-visits

Awryly
09-23-2012, 11:48 PM
http://www.wtop.com/emedia/apimage/b26e84ff-03fc-4b2f-9f7f-e9e28a959832.jpg

US Defense Secretary Leon Panetta, trying hard not to bust out laughing, while inspecting an Honor Guard at the Government House in Auckland, NZ, Friday, Sept. 21/2012.

http://www.wtop.com/220/3047400/US-to-reinstate-New-Zealand-military-ship-visits

Don't knock them. Those guys can paddle.

http://media.nzherald.co.nz/webcontent/image/jpg/201223/SCCZEN_030612SPLWAKA2_460x230.jpg

BTW, Paneta is here to ensure we are dedicated to the American ambition to encircle the Chinese.

The Yanks do not want an enclave of Chinese sympathisers who buy most of our stuff.

I have to admit he was an engagingly insidious little man. Almost British, in fact.

Awryly
09-24-2012, 12:45 AM
An inquiry into unlawful bugging by the Government's foreign intelligence arm relates to intercepted communications by Kim Dotcom himself and his co-accused Bram van der Kolk, as well as their families.The Prime Minister today announced that he had asked the Inspector General for an inquiry into unlawful interception of communications in the Dotcom case by the Government Communications Security Bureau.
The Government Communications Security Bureau is explicitly prohibited by law from intercepting the communications of any New Zealand citizen or permanent resident - it can only intercept communications of foreign organisations or people.

Green Party co-leader Russel Norman said the actions of the GCSB should be concerning to all New Zealanders.
"A number of New Zealand agencies, including the police, have bent over backwards to assist the United States in prosecuting Mr Dotcom," said Dr Norman.
"Government agencies should not, however, break New Zealand's laws to assist another country.

So there we have it.

While Leon Panetta is making soothing overtures, his FBI and CIA are subverting NZ intel agencies into working against the interests of New Zealanders and for the Yanks.

Bring on the Chinese. How could they do any worse?

Peter1469
09-24-2012, 08:19 AM
Does NZ have any significance in the world? If so, what is it?

GrumpyDog
09-24-2012, 08:26 PM
BTW, Paneta is here to ensure we are dedicated to the American ambition to encircle the Chinese.

The Yanks do not want an enclave of Chinese sympathisers who buy most of our stuff.

I have to admit he was an engagingly insidious little man. Almost British, in fact.

USA has adopted a slightly more realistic military operations strategy than the previous Rumsfeld model of Shock and Awe:

http://cdn3.wn.com/pd/c8/16/16b2770cda618abed52aeaaa2604_grande.jpg

Awryly
09-24-2012, 08:40 PM

We exist to irritate the US of course. Any fool knows that.

Peter1469
09-24-2012, 09:17 PM
We exist to irritate the US of course. Any fool knows that.

That is what I thought.

Peter1469
09-24-2012, 09:17 PM
Make me a Lord of the Rings theme park.

Captain Obvious
09-24-2012, 09:20 PM
That is what I thought.

And they can't even get this right.

Peter1469
09-24-2012, 09:21 PM
And they can't even get this right.

You could control the entire world, except for NZ, and nobody would know the difference. I find humor in that.

GrumpyDog
09-24-2012, 09:28 PM
You could control the entire world, except for NZ, and nobody would know the difference. I find humor in that.

You could sail right past NZ and not realize it was a country. If not for the passed out NZrs on the beach, and empty kegs floating in the surf, it would appear as uninhabited volcanic islands.

Good thing that canoe ship honor guard made contact with the US Navy.

Awryly
09-24-2012, 09:57 PM
You could sail right past NZ and not realize it was a country. If not for the passed out NZrs on the beach, and empty kegs floating in the surf, it would appear as uninhabited volcanic islands.

Good thing that canoe ship honor guard made contact with the US Navy.

We frisked Panetta and his entourage for nuclear side-arms. They were clean.

There were high level discussions about the US helping in building an NZ nuclear bomb. Then an aide whispered we are nuclear free.

So attention turned to whether we should let the US pollute our marine economic zone by deep-sea drilling for oil. This was greeted with more enthusiasm by the politicians who stood to make a heap of money out of this idea.

URF8
09-24-2012, 10:00 PM
We frisked Panetta and his entourage for nuclear side-arms. They were clean.

There were high level discussions about the US helping in building an NZ nuclear bomb. Then an aide whispered we are nuclear free.

So attention turned to whether we should let the US pollute our marine economic zone by deep-sea drilling for oil. This was greeted with more enthusiasm by the politicians who stood to make a heap of money out of this idea.

I hope his plane crashes.

Awryly
09-24-2012, 11:33 PM

We split the atom.

We pioneered plastic surgery.

First to produce images of DNA; pioneered biophysics (Professor Maurice Wilkins)

We were one of the first to make powered flight.

First to conquer Mt Everest.

We were the first to give women the vote.

We were one of the first welfare states.

We invented the jet boat.

One of the world’s best wine producers (sauvignon blanc, pinot noir)

We led your first venture into space - William Pickering/Explorer 1

Won Battle of Britain in WW2 (Sir Keith Park, head of RAF Fighter Command)

We contributed most troops per capita in both World Wars (10% of population) and took most casualties (65+%)

New Zealanders have a high level of life satisfaction as measured by international surveys; this is despite lower GDP per-head levels than many other OECD countries. The country was ranked 1st in life satisfaction and 5th in overall prosperity in the 2007 Legatum Institute prosperity index.[47] (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/New_Zealand#cite_note-NBR_satisfied-46#cite_note-NBR_satisfied-46)[48] (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/New_Zealand#cite_note-Legatum-47#cite_note-Legatum-47) In addition, the 2009 Mercer Quality of Living Survey (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/World%27s_Most_Livable_Cities) ranked Auckland 4th place and Wellington 12th place in the world on its list.[49] (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/New_Zealand#cite_note-Mercer-48#cite_note-Mercer-48) Taxation in New Zealand (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Taxation_in_New_Zealand) is lighter than in other OECD countries. New Zealand is one of the most free market (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Free_market) capitalist (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Capitalist) economies according to economic freedom indices (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_economic_freedom).

We have the most successful sporting team in history (the All Blacks).

We are one of the best sporting nations for size of population. Gets more Olympic medals per capita than the USA; has won yachting’s America’s Cup twice; many world champions in diverse sports incl motorcycle speedway, Indy500, Formula 1, track and field, rowing, yachting, rugby (and rugby league), equestrian, cycling, softball, Ironman, triathalon)

We are the least corrupt nation on the planet.

We rank high - indeed higher than the US - in almost all international statistics, including education, health,and life expectancy.

Least politically corrupt nation on earth (Transparency International 2009)

One of the most democratic nations (Transparency International)

We have a fair political liberal democracy.

We live in one of the most beautiful countries on earth.

We feed the Chinese (who can afford it) with high quality produce from one of the most efficient agricultural industries on the planet. So efficient that the US agricultural lobbies ban us from entering the US market.

You were saying?

Akula
09-25-2012, 12:19 AM
We split the atom.

First to produce images of DNA; pioneered biophysics (Professor Maurice Wilkins)

We have the most successful sporting team in history.

We rank high - indeed higher than the US - in almost all international statistics, including education, health,and life expectancy.

We feed the Chinese (who can afford it) with high quality produce.

You were saying?

I dispute the "first controlled, powered flight claim"..
I dispute splitting the atom, too.

I didn't look up the rest. 2 lies were enough for me.

Ernest Walton and John Cockroft (1932) were the first to split the nucleus in a completely controlled manner.

In April 1932 John Cockcroft and Ernest Walton split the atom for the first time, at the Cavendish Laboratory in Cambridge (http://wiki.answers.com/Q/Who_was_the_first_person_to_split_the_atom#) in the UK. Only weeks earlier, James Chadwick, also in Cambridge, discovered the neutron. That same year, far away in California, Carl Anderson discovered the positron while working on cosmic rays. So 1932 was a veritable annus mirabilis in which experiments discovered, and worked with, nucleons; exploited Albert Einstein's relativity and energy-mass equivalence principle; took advantage of the newly emerging quantum (http://wiki.answers.com/Q/Who_was_the_first_person_to_split_the_atom#) mechanics and its prediction of "tunnelling" through potential barriers; and even verified the existence of "antimatter" predicted by Paul Dirac's relativistic quantum theory of the electron. It is hard to think of a more significant year in the annals of science.

Read more: http://wiki.answers.com/Q/Who_was_the_first_person_to_split_the_atom#ixzz27S JXS4z7

By Geoffrey Rodliffe

Wild and inaccurate statements have been publicised from time to time concerning Richard Pearse's achievements in the field of aviation. However. no responsible researcher has ever claimed that he achieved fully controlled flight before the Wright brothers, or indeed at any time. To attain fully controlled flight a pilot would have to be able to get his plane into the air, fly it on a chosen course and land it at a predetermined destination. Obviously Pearse's short "hops" or "flights", whilst they established the fact that he could readily become airborne, did not come within this category, but neither, for that matter, did the first powered flights of the Wright brothers in December 1903. The Wiight brothers, however, had the resources necessary to continue their experimentation until they achieved fully controlled flight.
It has been suggested that the term "flight" should not be used in connection with Richard Pearse's achievements. Nevertheless, from the accounts of numerous eyewitnesses it is obvious that his plane did become airborne, therefore that is exactly what the term is intended to convey wherever it is used in this publication.
In fact, little recorded information is available concerning Pearse's early flights, and but for the discovery of a strange mock-up aeroplane and its extraordinary engine it is probable that no research would ever have been commenced. This aeroplane and some written material (most of the material found in Pearse's Christchurch home after he died had been destroyed) were collected and presented to the Museum of Transport & Technology in Auckland, where the plane is now exhibited.

Read the rest here.
http://avstop.com/History/AroundTheWorld/NewZ/research.html

Awryly
09-25-2012, 12:26 AM
Dispute what you like. The facts are unequivocal.

As for this:
We contributed most troops per capita in both World Wars (10% of population) and took most casualties (65+%)...we are sick of fighting and dying for the imperial ambitions of Britain (Boer War, WW1, Malaya - WW2 was different) and the Yanks (Korea, Vietnam, Afghanistan).

You cannot count on us any longer.Though Panetta clearly hopes to.

But we are unlikely to join a war against our second largest trading partner (China) after Australia simply because the Yanks (who deny us access to US markets because we are too competitive) think we should.

URF8
09-25-2012, 12:27 AM
We split the atom.

We contributed most troops per capita in both World Wars (10% of population) and took most casualties (65+%)

New Zealanders have a high level of life satisfaction as measured by international surveys; this is despite lower GDP per-head levels than many other OECD countries. The country was ranked 1st in life satisfaction and 5th in overall prosperity in the 2007 Legatum Institute prosperity index.[47] (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/New_Zealand#cite_note-NBR_satisfied-46#cite_note-NBR_satisfied-46)[48] (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/New_Zealand#cite_note-Legatum-47#cite_note-Legatum-47) In addition, the 2009 Mercer Quality of Living Survey (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/World%27s_Most_Livable_Cities) ranked Auckland 4th place and Wellington 12th place in the world on its list.[49] (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/New_Zealand#cite_note-Mercer-48#cite_note-Mercer-48) Taxation in New Zealand (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Taxation_in_New_Zealand) is lighter than in other OECD countries. New Zealand is one of the most free market (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Free_market) capitalist (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Capitalist) economies according to economic freedom indices (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_economic_freedom).

We have the most successful sporting team in history (the All Blacks).

We are one of the best sporting nations for size of population. Gets more Olympic medals per capita than the USA; has won yachting’s America’s Cup twice; many world champions in diverse sports incl motorcycle speedway, Indy500, Formula 1, track and field, rowing, yachting, rugby (and rugby league), equestrian, cycling, softball, Ironman, triathalon)

We feed the Chinese (who can afford it) with high quality produce from one of the most efficient agricultural industries on the planet. So efficient that the US agricultural lobbies ban us from entering the US market.

You were saying?
Why do the US and NZ have an alliance? It seems stupid for two countries so unfriendly to each other to have an alliance.

URF8
09-25-2012, 12:28 AM

As for this:

...we are sick of fighting and dying for the imperial ambition of Britain (Boer War, WW1, Malaya - WW2 was different) and the Yanks (Korea, Vietnam, Afghanistan).

You cannot count on us any longer.

I think that's a good thing. The two people's don't like each other from what I can observe.

Akula
09-25-2012, 12:32 AM

You made an unsupported claim..I just posted the facts. Deny them all you like.

As for this:
...we are sick of fighting and dying for the imperial ambition of Britain (Boer War, WW1, Malaya - WW2 was different) and the Yanks (Korea, Vietnam, Afghanistan).

You cannot count on us any longer.

Really? You think set policy for your country now? You're deranged.

Awryly
09-25-2012, 12:37 AM
You made an unsupported claim..I just posted the facts. Deny them all you like.

Really? You think set policy for your country now? You're deranged.

Whatever our politicians say - and we currently have a lot that kowtow to the US - public opinion will not allow them to commit us to American adventures.

Awryly
09-25-2012, 12:42 AM
I think that's a good thing. The two people's don't like each other from what I can observe.

We don't have an alliance. We banned US naval ships in 1984 and left ANZUS.

Our stance has not changed. As a nation, we dislike Americans.

Akula
09-25-2012, 12:42 AM
LIFE IN THE ECONOMIC TEST-TUBE: New Zealand "experiment" a colossal failure

New Zealand used to claim credit for being the birthplace of the welfare state, for being the first country to give women the vote, and for building a harmonious multi-racial society.

Today, however, it is becoming infamous for what is known as the "New Zealand experiment." Economic theories which had never been tried, let alone proved, anywhere else in the world became New Zealand government policy--first at the hands of a Labour government from 1984 to 1990, and then continued with equal, if not greater, fervor by its National government successor.

The "fundamentals"--market liberalization and free trade, limited government, a narrow monetarist policy, a deregulated labour market, and fiscal restraint--were taken as "given," based on common sense and beyond challenge. These radical policies were systematically embedded against change.

This was a classic structural adjustment program of the kind traditionally imposed on poorer countries of the Third World by the International Monetary Fund and the World Bank. New Zealand did it voluntarily. The result is being promoted in New Zealand and overseas as a model for the developed countries of the OECD. But those governments and their peoples need to look beyond the "good news machine" and learn the real lessons of our last ten years.

The economic deficit

This was no success story. For most of the decade New Zealand's economy has faced stagnation or recession. Between 1985 and 1992, OECD economies grew by an average 20%, while New Zealand's economy shrank by 1% over the same period.

Other objective indicators show that, between 1984 and 1993, productivity growth averaged around 0.9% a year, due mainly to labour cutbacks. Inflation averaged around 9% a year. Real interest rates remained excessively high. Unemployment rose to unprecedented levels. Net migration flows were negative. Foreign debt quadrupled. New Zealand's credit rating was downgraded twice.

......Control of the country's vital financial, energy, transport and communications infrastructure, and much of its natural resource base, is now in foreign or transnational hands......

Whatever the economic outcomes, the country and many of its people are a great deal worse off. Unemployment and poverty have become structural features of New Zealand life. The Labour government was responsible for the early decline, with rising unemployment, failure to keep benefit and family assistance in line with inflation, and favourable tax treatment for the rich at the expense of the poor.
Its National successor fuelled unemployment and deregulated the labour market to force wage rates down. It slashed benefit levels and tightened eligibility criteria, imposed new user charges, and suspended inflation-indexing for family assistance and income support.
There is no doubt that poverty and inequality have increased. The number of New Zealanders estimated to be living in poverty grew by at least 35% between 1989 and 1992, so that, by 1993, one in six New Zealanders was considered to be living in poverty.....

.....New Zealand is now a deeply divided society. Hundreds of thousands of individuals, their families and communities have endured a decade of unrelenting hardship. The burden fell most heavily on those who already had the least: the Maori, the poor, the sick, women with children, and the unemployed. Their "freedom of choice" was whether to use their scarce resources to buy housing, health and education, or other essentials such as food--and which of these essentials to go without.....

In this decade of greed, talk of "short-term pain for long-term gain" meant pain for the poor to achieve gain for the rich. Social policy no longer promoted the right of people to participate in and belong to their community. It promised instead to "maintain individuals in the daily essentials of food, clothing and housing at a decent level." By the mid-1990s, however, the government was no longer providing even these minimum benefits for many citizens.
The victims of the market were forced to depend on a shrinking welfare safety net or on private charity. What were once basic priorities--collective responsibility, redistribution of resources and power, social stability, democratic participation, and the belief that human beings were entitled to live and work in security and dignity--seemed to have been left far behind. Poverty, division and alienation had become permanent features of New Zealand's social landscape.....

Awryly
09-25-2012, 12:45 AM
LIFE IN THE ECONOMIC TEST-TUBE: New Zealand "experiment" a colossal failure

New Zealand used to claim credit for being the birthplace of the welfare state, for being the first country to give women the vote, and for building a harmonious multi-racial society.

Today, however, it is becoming infamous for what is known as the "New Zealand experiment." Economic theories which had never been tried, let alone proved, anywhere else in the world became New Zealand government policy--first at the hands of a Labour government from 1984 to 1990, and then continued with equal, if not greater, fervor by its National government successor.

The "fundamentals"--market liberalization and free trade, limited government, a narrow monetarist policy, a deregulated labour market, and fiscal restraint--were taken as "given," based on common sense and beyond challenge. These radical policies were systematically embedded against change.

This was a classic structural adjustment program of the kind traditionally imposed on poorer countries of the Third World by the International Monetary Fund and the World Bank. New Zealand did it voluntarily. The result is being promoted in New Zealand and overseas as a model for the developed countries of the OECD. But those governments and their peoples need to look beyond the "good news machine" and learn the real lessons of our last ten years.

The economic deficit

This was no success story. For most of the decade New Zealand's economy has faced stagnation or recession. Between 1985 and 1992, OECD economies grew by an average 20%, while New Zealand's economy shrank by 1% over the same period.

Other objective indicators show that, between 1984 and 1993, productivity growth averaged around 0.9% a year, due mainly to labour cutbacks. Inflation averaged around 9% a year. Real interest rates remained excessively high. Unemployment rose to unprecedented levels. Net migration flows were negative. Foreign debt quadrupled. New Zealand's credit rating was downgraded twice.

......Control of the country's vital financial, energy, transport and communications infrastructure, and much of its natural resource base, is now in foreign or transnational hands......

Whatever the economic outcomes, the country and many of its people are a great deal worse off. Unemployment and poverty have become structural features of New Zealand life. The Labour government was responsible for the early decline, with rising unemployment, failure to keep benefit and family assistance in line with inflation, and favourable tax treatment for the rich at the expense of the poor.
Its National successor fuelled unemployment and deregulated the labour market to force wage rates down. It slashed benefit levels and tightened eligibility criteria, imposed new user charges, and suspended inflation-indexing for family assistance and income support.
There is no doubt that poverty and inequality have increased. The number of New Zealanders estimated to be living in poverty grew by at least 35% between 1989 and 1992, so that, by 1993, one in six New Zealanders was considered to be living in poverty.....

.....New Zealand is now a deeply divided society. Hundreds of thousands of individuals, their families and communities have endured a decade of unrelenting hardship. The burden fell most heavily on those who already had the least: the Maori, the poor, the sick, women with children, and the unemployed. Their "freedom of choice" was whether to use their scarce resources to buy housing, health and education, or other essentials such as food--and which of these essentials to go without.....

In this decade of greed, talk of "short-term pain for long-term gain" meant pain for the poor to achieve gain for the rich. Social policy no longer promoted the right of people to participate in and belong to their community. It promised instead to "maintain individuals in the daily essentials of food, clothing and housing at a decent level." By the mid-1990s, however, the government was no longer providing even these minimum benefits for many citizens.
The victims of the market were forced to depend on a shrinking welfare safety net or on private charity. What were once basic priorities--collective responsibility, redistribution of resources and power, social stability, democratic participation, and the belief that human beings were entitled to live and work in security and dignity--seemed to have been left far behind. Poverty, division and alienation had become permanent features of New Zealand's social landscape.....

Apparently we led the loony liberal economic theories adopted by Thatcher in the UK and Reagan in the US. Brits and Yanks came here to admire it.

It was a disaster in all three countries.

Its architect (Sir Roger Douglas) occasionally still appears on TV to peddle the interests of the far-right political party he started (after the Labour party chucked him out) that is totally discredited and headed for oblivion.

Heaven only knows what he was knighted for. He is as pathetic as Margaret Thatcher clinging to her pet exiled Chilean dictator, Pinochet, or Reagan clinging to what sanity he ever had.

URF8
09-25-2012, 01:04 AM
We don't have an alliance. We banned US naval ships in 1984 and left ANZUS.

Our stance has not changed. As a nation, we dislike Americans.

I applaud your sentiments. How can we advance the enmity between the US and NZ?

URF8
09-25-2012, 01:05 AM
Apparently we led the loony liberal economic theories adopted by Thatcher in the UK and Reagan in the US. Brits and Yanks came here to admire it.

It was a disaster in all three countries.

Its architect (Sir Roger Douglas) occasionally still appears on TV to peddle the interests of the far-right political party he started (after the Labour party chucked him out) that is totally discredited and headed for oblivion.

Heaven only knows what he was knighted for. He is as pathetic as Margaret Thatcher clinging to her exiled Chilean dictator or Reagan clinging to what sanity he ever had.

No Americans admire NZ. It's a hostile place for Americans. No warm welcome.

Awryly
09-25-2012, 01:08 AM
No Americans admire NZ. It's a hostile place for Americans. No warm welcome.

Good. Don't come here.

Especially don't try to bring your navy. It is verboten.

URF8
09-25-2012, 01:15 AM
Good. Don't come here.

Not to worry. The less contact the better. By the same token you folks will get a rude surprise if I happen to catch a Kiwi here. Stay away.

Awryly
09-25-2012, 01:17 AM
It's mind-boggling that Yanks placed their trust in a B-movie guy who turned out to be nuts.

And didn't see it coming.

Awryly
09-25-2012, 01:24 AM
Not to worry. The less contact the better. By the same token you folks will get a rude surprise if I happen to catch a Kiwi here. Stay away.

Kiwis are native to NZ. One does not see them in New Mexico or wherever you are from.

However, the fruit known as a kiwi is on your supermarket shelves.

Here are the instructions on how to deal with it:

1. Pay heaps to buy one
2. Peal it with care.
3. Don't eat the furry bits
4. Be amazed at its Vitamin C content
5. Thank the Chinese for its wonders. We pinched it off them.

As for staying out of the US, why would any more of us (there were some) want to be killed in your Twin Towers spat with the Muslims?

Akula
09-25-2012, 01:59 AM
Good. Don't come here.

Well, I'd venture that our navy can go pretty much anywhere it wants when it wants. ...."Forbid" it all you want.

LMAO..your "navy" consists of 11 ships and 5 helicopters

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Royal_New_Zealand_Navy

Awryly
09-25-2012, 02:04 AM
Well, I'd venture that our navy can go pretty much anywhere it wants when it wants. ...."Forbid" it all you want.

LMAO..your "navy" consists of 11 ships and 5 helicopters

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Royal_New_Zealand_Navy

Your navy can't come here. And hasn't been able to for over a quarter of a century.

Doesn't that pretty much end the discussion?

Akula
09-25-2012, 02:13 AM
Your navy can't come here. And hasn't been able to for over a quarter of a century.

Doesn't that pretty much end the discussion?

You lie...Panetta and your guy..whatisname just made an agreement....and WE will NOW allow YOUR "navy" to visit OUR ports for the first time in 25 years...
You guys are still scared of nuclear powered ships, though....ooga booga... LMFAO

EDIT;
http://www.bloomberg.com/news/2012-09-21/panetta-lifts-ban-on-new-zealand-ship-visits-to-u-s-ports-2-.html

Awryly
09-25-2012, 02:16 AM
You lie...Panetta and your guy..whatisname just made an agreement....and WE will NOW allow YOUR "navy" to visit OUR ports for the first time in 25 years...
You guys are still scared of nuclear powered ships, though....ooga booga... LMFAO

EDIT;
http://www.bloomberg.com/news/2012-09-21/panetta-lifts-ban-on-new-zealand-ship-visits-to-u-s-ports-2-.html

Whoopee!

But your navy is still banned.

URF8
09-25-2012, 02:21 AM
Kiwis are native to NZ. One does not see them in New Mexico or wherever you are from.

However, the fruit known as a kiwi is on your supermarket shelves.

Here are the instructions on how to deal with it:

1. Pay heaps to buy one
2. Peal it with care.
3. Don't eat the furry bits
4. Be amazed at its Vitamin C content
5. Thank the Chinese for its wonders. We pinched it off them.

As for staying out of the US, why would any more of us (there were some) want to be killed in your Twin Towers spat with the Muslims?

Your hatred for all Americans is palpable. I can't wait to run into a vacationing NZer when I'm with my sons. The accent is unique but can be recognized. We will share our reciprocity with him or her.

URF8
09-25-2012, 02:22 AM
Whoopee!

Your tourists aren't banned. Let them come at their risk. But not the Maoris. They don't get to come.

Awryly
09-25-2012, 02:22 AM
Your hatred for all Americans is palpable. I can't wait to run into a vacationing NZer when I'm with my sons. The accent is unique but can be recognized. We will share our reciprocity with him or her.

As you shared your "reciprocity" with the Vietnamese, no doubt.

Who, generously, "shared their reciprocity" with you.

URF8
09-25-2012, 02:25 AM
As you shared your "reciprocity" with the Vietnamese, no doubt.

The Vietnamese are family. The Kiwis get beatings. And they can't fight back because we're so well armed.

Awryly
09-25-2012, 02:25 AM
Your tourists aren't banned. Let them come at their risk. But not the Maoris. They don't get to come.

Racist, huh?

Awryly
09-25-2012, 02:27 AM
The Vietnamese are family. The Kiwis get beatings. And they can't fight back because we're so well armed.

Insanity turns me on.

Tell me more.

URF8
09-25-2012, 02:27 AM
Hear a Kiwi accent, follow them, see if they separate, when they do beat the woman, wait for her mate, and beat him. Blind him and her.

URF8
09-25-2012, 02:29 AM
Insanity turns me on.

Tell me more.

That's because I know who I'm talking to. You enjoy rough talk. Just trying to reachout to you as a prodigal son banned by PF.

URF8
09-25-2012, 02:31 AM
Racist, huh?

Not at all. The Maoris are the only Kiwis who know how to fight. So only white pussy boys from NZ are welcome here for the full treatment.

Awryly
09-25-2012, 02:39 AM
Hear a Kiwi accent, follow them, see if they separate, when they do beat the woman, wait for her mate, and beat him. Blind him and her.

I thought that was a Muslim specialty.

Awryly
09-25-2012, 02:40 AM
Not at all. The Maoris are the only Kiwis who know how to fight. So only white pussy boys from NZ are welcome here for the full treatment.

Don't be fooled. We all know how to fight.

URF8
09-25-2012, 02:43 AM
Don't be fooled. We all know how to fight.

No you don't. You're fat and lazy.

URF8
09-25-2012, 02:44 AM
I thought that was a Muslim specialty.

What you think is of little importance when on American soil because you'll have no friends. Old women will stand in line to give you a good ass kicking.

Akula
09-25-2012, 02:46 AM
Whoopee!

LMAO..as if you could stop us from doing whatever we wanted...with your 11 ships and 5 helicopters...

Awryly
09-25-2012, 03:44 AM
Oh dear. I have stirred up American impotence.

URF8
09-25-2012, 03:48 AM

You mistake ennui for impotence.

Akula
09-25-2012, 03:49 AM

No..you started lying about new zealand accomplishments and I pointed out your inaccuracies..Your getting caught lying doesn't = american impotence.

Awryly
09-25-2012, 04:35 AM
Oh dear, it seems I have also stirred up American "ennui".

Awryly
09-25-2012, 08:09 PM
Looks as though the US-leaning NZ government (its leader was a Merril Lynch currency trader) has been spying for the FBI on one of its citizens for longer than we thought.

The Government's spy agency may have been monitoring internet mogul Kim Dotcom before December, a court has heard today.Dotcom's lawyer Paul Davison QC told the High Court at Auckland that evidence from police suggests there could have been more spying by the Government Communications Security Bureau (GCSB).
"Material from the FBI may well have been sourced by the GCSB and having been sent to the FBI may have some back," Mr Davison said.
He said the information (http://www.nzherald.co.nz/nz/news/article.cfm?c_id=1&objectid=10836635#) obtained by the GCSB seems to suggest that the GCSB intercepted material which showed the location of Dotcom and his associates.

This government is losing out on a number of fronts. But this is the most entertaining one.

And clearly, Kim Dotcom is enjoying himself immensely. He paid (in full) for Auckland's impressive New Year's fireworks display (cost him $600 grand) and is now putting on another one for the benefit of the FBI and GCSB.

http://www.nzherald.co.nz/sport/news/headlines.cfm?c_id=4

Peter1469
09-25-2012, 09:27 PM
You should read this book (Cary too):

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yTbdnNgqfs8

Awryly
09-25-2012, 09:48 PM
I could have written that book. What's your point?

texmaster
09-25-2012, 10:56 PM
I could have written that book. What's your point?

Water coloring doesn't count.

Awryly
09-25-2012, 11:05 PM

It does in Texas. Don't you remember that notable water colorist George W Bush?

One of the greatest gouache presidents in US history. Though he was of the more-water, less-colour school. In his search for meaningful vapidity. Which he achieved magnificently.

His mate, Dick Cheney, was more of an oil painter. He liked lots of oil.

GrumpyDog
09-25-2012, 11:06 PM

Hate to interrupt here, but word is that people who interject themselves into threads, disrupting the flow or karma, will be in danger of possibly violating a rule about trolling which the moderator Captain Obvious is considering in the thread about trolls and trolling.

Edit: (30 seconds from now): I considered that Awryly thread was the most appropriate thread to interject this message, since discussion about NZ is always neither here nor there.

Awryly
09-25-2012, 11:20 PM
Hate to interrupt here, but word is that people who interject themselves into threads, disrupting the flow or karma, will be in danger of possibly violating a rule about trolling which the moderator Captain Obvious is considering in the thread about trolls and trolling.

Edit: (30 seconds from now): I considered that Awryly thread was the most appropriate thread to interject this message, since discussion about NZ is always neither here nor there.

Pay no attention, Texmaster. He is just taking another dump.

GrumpyDog
09-25-2012, 11:29 PM
Please continue Tex..

Awryly
09-26-2012, 12:26 AM
I applaud your sentiments. How can we advance the enmity between the US and NZ?

I have given deep thought to your applause.

Perhaps the American Eagles could meet the All Blacks in a match of sublime skills and all-round brutality.

The Eagles could contribute the half-time oranges to such an engagement.

We will supply the medical staff.

texmaster
09-26-2012, 12:31 AM
It does in Texas. Don't you remember that notable water colorist George W Bush?

The one who went to Yale and has a Business Masters degree from Harvard? Yep sure do.

One of the greatest gouache presidents in US history.

Yawn. Another worthless opinion from a nobody country.

Though he was of the more-water, less-colour school.

LOL Ah the stupidity of the uninformed. Always amusing. 2 Ivy League Schools and 2 degrees. Where do you go to school? University of Chickenhawks?

In his search for meaningful vapidity. Which he achieved magnificently.

Because that means so much. Look at all the energy Obama has and we have the highest debt in history, every promise on the economy he's broken and Obamacare's cost continues to rise into the billions.

Quit while you're behind. Save yourself further embarrassment.

His mate, Dick Cheney, was more of an oil painter. He liked lots of oil.

And he is rich and successful.

Unlike the socialist far left nutballs like yourself, I don't hate rich people.

texmaster
09-26-2012, 12:33 AM

LOL As if I'm the first to throw out a comment. Your selective outrage is amusing to say the least.

Now run along. Big people here making fun of liberal stupidity and ignorance of basic facts.

Awryly
09-26-2012, 12:43 AM
The one who went to Yale and has a Business Masters degree from Harvard? Yep sure do.

Yawn. Another worthless opinion from a nobody country.

LOL Ah the stupidity of the uninformed. Always amusing. 2 Ivy League Schools and 2 degrees. Where do you go to school? University of Chickenhawks?

Because that means so much. Look at all the energy Obama has and we have the highest debt in history, every promise on the economy he's broken and Obamacare's cost continues to rise into the billions.

Quit while you're behind. Save yourself further embarrassment.

And he is rich and successful.

Unlike the socialist far left nutballs like yourself, I don't hate rich people.

So this is what a Harvard education does for you.

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/f/ff/Bush_mission_accomplished.jpgThank God he didn't go to Oxford or Cambridge.

URF8
09-26-2012, 12:45 AM
I have given deep thought to your applause.

Perhaps the American Eagles could meet the All Blacks in a match of sublime skills and all-round brutality.

The Eagles could contribute the half-time oranges to such an engagement.

We will supply the medical staff.

NZ participates in Echelon and spies on its own citizens for America. You know that's the truth, and it's shameful.

Awryly
09-26-2012, 12:57 AM
NZ participates in Echelon and spies on its own citizens for America. You know that's the truth, and it's shameful.

Indeed it is.

But we lie a lot. We have to.

China tells us what to tell the Americans.

It's a part of the China/NZ Free Trade Agreement. We don't do free trade with the US.

URF8
09-26-2012, 01:05 AM
Indeed it is.

But we lie a lot. We have to.

China tells us what to tell the Americans.

It's a part of the China/NZ Free Trade Agreement. We don't do free trade with the US.

You should be ashamed that your govt. betrays its people instead of pretending to be glib.

Awryly
09-26-2012, 01:13 AM
LOL As if I'm the first to throw out a comment. Your selective outrage is amusing to say the least.

Now run along. Big people here making fun of liberal stupidity and ignorance of basic facts.

Aw, c'mon. You come from a country that is 37th in education and 50th in erectile size.

What bigness are you talking about.

Awryly
09-26-2012, 01:14 AM
You should be ashamed that your govt. betrays its people instead of pretending to be glib.

My adviser, Chin Tong Wong, thought it was a measured thing to say in the, carefully considered, circumstances.

texmaster
09-26-2012, 01:18 AM
So this is what a Harvard education does for you.

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/f/ff/Bush_mission_accomplished.jpgThank God he didn't go to Oxford or Cambridge.

Actually, that would be this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EpGH02DtIws

If you actually researched anything you would know the banner was specific to the aircraft carrier's mission not the entire war as the far left nuballs like yourself dishonestly claim.

The men and women aboard the Abraham Lincoln were returning home after being deployed for 11 months, much longer than the typical 5-6 months, Sforza said.
No one aboard the Naval vessel voiced any concern to Bush administration staffers that day about the “mission accomplished” banner because everyone understood the context of the message.
“If you ever play back the tape, roll back the audio of what the president said at no time did he ever say that that was the end of military action,” said Storza.

http://abcnews.go.com/blogs/politics/2011/09/press-missed-mission-accomplished-meaning-says-bush-staffer/

But that would require you researching your topic before embarrassing yourself and you've already proven that's asking too much.

texmaster
09-26-2012, 01:19 AM
Aw, c'mon. You come from a country that is 37th in education and 50th in erectile size.

What bigness are you talking about.

Please tell me you made that last stat up and didn't actually research it LOL

Strength, firepower and influence.

Everything you lack :)

And we're taller

U.S.

178.2 cm (5' 10.2")

New Zealand
177.0 cm (5' 9.7")

http://www.disabled-world.com/artman/publish/height-chart.shtml

Whats this? Awryly once again embarrassing himself by not doing the proper research? Say it aint so! hahahaha

URF8
09-26-2012, 01:23 AM
My adviser, Chin Tong Wong, thought it was a measured thing to say in the, carefully considered, circumstances.

Glibness is not a way to successfully conceal shame.

Awryly
09-26-2012, 01:30 AM
Please tell me you made that last stat up and didn't actually research it LOL

Strength, firepower and influence.

Everything you lack :)

http://rankingamerica.files.wordpress.com/2012/08/preview-of-e2809caverage-penis-size-xlsxe2809d.jpg?w=600&h=463

And we're taller

U.S.
178.2 cm (5' 10.2")

New Zealand
177.0 cm (5' 9.7")

http://www.disabled-world.com/artman/publish/height-chart.shtml

Whats this? Awryly once again embarrassing himself by not doing the proper research? Say it aint so! hahahaha

http://rankingamerica.files.wordpress.com/2012/08/preview-of-e2809caverage-penis-size-xlsxe2809d.jpg?w=600&h=463You are well behind Ecuador Which has the balls, too, to hide Julian Assange from Swedish/American "justice"..

Awryly
09-26-2012, 01:39 AM
And you die quicker. But you also do more damage while you are alive.

Akula
09-26-2012, 02:27 AM

Sad news...Chin Tong Wong was crushed, on purpose, by a steamroller yesterday. Those chinese...so mischievous..You deserve each other....Hope you never oppose anything they want to do...the next "steamroller" might be for you.

Pictures included.
http://www.infowars.com/man-crushed-by-road-flattening-truck-on-orders-of-chinese-officials/

texmaster
09-26-2012, 02:42 AM
http://rankingamerica.files.wordpress.com/2012/08/preview-of-e2809caverage-penis-size-xlsxe2809d.jpg?w=600&h=463You are well behind Ecuador Which has the balls, too, to hide Julian Assange from Swedish/American "justice"..

LOL It is truly sad you actually took the time to look that up as if its accurate in any way shape or form let alone blindly believe them.

But the very fact you measure someone by penis size says a great deal about you little buddy LOL

And it doesn't change anything. You are still living in a puny insignificant country with zero power in the world and we are the big boy on the block :)

texmaster
09-26-2012, 02:43 AM
And you die quicker. But you also do more damage while you are alive.

hahahahaha

I'd rather die quicker on top then live on the bottom like you do :)

GrumpyDog
09-26-2012, 03:49 PM
LOL It is truly sad you actually took the time to look that up as if its accurate in any way shape or form let alone blindly believe them.

But the very fact you measure someone by penis size says a great deal about you little buddy LOL

And it doesn't change anything. You are still living in a puny insignificant country with zero power in the world and we are the big boy on the block :)

Americans are still using inches to measure genitalia dimensions, while Europe and New Zealand measure using centimeters. So an 8X8 in NZ is only about a 4X4 in America. NZ sheep just know they are getting FD in an unnatural way, by strange humans, mostly deranged New Zealand hermits.

GrumpyDog
09-26-2012, 08:50 PM
Americans are still using inches to measure genitalia dimensions, while Europe and New Zealand measure using centimeters. So an 8X8 in NZ is only about a 4X4 in America. NZ sheep just know they are getting FD in an unnatural way, by strange humans, mostly deranged New Zealand hermits.

The above response is an example of trolling. I ask that the moderator delete that GrumpyDog post, for purely non intellectual contribution to a serious question posed by the NZ about perceptions of inadequacy that NZrs suffer from.

Awryly
09-26-2012, 09:32 PM

For someone from a country with such small penises, you sure do fart a lot.

Akula
09-26-2012, 09:37 PM

Vulgar, insulting and juvenile is what we've come to expect from you..it's all you have...day after day after day and I didn't think it was possible but you've managed to reach a new low.

Awryly
09-26-2012, 09:37 PM

I have met some of those hermits. They have turned out to be Americans in hiding overstaying their visas.

Awryly
09-26-2012, 09:39 PM
Vulgar, insulting and juvenile is what we've come to expect from you..it's all you have...day after day after day and I didn't think it was possible but you've managed to reach a new low.

You reached the high moral ground in a helicopter gunship, didn't you?

Akula
09-26-2012, 09:43 PM
You reached the high moral ground in a helicopter gunship, didn't you?

No. I don't post juvenile sexual references about who has a bigger penis or who farts..how childish...
Speaking of helicopters..LMAO..your entire "navy" has five!..LMFAO..5!

GrumpyDog
09-26-2012, 09:46 PM
No. I don't post juvenile sexual references about who has a bigger penis or who farts..how childish...

http://www.buymerchant.com/images/products/ah-64678.jpg

Remotely controlled too!.

Awryly
09-26-2012, 09:46 PM

I'm surprised we have that many. What do we need them for, anyway?

texmaster
09-26-2012, 09:49 PM

LOL You keep believing that website. We'll stick with proven facts.

You live in a noname country that no one cares about and you have zero influence in the world.

I take insults from Liechtenstein more seriously

Akula
09-26-2012, 09:51 PM
I'm surprised we have that many. What do we need them for, anyway?

I guess you're right. Insignificant, backward people have no need for, or understanding of modern technology.

texmaster
09-26-2012, 09:53 PM
http://www.buymerchant.com/images/products/ah-64678.jpg

Remotely controlled too!.

Vicious! I'm sure some Brownie troops would be scared out of their skirts!

hahahahahaha

Awryly
09-26-2012, 09:58 PM
LOL You keep believing that website. We'll stick with proven facts.

You live in a noname country that no one cares about and you have zero influence in the world.

I take insults from Liechtenstein more seriously

I have a Lichtenstein great-grand uncle on my third cousin's side.

Mögest Du ewig in der Hölle schmoren!

Awryly
09-26-2012, 10:01 PM
I guess you're right. Insignificant, backward people have no need for, or understanding of modern technology.

Yet we have it.

texmaster
09-26-2012, 10:07 PM
I have a Lichtenstein great-grand uncle on my third cousin's side.

That explains SO much.

That, and that rat dog you have for an avatar is perfect :)

Awryly
09-26-2012, 10:19 PM
Meanwhile that cockatrice, Kim Dotcom, who so entertains Hollywood and the State Department with his mischievous doings, has been revealed as the unwarranted (as in they had no warrants to spy on him) victim of the New Zealand police and external spy agency.

Of course the government, working on behalf of the FBI, claimed no knowledge; but has been forced to initiate an enquiry that says this is so.

It is a delightful fiasco that makes the prime minister look like the total fool he is.

Kim Dotcom meanwhile, dances risibly before the cameras in a performance that is captivating the nation.

Here are 14 interesting facts about Kim Dotcom which, lamentably, do not include his penis size.

Though his ability to screw with the US and NZ governments suggest it is not small.

http://www.buzzfeed.com/mjs538/most-interesting-facts-about-kim-dotcom-the-found

It is said that when he farts, governments totter.

Awryly
09-27-2012, 12:57 AM
The prime minister of New Zealand (he's a good friend of Leon Panetta, ya know) has been forced to apologise to Kim Dotcom for setting the NZ security agencies and the FBI on him, raiding his mansion (with SWAT teams no less), sticking him in jail, confiscating his property and freezing millions of dollars of his assets.

Prime Minister John Key says he apologises to Kim Dotcom for what he has described as "basic errors" by the Government Communications and Security Bureau, but that has not stopped opposition parties from calling for a more detailed independent inquiry.In a media conference after the release of the report (http://www.nzherald.co.nz/nz/news/article.cfm?c_id=1&objectid=10836884#) into unlawful monitoring of Mr Dotcom and an acquaintance, Mr Key said he was "appalled" at the agency, saying it had "failed at the most basic of hurdles."
"Of course I apologise to Mr Dotcom, and I apologise to New Zealanders."
He said New Zealanders were entitled to be protected by the law "and we failed to provide that protection to them."
He said he was ultimately accountable for the GCSB and had made his displeasure clear to the current director of the GCSB Ian Fletcher, but it was up to him what he did.
He said he did not believe any of the information (http://www.nzherald.co.nz/nz/news/article.cfm?c_id=1&objectid=10836884#) collected had been passed onto the FBI, although information about the location of Mr Dotcom and his acquaintances was sent to police.

He doubted it would be admissible in a Court.

Mr Dotcom has tweeted his response to the apology extended by Mr Key:
"I accept your apology. Show your sincerity by supporting a full, transparent & independent inquiry into the entire Mega[upload] case." [that Hollywood is whining about].

But the game, as Kim Dotcom's tweet mercilessly shows, is nowhere near over.

And, as one provincial newspaper put it:

The lickspittle anxiety of New Zealand Government agencies to impress Kim Dotcom's would-be prosecutors in the United States has become more than a general national embarrassment

The chances of NZ co-operating in the US war on terror, drugs, bottle-feeding, and whatever is its latest fad are diminishing fast.

Akula
09-27-2012, 04:51 AM
The prime minister of New Zealand (he's a good friend of Leon Panetta, ya know) has been forced to apologise to Kim Dotcom for setting the NZ security agencies and the FBI on him, raiding his mansion (with SWAT teams no less), sticking him in jail, confiscating his property and freezing millions of dollars of his assets.

But the game, as Kim Dotcom's tweet mercilessly shows, is nowhere near over.

And, as one provincial newspaper put it:

The chances of NZ co-operating in the US war on terror, drugs, bottle-feeding, and whatever is its latest fad are diminishing fast.

Whatever..when we say "jump" your government says "how high?"...

Just do as you're told and be quiet and everything will be fine...These are matters that exceed your knowledge and comprehension.

texmaster
09-27-2012, 09:38 AM
Whatever..when we say "jump" your government says "how high?"...

Just do as you're told and be quiet and everything will be fine...These are matters that exceed your knowledge and comprehension.

http://cdn.memegenerator.net/instances/400x/24442919.jpg

Yes you may New Zealand. Yes you may.

Awryly
09-27-2012, 06:17 PM
Yet, strangely, we still ban your boats and are pulling our troops out of the quagmire you got us into into Afghanistan.

Akula
09-27-2012, 06:21 PM
Yet, strangely, we still ban your boats and are pulling our troops out of the quagmire you got us into into Afghanistan.

You "ban" our ships.LMAO...big deal..that's all window dressing by your government to make the citizens feel good about themselves..We could erase your country like swatting a fly.
Go ahead and believe we're too scared of you to send our navy into one of your ports if we wanted to....because we've been "banned"..LMFAO

URF8
09-27-2012, 06:22 PM

Yeah, the Kiwis were pretty stupid to send their boys and girls on a wild goose chase. Stupid folks.

URF8
09-27-2012, 06:25 PM
You "ban" our ships.LMAO...big deal..that's all window dressing by your government to make the citizens feel good about themselves..We could erase your country like swatting a fly.
Go ahead and believe we're too scared of you to send our navy into one of your ports if we wanted to....because we've been "banned"..LMFAO
Few Kiwis are aware that nuclear armed American submarines still ply their waters. Ohio class Trident boats are in NZ waters. It's a safe place from which to reach Chinese targets. There's nothing the Kiwis can do about it.

Awryly
09-27-2012, 06:33 PM

Well, look at the facts. No US naval ship has come here since 1984. Because we ban them.

You can hardly deny the strategy hasn't worked.

Akula
09-27-2012, 06:37 PM
Well, look at the facts. No US naval ship has come here since 1984. Because we ban them.

You can hardly deny the strategy hasn't worked.

Yes I know that. We already discussed the fact that you people are afraid of our modern technology so you "ban" it...LMAO.

..and go ahead and believe that we are too scared of you to send our navy any time we wanted...Go ahead and believe that your mighty navy..of 11 ships and 5 helicopters would be able to stop us...

Awryly
09-27-2012, 06:42 PM
Yes I know that. We already discussed the fact that you people are afraid of our modern technology so you "ban" it...LMAO.

..and go ahead and believe that we are too scared of you to send our navy any time we wanted...Go ahead and believe that your mighty navy..of 11 ships and 5 helicopters would be able to stop us...

But, but, but we are not Muslim.

How will you square that away with the Chinese? Who own a fair bit of us and might get irritated that their investments are threatened by another escapade experience tells us the Americans can't win.

Akula
09-27-2012, 07:04 PM
But, but, but we are not Muslim.

How will you square that away with the Chinese? Who own a fair bit of us and might get irritated that their investments are threatened by another escapade experience tells us the Americans can't win.

Ok..this is all hypothetical but I'm not real sure the chinese would go to war to protect you from us...or anybody else..Believe whatever makes you feel good, though......

Awryly
09-27-2012, 07:09 PM
The Green Party has lodged a complaint with police over illegal spying on internet (http://www.stuff.co.nz/national/politics/7741763/Greens-lay-police-complaint-over-Dotcom-spying#) millionaire Kim Dotcom - and is calling on Prime Minister John Key to support the investigation.The Government Communications Security Bureau (GCSB) carried out surveillance on Dotcom, but did not check his residency status. Instead it relied on the Organised and Financial (http://www.stuff.co.nz/national/politics/7741763/Greens-lay-police-complaint-over-Dotcom-spying#) Crime Agency (OFCANZ).
The GCSB is not allowed to spy on New Zealanders.
Co-leader Russel Norman says the Government Communications Security Bureau's illicit surveillance broke a law which bans interception of private communications.
Last year Prime Minister John Key claimed freelance cameraman had breached the same law by recording his conversation with ACT leader John Banks. No charges were laid over the so-called 'teapot tapes' scandal.
Inspector-General Paul Neazor's report (http://www.stuff.co.nz/national/politics/7741763/Greens-lay-police-complaint-over-Dotcom-spying#), released yesterday, concluded agents had acted unlawfully because they failed to make basic checks on Dotcom's residency - and failed to grasp changes to immigration legislation.

The first thing of note is that we have a Green Party in our legislature. Not that that is actually an irony. Just several steps up the evolutionary political ladder from a place like the US.

The ironies start with asking the police, who collaborated with the Yanks to "get" Kim Dotcom, to prosecute one of their co-collaborators, the spooks in the NZ security services.

Another irony is that the PM is faced with having to do - under the law - what he wanted no-one to do when he conspired to rig political representation in parliament by doing a cosy deal with a guy exposed for fraud who became the subject of hectic and disingenuous prime ministerial defence in order to keep his majority.

A third irony is that the US Department of Justice, who is pursuing Kim Dotcom as though he had blown up the Twin Towers is being thwarted at every turn by the NZ judiciary - which in this country does not fall into line with corporates and other unsavoury institutions like the FBI and CIA.

Awryly
09-27-2012, 07:12 PM
Ok..this is all hypothetical but I'm not real sure the chinese would go to war to protect you from us...or anybody else..Believe whatever makes you feel good, though......

National interest, noddy. National interest.

Awryly
09-27-2012, 07:14 PM
Few Kiwis are aware that nuclear armed American submarines still ply their waters. Ohio class Trident boats are in NZ waters. It's a safe place from which to reach Chinese targets. There's nothing the Kiwis can do about it.

On the contrary. I fished one up the other day.

Made a passable breakfast on toast with two eggs and bacon.

Peter1469
09-27-2012, 07:28 PM

The amount of NZ troops in Afghanistan were militarily insignificant. They all could have died at once and it would not have affected the war one bit.

Akula
09-27-2012, 07:29 PM
National interest, noddy. National interest.

Yes..of course...you're no doubt crucial to their survival...

They have a LOT more interest and investment in the u.s.
In reality all we'd have to do is threaten to default on the loans and they'd chill immediately and let us do whatever we wanted to your sad little "nation". Get over yourself....mate. :)

Awryly
09-27-2012, 07:31 PM
The amount of NZ troops in Afghanistan were militarily insignificant. They all could have died at once and it would not have affected the war one bit.

The same could be said of the American troops.

Given the result that we will inevitably see.

Assuming, that is, that any survive "friendly" fire.

Peter1469
09-27-2012, 07:36 PM
The same could be said of the American troops.

Given the result that we will inevitably see.

Assuming, that is, that any survive "friendly" fire.

You clearly don't know anything about the military or military operations.

Carry on.

Awryly
09-27-2012, 07:41 PM
You clearly don't know anything about the military or military operations.

Carry on.

So they're not getting shot or routinely blown up up by their Afghan "allies"?

Awryly
09-27-2012, 07:45 PM
Yes..of course...you're no doubt crucial to their survival...

They have a LOT more interest and investment in the u.s.
In reality all we'd have to do is threaten to default on the loans and they'd chill immediately and let us do whatever we wanted to your sad little "nation". Get over yourself....mate. :)

Yeah, right.

Send a message to the whole international community that the US is as just an unreliable investment as it is a military menace.

Isolation, anyone?

Peter1469
09-27-2012, 07:50 PM
So they're not getting shot or routinely blown up up by their Afghan "allies"?

As I said, you don't understand the language. When I speak of military effectiveness I mean a term of art. In other words, if you deploy a division of ~17000 troops into combat and 100 are killed, and another 900 are wounded, the military effectiveness of the division is not diminished. When I was in the airborne, it was expected that we would lose 10% of our strength in a jump into a hot landing zone. That didn't even count on out effectiveness stats.

I doubt that you have any military experience at all, much less advanced staff officer courses. So I forgive you for not understanding the topic. I apologies for hitting you with a topic you are not prepared to discuss.

But yes. All the Kiwis deployed to Afghanistan could have died at once, and it would not have affected the NATO effort in Afghanistan (militarily- not politically). How does that make you feel?

Awryly
09-27-2012, 07:59 PM
As I said, you don't understand the language. When I speak of military effectiveness I mean a term of art. In other words, if you deploy a division of ~17000 troops into combat and 100 are killed, and another 900 are wounded, the military effectiveness of the division is not diminished. When I was in the airborne, it was expected that we would lose 10% of our strength in a jump into a hot landing zone. That didn't even count on out effectiveness stats.

I doubt that you have any military experience at all, much less advanced staff officer courses. So I forgive you for not understanding the topic. I apologies for hitting you with a topic you are not prepared to discuss.

But yes. All the Kiwis deployed to Afghanistan could have died at once, and it would not have affected the NATO effort in Afghanistan (militarily- not politically). How does that make you feel?

I suspect you are still "airborne".

GrumpyDog
09-27-2012, 08:54 PM
http://i.telegraph.co.uk/multimedia/archive/01291/maori_1291544i.jpg

New Zealand Navy Seal team in action.

Captain Obvious
09-27-2012, 08:56 PM
... "to the shores of Tripoli"

Akula
09-27-2012, 09:09 PM
Isolation, anyone?
Like that's somehow a "bad" thing?

Most of our foreign problems are due to intervention in other countries...

Remember?..you were just criticizing us for afghan. etc...but now you imply that minding our own business is bad...

You will say anything to try to insult america...even contradict yourself...that's why you have zero credibility around here.
Game.Set.Match

Akula
09-27-2012, 09:10 PM

Post of the week award for this one.

Awryly
09-27-2012, 10:10 PM
Like that's somehow a "bad" thing?

Most of our foreign problems are due to intervention in other countries...

Remember?..you were just criticizing us for afghan. etc...but now you imply that minding our own business is bad...

You will say anything to try to insult america...even contradict yourself...that's why you have zero credibility around here.
Game.Set.Match

You must be using a logic I am unfamiliar with.

The strategy of isolation is yours, not mine. It has a long history in your country. And the likes of Ron Paul are yelping to bring it back.

And your real problems are only partly due to your foreign policy, give or take the fact that there are people "out there" who are partial to blowing up your taller buildings. Some, like Timothy McVeagh, are home-grown.

As, in a sense, are the Afghan "allies" who routinely take their guns to you.

But, from what you say, you can absorb such losses.

My advice would be to not get into anything bigger. Though I see you are mulling the costs of taking on Iran and its allies.

Which just happen to be China and Russia.

Awryly
09-27-2012, 10:17 PM

US Navy Seal in action.

http://www.cartoonstock.com/lowres/dre0560l.jpg

Akula
09-27-2012, 10:29 PM
You must be using a logic I am unfamiliar with.
Yes.Undoubtedly. It's called "logic".

The strategy of isolation is yours, not mine. It has a long history in your country. And the likes of Ron Paul are yelping to bring it back.
You brought it up..and now you use it to sling another insult at another american.."yelp"..
You're a one trick pony, that's for sure.

And your real problems are only partly due to your foreign policy, give or take the fact that there are people "out there" who are partial to blowing up your taller buildings. Some, like Timothy McVeagh, are home-grown.
On one hand you revel in american troops deaths..and on the other you dismiss foreign policy as the reason..you set yourself up for ANOTHER chance to say something derogatory about america and americans...giddy up little one trick pony...

As, in a sense, are the Afghan "allies" who routinely take their guns to you.
see above. You like to use dying americans as props for your insults..."jealousy", "hatred" and "resentful" at the same time make an ugly combination..It's like you're drinking poison and hoping WE get sick from it...

But, from what you say, you can absorb such losses.
Where did I say that?

My advice would be to not get into anything bigger. Though I see you are mulling the costs of taking on Iran and its allies.
My advice is to try to stick to things you actually know something about firsthand and have at least some understanding of, so you won't look quite so ridiculous with your one dimensional "I hate america;I hate americans;they're all stupid" agenda. You've been doing it for so long it's completely played out and weak.

Awryly
09-27-2012, 10:42 PM
Yes.Undoubtedly. It's called "logic".

You brought it up..and now you use it to sling another insult at another american.."yelp"..
You're a one trick pony, that's for sure.

On one hand you revel in american troops deaths..and on the other you dismiss foreign policy as the reason..you set yourself up for ANOTHER chance to say something derogatory about america and americans...giddy up little one trick pony...

see above. You like to use dying americans as props for your insults..."jealousy", "hatred" and "resentful" at the same time make an ugly combination..It's like you're drinking poison and hoping WE get sick from it...

Where did I say that?

My advice is to try to stick to things you actually know something about firsthand and have at least some understanding of, so you won't look quite so ridiculous with your one dimensional "I hate america;I hate americans;they're all stupid" agenda. You've been doing it for so long it's completely played out and weak.

I see your absurd sense of national pride, fervour for your flag, and belief in American "exceptionalism" is exploding in your veins. I see mentioning a single word now agitates you beyond reason.

Perhaps you should stop to wonder if the other 95% of the planet thinks you are a bit odd?

Clearly, your Afghan "allies" think so.

And I am not sure where I "revelled in American deaths". You seem to accept them as a minor cost. Which is true. They are a minor cost.

I have simply suggested you don't get into a situation where they may become a major cost.

Carygrant
09-27-2012, 11:00 PM
Awryly ,
Simply remind them -- ad infinitum --- that for something like the last 70 years , they have not won a single theatre of combat by any reasonable stretch of the imagination .
Whatever the detail stats , that is the beginning and end of any discussion of American military effectiveness -- however mighty they may be , and any relevance of whatever percentage is predicted to die , whatever the situation , time of day or time of anything else .
The fact that other nations like our own have followed this repeated failure in comparatively small numbers is something that I certainly don't wish to defend . This sordid aspect , however , implies that other countries have been moral cowards but also insane to give the US presumed legitimacy to career destructively around the world under the NATO banner , which is nothing more than the re-styled US military .
The US and hence NATO have no idea how to fight modern war fare -- the performance facts allow of no other conclusion . They have no clue how to win minds which is a thousand times more important than filling up the TV screens with Shock and Awe fireworks which long term turn out to be damp squibs .
And every time the US loses , the hate for them grows and now most of the world just sit around waiting for the next opportunity to damage the US or kill a few more Americans .
What a fucking Geopolitical Strategy .
The latest country to turn against the US is Pakistan . 75% of its people now think that the US is their number one enemy .
Why ?
Because America declared war on them with their drones , which in the last five years have killed at least 400 civilians on the most conservative of independent evidence . And the US achieves around a 2% success rate with its genius master plan to knock out key Terrorist figures .Just imagine the reaction to one " enemy " drone killing one US civilian on American soil .
Brilliant . Now there is another nuclear power that loathes the US and by implication the West .

And that --- in the quickest of summaries --- is why intelligent , reasonable people like myself and probably the OP ( I say , probably , because I don't wish to put words into his mouth )appear to hate America as much as Muslims do , for example . Because collectively you are a Terrorist organisation acting as World Terrorists .
You collectively have ruined this planet more than any single group ever before .That does not excuse the violence of others -- albeit a large amount resulting directly from US policy and strategy .
And now the US wants Lebanon and Iran , Pakistan and as much of Africa that it can get its dirty hands on .
Should that irritate me ?
Annoy me ?
Infuriate me ?
Or. make me disgusted and -- if truth be told -- desperate for some sort of revenge ? A time of true reckoning .

Awryly
09-27-2012, 11:22 PM
Awryly ,
Simply remind them -- ad infinitum --- that for something like the last 70 years , they have not won a single theatre of combat by any reasonable stretch of the imagination .
Whatever the detail stats , that is the beginning and end of any discussion of American military effectiveness -- however mighty they may be , and any relevance of whatever percentage is predicted to die , whatever the situation , time of day or time of anything else .
The fact that other nations like our own have followed this repeated failure in comparatively small numbers is something that I certainly don't wish to defend . This sordid aspect , however , implies that other countries have been moral cowards but also insane to give the US presumed legitimacy to career destructively around the world under the NATO banner , which is nothing more than the re-styled US military .
The US and hence NATO have no idea how to fight modern war fare -- the performance facts allow of no other conclusion . They have no clue how to win minds which is a thousand times more important than filling up the TV screens with Shock and Awe fireworks which long term turn out to be damp squibs .
And every time the US loses , the hate for them grows and now most of the world just sit around waiting for the next opportunity to damage the US or kill a few more Americans .
What a fucking Geopolitical Strategy .
The latest country to turn against the US is Pakistan . 75% of its people now think that the US is their number one enemy .
Why ?
Because America declared war on them with their drones , which in the last five years have killed at least 400 civilians on the most conservative of independent evidence . And the US achieves around a 2% success rate with its genius master plan to knock out key Terrorist figures .Just imagine the reaction to one " enemy " drone killing one US civilian on American soil .
Brilliant . Now there is another nuclear power that loathes the US and by implication the West .

And that --- in the quickest of summaries --- is why intelligent , reasonable people like myself and probably the OP ( I say , probably , because I don't wish to put words into his mouth )appear to hate America as much as Muslims do , for example . Because collectively you are a Terrorist organisation acting as World Terrorists .
You collectively have ruined this planet more than any single group ever before .That does not excuse the violence of others -- albeit a large amount resulting directly from US policy and strategy .
And now the US wants Lebanon and Iran , Pakistan and as much of Africa that it can get its dirty hands on .
Should that irritate me ?
Annoy me ?
Infuriate me ?
Or. make me disgusted and -- if truth be told -- desperate for some sort of revenge ? A time of true reckoning .

I don't need to remind them. Strip away their absurd belief in themselves that is shattered at every turn, and it must be dawning on them that their over-priced military is simply ruining their home economy (and international relations) for zilch return. Though I am sure Halliburton is beaming at US taxpayer subsidisation of its predatory endeavours.

Meanwhile, the Chinese have learned from their disastrous mistakes. It is no coincidence that Chinese investment has captured the assets, hearts and minds of large chunks of Africa, South America and the South Pacific without firing a shot. But it will be interesting to see how the US-inspired confrontation by the Japs, Taiwanese and Filipinos over a few rocks in the South China Sea will turn out.

I see the US has promised the Japs a second missile screen. I assume the first one doesn't work.

texmaster
09-27-2012, 11:35 PM
US Navy Seal in action.

http://www.cartoonstock.com/lowres/dre0560l.jpg

LOL You got Owned and thats the best you've got?

Pathetic.

texmaster
09-27-2012, 11:35 PM
Awryly ,

A total lie and I challenge you to prove it.

Not that you will. Cowards never do.

Awryly
09-27-2012, 11:43 PM

So what are your "heroes" gonna do next?

Awryly
09-27-2012, 11:45 PM
LOL You got Owned and thats the best you've got?

Pathetic.

Wasn't accurate, huh?

texmaster
09-27-2012, 11:46 PM
So what are your "heroes" gonna do next?

Nothing you need to concern your widdle head about.

If we need your land as a base we'll just take it :)

Awryly
09-27-2012, 11:47 PM
Clearly there are riled Yankees hereabouts.

Next we will hear yelps of "evil empires", the OK Corral and Clint Eastwood.

Someone pull up an empty chair.

texmaster
09-27-2012, 11:47 PM
Wasn't accurate, huh?

considering our Seals are one if not the most deadly and well trained groups on the planet, nope.

I wouldn't send your seal team to recover an old lady's purse from a mugger.

Awryly
09-27-2012, 11:52 PM
considering our Seals are one if not the most deadly and well trained groups on the planet, nope.

I wouldn't send your seal team to recover an old lady's purse from a mugger.

Of course you wouldn't. We don't have a seal team.

Ahem. We don't actually need one.

Awryly
09-27-2012, 11:55 PM

I guess this is why the Pakistanis are so pissed off with you and the Iraqis kicked you out of their country, huh?

roadmaster
09-28-2012, 12:04 AM
Iraqis for our solders were like walking in a park. Most didn't show up and could not defend their country. We left own our own.

Awryly
09-28-2012, 12:09 AM
Iraqis for our solders were like walking in a park. Most didn't show up and could not defend their country. We left own our own.

You were told to leave.

For once, you left.

Who's next?

Awryly
09-28-2012, 12:14 AM
I fondly remember your Cuban disasters. You beat the Spanish after manufacturing the sinking of the Maine.

Then your puppet Batista was ejected by the Cubans. You subsequently set up an absurd invasion that turned to sour pork. Ever since the Cubans have chuckled at your ineptitude. From a distance of only 90 miles.

texmaster
09-28-2012, 12:14 AM
I guess this is why the Pakistanis are so pissed off with you and the Iraqis kicked you out of their country, huh?

LOL If you really think the Iraqis kicked is out you are even more deluded than I thought.

Awryly
09-28-2012, 12:17 AM
LOL If you really think the Iraqis kicked is out you are even more deluded than I thought.

But they did.

I bet you're tucked away in a cabin in the backwoods armed to the teeth with bazookas, home-made hooch an' stuff.

roadmaster
09-28-2012, 12:25 AM
You were told to leave.

For once, you left.

Who's next?

When we got ready to. So all the talk before the war, what happened? Men wavy white flags, hardly any resistance at all.

Awryly
09-28-2012, 12:36 AM
You were told to leave.

You did.

roadmaster
09-28-2012, 12:39 AM
You were told to leave.

You did.

Not by you, our government.

Carygrant
09-28-2012, 01:07 AM

I don't intend to because I don't need to . If you think otherwise , politely show me and the rest of the world the errors of our thinking .
The big failures like Korea , Vietnam , Cambodia , Afghanistan , Iraq and Libya will not be offset if you managed a victory in some small pacific island with a 200 person population .rofl .

It's a horrible required change in mind set , so take your time .

Carygrant
09-28-2012, 01:09 AM

A clown remark

texmaster
09-28-2012, 02:26 AM
I don't intend to because I don't need to .

Yep. That's what a coward would say when caught.

If you think otherwise , politely show me and the rest of the world the errors of our thinking .
The big failures like Korea , Vietnam , Cambodia , Afghanistan , Iraq and Libya will not be offset if you managed a victory in some small pacific island with a 200 person population .rofl .

It's a horrible required change in mind set , so take your time .

You made the statement and you once again have proven you are gutless when challenged to back it up just as I said you would.

Thanks for staying predictable.

You can't run from your lying statement:

Your bullshit theory can be blown away by the first Gulf War alone.

But you are too stupid and full of hate to have actually thought before you posted that moronic response.

Not to mention 70 years would have been 1942 Genius! LOL Talk about a stupid statement. So you include World War II in your moronic claim as well that the US hasn't "won a single theatre of combat". Missing the first Gulf war was stupid but including World War II takes a special kind of moron to make that claim.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

My God you really need try thinking before posting just once and save yourself at least some embarrassment. This is just too entertaining.

When pseudo intellectuals like yourself pretend to be better than everyone else citing Latin phrases they googled and then make moronic statements like this it just makes us smile knowing you are exactly what we believe you to be; a small minded hate filled liberal who isn't smart enough on his own and has to pretend everyone else is dumber than they are to make up for their lack of intelligence. :)

Akula
09-28-2012, 02:35 AM
I see your absurd sense of national pride, fervour for your flag, and belief in American "exceptionalism" is exploding in your veins. I see mentioning a single word now agitates you beyond reason.
My "absurd sense of national pride"? LMAO..YOU'RE the one talking about your mighty government "banning" our navy from your ports.
You're deflecting as an excuse to invent yet more slander.

Perhaps you should stop to wonder if the other 95% of the planet thinks you are a bit odd?
Now you imagine that you represent 95% of the planet? Of course you aren't that self absorbed...I don't think..maybe you are..but again you invent a strawman as an excuse to make an insulting comment about america...

Clearly, your Afghan "allies" think so.
A backhanded reference to americans being killed in afghanistan. You just can't help yourself..your ignorant, uninformed hatred of people you don't know and a place you've only read about shows how small minded you really are.

And I am not sure where I "revelled in American deaths".
See above. You will manufacture ANY reason you can to make sure and mention it...It's a very hateful and cowardly "tactic".

You seem to accept them as a minor cost. Which is true. They are a minor cost.
See? there you go again. You use your invalid assumptions about how things "seem" (to you) as an excuse to allow further ignorant remarks about dead soldiers.
That's despicable to use soldiers deaths as a prop to agitate. You're a contemptible coward.....mate

I have simply suggested you don't get into a situation where they may become a major cost.

As usual, you fantasize yourself with some sort of superior overview of a situation, a people and a place you have no firsthand knowledge of.

Your jealousy clouds your vision and makes you look even smaller and more insignificant each time you display your hatred of america.

Carygrant
09-28-2012, 02:42 AM
Yep. That's what a coward would say when caught.

You made the statement and you once again have proven you are gutless when challenged to back it up just as I said you would.

Thanks for staying predictable.

You can't run from your lying statement:

Your bullshit theory can be blown away by the first Gulf War alone.

But you are too stupid and full of hate to have actually thought before you posted that moronic response.

Not to mention 70 years would have been 1942. Talk about a stupid statement. So you include World War II in your moronic claim as well.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

My God you really need try thinking before posting just once and save yourself at least some embarrassment. This is just too entertaining.

When pseudo intellectuals like yourself pretend to be better than everyone else citing Latin phrases they googled and then make moronic statements like this it just makes us smile knowing you are exactly what we believe you to be.

Another Clown who doesn't think before he writes .
You really do represent the type of uneducated American youngster that nobody outside wants to have anything to do with .

America has lost every "war " in around the last 70 years ( as said) including the first Gulf War -- think before you word vomit .
As for WW2 . Try thinking before you scribble nonsense and concentrate on the list I mentioned plus a few more if you can stand the pain .

Akula
09-28-2012, 02:47 AM
And that --- in the quickest of summaries --- is why intelligent , reasonable people like myself and probably the OP ( I say , probably , because I don't wish to put words into his mouth )appear to hate America as much as Muslims do , for example .

Well, you openly admit your hatred of america and americans...although you have proven repeatedly that you aren't "intelligent"..Pompous, ignorant and jealous are more apt descriptions of your routine. Also very one dimensional and played out.

You have now rendered yourself completely irrelevant by admitting your "hatred" for a place you've never been and people you don't know.

Carygrant
09-28-2012, 03:19 AM
You guess, make up things and make yourself ridiculous each time you get something wrong .
You know not one thing about me , and then fail to make the elementary distinction between a system and the people who live in it .
You youngsters have never been taught NOT to lead with your chin .
You don't need me to knock you out . You just fall flat on your face and do the job your self .

Akula
09-28-2012, 03:56 AM
You guess, make up things and make yourself ridiculous each time you get something wrong .
You know not one thing about me , and then fail to make the elementary distinction between a system and the people who live in it .
You youngsters have never been taught NOT to lead with your chin .
You don't need me to knock you out . You just fall flat on your face and do the job your self .

I quoted you directly. Posted your own words....You hate america. You don't deny what I said..you detour around it and try to distract...

Hoisted on your own petard...you bloviate and chatter so much that you openly admit your unfounded hatred and therefore render yourself irrelevant once and for all......mate

Awryly
09-28-2012, 07:31 AM

Exactly. Yanks like these cannot believe there is no shining city on the hill.

Ad that most people, including many Americans, know it.

texmaster
09-28-2012, 09:33 AM
Another Clown who doesn't think before he writes .
You really do represent the type of uneducated American youngster that nobody outside wants to have anything to do with .

America has lost every "war " in around the last 70 years ( as said) including the first Gulf War -- think before you word vomit .
As for WW2 . Try thinking before you scribble nonsense and concentrate on the list I mentioned plus a few more if you can stand the pain .

Not a surprise you are lying about your statement again.

You said
that for something like the last 70 years , they have not won a single theatre of combat by any reasonable stretch of the imagination . "

What does theatre of combat mean? Obviously you aren't smart enough to know:

In warfare (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/War), a theater is an area or place in which important military events occur or are progressing.[1] (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Theater_(warfare)#cite_note-0)[2] (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Theater_(warfare)#cite_note-1) A theater can include the entirety of the air, land, and sea area that is or that may potentially become involved in war operations.[3] (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Theater_(warfare)#cite_note-2)

LOL OOPS! You fucked up again! LOL The Gulf War WAS a theater of combat as are COUNTLESS other battles the US has won.

And WWII WE WON! Like in the last 70 years ago! HAHAHAHA Even by your lying revision you are still an idiot.

My God that has to be the biggest moronic statement I've seen someone make in a long time.

Thanks for the entertainment. :)

texmaster
09-28-2012, 07:08 PM
Not a surprise you are lying about your statement again.

You said

What does theatre of combat mean? Obviously you aren't smart enough to know:

In warfare (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/War), a theater is an area or place in which important military events occur or are progressing.[1] (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Theater_(warfare)#cite_note-0)[2] (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Theater_(warfare)#cite_note-1) A theater can include the entirety of the air, land, and sea area that is or that may potentially become involved in war operations.[3] (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Theater_(warfare)#cite_note-2)

LOL OOPS! You fucked up again! LOL The Gulf War WAS a theater of combat as are COUNTLESS other battles the US has won.

And WWII WE WON! Like in the last 70 years ago! HAHAHAHA Even by your lying revision you are still an idiot.

My God that has to be the biggest moronic statement I've seen someone make in a long time.

Thanks for the entertainment. :)

LOL That's a good look for you Cary

HAHAHAHA

http://www.lbah.com/images/canine/disk_disease/4936.jpg