PDA

View Full Version : Romney Screws up and Touches Birther Issue.....

MMC
08-24-2012, 11:56 PM
Republican Mitt Romney raised the discredited rumor that President Barack Obama wasn't born in the United States, jokingly declaring "no one's ever asked to see my birth certificate" as he campaigned Friday near his own Michigan birthplace.

http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/wireStory/romney-touches-birther-issue-avoided-17076543

Romney was enjoying a Week of gains and going into the GOP Convention and now he makes this Screw up and fell Right into the Game Obama wants. Not to Bright!!!!! Now why would Romney even say anything joking wise. There was no need to hit Obama with a Swipe here. He could have hit Obama over the Demos kicking one of their own out of their Party. A Black Congressman too. Pointing to those Chicago Politics again and the Corruption. :facepalm:

Instead Romney get Stupid. :tinfoil: :cussing:

URF8
08-25-2012, 01:00 AM
I want to see President Obama's academic records from the University of Nairobi. :)

Conley
08-25-2012, 01:05 AM
Republican Mitt Romney raised the discredited rumor that President Barack Obama wasn't born in the United States, jokingly declaring "no one's ever asked to see my birth certificate" as he campaigned Friday near his own Michigan birthplace.

http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/wireStory/romney-touches-birther-issue-avoided-17076543

Romney was enjoying a Week of gains and going into the GOP Convention and now he makes this Screw up and fell Right into the Game Obama wants. Not to Bright!!!!! Now why would Romney even say anything joking wise. There was no need to hit Obama with a Swipe here. He could have hit Obama over the Demos kicking one of their own out of their Party. A Black Congressman too. Pointing to those Chicago Politics again and the Corruption. :facepalm:

Instead Romney get Stupid. :tinfoil: :cussing:

http://gifs.gifbin.com/345yu85sw7.gif

Yah, that was not such a bright move.

roadmaster
08-25-2012, 01:12 AM
I want to see President Obama's academic records from the University of Nairobi. :)

Why most likely it's not under his name now he goes by.:grin:

roadmaster
08-25-2012, 01:23 AM
Mitt is going to make some mistakes just like Obama did with counting states. Did it hurt Obama? no, most thought Palin said that from the left.

Carygrant
08-25-2012, 03:21 AM

I want to see Mutt back working for Goldman Sachs -- inevitably demoted .

birddog
08-25-2012, 05:39 AM

We used to say, "People in hell want ice water, but they are not gonna get it!"

patrickt
08-25-2012, 06:06 AM
It's amazing how much anger a potential candidate for President can generate in a nitwit living in England. At least, I assume that's who he is referring to when he says, "Mutt." I don't expect much from Carygrant and he never disappoints me.

I don't think Gov. Romney was in any way addressing the "birther" issue. He was laughing at the brilliant man who couldn't find his birth certificate for three years. Hell, the State of Hawaii found it and lost it and found it and lost it. If President Obama wasn't so set on destroying America he'd be as funny as Bill "Twat" Maher. As it is, he's only as funny as Roseanne Barr.

MMC
08-25-2012, 07:43 AM
http://gifs.gifbin.com/345yu85sw7.gif

Yah, that was not such a bright move.

Yeah, and it didnt take Obama's team but an hour and they had a video up with their Response. Which now Romneys is playing defense over the remarks. Course it's not so much if he was addressing the the Birther issue or even joking about.

Perception.....brutha! Thats the name of the game. This is where those on the Right should be contacting Romney's team and reminding them to stay away form the Bullshit 3rd rail stuff. Thats if they are SO Serious about getting Obama out of Office.

Do you think those on that say they lean Right have figured out yet that it will take more than Just Voting to Defeat Obama?

Goldie Locks
08-25-2012, 08:34 AM

Thought that was who Ubama has worked for ever since he's been in the White House.

Mainecoons
08-25-2012, 08:48 AM
Let me also say that what I see emerging here is much less a "birther" question since there's no plausible scenario for his being born in Kenya. What is almost certain IMO is a pattern of fraud and document alteration beginning in his youth and continuing through the time just before he ran for POTUS. I believe he fraudulently obtained foreign student scholarships, I think it quite possible that the parentage on his father's side could be fraudulent, I think his mother failed to properly handle his documentation changes arising with the Indonesian citizenship.

In other words, a pervasive pattern of lying and fabrication which persists to this day. Barack Obama will say and do anything to get what he wants. Lying is second nature to him. Even when it is trivial, as some of the stuff in his obviously fabricated bio is, he does it because it feels good.

I question whether at any time in the entire history of the U.S. we have had a POTUS with so many fundamental issues surrounding his past, so many falsifications and such an apparently willingness to make it up as he goes along.

Hey Blat, now I see why you like Barry so much. You both love to make it up as you go along!

:rofl:

MMC
08-25-2012, 08:57 AM
Thats great but then Romney still takes a hit in the Polls and the MS Media can talk about this all weekend now. Now think about if Romneys says nothing and is going up in the polls and in favorability too. All leading into the GOP Convention. The Right comes out fired up. Romneys has money and they poll up again.

Means Obama is then really put on the defense, and is forced to play his trump card.

Mainecoons
08-25-2012, 09:03 AM
Agree, I just want to remind everyone of why these questions that are clearly unique to all previous presidents of EITHER party exist. They exist because we have a fraudster in the White House.

Romney should pound Obama day in and day out on the economy and jobs. Romney should expose the fabrication of employment data by the Obama government that falsifies the true picture out there. Romney should pound Obama daily on the money printing, the price of gas at the pump, the price of food in the store.

It's the economy, stupid.

MMC
08-25-2012, 09:50 AM
Check out Rand Pauls Weekly Response for the Republicans for this Week Going into the GOP Convention. Shit just got real! Plus he is the Other Top Key Speaker for the Convention. Rand Paul just tore Obama a new azzhole.