PDA

View Full Version : Rubio stepped in it bigtime.

Lineman
11-06-2015, 04:29 PM
Congressional investigation needed for not just the theft, or the cover up of personal use of government credit cards, but also for the use of standard mail to send confidential government records to his house so he could personally recconcile his expenses.

birddog
11-06-2015, 05:06 PM
Congressional investigation needed for not just the theft, or the cover up of personal use of government credit cards, but also for the use of standard mail to send confidential government records to his house so he could personally recconcile his expenses.

You must be implying he learned illegal stuff from Hillary, but I think not.

Peter1469
11-06-2015, 05:08 PM
Link?

The Washington Post fact checker (https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/fact-checker/wp/2015/11/06/heres-why-the-marco-rubios-corporate-card-saga-isnt-really-a-scandal/) discusses it too.

Rubio’s handling of his state Republican Party-issued corporate card is under renewed scrutiny, as he emerges as a leading candidate for the GOP nomination. In a recent appearance on “Good Morning America,” Rubio addressed questions over his corporate card usage.

His answer gave us pause. His explanation seemed to rebut many of the claims we have read in recent media coverage of the credit card controversy. Was he rewriting history? We decided to dig into his explanation and the series of events that unfolded since the story broke in February 2010. And we found, for the most part, his story matches up.

Lineman
11-06-2015, 06:07 PM
Rubio was allowed to do his own investigation into his personal spending with a state GOP issued credit card, reach a decision on the various legal and ethical violations, and then decide on punishment?

Gypsy
11-06-2015, 06:49 PM
Rubio was allowed to do his own investigation into his personal spending with a state GOP issued credit card, reach a decision on the various legal and ethical violations, and then decide on punishment?

I'm sure the punishment was tough. :wink:

hanger4
11-06-2015, 07:00 PM

WaPo said "but it is accurate enough that it does not warrant even a single Pinocchio:

What part of that don't you understand ??

del
11-06-2015, 07:02 PM
he's a joke

he'll be president right after general carson.

zelmo1234
11-06-2015, 07:04 PM
If Hilary does not win the Whitehouse I think that our left leaning members will need to be on Suicide watch

del
11-06-2015, 07:19 PM
If Hilary does not win the Whitehouse I think that our left leaning members will need to be on Suicide watch

thinking isn't your strong suit

Lineman
11-06-2015, 07:24 PM
Had it been Hillary, well..... the investigations and hearings would already be underway.

hanger4
11-06-2015, 07:41 PM
Had it been Hillary, well..... the investigations and hearings would already be underway.

Had it been Hillary WaPo still would have said does 'not warrant even a single Pinocchio'.

TrueBlue
11-06-2015, 07:56 PM
WRONG WAY RUBIO

http://wrongwayrubio.com/

What more needs to be said? Read the stories to find out!
(http://wrongwayrubio.com/)

hanger4
11-06-2015, 07:58 PM
WRONG WAY RUBIO

http://wrongwayrubio.com/

What more needs to be said? Read the stories to find out!
(http://wrongwayrubio.com/)

Jeebus TrueBlue, where do you find these hack sites ??

birddog
11-06-2015, 08:28 PM

It has been with The Hildebeast, but Obama, herself, and cohorts have continually stonewalled and cost us big money. Hillary and Obama are the most corrupt SOS and POTUS in history!

Rubio is a choirboy compared to those two!

del
11-06-2015, 08:44 PM
http://fullsoulahead.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/04/dog-speak-2.jpg

Lineman
11-07-2015, 02:35 PM
A special hearing and investigation needs to happen on this one.

Rubio has a history of being a sneaky snake. Letting him police himself isnt my idea of how it works.

A hell of a risk to send confidential government documents through the mail to Rubios home like that. National security risk.

hanger4
11-07-2015, 02:56 PM

Rubio has a history of being a sneaky snake. Letting him police himself isnt my idea of how it works.

A hell of a risk to send confidential government documents through the mail to Rubios home like that. National security risk.
Investigate what Lineman ?? Left leaning WaPo says there's no there there.

hanger4
11-07-2015, 02:59 PM

Is/was it ok for HC to conduct gov business on a private and secret email server ??

TrueBlue
11-07-2015, 03:03 PM
Oh don't you know they would be! But since it's a Republican, well, let's just give the lad a pat on the head and one on the butt and sweep this one under the rug (twisting their mustache) har, har, har.

Truth Detector
11-07-2015, 03:09 PM

Why watch them and try to prevent? Can't we just hand these out ?:

http://s1.postimg.org/bililu1vj/image.jpg

Truth Detector
11-07-2015, 03:10 PM

http://i1313.photobucket.com/albums/t542/apple-sauce38/Positive%20Reactions/laughing/biglaugh7_zpsd701e485.gif

Truth Detector
11-07-2015, 03:11 PM
Liberals regarding the deaths of four Americans over a false narrative in Benghazi: YAWN.

Liberals regarding the potential misuse of an expense card by a Republican: A special hearing and investigation needs to happen on this one.

hanger4
11-07-2015, 03:34 PM
Oh don't you know they would be! But since it's a Republican, well, let's just give the lad a pat on the head and one on the butt and sweep this one under the rug (twisting their mustache) har, har, har.

Why are you ignoring WaPo's investigation ?? Are they irrelevant now ??

JDubya
11-07-2015, 03:43 PM
Liberals regarding the deaths of four Americans over a false narrative in Benghazi: YAWN.

Liberals regarding the potential misuse of an expense card by a Republican: A special hearing and investigation needs to happen on this one.

Conservatives regarding the deaths of four thousand Americans on 9/11 under a Republican President and the subsequent deaths of five thousand more and a trillion dollars wasted on the invasion of Iraq: YAWN.

Conservatives regarding the potential misuse of an email server by a Democrat: A special hearing and investigation needs to happen on this one.

Tahuyaman
11-07-2015, 03:53 PM
The Washington Post's mission is to uncover dirt on Republicans. If they say Rubio's story adds up, obviously it adds up. If it didn't, they'd be all over him.

hanger4
11-07-2015, 04:51 PM
Conservatives regarding the deaths of four thousand Americans on 9/11 under a Republican President and the subsequent deaths of five thousand more and a trillion dollars wasted on the invasion of Iraq: YAWN.

Conservatives regarding the potential misuse of an email server by a Democrat: A special hearing and investigation needs to happen on this one.

I seem to have forgotten about all the Repubs using a private secret email server for gov business. Why don't you update us JDubya ??