PDA

View Full Version : He Killed Them All Robert Durst My Search For Justice

Matty
11-06-2015, 04:54 PM
A book written by Judge Jenine Pirro

i uploaded it today. Wow! Has she got a way of stating things.

In the annals of serial killers, Robert Durst has raised the “Holy Shit!” bar sky-high. To say that he has been cunning, methodical, and devious every step of the way is an understatement. It’s no surprise that a man worth upward of $ 100 million could or would beat the system. What is a surprise is the shrewd and outlandish methods he used to get away with his crimes, such as passing himself off as a mute woman named Dorothy Ciner—the girl whose high school yearbook picture was next to his. He assumed multiple aliases, living for months below the radar in a flophouse in Bumfuck, Texas, concocting bizarre ideas for his own legal defense—including the vilification in court of yours truly.

it is going to be a good read.

Peter1469
11-06-2015, 05:29 PM
Let know how it is.

Gypsy
11-06-2015, 05:51 PM
A book written by Judge Jenine Pirro

i uploaded it today. Wow! Has she got a way of stating things.

In the annals of serial killers, Robert Durst has raised the “Holy $#@!!” bar sky-high. To say that he has been cunning, methodical, and devious every step of the way is an understatement. It’s no surprise that a man worth upward of $ 100 million could or would beat the system. What is a surprise is the shrewd and outlandish methods he used to get away with his crimes, such as passing himself off as a mute woman named Dorothy Ciner—the girl whose high school yearbook picture was next to his. He assumed multiple aliases, living for months below the radar in a flophouse in Bum$#@!, Texas, concocting bizarre ideas for his own legal defense—including the vilification in court of yours truly.

it is going to be a good read.

Years ago while living in Charlotte, a local girl going to school in San Diego went missing after leaving her waitress job. Durst was thought to be connected.

http://www.wbtv.com/story/28552336/robert-durst-linked-to-disappearance-of-charlotte-area-teen

Peter1469
11-06-2015, 05:52 PM
The Judge is being interviewed about the book now on The Five.

Matty
11-06-2015, 06:00 PM
She's not fond of the defense attorney either.

If Dick DeGuerin told me what time it was, I’d check my watch; if he told me the sky was blue, I still wouldn’t believe him.

valley ranch
11-06-2015, 06:17 PM
Hi, Well, he Durst doesn't seem to have been all that bright. He got caught shoplifting, when he had money in his pocket. He had an attorney that put across a story for him in court. He had money enough to lay low for a while. He was a good liar and knew enough to get a lawyer and stick to his story.
The judge having written a story about him should be grounds for a retrial, wonder if that will happen.

I'll have to read a bit about the case, maybe there is some show of smarts.

Matty
11-06-2015, 06:22 PM
According to the judge he gave himself away when filming the HBO documentary The Jinx. They asked Durst what Pirro was looking for and he answered "body parts" the discussion was about his missing wife.

Tricia
11-06-2015, 09:35 PM
I have been fascinated by the kooky Robert Durst for some time. I'll definitely be reading the book.

Matty
11-07-2015, 09:01 PM
Peter1469 her special is coming on Fox now.

Matty
11-07-2015, 09:02 PM
I have been fascinated by the kooky Robert Durst for some time. I'll definitely be reading the book. Tricia special on the subject on Fox now.

Tricia
11-07-2015, 09:04 PM
Tricia special on the subject on Fox now.

Great, thanks!

Common
11-08-2015, 04:33 AM
He shot his victims in the back of the head and dismembered them. I agree wholeheartedly with the Judge and hes an example of the type of person that I believe is unsalvagable and the reason we should keep the death penalty