PDA

View Full Version : The Hope And The Change - Official Movie Trailer

Goldie Locks
08-25-2012, 08:29 PM
Another Ubama movie???

Explosive Documentary out this weekend. "The Hope and The Change" The surprising personal journeys of 40 Democrats and Independents from across America who supported Obama in 2008.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lLelSaD1zHU&feature=player_embedded# (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lLelSaD1zHU&feature=player_embedded#!)!

Looks like things just keep going from bad to worse for Ubama. I have never in my life seen this kind of remorse for voting for someone. It gives me faith in the American people to see through this charlatan.

MMC
08-25-2012, 08:34 PM
I told ya when the Bruthas started walkin round talking about he was just another politican. Pretty much said it all. Even obama admits he will not have as much support as he did last time. Hence the Strategy to deflect & divide-down and go for the Low turn out with a SCOTUS Challenge.

Peter1469
08-25-2012, 09:41 PM
That ad should play in every market- often.

Carygrant
08-26-2012, 05:21 AM
Might be effective but are you really proud to be American when you view shit like that ?
Cheap to make and produce and so cheap in style and content.
Even Jo Dumb Arse could make the same Ad using dissatisfied republicans .
Very tacky .

Trinnity
08-26-2012, 05:41 AM
Might be effective but are you really proud to be American when you view shit like that ?
Cheap to make and produce and so cheap in style and content.
Even Jo Dumb Arse could make the same Ad using dissatisfied republicans .
Very tacky .Your opinion of what is "shit" is of no value whatsoever to me. Your posts have demonstrated many times, a tone of America-bashing, something you choose to engage in. The fact that you post on American forums just to offend Americans makes it obvious and negates any credibility your opinion might have had.

As for American pride, our gov. has been undermining that for years. Barack Obama has come along to finish us off. He has a personal vendetta against this country for the sake of his Marxist father and Mother Africa. He wants retribution against White people, capitalism, and everything he perceives America to stand for. He's a hater, pure and simple, who wants to drain the wealth out of this country into the control of big govt to be distributed globally.

He's a dangerous man; a vulture looking to pick the bones of America clean. And he's nearly done it. We'll boot his ass back to Chicago this fall and hopefully when he's back in Chi-town, he'll get hit by some banger's stray bullet. That would really be social justice.

Trinnity
08-26-2012, 06:12 AM
Like the starry eyed people of pre-Nazi Germany, they bought it hook, line, and sinker - and look at the resulting devastation to this country. Anyone paying attention, knew what this man was all about: Marxism and Black Liberation Theology - which is a deadly combination for America. This man is a direct threat to this country. He is dangerous. Had enough? Vote him out.

Mainecoons
08-26-2012, 08:00 AM
Your opinion of what is shit is of no value whatsoever. You're just an America-hating foul git, looking to pile on.

And I'm getting criticized for being too rough?

Agree with your sentiment, though. :rofl:

Peter1469
08-26-2012, 08:05 AM
Cary is just jealous that he isn't an American. There is nothing wrong with the ad.

Cary, in the US we wouldn't call you a peasant. :smiley:

Goldie Locks
08-26-2012, 08:26 AM
Oh he is going to lose soooooo bad!!!!

MMC
08-26-2012, 09:18 AM
Most I know and when it comes to Haters.....Haters gonna Hate! Just Sayin! :rulez: Do you think Haters Care what someone else is feeling? :rollseyes: :biglaugh:

Captain Obvious
08-26-2012, 06:10 PM
http://i.imgur.com/bDguD.jpg