PDA

View Full Version : Former Gov. Charlie Crist: Here's why I'm backing Barack Obama

Captain Obvious
08-26-2012, 08:56 PM
Hmm, hah

http://www.tampabay.com/opinion/columns/article1247631.ece

Goldie Locks
08-26-2012, 09:00 PM
He was never a conservative...good ridden's to bad rubbish.

Shoot the Goose
08-26-2012, 09:06 PM
Rubio's smackdown, and then complete annihilation, of Charley Crist is one of the biggest political stompings of an establishment politician by an upstart in the history of the Republic. In the Fall of 2009, Rubio was behind by 30 points to Crist for the GOP nomination for the Senate seat, against the sitting GOP Governor, VP wannabee, wonder boy Crist. One year later, after losing the primary to Rubio, Crist has left the GOP (while still governor), had his portrait removed from FL GOP HQ (sold on Ebay), is running as an "Independent", and gets run out of Florida politics.

Now Crist sucks Obama's dick. Rubio is that good ......... ;)

MMC
08-26-2012, 09:36 PM
IS Rubio going to speak at the Convention?

Goldie Locks
08-26-2012, 09:36 PM
Nobody in Florida except for the real dimwits respect Christ.

Captain Obvious
08-26-2012, 09:40 PM
Nobody in Florida except for the real dimwits respect Christ.

Pagan!

Goldie Locks
08-26-2012, 10:15 PM
Pagan!

Sorry, don't get it.

Conley
08-26-2012, 10:17 PM
Pagan!

:roflmao: Is this some Wiccan chit? I hooked up with a Wiccan in college...keeping my mouth shut about that experience.

Aristophanes
08-26-2012, 10:18 PM
Rubio's smackdown, and then complete annihilation, of Charley Crist is one of the biggest political stompings of an establishment politician by an upstart in the history of the Republic. In the Fall of 2009, Rubio was behind by 30 points to Crist for the GOP nomination for the Senate seat, against the sitting GOP Governor, VP wannabee, wonder boy Crist. One year later, after losing the primary to Rubio, Crist has left the GOP (while still governor), had his portrait removed from FL GOP HQ (sold on Ebay), is running as an "Independent", and gets run out of Florida politics.

Now Crist sucks Obama's dick. Rubio is that good ......... ;)Hells yeah.

Crist is a pariah in this state. A joke.

Conley
08-26-2012, 10:19 PM
He was never a conservative...good ridden's to bad rubbish.

Riddance...just sayin'

Conley
08-26-2012, 10:20 PM

Now Crist sucks Obama's dick. Rubio is that good ......... ;)

How much did it sell for? :laugh:

Captain Obvious
08-26-2012, 10:25 PM
Riddance...just sayin'

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-DKKsBeXZANE/TkemG4bLmyI/AAAAAAAAASs/Fh5_E49ootc/s1600/Grammar_Nazis____The_Motivator_by_ZlayaHozyayka.jp g

Conley
08-26-2012, 10:27 PM
That aint grammers son, thats just plain english n chit

Shoot the Goose
08-27-2012, 02:31 PM
How much did it sell for? :laugh:

$7,700.

The Florida Republican Party has turned some high-profile clutter to cash, selling a portrait of its former leader — newly independent Florida Gov. Charlie Crist — on eBay Wednesday for $7,700.“Now that Charlie Crist has deserted his post as elected head of the Republican Party … we are trying to clean up the mess left behind,” said a statement from party officials announcing the sale. “Today we completed an important step.”

Read more: Florida GOP sells Crist portrait on eBay - Washington Times (http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2010/may/12/florida-gop-sells-crist-portrait-ebay/#ixzz24mD36uKj)

Cigar
08-27-2012, 03:37 PM
That aint grammers son, thats just plain english n chit

Hey ... stop taking my job on ingrush :)

hanger4
08-27-2012, 03:43 PM
Hmm, hah

http://www.tampabay.com/opinion/columns/article1247631.ece

Why would Obama want a loser to speak at the DNC ??

OH wait I just answered my question.

bladimz
08-27-2012, 04:17 PM
Pagan!
...Now that's funny!

bladimz
08-27-2012, 04:27 PM

Now Crist sucks Obama's dick. Rubio is that good ......... ;)Meanwhile, Marco has his lips wrapped around Rush's.

Mainecoons
08-27-2012, 04:37 PM
And yours rapped around Matthews. LOL, why am I not surprised you watch Matthews?

Try and not feel too lonely when you're doing so. :rofl: