PDA

View Full Version : Sad but common and laughable trend

donttread
11-13-2015, 03:30 PM
It seems that many republicans blamed congress for war spending a debt during Bush's presidency but blame the whitehiuse for the same results when Obama is in office. And of course many democrats do the same thing in reverse.
You can't have it both ways and trying to is a childish mindset

Cigar
11-13-2015, 03:55 PM
Let's just get rid of the IRS and don't pay. :laugh:

Peter1469
11-13-2015, 03:57 PM
Partisans will be partisan.

donttread
11-13-2015, 04:04 PM
Let's just get rid of the IRS and don't pay. :laugh:

Yes we should and move to a consumption tax, a much better more efficient way to collect revenue. The tax code is more about control than taking revenue

PolWatch
11-13-2015, 04:28 PM
It doesn't matter what the issue is, some people only see 'my team/your team'.

hanger4
11-13-2015, 04:36 PM
I think it's like, stupid is what stupid does.

donttread
11-15-2015, 09:13 AM
It doesn't matter what the issue is, some people only see 'my team/your team'.

I'd love to see the news start reporting political events and controversial events without giving names, colors or parties . Just to see if the sheep could actually form an opinion not shoved up their ass for them by the RNC or DNC

Common
11-15-2015, 09:16 AM
It seems that many republicans blamed congress for war spending a debt during Bush's presidency but blame the whitehiuse for the same results when Obama is in office. And of course many democrats do the same thing in reverse.
You can't have it both ways and trying to is a childish mindset

Its called Partisan Hackery and something I mostly just ignore. Getting involves its His fault NO its his fault, HE DID IT, NO HE DID IT back and forths is a gross waste of time

donttread
11-15-2015, 10:03 AM
Its called Partisan Hackery and something I mostly just ignore. Getting involves its His fault NO its his fault, HE DID IT, NO HE DID IT back and forths is a gross waste of time

But it is this sports team mentality that allows the Donkephant to remain in power despite failure , greed and corruption. This hackery is destroying the Union

Mac-7
11-15-2015, 10:40 AM

And non partisan third party chronic complainers will be irrelevant to the decision making process

Peter1469
11-15-2015, 10:56 AM
And non partisan third party chronic complainers will be irrelevant to the decision making process

Why does it matter, if there is nothing worth voting for?

Mac-7
11-15-2015, 11:02 AM
Why does it matter, if there is nothing worth voting for?

Romney was better than Obama

That was worth voting for

Matty
11-15-2015, 11:07 AM

It would be nice to know what the US would look like under a Romney Presidency. But, we never will.

gamewell45
11-15-2015, 11:09 AM

Politics can be such a nasty business.

Mac-7
11-15-2015, 11:29 AM
It would be nice to know what the US would look like under a Romney Presidency. But, we never will.

Romney was far from my first choice

But when I didn't get my way I chose him as the better alternative to obumer

In 2016 the establishment Repubs are having difficulty forcing their candidate on the voters

I don't know who will win the repub nomination this time but I think they will be better than Romney was

Peter1469
11-15-2015, 11:38 AM

Incorrect.

Obama wants to take the economy over the cliff at 100 mph.

Romney wanted to do it at 60 mph.

Both ought to have been rejected.

decedent
11-15-2015, 12:03 PM
I used to hate the French. Now I love them. Because Muslims or something.

Matty
11-15-2015, 12:10 PM
I used to hate the French. Now I love them. Because Muslims or something.

I feel badly for the French. This is an atrocity certainly, but I can never forget after 9-11 the French refused to let us fly in their airspace so we could re supply our troops. Also they took Saddam's oil for food money and voted against us in the UN. I will check that but that's the way I remember it.

Mac-7
11-15-2015, 12:19 PM
But it is this sports team mentality that allows the Donkephant to remain in power despite failure , greed and corruption. This hackery is destroying the Union

Conservative Republicans are working hard to change their party

Maybe instead of just complaining you should get involved and help them