PDA

View Full Version : Obama Calls Romney's Ideas 'Extreme'

Trinnity
08-27-2012, 07:05 AM
LOL, what a putz
President Obama Calls Romney's Ideas "Extreme"

President Barack Obama said Mitt Romney has locked himself into "extreme positions" on economic and social issues and would surely impose them if elected, trying to discredit his Republican rival at the biggest political moment of his life.

http://media.cnbc.com/i/CNBC/Sections/News_And_Analysis/__Story_Inserts/graphics/__PEOPLE/O/_OBAMA_BARACK/obama_barack_pointing_200.jpg

In an interview with The Associated Press, Obama said Romney lacks serious ideas, refuses to "own up" to the responsibilities of what it takes to be president, and deals in factually dishonest arguments that could soon haunt him in face-to-face debates. Obama also offered a glimpse of how he would govern in a second term of divided government, insisting rosily that the forces of the election would help break Washington's stalemate. He said he would be willing to make a range of compromises with Republicans, confident there are some who would rather make deals than remain part of "one of the least productive Congresses in American history." :yap:

Source (http://thepoliticalforums.com/threads/5346-Obama-Calls-Romney-s-Ideas-Extreme?p=118060#post118060) I smell desperation......:biglaugh:

Peter1469
08-27-2012, 07:08 AM
Need help packing, Mr. President?

Trinnity
08-27-2012, 07:15 AM
Need help packing, Mr. President?I'll help him pack, I'll show him the door, and I'll pay for a fumigation and cleaning of the White House, myself. Hell, he's saddled me with 5 trillion in new debt, so why stop there? Merry Maids, and Orkin, send me the bill.

Cigar
08-27-2012, 07:16 AM
If anyone smells anything at all ... maybe they should check their own surrounding for a start. :)

Mainecoons
08-27-2012, 07:21 AM
This is a classic technique--accuse the opponent of that which you are guilty. Nothing here, move on. :grin:

wingrider
08-27-2012, 08:16 AM
this is rich..

Obama claiming Romney is extreme.. I ask you who is responsible for :

forcing American citizens to buy a product
passing a law that violates the 4th and the 5 th amendments

circumventing the immigration laws
trying to regulate and control content on the internet

took over private corp ( GM)
let me know if you need more but I say that is pretty extreme behavior

patrickt
08-27-2012, 08:28 AM
Whether something is extreme or not depends on your point of view. For an American, Gov. Romney's views are not extreme. I disagree with some but that doesn't mean they're extreme since I'm not a liberal. I am also not a communist so my perspective on Gov. Romney would not see him as extreme.

I am certain that for President Obama, just on those two criteria, his perspective would be well outside that of most Americans who aren't communists.

Captain Obvious
08-27-2012, 04:57 PM
this is rich..

A-fucking-men

MMC
08-27-2012, 06:52 PM
this is rich..

Lets not forget those EP's and him always going around Congress and even his Own Party members. :wink:

Goldie Locks
08-27-2012, 08:38 PM
this is rich..

Talk extreme Ubama has run around and bypassed congress so many times now, if this was a white republican, he would be impeached by now, but he gets a pass from the lame stream media and all the liberals because he is black. Ubama sure learned how to manipulate people with that race card.

Deadwood
08-27-2012, 08:58 PM
Well you know, Obama is an attention whore. Romney's race is coming to a crescendo with the convention. So, Mr. Snot nose president has to throw a verbal tantrum to get some attention.
Calling Romney extreme though, helps Romney. The right will coalesce behind him.

His comments about his second term and congress are interesting. He seems to be suggesting that he's A) Clairvoyant and knows something no one else does about the election outcome and B) is gone totally fucking nut bar. Where he has not been able [because he's the one who won't compromise] to get anything done [remember "the constitution won't let me..."?] in his first term, he is now saying he will be able to make deals if he wins a second term BECAUSE he has won a second term.
Trust me. If he wins a second term and does not have full control of both houses, Washington will grind to a halt and the funding crisis of last spring will look like a minor feud. With this madman, it's his way or the highway and fuck everyone who gets in the way.
I'm beginning to think he's gonna go down......

wingrider
08-28-2012, 12:55 AM
so where oh where are the Obama apologists?