PDA

View Full Version : An Inconvenient Truth

Cigar
08-27-2012, 09:05 AM
http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b137/chasc5/399709_473896302628689_1676653634_n.jpg

wingrider
08-27-2012, 09:08 AM
yep Bush screwed the pooch and Obama doubled down,,, guess who got shafted? the American Taxpayer thats who

Cigar
08-27-2012, 09:15 AM
yep Bush screwed the pooch and Obama doubled down,,, guess who got shafted? the American Taxpayer thats who

SO are you saying Obama should have done nothing to get this results?

http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b137/chasc5/Pic_B.jpg
http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b137/chasc5/Pic_A.jpg
http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b137/chasc5/Pic_D.jpg

MMC
08-27-2012, 09:27 AM
http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b137/chasc5/399709_473896302628689_1676653634_n.jpg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MgA2Sn3b6OM

Here is a better one!!!!! :wink:

Cigar
08-27-2012, 10:14 AM
I didn't think there would be no disputing the truth ... :)

MMC
08-27-2012, 10:16 AM
To bad John Stewart don't work in the CBO office. Then he might be able to catch up to speed. :wink:

Cigar
08-27-2012, 10:19 AM
To bad John Stewart don't work in the CBO office. Then he might be able to catch up to speed. :wink:

The CBO doesn't have Voting Record. :)

MMC
08-27-2012, 10:26 AM
The CBO doesn't have Voting Record. :)

Thats Correct.....but they did prove Ryans numbers were correct while Proving Obama's count goes off the charts after 2014 Plus they have proved Obama's policies would be a harm to the entire Country. :wink:

Cigar
08-27-2012, 10:30 AM
Thats Correct.....but they did prove Ryans numbers were correct while Proving Obama's count goes off the charts after 2014 Plus they have proved Obama's policies would be a harm to the entire Country. :wink:

Good ... so you agree the policies were bad?

So what should the Bush and Obama Administration have done in 2008 and 2009?

Nothing?

Remember, neither Bush or Obama are Economic Experts, that's why every President has advisers.

MMC
08-27-2012, 10:51 AM
Good ... so you agree the policies were bad?

So what should the Bush and Obama Administration have done in 2008 and 2009?

Nothing?

Remember, neither Bush or Obama are Economic Experts, that's why every President has advisers.

Not quite as in 2008 and 2009.....Obama and the Democrats had full control. Which means Obama could have got anything he wanted. He Screwed UP and went for his HealthCare Plan. Plus now all the evidence is staring everybody Right in the face. He dropped the ball, then went for himself.....Over Service to Country!

Cigar
08-27-2012, 11:15 AM
Not quite as in 2008 and 2009.....Obama and the Democrats had full control. Which means Obama could have got anything he wanted. He Screwed UP and went for his HealthCare Plan. Plus now all the evidence is staring everybody Right in the face. He dropped the ball, then went for himself.....Over Service to Country!

Not according to the people who have health care, and btw, how has it affected you from signing to today?

MMC
08-27-2012, 11:56 AM
Not according to the people who have health care, and btw, how has it affected you from signing to today?

Our health care costs have gone up.....and my wife is a teacher. Plus I am a VET.....I am under the VA and your Demo buddy Obama and his Pals the Demos are cutting our benefits.

Care to elaborate on this some. Since by herself she makes over 65k. Oh you didnt fall for the Prescription drug comments Obama and the DNC have been throwing out there? Moreover we are doing real well for ourselves. But we would be doing better if Obama never came to be.

Also the Medicare Actuary now released his report. Cost have gone and up will go up. Obama said not one cent. Now is Obama and the DNC lieing or is the CBO and the Medicare Actuary????? Plus lets not forget that Assoscation of Physicians and Suregeons.

Who are in the SCOTUS to take Obama's 15 man insurance panel to task about deciding those Seniors Fate and put Obama thru the ringer there again.

Still havent figured it out yet.....the law says that Congress is to legislate Entitlements not some 15 man panel made up of Suits and ties in the Insurance Field.

Cigar
08-27-2012, 01:28 PM
Our health care costs have gone up.....and my wife is a teacher. Plus I am a VET.....I am under the VA and your Demo buddy Obama and his Pals the Demos are cutting our benefits.

Care to elaborate on this some. Since by herself she makes over 65k. Oh you didnt fall for the Prescription drug comments Obama and the DNC have been throwing out there? Moreover we are doing real well for ourselves. But we would be doing better if Obama never came to be.

Also the Medicare Actuary now released his report. Cost have gone and up will go up. Obama said not one cent. Now is Obama and the DNC lieing or is the CBO and the Medicare Actuary????? Plus lets not forget that Assoscation of Physicians and Suregeons.

Who are in the SCOTUS to take Obama's 15 man insurance panel to task about deciding those Seniors Fate and put Obama thru the ringer there again.

Still havent figured it out yet.....the law says that Congress is to legislate Entitlements not some 15 man panel made up of Suits and ties in the Insurance Field.

I'm getting the exact same health care I was getting before the signing, some cases I'm getting more with no deductible required and more coverage.

I've lost no rights, and my cost has not gone up. It did go up before the signing, like it normally does every year.

Mainecoons
08-27-2012, 04:40 PM
Four "I"s in two sentences. Not bad. Been watching Obama read his teleprompter today?

:rofl:

MMC
08-27-2012, 06:39 PM
I'm getting the exact same health care I was getting before the signing, some cases I'm getting more with no deductible required and more coverage.

I've lost no rights, and my cost has not gone up. It did go up before the signing, like it normally does every year.

Yet I noticed that you don't dispute that Seniors themselves, the CBO, and the Medicare Actuary all reporting Costs up and once again.....Obamacare is not even fully implemented yet. Already it is costing many others more money. Furthermore it is also costing people to have have to go to more services causing them to Double or even triple those Co-pays.