PDA

View Full Version : What Party is more divisive …

Cigar
08-27-2012, 11:43 AM
Just using your own “Eyes” and "Ears”; when you “LOOK” at the two Political Speakers at any given speaking event.

What exactly do you “see’ with your own “eyes” and “hear” with your own “ears”?

Also; when you “LOOK” out into the crowd, what type of diversity do you “see” with your own “eyes” and what type of crowd feedback do you “hear” with your own “ears”?

Try to be honest first, before diverting to your political commentary. :wink:

Apparently this is a difficult question for some people on this Forum, so I'll add some detail.

http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/diverse

Mister D
08-27-2012, 11:45 AM
What do you see, Cigar?

Cigar
08-27-2012, 11:50 AM
What do you see, Cigar?

I'm asking the questions around here. :)

Mister D
08-27-2012, 11:53 AM
I'm asking the questions around here. :)

And what do you mean by diverse?

Cigar
08-27-2012, 11:57 AM
And what do you mean by diverse?

Look, you can either answer the question or not.

Look up the word diverse, figure it out, and use your eyes and ears to express what you see and hear.

If you can't or don't want to answer the question, move on to another Thread.

Mister D
08-27-2012, 12:01 PM
Look, you can either answer the question or not.

Look up the word diverse, figure it out, and use your eyes and ears to express what you see and hear.

If you can't or don't want to answer the question, move on to another Thread.

Cigar, what do you mean by divese? Do you mean racially diverse? If so, why should anyone care? What do you see Cigar?

JohnAdams
08-27-2012, 12:09 PM
Cigar, what do you mean by divese? Do you mean racially diverse? If so, why should anyone care? What do you see Cigar?
The fact Cigar refuses to answer his own question, when it's put back to them, speaks volumes.

Mister D
08-27-2012, 12:11 PM
The fact Cigar refuses to answer his own question, when it's put back to them, speaks volumes.

Yes, it does. Who saw that coming? :wink:

Cigar
08-27-2012, 12:13 PM

Wow ... I feel honored that you need me to answer the question before you can formulate your own answer. I guess my assumption that everyone here has their own "eyes" and "ears" and can formulate their own was a little presumptive.

Hummm interesting.

Mister D
08-27-2012, 12:16 PM
What are you trying to get at, Cigar? Speak up. Don't be shy. :smiley:

Cigar
08-27-2012, 12:24 PM
What are you trying to get at, Cigar? Speak up. Don't be shy. :smiley: It's a simple question, if you can't answer it, I'm not surprised. If you're looking and hearing then you can see and hear something. If you see President Obama as the most divisive President in history, obviously that's easily seen and heard, by anyone with eyes and ears. When I look out into the crowd, I see a vast diversity of people and hear divers questions. Obviously ... what you see and hear is different?

Mister D
08-27-2012, 12:41 PM
It's a simple question, if you can't answer it, I'm not surprised. If you're looking and hearing then you can see and hear something. If you see President Obama as the most divisive President in history, obviously that's easily seen and heard, by anyone with eyes and ears. When I look out into the crowd, I see a vast diversity of people and hear divers questions. Obviously ... what you see and hear is different?

So you do mean racially diverse. I see a racially diverse crowd but a rather homogeneous crowd in terms of ideology. Why do you focus so much on race?

What are diverse questions? :huh: Could you give us some examples?

Cigar
08-27-2012, 12:46 PM
So you do mean racially diverse. I see a racially diverse crowd but a rather homogeneous crowd in terms of ideology. Why do you focus so much on race?

What are diverse questions? :huh: Could you give us some examples?

Sure I can give plenty of examples, but this is my Thread and I'm asking the questions and I'm looking for responses to the first question.

If you don't want to or are incapable of answering it, then move on to another Thread to your liking sport. :)

Mister D
08-27-2012, 12:47 PM
Sure I can give plenty of examples, but this is my Thread and I'm asking the questions and I'm looking for responses to the first question.

If you don't want to or are incapable of answering it, then move on to another Thread to your liking sport. :)

Just one example will do and I own this thread now. Bitch. :afro:

Mister D
08-27-2012, 12:59 PM
I suppose that it's altogether unsurprising that what Cigar values most is a racially diverse consituency. Ideas are secondary.

Cigar
08-27-2012, 01:05 PM
Just one example will do and I own this thread now. Bitch. :afro:

Post #1 is a question to the members of this forum, if you don't want to answer it, that's your choice.

Mister D
08-27-2012, 01:09 PM
Post #1 is a question to the members of this forum, if you don't want to answer it, that's your choice.

This is my thread now, bitch. :afro:

Mister D
08-27-2012, 01:12 PM
So we see that Cigar can't articulate an answer to his own question. Now whether that's due to the loaded nature of his question or to his 8th grade education I will leave it up to the reader to decide.

lizzie
08-27-2012, 01:20 PM
Mostly what I see, is democratic use of class warfare and division, in order to get the masses whipped up into a feeding frenzy on the wealthy.

webrockk
To get to the meat of Cigar's query, we must ask ourselves if the "diversity" he appears to find offensively lacking in right wing politics has a "solvable" cause and effect relationship.

I contend it does....

unfortunately, bridging this offensive "diversity" gap would require the right wing to make even MORE disingenuous promises for taxpayer provided "free" stuff than Democrats....it would require the right wing to coddle, excuse and pander to even MORE "victim group" demands and unaccountability than Democrats....it would require a concerted effort to realign political ideology and agenda away from individual liberty and the economic freedom to enhance it on one's own terms...

and towards divisive "fairness and social justice" class warfare narratives that emphasize government's "grand" role in overseeing human interdependence and centrally planned outcomes....while belittling and marginalizing individual inventiveness, industriousness and success. ("you didn't build that")

Mister D
Mostly what I see, is democratic use of class warfare and division, in order to get the masses whipped up into a feeding frenzy on the wealthy.

We also see liberals like Cigar playing up racial division.

Mainecoons
08-27-2012, 01:23 PM
And its working. Exibit #1 is the race baiter who started this thread. Exhibit #2 is his class hating buddy Blad who shows up around here carping about making the rich pay their "fair" share as if paying most of the taxes wasn't enough already. Of course, it is never enough because it is not about the money, it is about the class hatred. It's not about the color for Cigar, it is about justifying his hatred of whites even as he feeds off of them to make his living.

All of this stuff has been fanned and driven by the Obama administration and their media shills, hands down the most destructive and divisive ever to occupy the White House.

Mister D
08-27-2012, 01:23 PM
True.

Cigar
08-27-2012, 01:30 PM
So, no one can simply answer an easy question.

What do you "see"; what do you "hear"?

It's not like it's a Sarah Palin Gotch question. :laughing4:

webrockk
08-27-2012, 01:34 PM

I very clearly revealed what I "see" and "hear"

Mister D
08-27-2012, 01:34 PM

We hear men speaking. We see people listening. What are you trying to get at, Cigar?

Cigar
08-27-2012, 01:35 PM
Thanks for your input.

Mister D
08-27-2012, 01:35 PM
Thanks for your input.

Don't thank me now! There will be so much more! :afro: My thread now, sucka.

Cigar
08-27-2012, 02:11 PM
http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b137/chasc5/120507-romney-mocks-obama-crowd-size.jpg

http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b137/chasc5/inauguration.jpg

In other words ... when you've done it, give me a call. :)

Mister D
08-27-2012, 02:15 PM
http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b137/chasc5/120507-romney-mocks-obama-crowd-size.jpg

http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b137/chasc5/inauguration.jpg

In other words ... when you've done it, give me a call. :)

What? :huh: What is diverse about the crowds? When I've done what?

URF8
08-27-2012, 02:59 PM
Cigar doesn't know what diversity is. For him it is an artificial abstract intellectual construct.

Cigar
08-27-2012, 03:35 PM
This Thread was a real hoot on the 55' in the Conference Room.

You did bring joy and laughter to all. :)

Mister D
08-27-2012, 03:37 PM

I'm glad the cleaning crew was able to feel important for a while. Are you the only black guy? I figure most of them are Mexicans. :smiley:

Cigar
08-27-2012, 03:54 PM
Gota Pack ... I just wanted to leave this for you before head out ot the Airport.

:pottytrain2::thefinger:

:wave:

:roflmao:

Mister D
08-27-2012, 03:56 PM
Gota Pack ... I just wanted to leave this for you before head out ot the Airport.

:pottytrain2::thefinger:

:wave:

:roflmao:

Don't forget the brown shoe polish. You'll do more business this time if you have both black and brown polish. :wink:

Mainecoons
08-27-2012, 04:39 PM

Yes, I would expect that a roomful of equal opportunity and government contract whores would find us amusing. Right up until the day when the expected renewal doesn't come through because there's no more money.

:grin:

patrickt
08-27-2012, 05:50 PM
Just using your own “Eyes” and "Ears”; when you “LOOK” at the two Political Speakers at any given speaking event.

What exactly do you “see’ with your own “eyes” and “hear” with your own “ears”?

Also; when you “LOOK” out into the crowd, what type of diversity do you “see” with your own “eyes” and what type of crowd feedback do you “hear” with your own “ears”?

Try to be honest first, before diverting to your political commentary. :wink:

Apparently this is a difficult question for some people on this Forum, so I'll add some detail.

http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/diverse

I think this was a homework assignment for Cigars Special Ed class. Which party is the most divisive for the country? The one that hates America and Americans. The party of racists is clearly the most divisive. The party that strives to separate the country into little tribes that it can lie to, control, and totally dominate. It's the party for which to the mainstream media isn't allowed to report anything negative. It's the anti-democratic party that does not want honest elections--for unions or the country. It's the party who has only one solution for whatever problem it sees: raise taxes and spend a lot more money.

It's the Democrat Party.

MMC
08-27-2012, 07:20 PM
We also see liberals like Cigar playing up racial division.

Do you think it is just Liberals.....I see the same shit from Libertarians and Extreme Righties who just make Republicans and Our Ideaology look Bad.

patrickt
08-27-2012, 08:31 PM
Do you think it is just Liberals.....I see the same shit from Libertarians and Extreme Righties who just make Republicans and Our Ideaology look Bad.

Some right-wing folks are clearly racist but I give them credit for not being sneaky nitwits like the liberals who are equally racist and pretend they're not. Liberals have done far more harm to minorities than the racist in the past ever did. Two-hundred and how many blacks have been murdered so far this year in Chicago? Thanks, Liberals.

MMC
08-27-2012, 08:36 PM
Some right-wing folks are clearly racist but I give them credit for not being sneaky nitwits like the liberals who are equally racist and pretend they're not. Liberals have done far more harm to minorities than the racist in the past ever did. Two-hundred and how many blacks have been murdered so far this year in Chicago? Thanks, Liberals.

Did you really think the bangers are all just Liberals? :rollseyes: Let me guess.....RIGHT? :laugh:

Goldie Locks
08-27-2012, 08:43 PM

I'm liking this thread...got answers Cigar???

Goldie Locks
08-27-2012, 08:47 PM
Hummm, Cigar must be going to the RNC.

Captain Obvious
08-27-2012, 08:48 PM
With a nail bat maybe.

Conley
08-27-2012, 08:52 PM
"I" "tried" "to" "read" "the" "OP" "but" "couldn't" "get" "past" "the" "quotes"

It's one of my peeves along with those people who do the bunny ears in real life.

Dizzam maybe I was a grammar nazi all along and didn't realize it...but my posts here are full of mangled english and typos. I refuse to believe it.

Conley
08-27-2012, 08:53 PM
With a nail bat maybe.

anagram: anal bit

:shocked:

Mister D
08-28-2012, 07:50 AM

Racial division is a given. I see myself, among other "righties", simply acknowledging it. As for Republican ideology looking bad they certainly don't need ay help from me.

What one should find repulsive about progressives is their hypocrisy. On the one hand, race isn't supposed to matter. On the other hand, it's clearly supposed to matter as Cigar revealed to us.

MMC
08-28-2012, 09:14 AM
Racial division is a given. I see myself, among other "righties", simply acknowledging it. As for Republican ideology looking bad they certainly don't need ay help from me.

What one should find repulsive about progressives is their hypocrisy. On the one hand, race isn't supposed to matter. On the other hand, it's clearly supposed to matter as Cigar revealed to us.

Well.....Like Medved said Yesterday from the Convention. This Election has now been defined. Progressivism vs the Constitution.