PDA

View Full Version : BLM idiots: Paris attacks stole their headlines

JDubya
11-14-2015, 02:46 PM
The fucking gall of these self centered, race victim agenda pushing, racist ghetto rats...

Mizzou protesters, Black Lives Matter complain Paris attacks stole their headlines

Activists that have taken over U.S. college campuses this week protesting racial injustice took to Twitter last night to complain that news coverage of the deadly terrorist attacks in Paris had stolen their spotlight.

http://s23.postimg.org/bnrvgucaz/Screen_Shot_2015_11_14_at_15_20_351.png
http://s24.postimg.org/wcvi2ns8l/Screen_Shot_2015_11_14_at_15_03_271.png

Black Lives Matter and Mizzou protesters on Twitter said their struggles with racial oppression were being “erased” by the overwhelming news coverage of the murder of scores of people at the hands of Islamic State extremists.

“Racist white people kill me, you want everyone to have sympathy for YOUR tragedy, but you have none for ours,” one user tweeted, adding “#Mizzou.”

“Disgusted @ white conservative Americans using Paris as a ‘see black people, your woes here w/ us could be more extreme,’ but not surprised,” another user tweeted.

Many protesters, including Black Lives Matter national leaders, said the racial injustice at college campuses and the attacks in Paris were both acts of terrorism.

“Interesting how the news reports are covering the Paris terrorist attacks but said nothing abut the terrorist attack at #Mizzou,” one user tweeted reads.

“Paris attacks were terrorism. black students getting death threats on their college campuses (A SUPPOSED SAFE SPACE!!) is also TERRORISM,” another tweet reads.

“There is no rank order to injustice,” DeRay McKesson, a prominent civil rights activist tweeted. “We fight for #Mizzou, #PrayForParis, and seek justice for #SandraBland — at the same time.”

At least 127 people were killed in a string of shootings and suicide bombing carried out by Islamic State supporters in and around Paris on Friday night. French President Francoise Hollande called the attacks an “act of war.”

Students at the University of Missouri have launched protests over several racial incidents they claimed were mishandled by university officials. Last week, university president Tom Wolfe stepped down amid the controversy.

Students complained of several incidents including the appearance of a Swastika drawn with feces, which was never confirmed to be true, and a prank where white students placed cotton balls in the bushes outside a Black Culture Center at the school. Black students also claimed that school officials had done little to combat racist remarks made against them on campus.

Police also arrested a 19-year-old man, Hunter Park, for allegedly threatening to shoot Black students and administrators on social media.

Missouri student body president Payton Head stepped down this week after it was revealed that lied about a “confirmed” Klu Klux Klan threat on campus.

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2015/nov/14/mizzou-protesters-black-lives-matter-complain-pari/

This U of Mo crap doesn't deserve to be mentioned in the same breath as what happened in Paris yesterday.

Peter1469
11-14-2015, 02:48 PM
These youngsters don't understand the world. I would just ignore them.

JDubya
11-14-2015, 02:51 PM

Youngsters shmoungsters.

I bet there are more than a few older nitwits helping to drive this crap too.

Probably a few professors as well.

Selfish garbage.

Mister D
11-14-2015, 05:54 PM
White progressives should take a good, long look. They've helped foster this mentality.

AeonPax
11-16-2015, 06:58 AM
`

"Activists who have taken over U.S. college campuses last week protesting racial injustice took to Twitter to complain that news coverage of the deadly terrorist attacks in Paris had stolen their spotlight. Black Lives Matter and Mizzou protesters on Twitter said their struggles with racial oppression were being “erased” by the overwhelming news coverage of the killings of 129 people at the hands of Islamic State extremists.

“Racist white people kill me, you want everyone to have sympathy for YOUR tragedy, but you have none for ours,” one user tweeted, adding “#Mizzou.” “Disgusted @ white conservative Americans using Paris as a ‘see black people, your woes here w/ us could be more extreme,’ but not surprised,” another user tweeted. Many protesters, including Black Lives Matter national leaders, said the racial injustice at college campuses and the attacks in Paris were both acts of terrorism." - Source (http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2015/nov/14/mizzou-protesters-black-lives-matter-complain-pari/)

`

`
While I sympathize and agree with, in principle (especially the "white conservative" part) with the concerns of the BLM, they are going about this ass-backwards. It seems they have adopted the conservative strategy of hyperbolizing everything and have deliberately ignored the far greater concern here which is black on black crime. Given their strenuous objections to "All Life Matters", they have alienated people whom would otherwise relate to their plight. Now, they've taken to blaming the media (which isn't altogether blameless) for concentrating on the terrorist massacre in Paris. Such a statement endears themselves to no one and is counter productive.

Equating the murderous actions in France to their own mission, especially when it not a fair nor logical, only further degrades their noble cause. The pragmatic concern in regards to Arab/Muslim terrorism happening in the U.S., effects all Americans, black, white and in between. Such an apprehension is legitimate. As callous as this may sound coming from me, but the needs of the many, outweigh the needs of the few ------ especially when it encompasses an entire nation, even those members of the BLM whose lives can also be easily affected. However justifiable their rationale, there just are some things that take presidence.

I would hope that the organizing members of the BLM realize this and adjust their tactics accordingly.

Kurmugeon
11-16-2015, 07:01 AM
Who? .... Oh, Its Pax, never mind...

-

Peter1469
11-16-2015, 07:20 AM
The Mizzou activists are charlatans and have no legitimate points. And they follow Saul Alinsky's rules for radicals (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rules_for_Radicals). The sooner America ignores them, the faster they will get bored and find something else to do.

Kurmugeon
11-16-2015, 07:22 AM
The Mizzou activists are charlatans and have no legitimate points. And they follow Saul Alinsky's rules for radicals (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rules_for_Radicals). The sooner America ignores them, the faster they will get bored and find something else to do.

Better call Saul! :)

-

Common
11-16-2015, 07:26 AM
BLM does more harm than good for the black community all it accomplishs time again is to bring negative attention to the plight of blacks.

I guess BLM feels that France should have coordinated with the terrorists so the murder off its citizens didnt interfere with thier protests. Makes sense

Matty
11-16-2015, 07:40 AM
Little liberal whiners is what they are. They feel so entitled.

donttread
11-16-2015, 07:57 AM
`

"Activists who have taken over U.S. college campuses last week protesting racial injustice took to Twitter to complain that news coverage of the deadly terrorist attacks in Paris had stolen their spotlight. Black Lives Matter and Mizzou protesters on Twitter said their struggles with racial oppression were being “erased” by the overwhelming news coverage of the killings of 129 people at the hands of Islamic State extremists.

“Racist white people kill me, you want everyone to have sympathy for YOUR tragedy, but you have none for ours,” one user tweeted, adding “#Mizzou.” “Disgusted @ white conservative Americans using Paris as a ‘see black people, your woes here w/ us could be more extreme,’ but not surprised,” another user tweeted. Many protesters, including Black Lives Matter national leaders, said the racial injustice at college campuses and the attacks in Paris were both acts of terrorism." - Source (http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2015/nov/14/mizzou-protesters-black-lives-matter-complain-pari/)

`

`
While I sympathize and agree with, in principle (especially the "white conservative" part) with the concerns of the BLM, they are going about this ass-backwards. It seems they have adopted the conservative strategy of hyperbolizing everything and have deliberately ignored the far greater concern here which is black on black crime. Given their strenuous objections to "All Life Matters", they have alienated people whom would otherwise relate to their plight. Now, they've taken to blaming the media (which isn't altogether blameless) for concentrating on the terrorist massacre in Paris. Such a statement endears themselves to no one and is counter productive.

Equating the murderous actions in France to their own mission, especially when it not a fair nor logical, only further degrades their noble cause. The pragmatic concern in regards to Arab/Muslim terrorism happening in the U.S., effects all Americans, black, white and in between. Such an apprehension is legitimate. As callous as this may sound coming from me, but the needs of the many, outweigh the needs of the few ------ especially when it encompasses an entire nation, even those members of the BLM whose lives can also be easily affected. However justifiable their rationale, there just are some things that take presidence.

I would hope that the organizing members of the BLM realize this and adjust their tactics accordingly.

Whine asses, they're in college many will have few loans to pay back. How the hell is that "oppressed"

Jets
11-16-2015, 08:12 AM
Talk about disgusting. Campus protesters complaining about coverage when people died in a terrorist attack.

Again, disgusting...

silvereyes
11-16-2015, 08:14 AM
Who? .... Oh, Its Pax, never mind...

-
I will remember this hackery shit next time yall bitch and moan about people attacking the OPer and nit addressing the content of the subject matter.

silvereyes
11-16-2015, 08:15 AM
Talk about disgusting. Campus protesters complaining about coverage when people died in a terrorist attack.

Again, disgusting...
Yup, its fucked up.

silvereyes
11-16-2015, 08:16 AM

Liblibliblibdroollibliblib.

Hey, pete, told you this 2016 bitch was the female Mac, didnt i?

Matty
11-16-2015, 08:18 AM
Liblibliblibdroollibliblib.

Hey, pete, told you this 2016 $#@! was the female Mac, didnt i?

Burble. Burble. Burble.

Cigar
11-16-2015, 08:19 AM
:grin: Awww ... you mean no one asked for your permission or opinion? :laugh:

How Rude is that? :tongue:

AeonPax
11-16-2015, 08:46 AM
I will remember this hackery shit next time yall bitch and moan about people attacking the OPer and nit addressing the content of the subject matter.
`
The lioness does not concern herself with the opinion of gnat.

AeonPax
11-16-2015, 08:49 AM
`
Who are you talking about? These protesters were not college students and the article never mentioned anything about ideology. Read the article.

silvereyes
11-16-2015, 08:56 AM
`
Who are you talking about? These protesters were not college students and the article never mentioned anything about ideology. Read the article.

Its a "cant" thing.

Matty
11-16-2015, 08:58 AM
`

`

`

Yes, absolutely no ideology there, roflmao.

Mister D
11-16-2015, 09:03 AM
“Disgusted @ white conservative Americans using Paris as a ‘see black people, your woes here w/ us could be more extreme,’ but not surprised,” another user tweeted.

Yeah, I know that was my first thought. I was like, "see Negroes...it's not so bad!" :laugh:

JDubya
11-16-2015, 09:11 AM
`

`

`

Uhhhh, hello?

http://thepoliticalforums.com/threads/53514-BLM-idiots-Paris-attacks-stole-their-headlines

Peter1469
11-16-2015, 09:17 AM
Notice: Duplicate threads merged

AeonPax
11-16-2015, 12:09 PM
Yes, absolutely no ideology there, roflmao.
`
Duh. Reading just isn't your thing, is it. I gave an opinion about an article, but you didn't read it, for reasons I can only guess at....perhaps you need help with clicking on a link? Instead, you comment on my opinion, which is fair game I suppose but don't pretend you that qualifies you to offer an opinion on an article you never read. It males you look......ummmmm, uninformed.

Subdermal
11-16-2015, 12:17 PM

Ignoring them makes them the terrorists of tomorrow.

Peter1469
11-16-2015, 12:18 PM
Ignoring them makes them the terrorists of tomorrow.

They don't have it in them.

Subdermal
11-16-2015, 12:23 PM

No.

Ignoring is a mistake. Saul Alinsky didn't condition young skulls full of mush to have them grow up after they're bored.

Subdermal
11-16-2015, 12:30 PM
They don't have it in them.

I cannot fathom how you could conclude this. You're seeing the birth of a new form of terrorism - a new faction/wing/whatever - and you're turning a blind eye to it, thinking it will go away if you ignore it.

You're incorrect.

AeonPax
11-16-2015, 09:47 PM
Its a "cant" thing.
`
...can't learn how to use hyperlinks.
`
`
`
`

Peter1469
11-16-2015, 09:53 PM
I cannot fathom how you could conclude this. You're seeing the birth of a new form of terrorism - a new faction/wing/whatever - and you're turning a blind eye to it, thinking it will go away if you ignore it.

You're incorrect.

They are too lazy to become real terrorists.

Safety
11-16-2015, 09:59 PM
`

`

`

Actually, they somewhat have a point without realizing it. Back in April this year, 147 Kenyans were killed at Garissa University, how much news coverage was given to that incident?

Common
11-16-2015, 10:05 PM
Actually, they somewhat have a point without realizing it. Back in April this year, 147 Kenyans were killed at Garissa University, how much news coverage was given to that incident?

I never heard it, who killed them ?

Safety
11-16-2015, 10:06 PM
I never heard it, who killed them ?

That's my point.

They were targeting Christian students....

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-africa-32169080

Common
11-16-2015, 10:10 PM
That's my point.

They were targeting Christian students....

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-africa-32169080

Who are the militants muslims? this is the first ive heard of it, doesnt say whether they were muslim just militants

Mister D
11-16-2015, 10:10 PM
To be fair, I grew up with the tragedy of Africa frequently mentioned in the news and in church. The post colonial mess received a great deal of attention. It has most certainly not been ignored. What I think may have happened is that people have simply written Africa off as a place where bad things happen. OTOH, I remember that mass kidnapping not too long ago was all over Fox news. Nigeria? I don't remember.

Safety
11-16-2015, 10:12 PM
To be fair, I grew up with the tragedy of Africa frequently mentioned in the news and in church. The post colonial mess received a great deal of attention. It has most certainly not been ignored. What I think may have happened is that people have simply written Africa off as a place where bad things happen. OTOH, I remember that mass kidnapping not too long ago was all over Fox news. Nigeria? I don't remember.

Which is sorta like what we see in this country in regards to black on black crime not being reported, but the mass shootings are.

Safety
11-16-2015, 10:12 PM
Who are the militants muslims? this is the first ive heard of it, doesnt say whether they were muslim just militants

I think it was pretty much assumed they were muslims, considering how they were targeting Christians.

Mister D
11-16-2015, 10:13 PM
Which is sorta like what we see in this country in regards to black on black crime not being reported, but the mass shootings are.

Yes, I think that's a very similar phenomenon.

JDubya
11-16-2015, 10:31 PM

Black on black crime is reported on local news in the communities where it occurs, because these kinds of crimes are mostly local matters.

Mass shootings make national news because they merit national coverage.

AeonPax
11-17-2015, 12:32 AM
`
I'm not questioning the legitimacy of BLM's issues and outrage, but their tactics are old-school. You can attract more bees with honey than you can with BM.

Common
11-17-2015, 08:21 AM

That is a comparison well fit to describe an indifference toward black incidents overall. Its not a good comparison to BLM. BLM is doing a great disservice to black people at a time when race relations is going down the toilet.

Safety Im a white guy coming with a white perspective so it may not coincide with your thinking but I believe militant black activity like BLM taking over college libraries and harrassing students is nott going to intimidate anyone, its going to create more animosity.
I stand firmly behind the statement BLM will create more animosity than harm and zero good

Matty
11-17-2015, 08:27 AM

Are you you talking about when Boko Haram kidnapped the school girls?

Cigar
11-17-2015, 08:44 AM
Don't-Cha just hate it when they can't be controlled like the Good-old-Dayzzzz :grin:

Matty
11-17-2015, 08:50 AM
Don't-Cha just hate it when they can't be controlled like the Good-old-Dayzzzz :grin:
Are you celebrating Boko Haram?

Cigar
11-17-2015, 08:56 AM
Are you celebrating Boko Haram?

Are you?

Matty
11-17-2015, 08:57 AM
Are you?

You are, aren't you?

JDubya
11-17-2015, 09:01 AM

Garissa University is not the streets of Paris.

Keep in mind, there are a lot of factors that go into how newsworthy a story is. Location figures in greatly.

Cigar
11-17-2015, 09:02 AM
You are, aren't you?

If I wanted to ... so what? What do you care? :laugh:

Matty
11-17-2015, 09:06 AM
If I wanted to ... so what? What do you care? :laugh:

Just nice to know who kisses terrorist butt.

silvereyes
11-17-2015, 09:07 AM
`
...can't learn how to use hyperlinks.
`
`
`
`

Nope, just stop at cant.

Common
11-17-2015, 09:17 AM

Yeah thats it cigar BLM is going to make it all better for you. Just hold on to your ass and wait

Safety
11-17-2015, 09:59 AM
`
I'm not questioning the legitimacy of BLM's issues and outrage, but their tactics are old-school. You can attract more bees with honey than you can with BM.

I agree, I said the same thing about six months ago. They may have a legitimate claim, but they are going about it all wrong.

Mister D
11-17-2015, 10:07 AM
I agree, I said the same thing about six months ago. They may have a legitimate claim, but they are going about it all wrong.

The recent comments about the massacre in France reflect very poorly on them. So poorly in fact that I'm sure it has alienated a lot of people who might otherwise see something positive in the movement.

Common
11-17-2015, 10:12 AM

This is why everyone respects you and is willing to exchange with you on this terribly difficult subject of race.

Safety
11-17-2015, 10:15 AM
The recent comments about the massacre in France reflect very poorly on them. So poorly in fact that I'm sure it has alienated a lot of people who might otherwise see something positive in the movement.

It was a stupid and ridiculous comment to make. It was up there with Mathews saying it was too bad 911 didn't happen under Clinton's watch.

Common
11-17-2015, 10:17 AM

That and disrupting political rallys for even those that are on their side, like Omalley and Sanders. Taking over college libraries.

The problem is exactly the same as the 60s with the black panthers, there is no leadership stepping up and telling them you are channeling your efforts in exactly the wrong way. Al Sharpton is silent because he is promoting BLM behind the scenes, he is of the old school that making alot of noise if your black makes it all better. The Black Panthers failed. Sharpton has failed and BLM will fail. Why cant they learn from the past and do it different and GET SOME POSITIVE RESULTS.

BLacks need leadership with some brains, like a safety. Al Sharptons made enough off exploiting race issues get rid of him hes worthless.

Mister D
11-17-2015, 10:23 AM
It was a stupid and ridiculous comment to make. It was up there with Mathews saying it was too bad 911 didn't happen under Clinton's watch.

Just looked it up. I wasn't aware he said that.

Standing Wolf
11-17-2015, 10:24 AM
There is a natural human tendency - greatly amplified when someone has lived in relative peace and comfort for their entire life - to see every event that occurs as some kind of momentous historical benchmark...particularly if they are even peripherally involved in it, or they are young and/or historically ignorant. The BLM people have a greatly exaggerated view of their own importance in the world. To the extent that they are organized, their "movement" does little more than serve as a job bank for professional organizers, unemployed clergymen and other grifters.

Mister D
11-17-2015, 10:25 AM
There is a natural human tendency - greatly amplified when someone has lived in relative peace and comfort for their entire life - to see every event that occurs as some kind of momentous historical benchmark...particularly if they are even peripherally involved in it, or they are young and/or historically ignorant. The BLM people have a greatly exaggerated view of their own importance in the world. To the extent that they are organized, their "movement" does little more than serve as a job bank for professional organizers, unemployed clergymen and other grifters.

That appears to be characteristic of western youth since the 1960s.

Common
11-17-2015, 10:27 AM

I agree

JDubya
11-17-2015, 10:39 AM

Just looked it up. I wasn't aware he said that.

Could you provide a link @Mister D (http://thepoliticalforums.com/member.php?u=4)?

Because I can't find any reference to it whatsoever.

Common
11-17-2015, 10:41 AM
Could you provide a link @Mister D (http://thepoliticalforums.com/member.php?u=4)?

http://mediamatters.org/research/2006/08/02/matthews-we-know-president-clinton-didnt-stop-9/136297

Mister D
11-17-2015, 10:45 AM

It appears to be about blaming Bush for 9/11, actually.

http://www.mediaite.com/tv/maher-matthews-tear-into-jeb-how-can-he-get-away-with-saying-w-kept-us-safe/

Common
11-17-2015, 10:49 AM

http://www.mediaite.com/tv/maher-matthews-tear-into-jeb-how-can-he-get-away-with-saying-w-kept-us-safe/

I believe clinton was very much complicit in 911 by doing nothing for 8 yrs
People forget there was an attack on the WWC during clintons watch. It failed because they bomb wasnt placed right. A van full of bombs went off in the underground parking lot of the WWC did damage but didnt bring the building down which was the goal. I believe 5 died.
Then there was the asprin factory.

We had more terrorist attacks during clintons 8 yrs against our interests than any other period. The marine barracks in Riaad SA. The naval ship, somalia, the list goes on

webrockk
11-17-2015, 12:02 PM
Progressives have taught me that universities are rampant with racism, rape, oppression and hate, and that everyone should be able to go to these places for free.

(paraphrased....heisted from somewhere else)

The Xl
11-17-2015, 12:04 PM

This is where I stand on BLM as well. Awful leadership and execution.

Ransom
11-17-2015, 12:14 PM
I believe clinton was very much complicit in 911 by doing nothing for 8 yrs
People forget there was an attack on the WWC during clintons watch. It failed because they bomb wasnt placed right. A van full of bombs went off in the underground parking lot of the WWC did damage but didnt bring the building down which was the goal. I believe 5 died.
Then there was the asprin factory.

We had more terrorist attacks during clintons 8 yrs against our interests than any other period. The marine barracks in Riaad SA. The naval ship, somalia, the list goes on

He was complicit in 9-11 alright but it wasn't for doing nothing. It is what he was doing that motivated obl to declare war on America.

Let's try to get it right if you're going to comment on it, thanks.

JDubya
11-17-2015, 12:16 PM
http://mediamatters.org/research/2006/08/02/matthews-we-know-president-clinton-didnt-stop-9/136297

Yeah, there's nothing anywhere about Matthews saying "...it would have been better if 9/11 had happened under Clinton."

Subdermal
11-17-2015, 01:57 PM
They are too lazy to become real terrorists.

As opposed to the hustley/bustley typical productive to society candidate which comprises an ISIS battalion?

:biglaugh:

Subdermal
11-17-2015, 01:58 PM

How BLM is "going about it" is a direct reflection of the legitimacy of their claim.