PDA

View Full Version : It’s Personal Now

Cigar
08-27-2012, 02:05 PM
It’s Personal Now: Republican Women Explain Why They’re Voting Obama

“I don’t even want to think about them having control, as a woman I don’t.”

“If you truly believe in a small government. That government shouldn’t be deciding what I can and cannot do with my own body.”

“There is no way on God’s green earth that I would consider voting Republican.”

“If you’re a conservative woman, and you believe in small government, then Barack Obama is your candidate because he’s keeping the government out of the decisions that should remain between you and God, and you and your own conscience.”

http://www.politicususa.com/personal-now-republican-women-explain-voting-obama.html

Mister D
08-27-2012, 02:06 PM
Yawn

Peter1469
08-27-2012, 02:06 PM
What a joke. Obama is a totalitarian.

No republican women are voting for Obama.. That is what your mother would call a lie.

Cigar
08-27-2012, 02:17 PM
http://www.flickr.com/photos/alfredo_tomato/sets/72157631261891104/

This is Hilarious ... :)

URF8
08-27-2012, 02:53 PM
Scare tactics by people who are intellectually dishonest. There can never be peace with such people.

URF8
08-27-2012, 02:56 PM
http://www.flickr.com/photos/alfredo_tomato/sets/72157631261891104/

This is Hilarious ... :)

PATRICIA HORNE doesn't care about the alleged war on women. She's dead. Barack Obama sent her to her death.

Rest In Peace:

DOD Identifies Army Casualty

The Department of Defense announced today the death of a soldier who was supporting Operation Enduring Freedom.

Pfc. Patricia L. Horne, 20, of Greenwood, Miss., died Aug. 24 in Bagram, Afghanistan. She was assigned to the 96th Aviation Support Battalion, 101st Combat Aviation Brigade, 101st Airborne Division (Air Assault), Fort Campbell, Ky.

For more information please contact Fort Campbell/101st Airborne public affairs office at 270-798-3025.

Carygrant
08-27-2012, 02:57 PM

No republican women are voting for Obama.. .

How do you do it Peter?
Handling millions of responses all by yourself .
Looks like Mutt has blown it with the ladies!!

Carygrant
08-27-2012, 02:59 PM
PATRICIA HORNE doesn't care about the alleged war on women. She's dead. Barack Obama sent her to her death.

I get it now .
That was him impersonating Bush . Explains his black humour .

Trinnity
08-27-2012, 03:03 PM
Obama <puke>

Smartmouthwoman
08-27-2012, 03:15 PM
How silly. Would these be those same Republican women we were told were Democrats on Obama's ad?

Liberal women are attracted to Obama because he's such a wuss... and they do love their men to be a little on the wuss side.

hanger4
08-27-2012, 03:21 PM

“If you truly believe in a small government. That government shouldn’t be deciding what I can and cannot do with my own body.”

“If you’re a conservative woman, and you believe in small government, then Barack Obama is your candidate because he’s keeping the government out of the decisions that should remain between you and God, and you and your own conscience.”

http://www.politicususa.com/personal-now-republican-women-explain-voting-obama.html

This is a bogus OP based on a lie. The Obama ad she's (OP author) referring to has already been debunked.

BTW Cigar this is so last week, try and keep up.

URF8
08-27-2012, 03:21 PM
I get it now .

Good god you're an asshole.

How do Bush and Obama differ?

Deadwood
08-27-2012, 03:37 PM
cigar is an amazing propaganda machine.....

he actually expects people to believe unquestioningly that these women were Republicans in the first place....

based on the track record?" Fail. Fail. Fail.

Cigar
08-27-2012, 03:42 PM
Wow ... it has to really Suck to be a Women in the Republicans party, but great to be a Guy. :)

I guess they are going to get their slavery one way or another.

Have fun in the 18th century.

Jack Fate
08-27-2012, 03:44 PM
Wow ... it has to really Suck to be a Women in the Republicans party, but great to be a Guy. :)

I guess they are going to get their slavery one way or another.

Have fun in the 18th century.

There appears to be a war on women and children at the Democratic National Convention. No children allowed on the floor and no daycare is being provided.

Cigar
08-27-2012, 03:49 PM
There appears to be a war on women and children at the Democratic National Convention. No children allowed on the floor and no daycare is being provided.

and that bothers you why?

Why would you want a child at a political convention anyway?

When you were child, I mean at a child's age, did you want to hang out a political conventions? :smiley_ROFLMAO:

MMC
08-27-2012, 04:21 PM
I get it now .

Does it explain his feminine side too?

Mainecoons
08-27-2012, 04:50 PM
The Democrats don't need child care. They aborted all their children. Look at the bright side of this, folks. :grin:

patrickt
08-27-2012, 05:37 PM
The Smear and Fear Campaign rolls on. Anything to avoid discussing policies and the economy. Perhaps people like Cigar, Bladz, and Carygrant are hoping toe Democrats will pay them to quit supporting them on the forum. It's rather like having Hugo Chavez and Pravda endorse your run for re-election, isn't it? Oh, wait a minute,.....

Cigar is so preoccupied at posting he doesn't bother to read other posts. The lie he based this thread on was debunked early on this forum. Cigar is punked again and again.

JohnAdams
08-27-2012, 05:50 PM

And the lies just keep on coming...the fact is under Obammycare the government is anything but small or "out of it" thanks to that law the government is in point of fact contrary to the lies Obama and his supporters would have us all believe., right smack dab in between the patient, God and their Dr.

http://communities.washingtontimes.com/neighborhood/medicine-and-politics-america/2011/dec/18/health-care-reform-organized-medicine-physician-pr/

Oh and yes, it became "personal" the instant Obama and his political cronies decided that they will ignore the will of the people, our Constitution and all precedent law, and that they and they alone are to be who will decide for everyone else, what their own healthcare decisions will or will not be.

Goldie Locks
08-27-2012, 05:53 PM
We all know these aren't really republican or conservative woman...prolly more leftist losers.

MMC
08-27-2012, 07:29 PM

Yeah, we notice how the left relies on exceptions to the Norm. :grin: