PDA

View Full Version : Expecting many more cases of Riots and Looting by BLM in America.

Kurmugeon
11-16-2015, 12:04 PM
I can easily see a situation arising in 6-8 months, where a group of Dark Skinned "Syrian Refugees", who are actually from somewhere in Africa, open fire, with AK-47s and Grenades, on a crowd of White Americans at a Marathon,....

And when the local police and their SWAT Team respond, returning fire and killing the "Undocumented Immigrants of Military Skills and Islamic Devotion" (the new PC approved term!) ....

Then Black-Lives-Matter Starts Riots and Looting because of the Police Murder of the Blacks...

Obama has done so much GOOD for America!

If a group of Neo-Nazi Skin Head Whites had 22 Training Camps teaching bomb-tech and how to assault crowds and hold hostages in America, wouldn't they be shut down?

Certainly we would not see protests, riots and looting because of the "Police Murder", when they are put down!

Why does America allow/support the double standards?

-

birddog
11-16-2015, 01:06 PM
We need to "keep our powder dry!"

del
11-16-2015, 04:16 PM
I'm worried about the spread of ebola

Safety
11-16-2015, 04:40 PM

Ebola, Ebola, Ebola. There's no place like Ebola.

Cigar
11-16-2015, 09:09 PM
I can easily see a situation arising in 6-8 months, where a group of Dark Skinned "Syrian Refugees", who are actually from somewhere in Africa, open fire, with AK-47s and Grenades, on a crowd of White Americans at a Marathon,....

And when the local police and their SWAT Team respond, returning fire and killing the "Undocumented Immigrants of Military Skills and Islamic Devotion" (the new PC approved term!) ....

Then Black-Lives-Matter Starts Riots and Looting because of the Police Murder of the Blacks...

If a group of Neo-Nazi Skin Head Whites had 22 Training Camps teaching bomb-tech and how to assault crowds and hold hostages in America, wouldn't they be shut down?

Certainly we would not see protests, riots and looting because of the "Police Murder", when they are put down!

-

Black People = Bad :laugh:

Safety
11-16-2015, 09:23 PM

-

Are you also going to boycott black friday?

del
11-16-2015, 09:24 PM
:rofl:

Mister D
11-16-2015, 09:40 PM
Are you also going to boycott black friday?

I am. Shopping is the last thing I want to do the day after Thanksgiving. The Friday after Thanksgiving is tailor made for not doing shit.

del
11-16-2015, 09:42 PM
dilemma

http://www.mybridalcloset.com/media/wysiwyg/black-friday-slide.jpg

Crepitus
11-16-2015, 09:49 PM
I'm so glad I don't have to live in whatever paranoid fantasy world Kurmugeon inhabits.

Captain Obvious
11-16-2015, 09:53 PM

42% was the stat that the mudge stated we were acquiring.

Wait for it...

:biglaugh:

Cigar
11-17-2015, 09:00 AM

-

I hope you're able to get some sleep, looks like this BLM Movements is really keeping you up day and night. :grin:

Maybe you see someone about it?