PDA

View Full Version : Warning: After paris, obama sends isis reinforcements....

Raptor
11-16-2015, 07:26 PM
AFTER PARIS, OBAMA SENDS ISIS REINFORCEMENTS BY FREEING 5 AL QAEDA TERRORISTS.

Got this from:

FRONT PAGE MAGAZINE

November 16, 2015 Daniel Greenfield.

How thoughtful of Barack.

ISIS has lost a few of its people in that Paris massacre. So Obama is sending off some Al Qaeda reinforcements.
Five men who have been held for more than 13 years at the U.S. base at Guantanamo Bay, Cuba, have been released and sent to the United Arab Emirates, the Pentagon said Sunday.

The five Yemeni men were accepted for resettlement in the Persian Gulf nation after U.S. authorities determined they no longer posed a threat, the Defense Department said in a statement. Their release brings the Guantanamo prison population to 107.

The released men, who arrived in the UAE on Saturday, were identified as Ali Ahmad Muhammad al-Razihi, Khalid Abd-al-Jabbar Muhammad Uthman al-Qadasi, Adil Said al-Hajj Ubayd al-Busays, Sulayman Awad Bin Uqayl al-Nahdi, and Fahmi Salem Said al-Asani.

"Men" is a euphemism for Al Qaeda terrorists. That's who these fine folks Obama freed are.

Ali Ahmad Muhammad al-Razihi was an Osama bin Laden bodyguard. There was a good deal of pushback to releasing him, but Barack Hussein Obama got his way. Again.

BHO has released a number of OBL's bodyguards already. Al-Razihi is listed as "high risk", but ISIS needs a few good "high risk" men.

Common Sense
11-16-2015, 07:27 PM
Al Qaeda and ISIS aren't allies.

Common Sense
11-16-2015, 07:33 PM
In fact AQ declared war on ISIS.

http://abcnews.go.com/International/al-qaeda-leader-al-zawahiri-declares-war-isis/story?id=33656684

"Front Page Magazine" might not be your best choice for news coverage.

midcan5
11-16-2015, 07:33 PM
The rain in Spain is Obama's fault too. Is there really any reason to listen to the right wing in America? They are losers in the world of ideas and accomplishments. Their base consists of mostly single issue ideologues. A few pieces below.

"I reach this view with much mixed feeling. Over the years I have grown increasingly convinced that western military interventions and wars to “fix” the Middle East have not only failed, but have vastly exacerbated nearly all regional situations. Washington has at the end of the day, in effect, “lost” every one of its recent wars in Afghanistan, Iraq, Yemen, and elsewhere. The West has been as much the problem as the solution....We must remember that there would be no ISIS today if the US had not invaded and destroyed Iraq’s leadership, government, ruling institutions, elites, army, infrastructure and social order." http://grahamefuller.com/isis-the-hour-has-struck/

http://www.juancole.com/2015/11/paris-isil-syria.html
https://www.bostonglobe.com/opinion/2014/10/09/words-matter-isis-war-use-daesh/V85GYEuasEEJgrUun0dMUP/story.html

"Since suicide terrorism is mainly a response to foreign occupation and not Islamic fundamentalism, the use of heavy military force to transform Muslim societies over there, if you would, is only likely to increase the number of suicide terrorists coming at us." Robert Pape http://www.amconmag.com/article/2005/jul/18/00017/

"I consider Bush's decision to call for a war against terrorism a serious mistake. He is elevating these criminals to the status of war enemies, and one cannot lead a war against a network if the term war is to retain any definite meaning." Jurgen Habermas

Matty
11-16-2015, 07:36 PM
Horseshit.

Common Sense
11-16-2015, 07:41 PM
Horseshit.

The OP? Yeah, I agree.

exotix
11-16-2015, 07:45 PM
Great ... more delusional shit from the RWNJ's.

Captain Obvious
11-16-2015, 07:46 PM

It offsets your stuff

zelmo1234
11-16-2015, 07:48 PM
Well I don't know if this is another black mark against President Obama or not. But there can be no doubt that not only will Obama unseat Carter not only as the worst President in modern History, but also as the most Wimpy President of all times as well.

His policy of appeasement is a total failure

Matty
11-16-2015, 07:48 PM

Www//: libtardsrus

Common Sense
11-16-2015, 07:49 PM
Www//::// libtardsrus

What, do you think AQ and ISIS are allied?

I like you more now that you have your mask off. You're more like yourself.

Captain Obvious
11-16-2015, 08:07 PM
What, do you think AQ and ISIS are allied?

I like you more now that you have your mask off. You're more like yourself.

I liked her more when she was hiding and walking on eggshells TBH.

Tahuyaman
11-16-2015, 08:36 PM

and Obama has no idea how to deal with either.

Tahuyaman
11-16-2015, 09:05 PM
I'm sure Obama only is upset that this most recent incident too the spotlight off him trying to relocate the Muslims and close Guantanamo.

Cigar
11-16-2015, 09:08 PM

You shouldn't have said anything ... :laugh:

donttread
11-17-2015, 08:02 AM
AFTER PARIS, OBAMA SENDS ISIS REINFORCEMENTS BY FREEING 5 AL QAEDA TERRORISTS.

Got this from:

FRONT PAGE MAGAZINE

November 16, 2015 Daniel Greenfield.

How thoughtful of Barack.

ISIS has lost a few of its people in that Paris massacre. So Obama is sending off some Al Qaeda reinforcements.
Five men who have been held for more than 13 years at the U.S. base at Guantanamo Bay, Cuba, have been released and sent to the United Arab Emirates, the Pentagon said Sunday.

The five Yemeni men were accepted for resettlement in the Persian Gulf nation after U.S. authorities determined they no longer posed a threat, the Defense Department said in a statement. Their release brings the Guantanamo prison population to 107.

The released men, who arrived in the UAE on Saturday, were identified as Ali Ahmad Muhammad al-Razihi, Khalid Abd-al-Jabbar Muhammad Uthman al-Qadasi, Adil Said al-Hajj Ubayd al-Busays, Sulayman Awad Bin Uqayl al-Nahdi, and Fahmi Salem Said al-Asani.

"Men" is a euphemism for Al Qaeda terrorists. That's who these fine folks Obama freed are.

Ali Ahmad Muhammad al-Razihi was an Osama bin Laden bodyguard. There was a good deal of pushback to releasing him, but Barack Hussein Obama got his way. Again.

BHO has released a number of OBL's bodyguards already. Al-Razihi is listed as "high risk", but ISIS needs a few good "high risk" men.

13 years without charges seems long enough.

silvereyes
11-17-2015, 09:53 AM

And i told everyone 2016 was a filthy sock.

Matty
11-17-2015, 10:18 AM

Was that when you were sucking up the rep I sent you? Or was it after you whined your ass off about rep?
And, as I understand the situation a sock is somebody who has two accounts at the same time. I had an account. Had it deleted. Came back as Twenty-Sixteen. Not a filthy sock. So now why don't you go whine to Adelaide and Chris some more?

Adelaide
11-17-2015, 10:23 AM

Matty's account was deleted voluntarily so she had to sign up again as someone else. Please drop it. If she were a sock just here to troll then moderation would have taken action; instead, Matty identified herself and things should be resolved. If you have concerns, take them to moderation.

Adelaide
11-17-2015, 10:24 AM

Was that when you were sucking up the rep I sent you? Or was it after you whined your ass off about rep?
And, as I understand the situation a sock is somebody who has two accounts at the same time. I had an account. Had it deleted. Came back as Twenty-Sixteen. Not a filthy sock. So now why don't you go whine to @Adelaide (http://thepoliticalforums.com/member.php?u=473) and @Chris (http://thepoliticalforums.com/member.php?u=128) some more?

Oh, AND...

Stay on topic. Don't discuss each other.

Matty
11-17-2015, 10:38 AM

Done?