PDA

View Full Version : obama is a chump

texan
11-16-2015, 10:37 PM
He always rushes out to call names at people who disagree and to tell everyone what he won't do, never fails. "What I won't do is," if I had a dollar for everytime..................

1. The intelligence agencies have already had the analysts come out and point out they are doctoring intelligence to meet his policy.

WASHINGTON — A group of intelligence analysts have provided investigators with documents they say show that senior military officers manipulated the conclusions of reports on the war against the Islamic State, according to several government officials, as lawmakers from both parties voiced growing anger that they may have received a distorted picture about the military campaign’s progress. NY Times

2. He has run off anyone that disagrees with him on foreign policy.

National Security (https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/national-security)
"Rift widens between Obama, U.S. military over strategy to fight Islamic State"Sept 2014 Washington Post.

3. Notice this guy is "former"
The former director of the Defense Intelligence Agency, Lt. General Michael Flynn, says Obama must "get real and read the damn intelligence that has been provided to him."

texan
11-16-2015, 10:37 PM
This guy is running his mouth and pointing fingers?

Guy is a joke!

Tahuyaman
11-17-2015, 12:09 AM
He's the most incompetent president in US history. He does nothing but make every problem worse. Everything he gets involved in gets worse.

And what's his solution for every problem? More of what made these problems worse.

TrueBlue
11-17-2015, 12:46 AM
He's the most incompetent president in US history. He does nothing but make every problem worse. Everything he gets involved in gets worse.

And what's his solution for every problem? More of what made these problems worse.
No worse than Republican presidents you must admit.

TrueBlue
11-17-2015, 12:47 AM
This guy is running his mouth and pointing fingers?

Guy is a joke!

Cigar
11-17-2015, 08:54 AM

http://wifamilyaction.org/wp-content/uploads/2015/01/badge-of-honor.jpg

:grin: Undefeated Chump ... and that makes the party who could never defeat a Chump

Matty
11-17-2015, 08:56 AM

He is the stupidest, most incompetent ever, either party, he's got them all beat in the stupid department.

Cigar
11-17-2015, 09:01 AM
He is the stupidest, most incompetent ever, either party, he's got them all beat in the stupid department.

... and everywhere else :laugh:

So what's your greatest achievement? :grin:

silvereyes
11-17-2015, 09:01 AM
Threads like this are simply hackjob, redundant screeching ihateobama festivals for bellyachers to come post alllllll the same ihateobama talking points crap.

Have fun whiny ihateobama´s. It is what gets yall off. Every. Single. One. Of. Yall. Male AND female.

Matty
11-17-2015, 09:09 AM
Most of the world hates Obama.

Matty
11-17-2015, 09:09 AM

Having the the good sense not to vote for mr. Stupid.

Crepitus
11-17-2015, 09:11 AM
Most of the world hates Obama.
No, it only looks that was from inside the echo chamber.

Matty
He sees the Paris terrorist killings as a setback.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2015/11/16/obama-facing-criticism-for-push-to-contain-isis/?intcmp=hpbt1

Cigar

... and I appreciate it. :wink:

Hoping you'll keep up the Good Work. :cheers:

Cigar
11-17-2015, 09:12 AM

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2015/11/16/obama-facing-criticism-for-push-to-contain-isis/?intcmp=hpbt1

I slept good last night.

Matty
11-17-2015, 09:13 AM
... and I appreciate it. :wink:

Hoping you'll keep up the Good Work. :cheers:

Your wish is granted. No democrat will ever get my vote. They are all morons.

Cigar
11-17-2015, 09:14 AM

She doesn't remember those 9.5 and 5 Million Vote margins of Victory :laugh:

That's a ass-kicking in my book :grin:

Matty

He should apologize to the whole world.

Cigar

Call the White House

silvereyes
11-17-2015, 09:16 AM

So should Admin here for the travesty he committed a few days ago.

Crepitus
11-17-2015, 09:19 AM
For what?

Common
11-17-2015, 09:21 AM
For what?

For not being conservative I guess

Crepitus
11-17-2015, 09:22 AM

So what would you consider it? Is it some sort of victory in your twisted viewpoint?

Matty
11-17-2015, 09:24 AM

Matty
11-17-2015, 09:25 AM
So what would you consider it? Is it some sort of victory in your twisted viewpoint?

I think I could come up with something better than a "serback" couldn't you?

Matty
11-17-2015, 09:26 AM
France calls it an act of war. Obama calls it a serback.

Crepitus
11-17-2015, 09:27 AM
I think ink I could come up with something better than a "setback" couldn't you?
So what would you call it? Is it some sort of victory in your weird little world?

Matty
11-17-2015, 09:29 AM
So what would you call it? Is it some sort of victory in your weird little world?

What would you call it? A setback?

Crepitus
11-17-2015, 09:31 AM
What would you call it? A setback?
I'm asking you. If you can't come up with and answer just say so.

Matty
11-17-2015, 09:32 AM
I'm asking you. If you can't come up with and answer just say so.

And, I asked you. Do you have an answer?

Crepitus
11-17-2015, 09:39 AM
And, I asked you. Do you have an answer?
Talking to conservatives is like arguing with a moderately slow toddler.

I'd call it the same thing president Obama did. Terrible. Tragic. Definitely a setback as it certainly wasn't any sort of step forward in my book.

Maybe it is in yours.

Matty
11-17-2015, 09:43 AM
Talking to conservatives is like arguing with a moderately slow toddler.

I'd call it the same thing president Obama did. Terrible. Tragic. Definitely a setback as it certainly wasn't any sort of step forward in my book.

Maybe it is in yours.

There's an easy solution, just don't talk to conservatives. I am glad you are comfortable with the term setback. I doubt the survivors and the victims see it as a setback. But you liberals go right ahead. It's just another indication of how cheap life is in your view.

Tahuyaman
11-17-2015, 10:55 AM

No. Obama is the most incompetent president in US history. I'm comparing him to every president of every political party which ever existed.

Crepitus
11-17-2015, 11:30 AM
There's an easy solution, just don't talk to conservatives. I am glad you are comfortable with the term setback. I doubt the survivors and the victims see it as a setback. But you liberals go right ahead. It's just another indication of how cheap life is in your view.
So what would you call it then?

domer76
11-17-2015, 11:42 AM

Touting your Presidential historian expertise again, I see. FOS, as usual

domer76
11-17-2015, 11:44 AM

Oh shit. ANOTHER RW Presidential historian expert. What is your background that makes you an expert on every administration?

domer76
11-17-2015, 11:45 AM

Pretty shitty for a life accomplishment. Must suck to be you. But that's obvious from the few posts I've seen

Matty
11-17-2015, 11:46 AM
So what would you call it then?

An act of war.

Matty
11-17-2015, 11:47 AM
Pretty shitty for a life accomplishment. Must suck to be you. But that's obvious from the few posts I've seen

But you are worse than I because you voted for the idiot twice.

domer76
11-17-2015, 11:49 AM
No. Obama is the most incompetent president in US history. I'm comparing him to every president of every political party which ever existed.

You really don't know shit about every other President, so your blanket statement, just like Matty's, has zero validity or credibility.

Matty
11-17-2015, 11:51 AM
You really don't know shit about every other President, so your blanket statement, just like Matty's, has zero validity or credibility.

If we add in our lifetime will you shut up? Or, can you defend your vote?

domer76
11-17-2015, 11:52 AM
But you are worse than I because you voted for the idiot twice.

You flunked grammar, too, I see.

Again, tell us about your expertise. Or did you also fail your US History class?

domer76
11-17-2015, 11:53 AM
If we add in our lifetime will you shut up? Or, can you defend your vote?

You don't know my vote, but your ignorance is obvious.

Archer0915
11-17-2015, 11:55 AM

JV is the Obama administration!

Matty
11-17-2015, 11:58 AM

I think I do, otherwise you would not be having a liberal meltdown.

The Sage of Main Street
11-17-2015, 11:59 AM
France calls it an act of war. Obama calls it a setback. A blowtorch at the Kumbaya campfire.

Common Sense
11-17-2015, 12:00 PM
Liberal liberal liberal!!!

Ransom
11-17-2015, 12:04 PM

:biglaugh:

If it quacks like a f'n duck, domer.......and it waddles like a f'n duck, domer...then my dear domer, it's a f'n duck.

Quack f'n quack......domer. Why is it you all think you're not transparent? It's why even a Elmer Fudd could tell it was a f'n duck. Funny though....you are very funny.

Matty
11-17-2015, 12:08 PM
Liberal liberal liberal!!!

You need help with that stutter?

domer76
11-17-2015, 12:11 PM
I think I do, otherwise you would not be having a liberal meltdown.

You think you do, just like you think you are an expert on every other President. Just another loudmouth, RW dumbfuck.

Infracted for vulgar insult.

domer76
11-17-2015, 12:12 PM
:biglaugh:

If it quacks like a f'n duck, domer.......and it waddles like a f'n duck, domer...then my dear domer, it's a f'n duck.

Quack f'n quack......domer. Why is it you all think you're not transparent? It's why even a Elmer Fudd could tell it was a f'n duck. Funny though....you are very funny.

Gonna step in for your other lightweight? Are you, too, gonna make a blanket statement as ignorant as your other two RW hacks?

Tahuyaman
11-17-2015, 12:21 PM

Touting your Presidential historian expertise again, I see. FOS, as usual

If you actually think Obama is not the most incompetent president in US history, you are more clueless than he is.

Instead of just trying to insult me for my comment, why not try to dispute my contention? You can't.

Tahuyaman
11-17-2015, 12:22 PM

You really don't know $#@! about every other President, so your blanket statement, just like Matty's, has zero validity or credibility.

again, instead of throwing idiotic insults at me, dispute my comment.

silvereyes
11-17-2015, 12:56 PM
If you actually think Obama is not the most incompetent president in US history, you are more clueless than he is.

Instead of just trying to insult me for my comment, why not try to dispute my contention? You can't.
Why bother? Yall are the "damned" crowd.

texan
11-17-2015, 01:20 PM

Hurts all of you that Cheney has turned out to be correct? Oh that has to hurt.

texan
11-17-2015, 01:21 PM

Probably recognizing that you keep posting and have no clue.

Cigar
11-17-2015, 01:22 PM

Yea .. he should Run for President :laugh:

texan
11-17-2015, 01:24 PM
Threads like this are simply hackjob, redundant screeching ihateobama festivals for bellyachers to come post alllllll the same ihateobama talking points crap.

Have fun whiny ihateobama´s. It is what gets yall off. Every. Single. One. Of. Yall. Male AND female.

First of all jackwagon I posted new stories that confirm the guy is exactly what I stated. Those are the facts and you cannot deal with them. He has lied and mislead over and over on this issue as late as Thursday saying they are contained! LOL! Took a plane down 2 weeks ago and then the France deal. I guess until they show up and kill your wife you won't consider that Obama has been misleading everyone?

Tahuyaman
11-17-2015, 01:42 PM

Why bother? Yall are the "damned" crowd.

can you dispute my comment with anything resembling reason?

Common Sense
11-17-2015, 01:45 PM
First of all jackwagon I posted new stories that confirm the guy is exactly what I stated. Those are the facts and you cannot deal with them. He has lied and mislead over and over on this issue as late as Thursday saying they are contained! LOL! Took a plane down 2 weeks ago and then the France deal. I guess until they show up and kill your wife you won't consider that Obama has been misleading everyone?

Well, technically that's not what a chump is.

Cigar
11-17-2015, 01:46 PM
Wow, seven years later, still hurts to the bone. :laugh:

Good :grin:

domer76
11-17-2015, 01:50 PM

If you actually think you know everything about every other administration in U.S. history to be able to make the blanket statements you do, you are delusional. The cluelessness is obvious.

domer76
11-17-2015, 01:51 PM
again, instead of throwing idiotic insults at me, dispute my comment.

I dispute that you know shit about every administration in U.S. history. You haven't even demonstrated a grasp of recent history, much less that of previous administrations.

Tahuyaman
11-17-2015, 01:58 PM
I dispute that you know $#@! about every administration in U.S. history. You haven't even demonstrated a grasp of recent history, much less that of previous administrations.

So, instead of disputing my comment, you double down with the idiotic insults.

Got it.

Matty
11-17-2015, 02:00 PM

Got it.

He is just deflecting because he knows he cannot defend his vote!

Tahuyaman
11-17-2015, 02:01 PM

Things are getting worse in virtually every area each day and you approve.

Cool.

Tahuyaman
11-17-2015, 02:03 PM
He is just deflecting because he knows he cannot defend his vote!

No. He's deflecting because he knows he's not intelligent enough to dispute my comment.

texan
11-17-2015, 02:24 PM
Yea .. he should Run for President :laugh:

He can't he has a baboon heart.

texan
11-17-2015, 02:25 PM
Well, technically that's not what a chump is.

I chose that word because that is how the world views him.

Common Sense
11-17-2015, 02:26 PM
I chose that word because that is how the world views him.

It's how you view him, sure.

I'm just saying, Chump is not an appropriate descriptor based on your criteria.

domer76
11-17-2015, 02:26 PM

Got it.

Since you are so slow on this concept, let's go over this one more time. I dispute that you know virtually anything about Presidential history to make the blanket statements you do. Prove me wrong.

texan
11-17-2015, 02:27 PM

In one more year he will be irrelevant and your comedy act will need to be refreshed.

texan
11-17-2015, 02:28 PM

In one more year he will be irrelevant and your comedy act will need to be refreshed.

nic34
11-17-2015, 02:31 PM

Really?

http://www.politifact.com/personalities/dick-cheney/statements/byruling/false/

silvereyes
11-17-2015, 02:40 PM

Jackwagon? Tsk, tsk. Missed the warning, did ya?

silvereyes
11-17-2015, 02:41 PM

Once again...why bother?

Matty
11-17-2015, 02:45 PM

And we be singing

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=IoyvvEWHodk

Common Sense
11-17-2015, 02:46 PM
And we be singing

Do you have a "Welcome President Clinton" song ready?

Matty
11-17-2015, 02:53 PM
Do you have a "Welcome President Clinton" song ready?

Yes, At Leavenworth.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=gj0Rz-uP4Mk

domer76
11-17-2015, 02:59 PM
Yes, At Leavenworth.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=gj0Rz-uP4Mk

^ Another delusional post.

texan
11-17-2015, 03:07 PM
Jackwagon? Tsk, tsk. Missed the warning, did ya?

Oops you were wrong about the post. But I don't blame you for tossing out BS instead of addressing this issue properly. Guy is not very smart. A side note, if he really were smart we would have seen his grades from school.

texan
11-17-2015, 03:09 PM
Once again...why bother?

Once again, no facts. That is why he chooses not to bother.

Crepitus
11-17-2015, 03:22 PM
An act of war.
You're ready to go to war, yet we on the left are the ones with no regard for human life. Sure.

Matty
11-17-2015, 03:46 PM
You're ready to go to war, yet we on the left are the ones with no regard for human life. Sure.

okay. Let's don't go to war. Let's bake them a fruitcake for Christmas. Oh wait. All the Christians in the ME have been murdered. Skip Christmas.

Tahuyaman
11-17-2015, 04:52 PM
Originally Posted by Tahuyaman

Once again...why bother?

I knew you couldn't and I knew you wouldn't even try. You won't becasue you don't have the intellectual ability to do so.

Tahuyaman
11-17-2015, 04:54 PM
Since you are so slow on this concept, let's go over this one more time. I dispute that you know virtually anything about Presidential history to make the blanket statements you do. Prove me wrong.

Recycling the the same tired insult is not an effective method of supporting your position.

nic34
11-17-2015, 04:54 PM
He always rushes out to call names at people who disagree and to tell everyone what he won't do, never fails. "What I won't do is," if I had a dollar for everytime..................

1. The intelligence agencies have already had the analysts come out and point out they are doctoring intelligence to meet his policy.

WASHINGTON — A group of intelligence analysts have provided investigators with documents they say show that senior military officers manipulated the conclusions of reports on the war against the Islamic State, according to several government officials, as lawmakers from both parties voiced growing anger that they may have received a distorted picture about the military campaign’s progress. NY Times

2. He has run off anyone that disagrees with him on foreign policy.

National Security (https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/national-security)
"Rift widens between Obama, U.S. military over strategy to fight Islamic State"

Sept 2014 Washington Post.

3. Notice this guy is "former"
The former director of the Defense Intelligence Agency, Lt. General Michael Flynn, says Obama must "get real and read the damn intelligence that has been provided to him."

TEXAN:
Barrak, the economy and our foreign policy is broken! Get over here and fix it!

Obama:
I've got a better idea! Why don't I call Ryan in the HOUSE whose JOB it is to fix things? You know why? Because when I need a JOB done, I get someone with a JOB to do that JOB!!!!

domer76
11-17-2015, 05:03 PM
Recycling the the same tired insult is not an effective method of supporting your position.

My position is that you don't know what the fuck you're talking about and you confirm that with your every post

Tahuyaman
11-17-2015, 05:18 PM
My position is that you don't know what the $#@! you're talking about and you confirm that with your every post

same-o, same-o, same-o.

Nothing but mindless insults. He can't dispute my comment without exposing his complete ignorance, so he recycles the same insult over and over....

domer76
11-17-2015, 05:21 PM
same-o, same-o, same-o.

Nothing but mindless insults. He can't dispute my comment without exposing his complete ignorance, so he recycles the same insult over and over....

Rinse and repeat. Demonstrate your knowledge of all previous Presidents to support your blanket statement. My money is on complete failure on your part.

I'll be waiting for your proof.

Tahuyaman
11-17-2015, 05:22 PM
Obama:
I've got a better idea! Why don't I call Ryan in the HOUSE whose JOB it is to fix things? You know why? Because when I need a JOB done, I get someone with a JOB to do that JOB!!!!

its amazing how how the partisan Democrats demand action from the Congress when it's in the rare condition of being controlled by Republicans. When Democrats have control, it's all on the president. Well, if the president is a Republican.

When Obama had complete control of the legislative branch, they blamed the minority.

Tahuyaman
11-17-2015, 05:24 PM
Rinse and repeat. Demonstrate your knowledge of all previous Presidents to support your blanket statement. My money is on complete failure on your part.

I'll be waiting for your proof.

I'm guessing you can't dispute my comment that the Obama administration is historically incompetent.

But then, domer makes a tree stump look like an intellectual.

nic34
11-17-2015, 05:27 PM
When Obama had complete control of the legislative branch, they blamed the minority.

When was that? Enlighten us.

domer76
11-17-2015, 05:34 PM
I'm guessing you can't dispute my comment that the Obama administration is historically incompetent.

But then, domer makes a tree stump look like an intellectual.

This is your post. Back it up with a demonstration of your knowledge of every President or shut the fuck up.

"He's the most incompetent president in US history."

Tahuyaman
11-17-2015, 05:35 PM
When was that? Enlighten us.

During Obama's first couple of years. Did you forget that? I'll bet you also forgot how the Senate, under control of the Democrats, failed to act on anything passed by the house?

Tahuyaman
11-17-2015, 05:35 PM
This is your post. Back it up with a demonstration of your knowledge of every President or shut the $#@! up.

"He's the most incompetent president in US history."

dispute that comment. Tell us all how I'm wrong there. I'm betting that you can't.

domer76
11-17-2015, 05:40 PM
dispute that comment. Tell us all how I'm wrong there. I'm betting that you can't.

I have disputed it by saying you don't know what the fuck you're talking about. It's your claim. Back it up, punk, with facts, or just shut the fuck up.

My money says you won't do either. So far, I'm 100% correct. And you will continue to prove me so.

silvereyes
11-17-2015, 05:44 PM
^ Another delusional post.

In a lonnnnnng line of them.

Tahuyaman
11-17-2015, 05:47 PM
I have disputed it by saying you don't know what the $#@! you're talking about. It's your claim. Back it up, punk, with facts, or just shut the $#@! up.

My money says you won't do either. So far, I'm 100% correct. And you will continue to prove me so.

Here's a guy who says that I am wrong, but has nothing to back that up except his idiotic insults.

Tahuyaman
11-17-2015, 05:51 PM
If he could dispute my comment with anything resembling reason, he would.

domer76
11-17-2015, 05:55 PM
Here's a guy who says that I am wrong, but has nothing to back that up except his idiotic insults.

Keep it up. I'm batting 1.000.

domer76
11-17-2015, 05:57 PM
If he could dispute my comment with anything resembling reason, he would.

When did your mom realize you were slow?

Matty
11-17-2015, 06:00 PM
Bow wow wow.

Tahuyaman
11-17-2015, 06:12 PM
See? Domer is done. He can't form one coherent thought on any topic.

domer76
11-17-2015, 06:23 PM

1.000 for me. Swing and a miss for you.

Still can't validate your claim nor shut the fuck up, can you?

Tahuyaman
11-17-2015, 06:29 PM
1.000 for me. Swing and a miss for you.

Still can't validate your claim nor shut the $#@! up, can you?

I'll come back to expose your ignorance again when you dispute my comment with something resembling reason.

domer76
11-17-2015, 06:31 PM
I'll come back to expose your ignorance again when you dispute my comment with something resembling reason.

Still can't back up your claim nor shut the fuck up. I feel like Nostradamus in my prediction!

Still batting 1.000, I am.

Matty
11-17-2015, 06:32 PM

No, but that's okay. He belongs to the right party.

Matty
11-17-2015, 06:34 PM

You
should go downstairs and bash Palin. It's a much more bow wow conversation.

Matty
11-17-2015, 06:34 PM
You
And, Don.t leave Trig out.

Tahuyaman
11-17-2015, 06:51 PM
You

I'm not obsessed with her like the liberals are.

Matty
11-17-2015, 06:53 PM
I'm not obsessed with her like the liberals are.

I was was speaking to dormer

Tahuyaman
11-17-2015, 06:55 PM

No offense, but That's kind of pointless, isn't it?

Matty
11-17-2015, 06:56 PM
No offense, but That's kind of pointless, isn't it?

I guess.

domer76
11-17-2015, 07:06 PM
No, but that's okay. He belongs to the right party.

Correct. Versus the wrong party.

domer76
11-17-2015, 07:08 PM

It's domer76, fool. Can't you get anything right?

Matty
11-17-2015, 07:09 PM
It's domer76, fool. Can't you get anything right?

Yes, dormer. I had it right.

domer76
11-17-2015, 07:15 PM
Yes, dormer. I had it right.

Nope. You fucked up this one, too.

Tahuyaman
11-17-2015, 07:22 PM
I do not approve of calling our president a "chump". After all, he is the president of the United States. He should not be ridiculed in that manner. One should be a bit more respectful of the office at least.

That being said, recognizing his incompetence is another issue. It's actually insulting to not recognize that.

Crepitus
11-17-2015, 08:51 PM
Really? Dude you're slow. The rest of us figured that out ages ago.
Probably recognizing that you keep posting and have no clue.

Mac-7
11-18-2015, 05:04 AM
I do not approve of calling our president a "chump". After all, he is the president of the United States. He should not be ridiculed in that manner. One should be a bit more respectful of the office at least.

That being said, recognizing his incompetence is another issue. It's actually insulting to not recognize that.

I do approve of insulting an insult to American values.

Which is what obama is.

The left throws personal insults at republican presidents from Reagan to Bush and they will do it again if Billary is defeated in november

that is just a reflection of how divided the country

pretending we dont hate each other is not going to make the hate go away

Tahuyaman
11-18-2015, 11:50 AM
I do approve of insulting an insult to American values.

Which is what obama is.

The left throws personal insults at republican presidents from Reagan to Bush and they will do it again if Billary is defeated in november

that is just a reflection of how divided the country

pretending we dont hate each other is not going to make the hate go away

But he's still the president. Yes, a horribly incompetent one, but he is the president. One doesn't need to like him to respect the office he holds.

Matty
11-18-2015, 11:53 AM
But he's still the president. Yes, a horribly incompetent one, but he is the president. One doesn't need to like him to respect the office he holds.

I respect him him and his office to the exact same degre they showed President Bush.

Common Sense
11-18-2015, 11:56 AM
The far right showed the far left alright. They hated the way that far lefties hated and treated Bush so much that they became just like them.

Good job.

Matty
11-18-2015, 12:02 PM
What they did and said about Bush and are still saying, heh? It kinda hardens the heart. I make no apologies for hating liberal democrats and their politics of personal destruction. I have noticed Mr. Common Sense you never have anything to say about that, because you join in. Then you guys throw a fit every time someone says the word liberal. Don5 like what you've Sowen? Don't sow it. When the shit hits the fan it always blows back on you.

Common Sense
11-18-2015, 12:21 PM
What they did and said about Bush and are still saying, heh? It kinda hardens the heart. I make no apologies for hating liberal democrats and their politics of personal destruction. I have noticed Mr. Common Sense you never have anything to say about that, because you join in. Then you guys throw a fit every time someone says the word liberal. Don5 like what you've Sowen? Don't sow it. When the shit hits the fan it always blows back on you.

^ Playground antics.

It's so fucked up to hate your fellow citizens.

Tahuyaman
11-18-2015, 12:24 PM
I respect him him and his office to the exact same degre they showed President Bush.

Two wrongs don't make a right.

GRUMPY
11-18-2015, 12:29 PM

son, you respect the office of the presidency for what it is and represents to the american people...the president, the man earns and keeps respect through his behavior while holding office...as for the current occupant, calling him a chump is an insult to chumps...now that i have defended your honor don't you feel better....

Tahuyaman
11-18-2015, 12:34 PM
He's completely incompetent. The "chump" thing is uneccessary.

birddog
11-18-2015, 12:36 PM
I can respect the office while disrespecting the lying, muslimic, incompetent scumbucket who now holds the office.

Matty
11-18-2015, 12:44 PM
Two wrongs don't make a right.

I didn't say it was Right. I am just saying they cannot expect us to play patty cake with them after they'd call us vile names all these years. I don't care if it's right. It's what they deserve.

Matty
11-18-2015, 12:45 PM
He's completely incompetent. The "chump" thing is uneccessary.

Can we call him an idiot?

Tahuyaman
11-18-2015, 12:47 PM
Sometimes it's better to show them the respect they don't deserve or didn't earn.

Tahuyaman
11-18-2015, 12:48 PM
Can we call him an idiot?

I prefer calling him completely incompetent. He's not really an idiot. It's not like he's Cigar.

Cigar
11-18-2015, 01:13 PM
Call him whatever it takes for you to get through another day knowing there's a Black President :grin:

You can always call him direct :laugh:

(202) 456-1111

The White House, Phone

GRUMPY
11-18-2015, 01:30 PM
I prefer calling him completely incompetent. He's not really an idiot. It's not like he's @Cigar (http://thepoliticalforums.com/member.php?u=294).

this nonsense reveals within you a suicidal level of intellectual dishonesty and your unwillingness/inability to call the man out for the pathological liar and malevolent pretender that he so obiviously is, evidence of your moral dysfunction/decay...

Tahuyaman
11-18-2015, 01:33 PM
this nonsense reveals within you a suicidal level of intellectual dishonesty and your unwillingness/inability to call the man out for the pathological liar and malevolent pretender that he so obiviously is, evidence of your moral dysfunction/decay...

I dont know where you get this dumb idea that I support his outright lies and demonstrated incompetence.

Words mean things. I can call him out for the things he actually does or does not do. That doesn't make him an idiot. He's not an idiot.

Ransom
11-18-2015, 04:39 PM
He's in over way over his teleprompter and let's leave it at that.

GRUMPY
11-18-2015, 04:49 PM
you characterized him as incompetent, that is wrong/woefully incomplete, and nor is he an idiot...no, he is not as smart as he thinks he is and his corruption is clumsy, but you cannot totally blame him for falling vitim to the media hype and of course his own narcissism....that said, he is a liar, demonstrated...destructive to this republic, demonstrated...capable of perpetrating evil for political gain, demonstrated and of course a coward, again demonstrated...but you see fit to speak respectfully of this and lecture others for calling him out as exactly what he is...ah if only the vichy french had the likes of you...or maybe pravda..."words mean things"...you might start by reviewing the oath of office swore by our excrement and chief and reconsider whether or not merely incompetent covers this...

Mac-7
11-18-2015, 05:32 PM
Call him whatever it takes for you to get through another day knowing there's a Black President :grin:

From now on the question will be was the first black president just stupid or truly evil?

Tahuyaman
11-18-2015, 05:38 PM
Isn't Obama part white? Wasn't his mama white?

Mac-7
11-18-2015, 06:35 PM

Obama rejects his white half

Tahuyaman
11-18-2015, 06:38 PM
Obama rejects his white half

Isn't that a sign that one might be mentally ill?

domer76
11-18-2015, 06:41 PM

Nope, but thinking that it is, is a sign of mental illness.

jimmyz
11-18-2015, 06:41 PM

You can always call him direct :laugh:

(202) 456-1111

The White House, Phone

Would have been lulz worthy if Obama signed executive action# 1.2000,000,000 re-naming the White house the Mulatto House. Or funnier yet, The Black House for the length of his term.

Mac-7
11-18-2015, 06:49 PM

It could be.

Obumer was abandoned by his black muslim father from kenya.

all his life white people have felt sorry for him and i suspect they spoiled him rotten.

but crazy?

i think he represents all that is wrong with the left.

including phony academic achievement where just obtaining a diploma confers an assumption of intelligence that may not be justified.

And in obama's case i dont think he is a deep thinker at all

Tahuyaman
11-18-2015, 07:03 PM
And in obama's case i dont think he is a deep thinker at all

I absolutely agree with that. He's so mired in politics that he only considers the political ramifications of his decisions.

Mac-7
11-18-2015, 10:33 PM
I absolutely agree with that. He's so mired in politics that he only considers the political ramifications of his decisions.

I agree.

texan
11-19-2015, 01:33 PM

Technically that makes him white, but he feels black when needed.

Tahuyaman
11-19-2015, 01:50 PM
Technically that makes him white, but he feels black when needed.

did Obama's father refer to his mother as my "Baby mama"?

texan
11-19-2015, 02:17 PM

Cigar
11-19-2015, 02:18 PM
:laugh: vBulletin

texan
11-19-2015, 02:19 PM
Samuel's white surfer girl?