PDA

View Full Version : This Canadian band doesn't seem to like Obama.. :D!

mrdrawingguy
08-28-2012, 06:21 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vtfXAwEkBYs

MMC
08-28-2012, 09:38 AM
Wb Mr. DrawingGuy.....been some time since March. So, how ya been and where ya been?

Deadwood
08-28-2012, 09:49 AM
Based on the talent level I doubt these guys have much in the way of political acuity.

There has always been an anti-American vein running through the ores of Canadian culture, which becomes more myopic the further left the source. While it exists in the right, that is more about business dealings and trying to negotiate with a leviathan.

It remains sad but true, but Canadians always favor a Democrat over a Republican despite the fact Canada usually flourishes with a Republican government and less so or not at all under Democrats. We are flourishing now, due mainly to the fact Canada has been successfully expanding its trading partners to the point the US, once 80% of Canada's two way trade is now 40%. The groundwork for that began under the Clinton administration and the protectionist feuds they created.

URF8
08-28-2012, 11:07 AM
Canadians are smart not to put all of their eggs in the American basket. America has become unreliable and unpredictable.

coolwalker
08-31-2012, 04:42 PM
I like Canadian bacon and maple syrup...can't think of anything else.

Beevee
08-31-2012, 09:53 PM
I like Canadian bacon and maple syrup...can't think of anything else.

Then we should be grateful for that. Anything else would likely reduce the bonus.