PDA

View Full Version : Ex-CIA head James Woolsey said he'd like to watch Edward Snowden be hanged for treaso

Common
11-21-2015, 08:09 AM
I absolutely believe snowden is no hero like the conspiratists believe. I also dont believe the USA is the bad guy some want to make them out to be. I believe theres some truth but its taken to an extreme.

I wont go as far as to say hang Snowden, but I will say if it comes back to the USA give him 30yrs in prison so he cant do it again. No matter how you slice it, hes a traitor.

'It's still a capital crime': Ex-CIA head James Woolsey said he'd like to watch Edward Snowden be hanged for treason

James Woolsey said on Thursday that Edward Snowden is partly responsible for the Paris terror attacks that left at least 132 dead last week
He said Snowden's 2013 leak was 'substantial' and that he should be given the death sentence
Woolsey's comments echoed current CIA Director John Brennan's sentiments from earlier this week
Brennan said 'unauthorized disclosures' such as the Snowden leaks have made it 'much more difficult' to track down terrorists

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3327298/Ex-CIA-head-James-Woolsey-said-d-like-watch-Edward-Snowden-hanged-treason.html
A former CIA director claims that Edward Snowden should be 'hanged by the neck' in the wake of the Paris terrorist attacks.
James Woolsey said on Thursday that Snowden, a former NSA contractor who leaked confidential information in 2013, should be convicted of treason.
'It's still a capital crime, and I would give him the death sentence, and I would prefer to see him hanged by the neck until he's dead, rather than merely electrocuted,' Woolsey told CNN (http://www.cnn.com/videos/us/2015/11/19/ex-cia-director-james-woolsey-edward-snowden-intvw-nr.cnn)

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3327298/Ex-CIA-head-James-Woolsey-said-d-like-watch-Edward-Snowden-hanged-treason.html

Adelaide
11-21-2015, 08:57 AM
I alternate between thinking he deserves life in prison and thinking he should be left alone. Tough situation to try and evaluate and determine what punishment seems right. Yes, what he did was wrong but he couldn't have made complaints to anyone and he never would have been taken seriously. So, he resorted to treason.

donttread
11-21-2015, 09:46 AM
I alternate between thinking he deserves life in prison and thinking he should be left alone. Tough situation to try and evaluate and determine what punishment seems right. Yes, what he did was wrong but he couldn't have made complaints to anyone and he never would have been taken seriously. So, he resorted to treason.

He's a hero. And to me the CIA wanting him in prison is just proof that he's a hero.

Peter1469
11-21-2015, 04:24 PM
I would like to see government officials violating the US Constitution hang by the neck until dead.

Cletus
11-21-2015, 06:10 PM
I would like to see government officials violating the US Constitution hang by the neck until dead.

In public, from a lamp post on the street outside their official offices and left to rot until their bodies fall apart and are fed upon by scavengers.