PDA

View Full Version : White House offers assurances on Syrian refugees to Texas Gov. Greg Abbott

Cigar
11-21-2015, 09:24 PM
The Obama administration has assured Texas Gov. Greg Abbott that Syrian refugees are subjected to rigorous screening, in an effort to tamp down pushback from him and leaders in dozens of other states.

Abbott announced Monday that Texas will not allow settlement of refugees from Syria. In a 5-page letter dated Friday, and obtained Saturday night by The Dallas Morning News, Secretary of State John Kerry and Homeland Security Secretary Jeh Johnson laid out steps the federal government and international agencies take to weed out potential terrorists.

“Our multi-agency system for vetting refugees is strong,” they wrote. “Applicants for refugee admission are screened more carefully than any other type of traveler to the United States. We have tremendous faith in this system’s ability to detect, investigate, and disrupt terrorist plotting in this country, as it has done repeatedly.”

The Paris attacks a week ago unleashed a furor of anti-refugee sentiment. President Barack Obama, who has been traveling in Asia all week, has chided critics who seek to stall resettlement of Muslim refugees, calling it un-American to refuse safe harbor to victims of violence. He has taunted GOP presidential candidates, including Texas Sen. Ted Cruz, mocking them as fearful of widows and orphans.

http://trailblazersblog.dallasnews.com/2015/11/white-house-offers-assurances-on-syrian-refugees-to-texas-gov-greg-abbott.html/

CHECK - Your Move

Common
11-21-2015, 09:28 PM
Pure horseshit

Peter1469
That is what your mother and mine would call a lie.

If people think we can vet people from Syria, I will pet them on the head and offer them a treat.

People are not educated any longer and I think that was the plan.

Cigar
Step One: :laugh:

Cigar
11-21-2015, 09:31 PM
I don't know about you guys, but I think it's time we STOP ALL French or Belgian nationals from Entering The US.

Paris Attackers Were… EU Nationals, & NOT Refugees (http://anonhq.com/paris-attackers-not-refugees/)

Tahuyaman
11-21-2015, 09:35 PM
The Obama administration has assured Texas Gov. Greg Abbott that Syrian refugees are subjected to rigorous screening,

the FBI and intelligence agencies say that these so called "screenings" are impossible to conduct.

What do the political hacks in the administration know that the FBI doesn't?

Mac-7
11-22-2015, 07:37 AM
Anyone who believes Obama will properly vet the muslims might be interested in a bridge I have for sale

zelmo1234
11-22-2015, 07:46 AM
Cigar is a product of the system. He believes without question anything that his party says is the truth.

GRUMPY
11-22-2015, 07:53 AM
I don't know about you guys, but I think it's time we STOP ALL French or Belgian nationals from Entering The US.

Paris Attackers Were… EU Nationals, & NOT Refugees (http://anonhq.com/paris-attackers-not-refugees/)

at least one was reported to have entered into the eu through greece and they all appear to have been practicioners of the religion of peace...so cut to the quick and ban entry for muslims and individuals coming from countries of substantial muslim populations....

GRUMPY
11-22-2015, 07:59 AM
Anyone who believes Obama will properly vet the muslims might be interested in a bridge I have for sale

now how can you say that...everybody kept their doctor right, their insurance, everybody saved money right...that va problem has been addressed right, not a smidgeon of corruption within the irs right, fast and furious was a bush program right, libya will take days right and our dead in benghazi well that was a peaceful protest that got out of hand provoked by a disrespectful video...how could you for even a second doubt the word of this organ grinder and the monkeys he sends out to speak for him....

Matty
11-22-2015, 08:05 AM
Someone might have believed the WH had he not be lying through his teeth for seven years. But as it is someone dosen't. The prez, has a Pinocchio pproblem.

Mac-7
11-22-2015, 08:15 AM
now how can you say that...everybody kept their doctor right, their insurance, everybody saved money right...that va problem has been addressed right, not a smidgeon of corruption within the irs right, fast and furious was a bush program right, libya will take days right and our dead in benghazi well that was a peaceful protest that got out of hand provoked by a disrespectful video...how could you for even a second doubt the word of this organ grinder and the monkeys he sends out to speak for him....

Quite so.

and obumer did such a great job vetting the Boston bombers.

del
11-22-2015, 08:18 AM
Quite so.

and obumer did such a great job vetting the Boston bombers.

the ones who moved here in 2002?

yeah

fuckwit

Mac-7
11-22-2015, 08:29 AM
the ones who moved here in 2002?

yeah

$#@!wit

The Russians warned Obumer that the adorable muslim children who immigrated here in 2002 were now murderous muslim monsters adults who were a danger to Americans.

That was before they set off bombs at the Boston Marathon.

del
11-22-2015, 08:41 AM
The Russians warned Obumer that the adorable muslim children who immigrated here in 2002 were now murderous muslim monsters adults who were a danger to Americans.

That was before they set off bombs at the Boston Marathon.

how often were you dropped on your head?

Ransom
11-22-2015, 08:54 AM
We have issue enough vetting our own. Every single one of these shooter incidents seem to include questions later on why the individual had access to guns. The Liberal Party huge on gun laws, they want background checks and restrictions. One of the largest black markets right now are lost and stolen documents, the first thing ISIS does when you're recruited is take your identification, can we at least take this as seriously as a law abiding citizen trying to exercise their 2nd amendment rights?

A vetting process that isn't the equivalent of two years in a 'refugee camp' in Turkey. Thanks.

Ransom
11-22-2015, 08:55 AM
Walnut, what up?

donttread
11-22-2015, 09:36 AM
Pure horseshit

They're well screened in a refugee camp in an area of the world where we have difficulty telling friend from foe normally?